Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Gaming > The Werewolf Game
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 03-27-2005, 08:56 PM   #161
blademonkey626
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to blademonkey626 Send a message via MSN to blademonkey626

Oh, my bad. But he was like, Slacky: okay so what do you do if someone is bugging you about your role? Blade: Ummm you have to have evidence to back it up ( I dont knwo why i said that) Slacky No, WHAT IF I'm the GAURDIAN, and someone is bugging me about my role?? Blade: Oh, well you have to find their role first. (end)
Laughing at the idiots who bought a Nintendo DS over the PSP: Priceless
Old 03-27-2005, 08:59 PM   #162
Rebirth0
FFR Originalbro
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

blademonkey626
Old 03-27-2005, 08:59 PM   #163
Demon_Of_The_Comet
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Demon_Of_The_Comet

Whoa WTF, i voted Slacky, not Blade
Originally Posted by jewpinthethird
If you are part of the 2% that isn\'t a ******, put this in your profile.
Quote:
Originally Posted by white_boy
firemon is in the top 10 sm list...dont talk (#$% to him.
Old 03-27-2005, 09:04 PM   #164
Tsuteto
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Tsuteto Send a message via MSN to Tsuteto

*Demon_Of_The_Comet
*daniel_lewis20
*CypherToorima
*Neonatrias
*psychic25
*VashtheGunman7
patron_viridantis - 1 (phantom)
*dAnceguy117
*JenovaSephiroth
*slackygorgeking - 5 (daniel_lewis20, JenovaSephiroth, hydrojakep, blademonkey626, Demon_Of_The_Comet)
*hydrojakep
*blademonkey626 - 7 (VashtheGunman7, psychic25, slackygorgeking, Neonatrias, CypherToorima, Gamepro17616, dAnceguy117)
*Gamepro17616

Sorry Demon. Saw DG, thought you. My bad.

Anyways, just 1 minute before day was over, insta had happened on blademonkey626. Thus, patron_viridantis avoids ANOTHER phantom... but just barely. Hey phantom! Start posting damnit!

Story will be up tomorrow. It's ten o'clock here, and I must go to sleep.
Old 03-27-2005, 09:05 PM   #165
slackygorgeking
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to slackygorgeking Send a message via MSN to slackygorgeking

tsuteto
what is happening here were all confused

Founder

MONKEY is a nub
Old 03-27-2005, 09:07 PM   #166
CypherToorima
Boss of all bosses
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to CypherToorima

It's an insta, so Patron doesn't get a phantom.
Old 03-27-2005, 09:08 PM   #167
blademonkey626
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to blademonkey626 Send a message via MSN to blademonkey626

lol i'm dead
Old 03-27-2005, 09:08 PM   #168
Tsuteto
FFR Player

Day didn't really end. blade got insta'd before the day ended.

Screwed up a name processing in my head, but it didn't really mess up the voting at all.
Old 03-27-2005, 10:10 PM   #169
Kilgamayan
Super Scooter Happy
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to Kilgamayan

Guys, tone down the attitude of the chat, okay? Try to make relevant TWG conversation rather than swearing your heads off.

FFR can't really punish you forum-wise, but we can kick you out of the usergroup, so watch yourselves. There's no need for all that language.
I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.
Old 03-28-2005, 06:46 AM   #170
Snapps
NO DOUBT GET LOUD
FFR Simfile Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by blademonkey626
umm.. I've been out of it all day.. so you guys can think what you want but your hurting the team.
Lol that sentence made me laugh. Sounds like some noobish remark haha.

Good job, Blade.
Old 03-28-2005, 12:48 PM   #171
hydrojakep
FFR Player

Send a message via ICQ to hydrojakep Send a message via AIM to hydrojakep Send a message via MSN to hydrojakep Send a message via Yahoo to hydrojakep

Quote:
Originally Posted by slackygorgeking
jtwg noob
I laughed.

Right now, if I could go back, i'd have changed my vote to blade

Old 03-28-2005, 01:17 PM   #172
slackygorgeking
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to slackygorgeking Send a message via MSN to slackygorgeking

cough night time cough

Founder

MONKEY is a nub
Old 03-28-2005, 02:57 PM   #173
blademonkey626
FFR Player

I AM NOW BANNED FOR LIFE FROM TWG.
Old 03-28-2005, 06:40 PM   #174
Tsuteto
FFR Player

I swear to god, if I see another person post something with their...

You know what, to hell with it. Everyone, no more death messages this game. People don't know how to make messages that are not leading to things.

Also, about done with the story. Just going to go grab ice cream, get a shower, and then finish it up and post it. Expect it around 9:30-10:00 MST (too lazy to do the others.
Old 03-28-2005, 08:14 PM   #175
Kilgamayan
Super Scooter Happy
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to Kilgamayan

Well, he kinda posted every single remaining special role, so it's not like he didn't know what he was doing. He even said he didn't care if he got "banned for 1000000000000 years". Which is good, because he'll be gone for that long and more.

Luckily Tass got to it instantly and edited it.
I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.
Old 03-28-2005, 08:24 PM   #176
Tsuteto
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kilgamayan
Luckily Tass got to it instantly and edited it.
Good. Nonetheless, I'm making it a simple rule for the rest of this game. No more death messages.

Story will be up at 10:00. Making final touches.
Old 03-28-2005, 08:41 PM   #177
Tsuteto
FFR Player

"Then the choice is made," CypherToorima said, flipping a gun in his hand.

"This is bull!" blademonkey626 shouted. "I just got down here! What proof do you have against me?!"

"Enough to kill you," dAnceguy117 said with a sly smirk. "You have honors CypherToorima."

"I say give him a ten second run," Gamepro17616 chimed in, wanting to see a small little show. If something was going to happen, he wanted the best out of it. Perhaps they might see blood fly from his head if CypherToorima got a good shot.

Looking around nervously, blademonkey626 started to back up, then turn and started to run. "1... 2... 3..." counted slackygorgeking monotonously. CypherToorima was already starting to aim. "... 8... 9... 10!" As blademonkey626 darted off to the side, CypherToorima reacted, pulling the trigger. The bullet reflected off of one of the trap spikes, and hit blademonkey626 in the ribs. He fell to the ground, holding his side, bleeding a puddle of blood.

Walking over to him, patron_viridantis said nothing. blademonkey626 was in too much pain to speak, and thus that made patron_viridantis make his decision. Pulling out a pistol, he pointed it for right between the man's eyes. As the eyes widened, the trigger was pulled, releasing the bullet and killing the man. "That's that..." whispered patron_viridantis, putting the gun away.

A shift was heard, and then they noticed the spikes were shifting. "Move it!" ordered daniel_lewis20, starting to run for it.

Demon_Of_The_Comet was starting after, but saw Gamepro17616 trying to gather his stuff. "Leave it!" yelled Demon_Of_The_Comet and grabbed him, running for the ruins.

As they reached the end, the traps finally settled back into their nests, awaiting their next lunch. "Let's not waste that much time again," breathed out JenovaSephiroth, bending over to catch the musty air of the undergrounds. It wasn't much, but it was better than nothing.

"You just need to exercise more," Neonatrias said, looking over towards JenovaSephiroth.

VashtheGunman7 gave a soft sigh. "No bickering. I want to get this done with, ASAP." Picking up his pack again, he started off.

psychic25 stood there, looking around. Fingering a knife, he sheathed it happily. He didn't know what to expect, but he didn't want to kill anyone, if possible. "Please no more deaths," he muttered, starting off.

hydrojakep looked back, seeing five bodies, and some blood dripping from the sixth one up further. "Hopefully their souls will find their way out of this hell hole," hydrojakep said to no one in particular. Looking back, he started to follow on the cold path.

It is now Night 3 (no, really, it is now). Those who must send PMs, please do so now.
Old 03-30-2005, 06:10 PM   #178
Tsuteto
FFR Player

"It's awfully dark down here," whisphered psychic25, trying to keep warm. The darkness surrounded them, the small flares every other person held keeping as the only light. They moved slowly, as to not trigger any traps.

"As long as our flares don't die out," said VashtheGunman7, still moving. As they took another step, a small bump was heard from behind.

"What the hell?" daniel_lewis20 said, his flare dropping. Worst thing possible at the moment. It hit the floor, and ignited something similar to oil. It started to burn wildly, engulfing around daniel_lewis20's feet.

"Run!" yelled Neonatrias, starting off. The others couldn't help him, and if they stayed, they would meet the same fate, so they decided to follow.

As a few minutes passed, they looked back, seeing a burning corpse on the floor, no longer twitching. "That couldn't have been any accident," whispered slackygorgeking.

"So there's still another killer?" asked CypherToorima.

"It would seem that way," replied hydrojakep coldly, taking a gun out and starting to polish it.

"Don't be pointing that thing at me!" JenovaSephiroth shouted as hydrojakep started to point it at various people.

"We'll need to do what we did before," said dAnceguy117. "We'll have to vote."

"Again?!" exclaimed Demon_Of_The_Comet, kicking the wall. "I'm getting sick and tired of this! I should just kill tho-"

"ENOUGH!" ordered patron_viridantis, grabbing Demon_Of_The_Comet's shoulder and sitting him down hard on the cold stone that they walked upon. Nothing was said for a minute, until finally Gamepro17616 spoke up finally.

"Right, we won't do a voting," he said, pulling out a bag. Writing things on various paper pieces, he dumped them in. "We'll let luck handle this one." Reaching in, he digged around, and pulled out...

Yeah, you guys still get to vote. But that doesn't mean the story has to go by voting. It is now Day 3. Accuse away.

Demon_Of_The_Comet
CypherToorima
Neonatrias
psychic25
VashtheGunman7
patron_viridantis
dAnceguy117
JenovaSephiroth
slackygorgeking
hydrojakep
Gamepro17616
Old 03-30-2005, 06:47 PM   #179
JenovaSephiroth
pink dragon irl
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Congratulations, Slacky. You killed our one and only guardian. Don't say that Dan put it on himself by possilby telling a wolf that he was guardian. YOU told everyone else that he was a guardian, whether or not he told a wolf, by posting his role. Again, congratulations.
Old 03-30-2005, 06:49 PM   #180
slackygorgeking
FFR Player

lol...
you make me laugh....
I told 2 he told 3 do the math dumbass.
anyways lets get back to work here
(I have proven why I did that you wish to flame me enjoy, won't be listening cause couldn't care )

Founder

MONKEY is a nub
Closed Thread