Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Gaming > The Werewolf Game > TWG Archives
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 01-7-2005, 03:27 PM   #161
User6773

The odds of someone rolling a certain number 3 times in a row may be 1/216, but we're not looking at 3 times in a row. We're looking at only one roll. And previous rolls don't influence future roles. Period.

Old 01-7-2005, 03:28 PM   #162
blahblah18
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to blahblah18

Thanks for stopping that, now a post on the game?

Old 01-7-2005, 03:31 PM   #163
Kilgamayan
Super Scooter Happy
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to Kilgamayan

Quote:
Originally Posted by chardish
The odds of someone rolling a certain number 3 times in a row may be 1/216, but we're not looking at 3 times in a row. We're looking at only one roll. And previous rolls don't influence future roles. Period.
Sorry I saw math and I was like OMG POUNCE :(
I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.
Old 01-7-2005, 03:33 PM   #164
Afrobean
Admiral in the Red Army
FFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to Afrobean

Quote:
Originally Posted by blahblah18
Thanks for stopping that, now a post on the game?
Yea, sorry about bringing that up. We really need to get more posting (relevent posting anyway) here so I can decide who to vote for.
Old 01-7-2005, 03:43 PM   #165
blahblah18
FFR Player

yeah, come on Chardish / Kilga, post something relative, eh? .....

Old 01-7-2005, 05:43 PM   #166
Kefit
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Kefit

Alright, it looks like I will be placing a vote for Alainbryden.

I know from past games that Alain has been trusting of others. This is important - not trusting others and being paranoid ultimately leads to the demise of the humans. The thing is, trust in this game can't be blind. To do so may as well be to walk into the clutches of the wolves.

However, in past games, I can see reasons for Alain to have held the trust that he did - it was further into the game, and substantial activity, both on aim and in the thread, had occured. But this game he has started trusting people right out of the gate, and I don't see anything that could have substantiated it. I suppose that he could just be a stupid human, but I know that Alain is rather intelligent, so I don't think this is the case.
Old 01-7-2005, 05:47 PM   #167
JurseyRider734
lil j the bad b-word
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to JurseyRider734 Send a message via Skype™ to JurseyRider734

HELLO KEFIT. ITS NICE TO SEE YOU AROUND. COME BACK AGAIN SOME TIME =)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Afrobean View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.
Old 01-7-2005, 06:27 PM   #168
Afrobean
Admiral in the Red Army
FFR Veteran

I need to put a vote on someone to avoid instalynch. I'd totally forgotten Kefit was in this game. His punishment for not posting: a vote from me.
Old 01-7-2005, 06:37 PM   #169
flypie743
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to flypie743

Rofl, I was going to do the same thing Afro. I don't feel that Alain deserves my vote. Kefit has my attention because I thought he would actually be glad he didn't die on night 1 again :P like he did for two games before. I would have thought Kefit would have been more active. So, my vote goes to Kefit for day 1.

EDIT: Also, I am just going with my gut feeling on this one.

IF YOU ARE THE BOMB YOU WILL CLICK THIS and if you dont, you suck.
Old 01-7-2005, 06:57 PM   #170
Tsuteto
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Tsuteto Send a message via MSN to Tsuteto

Alright, I'm changing my vote to JurseyRider734. The main reasoning for this is I was following everyone elses' opinion, and going very little on my own. How do we know that she posted that just so we would vote for alain straight out, and not for her? I personally think that Jurs was just trying to get us aiming for alain so we wouldn't make suspicions of her.
Old 01-7-2005, 07:03 PM   #171
Afrobean
Admiral in the Red Army
FFR Veteran

Tsuteto, that's a good idea, but think of this. Jurs is still a newb to TWG. My belief is that she's a human who just didn't realize that Alain, being human or agent, is helping the humans. She thought that what Alain said was strange (which I gotta admit, it really is) and so she decided to post it so that others would know of Alain's weird technique. My current standing on both of these individuals: most likely humans who made some dumb mistakes.
Old 01-7-2005, 07:09 PM   #172
JurseyRider734
lil j the bad b-word
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to JurseyRider734 Send a message via Skype™ to JurseyRider734

Yeah, I didn't realize that my post could be taken two ways. I was just trying to help you guys out because I was suspicious of him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Afrobean View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.
Old 01-7-2005, 07:12 PM   #173
evilbutterfly
FFR Player

If anybody has noticed my inactivity: sorry. I was at school, and after school I hung out with a friend for a loooong time. We played a ton of DDR (about 50 songs worth) and then I finally came home and I showed him/let him play HL2/CSS. I didn't wanna waste his time reading the TWG thread and all that, so I'm just now getting around to posting (after eating dinner and whatnot).

Anywho, I feel that at least one person who voted for alain is a wolf. Also, the people who have posted yet not voted...one of them is probably a wolf, too. That narrows it down to a few and a whole lot with some possibility therein. Not good, but it's day 1, so I can't really expect much. Now you may call me wolfy for defending a suspected person, but I really don't think alain is a wolf. Well, more like I think he should stay alive for a day or two more, just to see how things go.

One thing I just thought of: everybody keeps saying how alain has been a wolf so many times. Let's look back at his previous games. As a wolf, he fooled Tass his first try, almost duped me, and did pretty well. He and stretchy also owned the humans last game. He did both these things in crafty ways, not crazy "double reverse psychology" and wild forum posts. This pretty much rules out his being a stupid wolf. Also, look at alain's human games. He failed terribly. He sucks at being a human. He does stupid things. Look at what he's doing now. Stupid stuff. He'd know better if he was a wolf, or so I would think.

And now, on to who I suspect. Earlier today (game day) Chardish voted for me with bad reasoning. I pointed out that Alain did the same thing in TWG5 (one of his tricky wolf tactics that nobody suspected) and that I was suspicious of Chardish for it. I said I wouldn't vote for him, but see how he reacted to my post and if he had any further reasoning. A quick look back at the thread shows that he DIDN'T react to my post, not even a little bit. He completely ignored it. To me, this was because may be I caught him in the act. Maybe I called him on what he was doing and he figured "crap, I should pick on somebody else!"

Also, Chardish is a smart guy. He reads into things and posts intelligently. His vote for me was without a whole lot of reasoning. I'm acting how I always do (which raises some people's suspicions, because I talk so much and don't care if I say things others are afraid to) and he voted for me because of it. I would have passed this off as a stupid Day 1 vote, but the lack of any kind of response concerning my post about his vote bothers me. I would think that he would at least say that it was just a Day 1 vote, or that he was changing his vote off of me because alain is more suspcious or something, but he didn't mention me at all after his post.

A bit odd? I dunno, you tell me, Chardish.

In less-depressing news, I got a job for an online business (which sells non-electronic games, of all things!) which has taught me a lot about marketing online and all that jazz.

So now I'm on Twitter @NoahWright.
And I write the blog for their website.

Plus I do cool programming in-house that you'll never see. =O
Old 01-7-2005, 07:24 PM   #174
evilbutterfly
FFR Player

Btw, Alain also contacted me yesterday. He said that whole "act suspicious of me so I don't get wolfed" story to me and I thought it was dumb, not wolfy. It was selfish; it was something I would do if I was desperate. He went about it badly (going to so many so quick), however, so I figured he was just being dumb and didn't say anything.

I also talked with Jurs, and she thinks I'm sketchy. It was practically the only serious convo I've had with her EVER, so I have no idea if she's acting sketchy or not.

Talked to blah, too. He's friendly...a bit too friendly, I think. However, I had never talked with him before during TWG, so I have no idea.

Talk to afro as usual. He seems pretty normal this time around. Can't be too sure, though.

If there's anybody else I've talked to, I forget. Couldn't have been much nor was it important if this is the case. If anybody wants to talk to me, I'm usually on AIM. If not, it's because I've been kicked a whole bunch (wireless network acting dumb + house has bad, jamming wiring = I get kicked a whole bunch) and I'm on an alternate sn. My main sn is evilbutterfly87. My alternate is IHateDLink (D-Link is the brand of wireless we have. I made the sn just because I got kicked so much).

In less-depressing news, I got a job for an online business (which sells non-electronic games, of all things!) which has taught me a lot about marketing online and all that jazz.

So now I'm on Twitter @NoahWright.
And I write the blog for their website.

Plus I do cool programming in-house that you'll never see. =O
Old 01-7-2005, 07:28 PM   #175
blahblah18
FFR Player

Ok I don't like how Chardish and Kilga were both following the thread and then completely silent when I asked them to say something useful... I"m suspicious of both, but much more so Chardish, becasue he is usually more active then this and with better reasoning. I don't like how he's been following the thread but remaining relatively quiet. So for this, and for no even possible explanation of a change of vote or any even recognition of my giant post before, I'm gonna have to vote
Chardish

EDITING JUST TO MAKE THE NAME BOLD

Old 01-7-2005, 07:28 PM   #176
Afrobean
Admiral in the Red Army
FFR Veteran

I was a little suspicious of Chardish before. The way he responded to Alain really made me suspicious, and don't forget, I believe Alain is most likely human. I would have voted for Chardish before, but after I voted a big time player last game, which I would have done as a human anyway given the info I had, I am fearful to. However, I was assured that this would not get me lynch'd like last time, so I am going to go for Chardish.
Old 01-7-2005, 07:31 PM   #177
nforcer06164
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to nforcer06164 Send a message via Skype™ to nforcer06164

I must admit, my doubts of alain have been growing every minute. I am starting to think he may actually be human. I am still not sure, but I can't ignore the feeling I'm getting.

I finally saw what I was looking for. I was waiting this. Somebody here posted the vote that amplified my doubts. I had a feeling from the early posts that alain and this other person might be wolves. Now I realize that the vote he made made an instalynch of alain possible. He couldn't have known whether or not people would vote to take out alain inevitably. I don't think that one wolf would put another in danger of instalynch. That person is Kefit.

PROUD OWNER OF TWO OMEGA FAVORS. YEAH, NICE TRY.
Giant NES Controller (4 FEET) progress: PAINT IS DONE!
Download my Wii Music Suite v1.0, and PM me with your input!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squeek
My mind says "GOGOGOG" and my hands go "wut no scru u ***"
Old 01-7-2005, 07:45 PM   #178
Tsuteto
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Tsuteto Send a message via MSN to Tsuteto

Alright, last post before end-game. My vote now goes to Chardish. Chardish's posts seem sorta wolfish to me, MUCH more than alain's. I wish I could give more reason to this, but I must leave to find my wallet.
Old 01-7-2005, 07:52 PM   #179
lightdarkness
Summer!!
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to lightdarkness Send a message via MSN to lightdarkness Send a message via Yahoo to lightdarkness Send a message via Skype™ to lightdarkness

My head hurts.

I've talked to quite a few people today, and I don't feel comfertable voting to Chardish, but then again Alains humanry is 50/50 in my eyes, and I don't like what i'm about to do, but I feel if I don't let Alain live, I may be ruining the humans chances.

Flypie has been VERY quite to me about TWG on AIM. Usually we talk a bit more than this, but she has kinda been relectant, so she gets my day 1 vote.
Old 01-7-2005, 07:53 PM   #180
Tps222
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Tps222 Send a message via Yahoo to Tps222 Send a message via Skype™ to Tps222

Changing vote to Flypie. Even though Kilga hasn't posted much, he might be busy. So i'll switch off him and go to flypie, he also hasn't been very active, but voted kefit based on a gut feeling, and not much evidence, it looks liek a wolf move to me, vote someone else who didn't have the potetnial of getting lynched at the time, and watch the person he wanted to get lycnhed without suspicion. This is just a theory but it is something i tried to do as a wolf.
Closed Thread