Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Gaming > The Werewolf Game
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 10-19-2005, 06:20 PM   #161
Tasuke
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Tasuke Send a message via MSN to Tasuke

Hiyasucka, becasue he hasn't said anything helpful, or anything.
Old 10-19-2005, 08:16 PM   #162
nickadeemus
The spice must flow.
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to nickadeemus Send a message via MSN to nickadeemus Send a message via Skype™ to nickadeemus

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattc16
anyway guys i have been fairly ill over the last few days, and it might continue, but expect to see some more intelligent posting from me on day 3 or 4
"Guys just keep me around longer before accusing me because eventually I'll do something worthwhile."
Matt, consider yourself high on my suspect list. Your comments about intelligent posting and generally flying under the radar are sounding very wolfish.

Ddrruler. . .wtf? I can't decide whether you haven't responded to any accusations because you are a wolf and are giving up, or because you are a human and don't care about this game. In either case, you shouldn't play if you're not going to bother explaining any of your actions, even after I have asked you to numerous times.

@dAnce about linus
I really think it's hard to act THAT ignorant about how things work unless you really are that clueless. If he was a wolf, it would be that much harder to openly pretend to know something when he has no idea. This is jTWG, and first-timers who don't take the game very seriously are always clueless, and always say dumb things. Linus is one of these people, and I really take his ignorance as genuine at this point. Not to say I believe he is 100% human, but more human than wolf. I can see that you would vote for him because he has nothing to contribute, but why not just contribute that much more to make up for him. This way, we can spend more time focused on finding wolves instead of wasting time and lynchings.
(Err, I guess those last two sentences were directed more @TSA)

It would be nice to hear some input from Gamepro, but I don't know how helpful it will be when he thinks people are "innocent until proven guilty."

It would also be nice to hear ANY kind of thoughts from EoD and psycho, as they have never played before. Even if you are thinking something completely bizzare that agrees with no one, it's better to get it out there for others to interpret. Silence is perfect for a new wolf player, and it won't be overlooked.

Vash, I don't know what to think about you yet.

Oh yeah, I'm glad the most pivotal person for the humans is doing so much to help us out. -_-
Old 10-19-2005, 08:48 PM   #163
PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR
Network Security Analyst
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR Send a message via MSN to PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR

Gamepro

I've been thinking about the chat we had the other day and how the whole story time thing was going on. That was cool, but when we tried to talk jTWG, you just kept staying away from that subject. Now, don't get me wrong, I liked the story time (even though the story wasn't "on par" with some of your other ones) but the whole chat thing was to discuss jTWG. Even if we were only to discuss it for about a minute and say a 2 or 3 people participated it would have made a difference. But you had to try and keep us away from discussing it.

By not discussing it, you are making it much easier for the wolves to catch us unaware. Proof is of Snapps blatent call for help on day 1, but no one helped him and then he gets wolfed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightdarkness
I'm light f**king darkness
Old 10-19-2005, 09:22 PM   #164
TSAGod
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to TSAGod

Quote:
Originally Posted by nickadeemus
I can see that you would vote for him because he has nothing to contribute, but why not just contribute that much more to make up for him. This way, we can spend more time focused on finding wolves instead of wasting time and lynchings.
(Err, I guess those last two sentences were directed more @TSA)
In both TWGs that I've been able to actively participate in, one complete "idiot" has been a wolf. Torlock was it in the first game, and than SpaceBoy did it in the second.

It's also not like we have very good choices, anyway. We have two veterans who appear to not really care about the game and are fed up with stupidity, one new person who has shown little evidence of a brain, and about 5 people who have not done enough to be considered alive.

I'm going with what my experience has shown me.

And I'm also not crazy about most of this voting for unactives crap. Yes, we know that this is bad, but it's too late in the day to make a decision on it, especially when there is no real leading lynch so late in the day.
Old 10-19-2005, 09:33 PM   #165
hiyasucka
Banned

Send a message via AIM to hiyasucka

alright, i don't want to die from ghosts, so i will vote linus this is not a safety vote, however. i read the forum, and i have decided that linus is acting very wolfish to me. no one is that stupid. i mean, look at my first game. i survived till the end, became part of an alliance, picked all the wolve correctly, and helped the humans win. that was my first ever experience with jtwg. i do not buy the whole "stupid act" by linus, so he gets my vote.
Old 10-19-2005, 09:35 PM   #166
Edge_of_Death
FFR Player

Just because I don't post a lot doesn't mean I'm a wolf X_x I'll contribute once the time is right for me. I'll have to vote for Vash, to even up the number of votes between Vash and him, since I'm not really sure who's the wolf; I'll leave it up to the rest of you guys who haven't voted yet...
Old 10-19-2005, 09:36 PM   #167
Edge_of_Death
FFR Player

Just because I don't post a lot doesn't mean I'm a wolf X_x I'll contribute once the time is right for me. I'll have to vote for Vash, to even up the number of votes between Vash and him, since I'm not really sure who's the wolf; I'll leave it up to the rest of you guys who haven't voted yet...
Old 10-19-2005, 09:38 PM   #168
Edge_of_Death
FFR Player

Sorry for triple posting, I meant Vash and ddrruler...
Old 10-19-2005, 10:08 PM   #169
MiniNeo
FFR Player

Vashthestampede0987 (3) - chickendude ddrruler Edge_of_Death
ddrruler (3) - Gonzo4life44 nickadeemus linus
linus (3.01) - dAnceguy117 TSAGod hiyasucka PHANTOM
Edge_of_death (1) - vashthestampede0987
mattc16 (1) - mattc16
hiyasucka (1.01) - Tasuke PHANTOM
Gamepro (1) - Psychozeroskater

One and a half hour to go guys.
Old 10-19-2005, 10:12 PM   #170
gonzo4life44
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to gonzo4life44 Send a message via MSN to gonzo4life44 Send a message via Yahoo to gonzo4life44

Quote:
Originally Posted by nickadeemus
Oh yeah, I'm glad the most pivotal person for the humans is doing so much to help us out. -_-
Lol I just got that.

There are a couple people that I’m going to be watching because some of their post struck me their attention. I’m not going to point any fingers until next round.

So far this game has been really good about posting valuable information. Lately, everyone (and myself included) has not posted much. I don’t know how to solve it but my best idea is a jtwg chat. So I might get together one of those in a little while.

Old 10-19-2005, 10:13 PM   #171
Rebirth0
FFR Originalbro
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

I haven't been around home long enough to get on AIM for more than an hour in the past few days. I guess I'll just take a phantom today.
Old 10-19-2005, 10:19 PM   #172
Tasuke
FFR Player

Okay i really wonder who nick was talking about when he said that.
Quite frankly not saying much because of what happened after the day one votings, can anyone give me their reason for totally raping Qualy that night? Vash said he and TSA were wolves, but he was probably just pissed at TSA and this game and wanted out. ddruler hasn't said anything about his actions and still remains most wolfish, so i guess I'll vote for him ddrruler. Linus is probably just an idiot, but if he says something more incriminating than that i see no reason to get him. Vash was an idiot and now he has seemed to reform, Hurray!
Old 10-19-2005, 11:16 PM   #173
ddrruler
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to ddrruler

linus
Old 10-19-2005, 11:35 PM   #174
MiniNeo
FFR Player

Day Ends!

Vashthestampede0987 (2) - chickendude Edge_of_Death
ddrruler (4) - Gonzo4life44 nickadeemus linus tasuke
linus (4.01) - dAnceguy117 TSAGod hiyasucka ddrruler PHANTOM
Edge_of_death (1) - vashthestampede0987
mattc16 (1) - mattc16
hiyasucka (0.01) -PHANTOM
Gamepro (1) - Psychozeroskater

The Underground Camp
22:00

The group engaged in another day of heated discussion. At the end of the day they were still undecided over linus and ddrruler.

Nickadeemus: Come on Tasuke, you are the guy that got saved. You should be talking the most. What do you have to say?

Tasuke: Eh… I don’t know… but I am really suspicious of ddrruler. So he gets my vote for now.

Gamepro: I haven’t pay attention the whole day so I will just sit in the corner while you guys sort this out.

And with that he walked towards a corner of the room. And sat down facing the wall.

Ddrruler: Well… the only way out for me is to vote linus to make it a tie so I voted him.

The intercom came on.

Robert: I hope you gentlemen had a wonderful day discussing who to kill next eh?

Mattc16: Yes… but we are undecided over ddrruler and linus, what should we do?

Robert: Well… hm… okay I got a plan. May you two agents step to the wall behind you, right beside agent qualy’s dead corpse?

Knowing what is going to happen next, the two agent reluctantly walked towards the wall.

The machine gun popped out of the ceiling. Except this time there is a LCD screen attached to it.

Robert: Okay this is how it is going to work. I am going to program the machine gun to randomly choose one of you agents. Odd numbers means ddrruler gets the axe. Even numbers means linus gets it. The rest is… well you know. Now may the choosing begin!

The screen began displaying random numbers. 5… 66… 325… 1… 78… About 10 seconds later, the numbers began to slow down. 6…... 67… .......1337… ..........................68.

It stopped on the number 68.

At the exact same time, the machine gun fired at linus. Whose body gets turned into another human swiss cheese. Blood splattered all over the wall and all over ddrruler. Finally the spraying stopped.

Robert: Well. That’s it for the day. Have a good night’s sleep gentlemen.

Chickendude: Wait wait…

Robert: What?

Chickendude: Okay. After two days, this room is really REALLY starting to smell. No washroom and all these dead bodies? Man you gotta do something about it…

Robert: I will think about it. Meanwhile you will have to wait. Good night.

And the intercom went off.

And the agents began going to sleep.

It is now night three. Special roles can send me your pms now.
Old 10-20-2005, 05:36 PM   #175
MiniNeo
FFR Player

The Underground Camp
9:00

The group woke up to find themselves in a totally different room. It is way bigger and has a door near the back of the room. The intercom came on.

Robert: Hello gentlemen! Hope you had a good night sleep as our staff moved you guys into this bigger and better underground room! The food are at your left as usual, and we have added in a BATHROOM! It is at the back of the room, through the door.

Everyone: HURRAY!!!

Edge_of_Death: Em… is there a woman’s washroom?

Robert: Ehhhhhhh… no.

Edge_of_Death: Uh. Sharing a washroom with 12 men ain’t gonna be a good experience. Hey wait a minute… there are only 12 of us in this room, where is the missing person?

Robert: Oh, Agent TSAGod’s body was found dead yesterday when we are moving you around, his throat was slit wide open. So we threw the body in a dumpster, along with the corpse of agent qualy, agent linus, agent snapps, and agent minineo.

Gonzo: MiniNeo???

Robert: Yeah. He got shot because he screwed up the database.

Nickadeemus: Well that is a little bit harsh don’t you think?

Robert: No it wasn’t really my choice. Agent Tasselfoot shot him, I am sure you guys heard the gunshot?

Gonzo: Yeah, but still… can’t you guys save him? I mean, we also heard him screaming after he got shot, that means he aren’t dead.

Robert: After the intercom cut off agent Tasselfoot shot him 5 more times, now THAT you guys didn’t hear.

Gonzo: Oh. Okay.

Robert: Yea… Anyways it is back to business my fellow agents! I will check back at the end of the day. Happy discussion!

It is now Day 3. You guys have until October 22nd 8pm Pacific (That is 11pm EST)

Gamepro and hiyasucka now has one phantom (0.01 votes) and

Edit numba one:

The remaining:
1. hiyasucka
2. mattc16
3. vashthestampede0987
4. gonzo4life44
5. dAnceguy117
6. Gamepro17616
7. chickendude
9. Tasuke
11. ddrruler
12. Edge_of_Death
14. PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR
16. Nickadeemus

PS. olol i ded.
Old 10-20-2005, 06:10 PM   #176
dAnceguy117
new hand moves = dab

Well that's odd. To be honest, I was seriously considering TSA to be a possible wolf.

Now that I look back, though, he was contributing. I'm wondering what the incentive was. The person he voted for day 2 got lynched. My guess is that the wolves are trying to frame Vash. If Vash was a wolf, the other wolves probably wouldn't just agree to wolf him because he doesn't like him.

I was already going to vote for Edge of Death at the start of day 3 when I saw her fscking stupid post, but now that it looks like someone wants Vash dead, I have all the more reason to. (if you don't remember, Vash voted for EoD at the end of day 2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edge_of_Death
Just because I don't post a lot doesn't mean I'm a wolf X_x
Yet you fail to provide a reason why. I've already stated why a lack of posting while still visiting the thread often is suspicious. When you don't post, you don't need to worry about slipping up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edge_of_Death
I'll have to vote for Vash, to even up the number of votes between Vash and him
Do you really? You say you don't know which one is a wolf, but you go and even up the votes? Funny, also, how Vash mentioned twice he thought you might be a wolf because of your lack of posting.

Tasuke, I'd like a psychic report.
Old 10-20-2005, 07:03 PM   #177
Tasuke
FFR Player

Psychic report? Okay there's 3 wolves left. We haven't been able to find any of them.
I reccomend we start to buckle down and try thinking and trying to figure out who is really a wolf.
And so how is paying close attention and not posting all that much a sign of being a wolf?
It's what I've been doing more a less and I'm not a wolf. I still say ddruler, because if
dance can vote for someone who's doing an okay job then i can vote for someone's who's doing nothing.
Old 10-20-2005, 07:23 PM   #178
chickendude
Away from Computer

Send a message via AIM to chickendude

ddrruler did put a one line vote as the final vote (and deciding vote) from day 2.

This put linus with 4.01 OVER ddrruler.
Obviously, he thought he was more important than linus... which doesn't say much right now

also, hiyasucka is checking the thread... but he's getting phantoms left and right.
What could this mean?
Somehow I don't think he's a wolf, because he would definitely be paying a whole lot more attention if he was a wolf. A wolf (especially a first-time wolf) would not have taken 2 phantoms in 3 days. I just don't think it would make sense, especially on his second game.
Old 10-20-2005, 07:44 PM   #179
TSAGod
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to TSAGod

Quote:
Originally Posted by hiyasucka, bottom of page 11
alright, i don't want to die from ghosts, so i will vote linus this is not a safety vote, however. i read the forum, and i have decided that linus is acting very wolfish to me. no one is that stupid. i mean, look at my first game. i survived till the end, became part of an alliance, picked all the wolve correctly, and helped the humans win. that was my first ever experience with jtwg. i do not buy the whole "stupid act" by linus, so he gets my vote.
Dude...MiniNeo...you suck at hosting. You even had it in your "chart." um...go humans/see you in postgame/etc. [/living]
Old 10-20-2005, 10:44 PM   #180
MiniNeo
FFR Player

MiniNeo's bad hosting style start of day 3 voting guide:

Edge_of_Death (1) - dAnceguy117
ddrruler (1) - Tasuke
hiyasucka (0.01) - PHANTOM
gamepro (0.01) - PHANTOM

You guys have around 47 hours to go.
Closed Thread