Send a message via AIM to psychic25 Send a message via MSN to psychic25

:'(

Well, this sucks.

Good luck all.
Old 03-13-2005, 08:17 PM   #162
Rye_Bread
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Rye_Bread

I know this much. Psychic was the only one who saw the same suspicions that I and Freak saw. Now he's dead. He pointed out Lupin as a wolf and considered the possibility of the wolf theory. Because he was a supporter of that, now he's dead. This is obviously Lupin or Dan, because in the vast argument going on, psychic was an irreperable reinforcement to our side. Wolfing him seems obvious i know. But we had plans to reveal Lupin and Dan.

If anyone has any information on psychic25 having a special role, plz let me know. In the case that psychic25 gave his special role to Snapps, this would most definetly prove the wolf theory true.

Plz take a few pages back and view the vast amount of evidence freak83 posted against Lupin before you so FOOLISHLY instalynched him (because you didn't want phantoms???). In the end I guess you guys thought the chance that rsr2 was a human, was greater then the chance that freak83 wasn't a wolf. I have no idea where you based that on, there's no evidence supporting it. It was a stupid move and a harsh blow to the human side. Now psychic25 is dead (the human side's only main supporter). Well that leaves pretty much me.

So plz look over the evidence against Lupin and Dan posted so far, and I will give more if i can (assuming psychic25's death on top of it all wasn't enough).

Cheers,
Ryan
Old 03-13-2005, 08:35 PM   #163
Lupin_the_3rd
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Lupin_the_3rd

I think I could have easily made a mistake in voting Freak. Don't tell me that my evidence is crap, because it isn't. I don't care if you're the best or the worst player in the world, if you tell me that I am a wolf because I disregard the remote chance of snapps/tps being a wolf, I'm going to suspect something. The fact that he changed his vote 4-5 times is behaviour I've seen many a time in a wolf. I realize your incentive for voting me, but the sheer fact that Freak was calling me intimidating because ddrruler thought it was crazy to vote somebody because they offer a decent back up plan, is just plain stupid.

Oddly enough, this backup plan appealed to Freak later in the game when he had the majority of the votes. The very thing I had been criticized for was now being used by the critic? This type of hypocritical behaviour is going to get you a vote from me. I don't care if you're the goddamn seer, if you pull things out of your ass, you're a wolf in my eyes. My evidence is hard and pure, and if you're willing to dispute that, be my guest to find any flaws.

To summarize: No, I am not sure freak is a wolf at all. Yes, I am sure he was playing poorly as a human (assuming he was). No, there is not a vast amount of evidence against me, if so, lead me to these invisible passages. Freak's evidence was weak, and poorly put together. I am willing to dispute this, so let's roll down his evidence against me:

1) I am a wolf because I found the guardian and made him guard snapps. Then I wolfed snapps.
2) I am a wolf because I seem arrogant and intimidating.
3) I am a wolf because I "foolishly" stopped THREE phantom votes from occuring.

So here you have the incriminating evidence. Feel free to tear me apart.

By the way, if there is any other evidence against me, offer it, please.
Old 03-13-2005, 08:42 PM   #164
Rye_Bread
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Rye_Bread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lupin_the_3rd
Oddly enough, this backup plan appealed to Freak later in the game when he had the majority of the votes. The very thing I had been criticized for was now being used by the critic? This type of hypocritical behaviour is going to get you a vote from me. I don't care if you're the goddamn seer, if you pull things out of your ass, you're a wolf in my eyes. My evidence is hard and pure, and if you're willing to dispute that, be my guest to find any flaws.
It only appealed to freak83 when it became apparent that he was going to die in favour that rsr2 (an inactive) was a human. People could have gotten rid of phantoms by voting for rsr2 instead of him in the end, you were the one who just "directed" people to cast the vote him whether he was guilty or not, just to avoid phantoms - which could have easily been done in rsr2's direction. So don't give me this crap about how it became appealing to him, after your bandwagoning based on crap against him, you made a final move by making people think they didn't have a choice (ie avoiding phantoms). That's wolfish behaviour. Definetly. And that is only PART of the evidence stated against you.

MY EVIDENCE IS HARD AND PURE? What the fuck are you talking about? What evidence? Which part is hard and pure? That was just some stupid punchline for you. Cut the bullshit.
Old 03-13-2005, 08:53 PM   #165
Lupin_the_3rd
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Lupin_the_3rd

Quote:
It only appealed to freak83 when it became apparent that he was going to die in favour that rsr2 (an inactive) was a human. People could have gotten rid of phantoms by voting for rsr2 instead of him in the end, you were the one who just "directed" people to cast the vote him whether he was guilty or not, just to avoid phantoms - which could have easily been done in rsr2's direction. So don't give me this crap about how it became appealing to him, after your bandwagoning based on crap against him, you made a final move by making people think they didn't have a choice (ie avoiding phantoms). That's wolfish behaviour. Definetly. And that is only PART of the evidence stated against you.

MY EVIDENCE IS HARD AND PURE? What the $*%# are you talking about? What evidence? Which part is hard and pure? That was just some stupid punchline for you. Cut the bullshit
Quite frankly, I'm a firm believer that Freak did not have a special role. Otherwise, snapps obviously wouldn't have placed a vote on Freak. However, due to the fact that snapps publically announced that the psychic had not contacted him, it is safe to assume that either rsr2 or aasumdude is the psychic. Yes, Rye, this is hard evidence, because it is a fact. Yes, Rye, it is pure evidence because it is not a lie in any way, and can be verified. Obviously you don't agree with adjectives. Anyway, because there is a 50/50 chance that rsr2 is the psychic, it is NOT a good plan to lynch him. I don't care if you're fucking Tasselfoot, I'm not going to vote a possible psychic over a plain human.

Lupin's guide to instant skimmers (you know you're out there):

Freak was either a plain human or a wolf. Not a special role. rsr2 had a 50% chance of being the psychic. Who would you rather take a risk with? Lastly, Rye does not like grammar.
Old 03-14-2005, 04:58 AM   #166
slackygorgeking
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to slackygorgeking Send a message via MSN to slackygorgeking

Well that was interesting. I still don't quite understand all the arguments on either side....
Got a unit test on biology in 2 days. So I wont be to active the next two days. I will go on aim two times tonight.

Founder

MONKEY is a nub
Old 03-14-2005, 12:52 PM   #167
ddrruler
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to ddrruler

Rye is calling lupin a wolf for lynching freak+ for saving 3 humans from phatoms which stay with you the whole game and Lupin is defending himself :P I win...
Old 03-14-2005, 12:55 PM   #168
ddrruler
FFR Player

Also rye is saying psyhic was in a allience or agreed with freaks and ryes suspicous of lupin but if someone knew about that they could easily frame lupin and you could end up lynching the strongest and most experinced twg player...
Old 03-14-2005, 02:33 PM   #169
Spheroid
FFR Player

Send a message via ICQ to Spheroid Send a message via AIM to Spheroid Send a message via MSN to Spheroid Send a message via Yahoo to Spheroid

For various reasons I have heard, patron will not be able to play in this game and will be replaced with bluemonkey. I sure hope this is the right thing to do, but it has to be acted quickly upon to keep the game running. No one speak to patron about the game until you are dead. So sorry if I recieved wrong information, but I'm not going to risk restarting the game (and I'm pretty sure it's correct).

Bluemonkey is now playing unless I hear otherwise. Patron is not playing

bluemonkey's aim is bluemonkey09
Old 03-14-2005, 02:39 PM   #170
ddrruler
FFR Player

Oh fux :c
Old 03-14-2005, 02:59 PM   #171
eVILPeeR
FFR Player
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to eVILPeeR Send a message via MSN to eVILPeeR

Seems we've run into problems. They've been dealt with swiftly and efficiently.
Now, onto current matters..

Too bad Psychic is now gone =( He was definitely an awesome addition to us.
As for accusations, I'm not sure. Rye has been really suspicious lately, with all of his major defensive attitudes in his posts from the beginning. Aswell, Psychic mentioned some good evidence against Dan Lewis. However, I don't believe it's enough considering the reasons stated. ddrruler is kind of an oddball.. but I have no leads on him. Only rye for now, I guess. That isn't my final decision, and I'm going to see how the day progresses before I make any decisions.
Old 03-14-2005, 04:20 PM   #172
ddrruler
FFR Player

:*( Im no oddball...
Old 03-14-2005, 04:27 PM   #173
akorn
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to akorn

Like I've been discussing on the AIM chat, I'm voting Daniel_Lewis.

Basically, I was kinda suspicious of the way he tried to get some kind of bandwagon going during day one (first rsr2, and when that didn't work Freak83). Psychic, Freak and Rye apparently share my opinion, but two of them aren't around to vote anymore =P

Also, Dan seemed overly defensive about getting voted, saying he "didn't look as suspicious as Rye"... Anyway, I suggest you go read Freak's and Psychic's post on page 9.
Old 03-14-2005, 04:35 PM   #174
daniel_lewis20
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to daniel_lewis20 Send a message via MSN to daniel_lewis20

Ok, to answer your post... All the posts that were against me on page 9 are theories and nothing more. It seems to me that yourself, Rye and Freak had this planned since day one... I dunno, but I think I smell the rest of the wolves.
Old 03-14-2005, 04:52 PM   #175
dAnceguy117
new hand moves = dab
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

I have decided to come out as seer. I'm doing this for the good of the team. It is safe for me to come out into the open due to the vital alliance with the guardian, so you don't have to worry about me getting wolfed. The main reason I am doing this is because I seered Dan last night, and he came up as a wolf. This is the best move for the team, and Tps will confirm my claim.
Old 03-14-2005, 04:55 PM   #176
Tps222
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Tps222 Send a message via Yahoo to Tps222 Send a message via Skype™ to Tps222

I am confirming his post. We decided that this is the best possible path for the team, and Dan is a wolf.

Bye dan
Old 03-14-2005, 05:01 PM   #177
daniel_lewis20
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to daniel_lewis20 Send a message via MSN to daniel_lewis20

Ok, your claim to be the seer is really unbelievable, since only an idiot would post their role, and you're no idiot. Secondly, just because you come out and say you seered me, doesn't mean you ARE the seer. You could be a wolf claiming to be the seer only to get a human bandwagonned.
Old 03-14-2005, 05:06 PM   #178
Tps222
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Tps222 Send a message via Yahoo to Tps222 Send a message via Skype™ to Tps222

I confirmed it. He is the seer, he came out so we could get you for sure, assuming your the leading wolf, and he is getting guarded. Stop trying to save yourself, it's, and tommorow i wil post th confirmation from the pyschic
Old 03-14-2005, 05:13 PM   #179
daniel_lewis20
FFR Player

For your information, you never got me in anything. Anyone can come out and say they're the seer, but the obvious is whether or not you choose to believe it, I certainly don't and my other fellow humans will back me up.
Old 03-14-2005, 05:29 PM   #180
Tps222
FFR Player

No one else has come to me, he sucessfully identified Pyshic as human, and I know all special roles. I am not lying, this is the truth, deal with it.
Closed Thread