Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Flash Flash Revolution > FFR Events > Tournaments
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 05-15-2009, 09:56 PM   #141
MetalAtlas
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to MetalAtlas
Default Re: Unofficial Slayerific Phantominizer 1st Tournament

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gun92 View Post
No you can't, because its not actually a girl. It's STD_Sappy. Go check here. http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...d.php?t=108655
He deleted his post that I quoted after he realized that it was the wrong account. Shame on you Atlas for backing someone who isn't who they say :P
haha owned :P ← right there lol i thght it was fishy but i guess im too trusting-
As life gets longer, awful feels softer and it feels pretty soft to me. And if it takes **** to make bliss well I feel pretty blissfully. If life's not beautiful without the pain, well I'd rather never even ever see beauty again. As life gets longer, awful feels softer, and it feels pretty soft to me.
Old 05-15-2009, 10:13 PM   #142
mfdat phantom
Movimiento Bipolar
FFR Veteran

Post Re: Unofficial Slayerific Phantominizer 1st Tournament

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetalAtlas View Post
hey do you take vouches? cause i vouch for sammy should anything go wrong blame me
Quote:
No you can't, because its not actually a girl. It's STD_Sappy. Go check here. http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...d.php?t=108655
He deleted his post that I quoted after he realized that it was the wrong account. Shame on you Atlas for backing someone who isn't who they say :P
Quote:
haha owned :P ← right there lol i thght it was fishy but i guess im too trusting-
ok. thank you gun. so yeah mr. STD_Sappy is 3rd in southwest region with a 48 avrg rank. please we are not stupid. we look for alt accounts if someone has, plus theres always ppl like gun and us, the hosts, that like things fair. so anyone trying to make a move like this and we find out that is not the person we will obviously not let him participate. From now on we will not take any vouches from anyone. Metal, please don't vouche for ppl that are not using their right account or that you don't know if that's an alt acc. this will avoid trouble for you in a future. anyone from now on that does that will be DQ cause that's like cheating even if your not doing it yourself, but you'r vouching for someone that is cheating.

We want this tournament to be fair and succesful. And I may been to hard doing speeches like this but is our first tournament and we want the people to follow the rules because nobody likes cheaters so yeah. So Sappy, if you want to participate sign up with your actual account. This is the only time we will let this pass since we are starting this still, etc. But if we catch anyone else doing this we won't accept it.

Also if someone wants to participate and the account it's using doesn't fill the requierments but you have other that does, PM us with the link or name of that other acc. and we will look trough it. And it will be toroughly checked to avoid things like this happening again.
thanks

Edit: btw please nobody take this personal. just want things to be fair.

Yoshi:

hands are dead from jacking...
that doesn't sound right...

lool

Last edited by mfdat phantom; 05-15-2009 at 10:28 PM..
Old 05-15-2009, 10:34 PM   #143
FireKai Original
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by mfdat phantom View Post
ok. thank you gun. so yeah mr. STD_Sappy is 3rd in southwest region with a 48 avrg rank. please we are not stupid. we look for alt accounts if someone has, plus theres always ppl like gun and us, the hosts, that like things fair. so anyone trying to make a move like this and we find out that is not the person we will obviously not let him participate. From now on we will not take any vouches from anyone. Metal, please don't vouche for ppl that are not using their right account or that you don't know if that's an alt acc. this will avoid trouble for you in a future. anyone from now on that does that will be DQ cause that's like cheating even if your not doing it yourself, but you'r vouching for someone that is cheating.

We want this tournament to be fair and succesful. And I may been to hard doing speeches like this but is our first tournament and we want the people to follow the rules because nobody likes cheaters so yeah. So Sappy, if you want to participate sign up with your actual account. This is the only time we will let this pass since we are starting this still, etc. But if we catch anyone else doing this we won't accept it.

Also if someone wants to participate and the account it's using doesn't fill the requierments but you have other that does, PM us with the link or name of that other acc. and we will look trough it. And it will be toroughly checked to avoid things like this happening again.
thanks

Edit: btw please nobody take this personal. just want things to be fair.

i apologize and message read loud and clear
Old 05-15-2009, 10:39 PM   #144
mfdat phantom
Movimiento Bipolar
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireKai Original View Post
i apologize and message read loud and clear
ok then, now worries. :] everything chill

Yoshi:

hands are dead from jacking...
that doesn't sound right...

lool
Old 05-15-2009, 11:27 PM   #145
Dorby
fake plastic deez
FFR Veteran

Post Re: Unofficial Slayerific Phantominizer 1st Tournament

Quote:
Frightens me that people are like that o.O
And so it was, with this thread that, in 2014 Robertsona will be placed in history via the Legendary Thread section. He will be respected as a self-proclaimed master of TGB. A feat so uncared for and ignored that he himself committed suicide in early 2013.
Old 05-15-2009, 11:42 PM   #146
ic0slay3r
Falangel <3
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to ic0slay3r Send a message via Skype™ to ic0slay3r

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorby View Post
delete this post plz
I think you can delete it yourself by editing your post and the clicking where it says delete.

AAA:531
Best AAAs: Be Princess | Happy Happy Shining Star!! | XP Sounds Attempt | BB Euro | Gacha Gacha Cute Figu atto Mate | It's Only Natural | Shihen | Epic
Best non-AAAs: Summer Time Perfume (6-0-0-0), The Divine Suicide of K (5-0-0-0), Strangeprogram (4-0-0-0), Going On Spring Wind (3-0-0-1) Lawn Wake I (2-0-0-2), Rottel-da-station (0-0-0-1)
# of BF: 42

-------
Old 05-15-2009, 11:49 PM   #147
MrMagic5239
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to MrMagic5239 Send a message via MSN to MrMagic5239

Yes! Im in the division with FGOs!!!!! I CANT EVEN FC AN FGO
Arme (Mage/Alchemist/Warlock/Battle Mage) Lvl 80/80 MP Bars 4/4, EXP Rank 1
Ronan (Spell Knight/Dragon Knight/Aegis Knight/Abyss Knight) Lvl 80/80, MP Bars 4/4, EXP Rank 1
Lass (Thief/Assassin/Dark Assassin/Striper) Lvl 80/80, MP Bars 4, EXP Rank 1
Ryan (Druid/Sentinel/Viken/Xenocider) Lvl 80/80, MP Bars 4/4, EXP Rank 1
Amy (Dancer/Musician/Siren/Superstar) Lvl 78/80, MP Bars 4/4, EXP Rank 13
Sieghart (Gladiator/Warlord/Duelist/Prime Knight) Lvl 80/80, MP Bars 4/4, EXP Rank 1
Jin (Fighter/Shisa/Asura/Rama) Lvl 80/80, MP Bars 4/4 EXP Rank 1
Zero (Seeker/Wanderer) Lvl 79/80, MP Bars 4/4 EXP Rank 9
Dio (Stygian/Drakar//Leviathan) Lvl 80/80, MP Bars 4/4, EXP Rank 1
Rin (Caller) Lvl 77/80, MP Bars 4/4, EXP Rank 32
Rufus (Bounty Hunter/Killer/Ravager/Arbiter) Lvl 80/80, MP Bars 4/4, EXP Rank 1
Ley (Summoner/Harbringer) lvl 79/80, MP Bars 4/4, EXP Rank 21
Asin (Desciple) Lvl 80/80, MP Bars 4/4, EXP Rank 1 (Eastern Rain Liquid Jade aquired)
Old 05-16-2009, 12:31 AM   #148
CensoredBar
FFR Player

Quote:
First of all. I know Sappy in real life..I live by him, and I play ITG with him. So yeah, that's wrong. Put me in whatever division you'd like..I'm NOT Sappy though? I'm a girl..idiots.
Old 05-16-2009, 12:36 AM   #149
MetalAtlas
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by CensoredBar View Post
First of all. I know Sappy in real life..I live by him, and I play ITG with him. So yeah, that's wrong. Put me in whatever division you'd like..I'm NOT Sappy though? I'm a girl..idiots.
right
As life gets longer, awful feels softer and it feels pretty soft to me. And if it takes **** to make bliss well I feel pretty blissfully. If life's not beautiful without the pain, well I'd rather never even ever see beauty again. As life gets longer, awful feels softer, and it feels pretty soft to me.
Old 05-16-2009, 12:39 AM   #150
CensoredBar
FFR Player

Quote:
right
Would you like a picture? 2 pictures? A video? This is ridiculous.
Old 05-16-2009, 12:44 AM   #151
MetalAtlas
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Would you like a picture? 2 pictures? A video? This is ridiculous.
hell i could send you pictures and videos proving to you im spock from star trek
Old 05-16-2009, 12:44 AM   #152
CensoredBar
FFR Player

Quote:
right
http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/profile/upload/

Cry me a river. There. Happy?
Old 05-16-2009, 12:45 AM   #153
MetalAtlas
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Quote:
cool that lead me to where i can upload pictures your saving me the trouble
Old 05-16-2009, 12:50 AM   #154
CensoredBar
FFR Player

Quote:
im sorry..just go to my pictures..ill just leave that up so nobody gets stupid ideas...
Old 05-16-2009, 12:52 AM   #155
MetalAtlas
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Quote:
im sorry..just go to my pictures..ill just leave that up so nobody gets stupid ideas...
im willing to accept the fact that you may know this person and happened to post under their name if you used there computer and they have a saved password- but alas i cant do anything and youd have to find someway to prove all that- anyone can get pictures of a girl
Old 05-16-2009, 12:54 AM   #156
CensoredBar
FFR Player

Quote:
Quote:
im willing to accept the fact that you may know this person and happened to post under their name if you used there computer and they have a saved password- but alas i cant do anything and youd have to find someway to prove all that- anyone can get pictures of a girl
Ok...I'll make a video then. i'll say hi to everybody.
Old 05-16-2009, 12:55 AM   #157
MetalAtlas
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Ok...I'll make a video then. i'll say hi to everybody.
perhaps you have a really good friend who can do a favor for you or a little sister? we dont know that either
Old 05-16-2009, 01:00 AM   #158
CensoredBar
FFR Player

Quote:
perhaps you have a really good friend who can do a favor for you or a little sister? we dont know that either
Um, I have an older sister..she's 26 though. ok, you can believe whatever you'd like to believe. i know what i am. thanks. i'll try making that video for tomorrow though!! goodnight!
Old 05-16-2009, 01:05 AM   #159
MetalAtlas
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Um, I have an older sister..she's 26 though. ok, you can believe whatever you'd like to believe. i know what i am. thanks. i'll try making that video for tomorrow though!! goodnight!
its great you know the trouble is that we need to know- and so far with the accidental post or whatever in the newbie forum, isnt quite working for ya- and really its not for me to decide in the end- thats for ic0slay3r and mfdat phatom to determine- so guys excuse me for any trouble just doing what i do- whatever's neccesary
Old 05-16-2009, 01:21 AM   #160
CensoredBar
FFR Player

Quote:
there are many other tournaments i can enter..so if they want to make bad judgements, its on them. :X
Closed Thread