Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Gaming > The Werewolf Game > TWG Archives
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 02-3-2005, 08:47 PM   #161
alainbryden
Seen your member
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

wtf @ kefit. I never said I saw Guido in chat. Someone asked who the seer had seen and I said that I was seen night one, and that I didn't feel comfortable saying anymore, because others aren't as likely to get seen as me.

I had a long discussion with guido about how we were planning to see him next, and if that's not what you got from what he was telling you, then you misinterpreted.

I didn't say it for the obvious reason that every wolf was probably in that room and saying who was seen was giving them all the effing information they needed to make their next kills. I was completely wrong in publicly mentioning that I knew the seer, on a hasty thought, I thought it would give everyone some hope and strategic thinking, instead it has you all rampant with confusion. I wish I hadn't said anything.

And Kilga, How can you say I was making you play pingpong between Jurs and TPS? I defended both of them all out, and then I switched to TPS accusations, who I doubted more, to save Jursey. I still think you are all very wrong for voting Jursey. She's not acting any different then usual, and she DEFINATELY doesn't have the skill to act completely the same as a wolf and as a human. She's suspicious for the same character reasons she always is, but her controvertiality does not make her wolfy at all. You are completely on the wrong track with her. Stop wasting your lynches on old ideas.
Old 02-3-2005, 08:49 PM   #162
HansSky
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to HansSky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Afrobean
Ok, we all agree on why ap was wolfed. I think now we should talk about who to lynch next.

So here's my reasoning as to why I'm even more sure that jurs is a wolf than before. We all know that wolves will vote for one another if they know that their comrade is doomed. Jurs was just about doomed. I think that TPS was a wolf and he voted for jurs thinking that later on, he would have no connection to her because he voted her. His plan backfired though and everyone jumped on his suspicious behavior and he ended up getting the lynch.

What do you all think of that?

No, Afro. I disagree. I did feel that Jurs could have been a wolf, but the way she conducted herself in chat made me feel differently. She was getting paranoid, and maybe was acting stupid. But, don't you think a wolf would tell her privately: "yo foo', stop actin' stupid". But she didn't really change her attitude, did she? She just got more pissed off. Nobody came to her defense except for me and alain, and I feel that these defenses a very logical and reasonable ones.

With that said, there are two people continuing to stay on the "Jurs is a wolf" train. Afro, and whorli. I am inclined to believe that one of you is acting stupid, and the other one is a wolf.

I find myself believing that whorli is more likely a wolf. She is acting very differently in this game than she has in others. I know she did move across the country, but still. It strikes me as odd.
Old 02-3-2005, 09:04 PM   #163
JurseyRider734
lil j the bad b-word
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to JurseyRider734 Send a message via Skype™ to JurseyRider734

I had been feeling the same way as Hans. I thought we all agreed that I was just acting stupid(which I admit, I was), but I also backed it up with a logical explaination in the chat today, and whorli and Afro were both there. I really don't find Afro's or whorli's reasoning for voting me too rational at all, and I remember yesterday whorli brought up me getting instalynched, which kind of made me think "What the heck, you're pushing for me to get insta-lynched?" That's why my vote is going to whorli

Quote:
Originally Posted by Afrobean View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.
Old 02-3-2005, 09:14 PM   #164
evilbutterfly
FFR Player

Well, I'm going to bed and don't know if I'll be able to get back here before the day ends, so...

Kefit, you didn't want my vote to be random, so how about this for reasoning: you're pushing people. You kept calling BS on me for not having any suspicions. I don't know other people in this game well enough to know when they're acting differently, really. Also, you don't know me well at all. I'm hardly ever strongly suspicious, and the one time I can remember that I was suspicious I lynched a mason. I really hesitate to act on anything, and am quick to be distrustful of the trustworthy and hopeful for the hopeless. Also, I know random voting hurts humans, but seriously, what else is there to do? I really don't think Jurs is a wolf, and nobody else has appeared much suspicious to me. The ones I have had contact with before, such as Jurs, Alain, and Afro, all seem to be acting the same. Alain is being slightly crazy and defending everyone, Jurs is acting a lot dumber than she is, and Afro is, well, being Afro.

Anywho, I'm suspicious of you (just a wee bit) because you've been trying to push me into suspecting somebody. Like you want me to jump on a bandwagon and kill a human. Also, that conversation you posted was confusing as hell. It's no wonder he slipped up, truth or lie, in there. You talked him in circles and I, for one, couldn't half tell what you were saying. It seems like you're trying really hard to incriminate people, even though you were saying it's not a big rush.

Or may be I'm just grasping at straws.

In less-depressing news, I got a job for an online business (which sells non-electronic games, of all things!) which has taught me a lot about marketing online and all that jazz.

So now I'm on Twitter @NoahWright.
And I write the blog for their website.

Plus I do cool programming in-house that you'll never see. =O
Old 02-3-2005, 09:23 PM   #165
whorlichan
Tiny Plastic Meat

Send a message via AIM to whorlichan

Jursey, that's what the French call "le vote de REVENGE." I vote you, so you make up some bs reason and vote me back. That's just dumb. I gave my reasons yesterday for voting you and I see no changes that would make me want to back off you.

And Hans...you of all people, with your wonderful "intuitions," should realize that I'm not a wolf. Yes I am acting differently in this game. I mentioned it in chat before and I'll mention it now. I HAVE TIME TO READ, THINK, and BE IN THE GAME. I've already apologized numerous times for my inactivity in other games which got me lynched, and now you're using my being ACTIVE in the game to vote me! So I guess I'm damned if I'm active and lynched if I'm not.

Once again, even though I think your logic is lacking and your reasoning bad, I'm NOT going to put up a revenge vote. I remain as I was.
My friend Cassie's amazing photography
Old 02-3-2005, 09:28 PM   #166
JurseyRider734
lil j the bad b-word
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to JurseyRider734 Send a message via Skype™ to JurseyRider734

It actually wasn't a "revenge vote". I was suspicious of you yesterday, I just never said anything. And my reasoning isn't bs...it's what I felt yesterday and even more strongly today after I see you voted for me again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Afrobean View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.
Old 02-3-2005, 10:02 PM   #167
Kefit
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Kefit

Hey eb. You placed a vote. I'm not nearly as suspicious of you anymore

Anyway, I strongly believe a random vote at this point in the game would be completely meaningless, and would do nothing but harm the humans, which is why I got on your case so much.

And Alain, I never said that you said that you saw Guido, nor did I imply such a thing. Anyway, I can understand why the chat I posted is confusing - it's often not clear to what points each of us are responding to. What really set me off was this:

Ares113: Are you suggesting that Alain's the seer?
Kefit42: Possibly
Kefit42: But I doubt the seer would contact you
Kefit42: At least contact you saying he was the seer
Kefit42: I mean you got hte info through alain
Ares113: On the off chance that I was the devil?

It had already been established that Guido could not have been seen if eb and Alain had been. However, upon rereading the conversation I realize that at that point Guido was playing with the idea of Alain being the seer, and his answer was in consideration of that possibility, while I wasn't considering the possibility at the time.

In other words, the chat doesn't lead to anything except brain damage. Sorry about that. But at the time I really did feel I was on to something.

Great. My suspicions of Guido are no more, and my suspicions of eb have been substantially reduced by his placement of a vote. Furthermore, my only suspicions of Jursey rest upon Tps being a wolf, which we have no certain evidence of, so I am not ready to go off on those. I guess it is time to look at some other possibilities.
Old 02-3-2005, 10:24 PM   #168
alainbryden
Seen your member
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Jursey and Whorlican, call it a stalemate.

Whorlichan, I still think your reasons for voting jursey are wrong, you just aren't familiar with the way she plays the game. Jursey, clearly whholichan really feels you're a wolf for some reason, she probably has a hacked gut or something (get it?) but she is definately attempting to back up her gut feeling against you with logic. What you posed was a revenge vote and I don't think it's fair. I've talked to Tass enough to know that whorli is very intelligent and commited when given the chance, and this is the first time she's had a shot ar really involving herself in TWG. Players evolve for the better, (well they should) and you can't jump on them everytime they raise the bar for the boards.

Evilbutterfly, I don't like the way you are trying to make teams. Ever since I attacked you you've been sucking up and defending me where there is no need. You are also trying to alias yourself with people who seem human to me, like Afrobean and Jursey in an attempt to make you look less guilty perhaps. You have not acted as in command as you did in Infiltration. I would be very inclined to vote for you for this misbehaviour, except I truely beleive the threat here are the 2 people I think, that have completely hidden out since the TPS and Jurs thing started last night. Haven't said a word since. I'm searching for quotes and I'll make a vote tomorrow. Incase my mom comes to visit early or I sleep in, and I don't get back on the computer by noon, by vote goes to evilbutterfly

You're right Kefit, I misunderstood when you said "guido said alain knew the seer and that the seer saw him". I was tired and connected "him" to guido instead of me. Sorry about that.
Old 02-4-2005, 12:41 AM   #169
Kefit
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Kefit

Tomorrow I get to take an incredibly difficult physics test that I am by no means ready for. Which means that I will be waking up early, going to school, and studying straight until the test begins. In other words, I will probably not see this thread until after this day has ended.

So I gotta place a vote now.

Sorry eb, but my suspicions towards you are about the only thing I have to go on right now. Although your placement of a non random vote has eased my mind a lot, I still find the way you reacted to aperson's death incredibly unsettling.
Old 02-4-2005, 04:01 AM   #170
evilbutterfly
FFR Player

Dammit I have to leave in just a moment, so I can't really take the time to say anything in my defense. I just hope everybody else votes otherwise. I hate dying in the first couple of days =\

In less-depressing news, I got a job for an online business (which sells non-electronic games, of all things!) which has taught me a lot about marketing online and all that jazz.

So now I'm on Twitter @NoahWright.
And I write the blog for their website.

Plus I do cool programming in-house that you'll never see. =O
Old 02-4-2005, 06:13 AM   #171
mead1
Cerebellumberjack
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to mead1 Send a message via Skype™ to mead1

Now, I am quite new to this game and cannot say that I know the cast of characters all that well. However, I can say that jurs' beheviour struck me as being quite off. I don't know if it is just how she is, or if she was having an off day, or if there was some other reasoning behind it. In any case, due to her mannerisms, and the reasoning afro suggested a page or two back, the only serious lead I see is jurs.
Old 02-4-2005, 06:49 AM   #172
whorlichan
Tiny Plastic Meat

Well, I am off to classes myself. Here's the voting as it stands, I hope I'm not dead when I come home tonight.

Whorli's Awesomely Cool Totally Not Ripped Off From Anyone Voting Guide:

JurseyRider734 (3) - Whorlichan, Afrobean, mead1
evilbutterfly (3) - Matthew4444, alainbryden, Kefit
Whorlichan (2) - HansSky, JurseyRider734
alainbryden (1) - Kilgamayan
Kefit (1) - evilbutterfly
Old 02-4-2005, 06:51 AM   #173
HansSky
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to HansSky

You gotta be kidding me. I can't believe you people still think she is a wolf. But my vote for whorli seems insignifigant right now, so I feel I need to change. I really don't have any time, as it is the end of my study hall period...but here it is. evilbutterfly

You have been on my suspicion list from the beginning. You have been acting odd, somewhat different than you used to. Especially in our AIM conversations. I can't upload it right now, because I'm at school. asdfadfhhdsg

Bell just rung. I gotta go.
Old 02-4-2005, 07:53 AM   #174
mead1
Cerebellumberjack
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to mead1 Send a message via Skype™ to mead1

^ That to me states that perhaps Hans is also a wolf, and sees and easy way to save Jurs. Perhaps he will offer up some evidence to back up his vote, but by then it'll be too late.

Bye eb
Old 02-4-2005, 08:15 AM   #175
GuidoHunter
is against custom titles
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to GuidoHunter Send a message via Skype™ to GuidoHunter

Is that a vote for EB, mead? If so, bold it.

Jeez, I really don't like the names on the chopping block. Of course I'm not going to vote for Jursey, as I still figure her human for my reasons from Day 1.

But I really don't want to vote EB, either. So, for now, I'm going to vote GuidoHunter to avoid a phantom.

I really want to see alain get back on, so if you see this, IM me, man, or at least post something new on the forums. I'll be sure to get back on before voting ends.

--Guido

http://andy.mikee385.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grandiagod View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grandiagod View Post
She has an asshole, in other pics you can see a diaper taped to her dead twin's back.
Sentences I thought I never would have to type.
Old 02-4-2005, 09:42 AM   #176
Kilgamayan
Super Scooter Happy
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to Kilgamayan

Looks like a couple phantoms are getting doled out.

By the way, I just realized that we have an even number of players during the day time. Whose brilliant idea was it to grab an odd number of signups? >_>
I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.
Old 02-4-2005, 09:45 AM   #177
blahblah18
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to blahblah18

The council argued into the wee hours of night, and finally decided to choose evilbutterfly to kill. "At least let me maintain my dignity!" he pleaded.. "Alain, we grew up together as boys, and now our children are best friends" Matthew! Kefit! Hans! annnnyone..... those are his alst words as the noose cuts off his breating.
It is now night 3.. all you peeps that need to PM me, do your thang.

Phantom's to all those that didn't vote:
Cypher,Eyespew,Roopert
Anyone I miss?

Edit: my idea biotch.. it was for balance reasons, and considering one of the votes is a devilish vote, I considered it optimal this way.
Old 02-4-2005, 08:43 PM   #178
blahblah18
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to blahblah18

You all wake up, hoping against hope that the threat is over, and as you all head over to town square, a sigh of relief is heaved as it seems everyone is coming out, when out of nowhere a knife whirrs by and strike ]HansSky right in the left eye....
He crumples to the ground, and as everyone quickly scans the crowd to see if anyone is missing, it seems that everyones is still there. This obviously means that you need to continue your search for the members of the mafia... Have at it.

its day 3... this day will end at 12:30 Monday noon, giving you guys a gazillion hours... This is because I can imagine traffic being lower during the super bowl... I know I won't be around.
Good Luck
Old 02-4-2005, 08:46 PM   #179
whorlichan
Tiny Plastic Meat

Great. Not that Hans was very forthcoming with his intuitions before, but now we'll never find out who he was so suspicious of.
Old 02-4-2005, 08:46 PM   #180
Kilgamayan
Super Scooter Happy
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to Kilgamayan

Well, so much for my theory about Hans not producing hunches making him a wolf.

=\
I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.
Closed Thread