Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Gaming > The Werewolf Game > TWG Archives
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 03-27-2008, 03:55 PM   #141
heavylee
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to heavylee
Default Re: TWG LXI2: Back to our Roots

That's true, but if the guardian hasn't come out yet, I don't think they will be coming out anytime soon.
Old 03-27-2008, 04:05 PM   #142
rzr
TWG Veteran

Send a message via AIM to rzr Send a message via MSN to rzr Send a message via Yahoo to rzr Send a message via Skype™ to rzr

Ok, I'm just saying... yeah. I ran out of things to say, I just want to let you know I see you responded to me and vice-versa.

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkshark View Post
Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
Quote:
Originally Posted by aperson View Post
i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sprite-
More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine
Old 03-27-2008, 04:26 PM   #143
travman301
#swagdog
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to travman301

Rzr, why would the guardian come out?

The guardian shouldn't even come out to the seer, much less anyone else.
Old 03-27-2008, 04:31 PM   #144
rzr
TWG Veteran

Send a message via AIM to rzr Send a message via MSN to rzr Send a message via Yahoo to rzr Send a message via Skype™ to rzr

Ok, I'm going to say this once. I DIDN'T SAY FOR THE GUARDIAN TO COME OUT. I WANTED FOR HIM/HER TO HAVE BETTER LUCK GUARDING HUMANS AND NOT WOLVES. I'm just trying to clear that up, I just want the guard to win it for us, since nobody will believe me about you and flaw

Quote:
Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
Quote:

Quote:
Quote:
yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

Old 03-27-2008, 04:36 PM   #145
emerald000
the Mathemagician~
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to emerald000

Quote:
Originally Posted by freakysnots View Post
Who's Freaky?/

Is there a clone I don't know about?
Hahaha. You got me on that one. I was sure I would do something like that. I proofread my text, but looks like I slipped through it.

Last edited by emerald000; 03-27-2008 at 04:46 PM..
Old 03-27-2008, 04:36 PM   #146
heavylee
FFR Player

I don't know why, but for some reason whenever you suspect someone it almost makes me suspect them less than I did before. But I guess it is good to get their names out there for consideration...

Anyways, does anyone else think anything about my wolves wolf their own seer to try to get our trust plan?
Old 03-27-2008, 04:39 PM   #147
rzr
TWG Veteran

Ok, so thanks for calling me a ****ty player.

Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
Quote:

Old 03-27-2008, 04:39 PM   #148
flawofhumanity
MMM WATCHA SAY
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to flawofhumanity

For gods sake man, at first I pegged rzr as stupid, then ignorant, and now I'm at the point where I'm at a loss for words. I think rzr is a wolf, and it's becoming glaringly obvious that pnt and rzr were/are wolves.

Let me show you how; I post something strategic, (albeit obvious strategy) and it resulted in a 100% sure wolf kill (it's obviously not argo, since he was wolfed.) Rzr fails to mention that there is practically no way in which this strategy is NOT responsible for killing a wolf.

So, let's take a look at who rzr has been attacking: me (strategizing and generally trying to set up a way to get the wolves) and trav (probably one of the most recognized names in this game). Note that he has no evidentiary support besides his "gut feeling."

Who has he defended, however? Easy. Pnt, who statistically speaking, has a 50% chance of being a wolf and "Seered rzr" green. It adds up to rzr allying with someone who was very likely a wolf and attacking two of the most active players with no evidence.

Keep digging rzr, it makes my life easier.

Old 03-27-2008, 04:46 PM   #149
emerald000
the Mathemagician~
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to emerald000

ERRATA: Night ends tomorrow. My bad.
Old 03-27-2008, 04:47 PM   #150
heavylee
FFR Player

Well, I for one am usually more suspicious of the better players, which I usually categorize as the vets. It usually takes me a few days to actually pick out suspicious people.
Rzr, if you're talking to me, I was not calling you a bad player, I just said for some reason it usually ends up that way. It just always seems like you draw your conclusions too quickly, and then it makes you look bad. Anyways, I haven't played with you in awhile, so I don't know how it is going to go.
Old 03-27-2008, 04:53 PM   #151
rzr
TWG Veteran

If I was a wolf I would sure as hell not defend pnt after argo died. I wouldn't put it beneath a vet to kill their own to make me and pnt (the seer) look bad. I wouldn't be sacrificing my life to accuse you and defend pnt. I would however bandwagon with others. Now, Mr. Wolf, I'm done defending myself. Ask thunder, if you lynch me the humans are ****ed. Your choice. If it wasn't against the rules I'd send you my PM with the big GREEN letters RAZAR. And hope to see your name back in big RED letters. Wolf. And go back and read my 3 post debate with thunder, I completely agree that my accusations are unfounded and small. But do you have any better ideas? No. Does anybody else have better ideas? No. Who's actually putting ideas out there? Me. Who else? Heavy. What does this tell you? I AM NOT A WOLF.

Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
Quote:

Old 03-27-2008, 05:00 PM   #152
flawofhumanity
MMM WATCHA SAY
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by rzr View Post
If I was a wolf I would sure as hell not defend pnt after argo died. I wouldn't put it beneath a vet to kill their own to make me and pnt (the seer) look bad. I wouldn't be sacrificing my life to accuse you and defend pnt. I would however bandwagon with others. Now, Mr. Wolf, I'm done defending myself. Ask thunder, if you lynch me the humans are ****ed. Your choice. If it wasn't against the rules I'd send you my PM with the big GREEN letters RAZAR. And hope to see your name back in big RED letters. Wolf. And go back and read my 3 post debate with thunder, I completely agree that my accusations are unfounded and small. But do you have any better ideas? No. Does anybody else have better ideas? No. Who's actually putting ideas out there? Me. Who else? Heavy. What does this tell you? I AM NOT A WOLF.
You're putting bad ideas out there on self-admitted bad evidence with no foundation. You couldn't bandwagon if you wanted to, because that would have thrown you out because you tried to defend pnt before he was dead, switching to him would have had the same effect that you're getting now.

Now, you had nothing that coherently made sense in your whole post, but managed to call me or insinuate that I'm a wolf 3 or 4 times. Calling me a wolf doesn't make anybody any more likely to vote for me because of your gut feelings.

Look. Rzr is a wolf. Rzr is a wolf. Rzr is a wolf. Rzr is a big bad wolf. Do you feel any more inclined to vote for yourself? No, you don't. Because what you're doing is ****ing stupid, so stop. If you think I'm a wolf, find some evidence (you won't, because I'm not), and present it.

Old 03-27-2008, 05:01 PM   #153
heavylee
FFR Player

I do agree with that, although rzr isn't putting out very strong accusations, I don't see why a wolf would go so on the offensive this early, expecially after already losing one of their own.
Old 03-27-2008, 05:20 PM   #154
rzr
TWG Veteran

I did. You said the most pointlessly obvious statement that drew me to suspect you. I think you're the master wolf because I don't think any normal person would come out like that. And oh my god, look, they didn't! Furthermore, why the hell would I vote for myself? Saying I'm a wolf like that example was retarded. I don't care if nobody's going to vote for you except me, I'm still doing it. I studied this for being an investigator and it applies here: the guilty person will almost always be defensive. Well, you're being pretty defensive. The innocent person is offensive. You're not accusing me (not that I'm saying to start doing it). Then since trav defended you to me I suspect him. Too bad you guys killed the seer so we can't have trav seered. Either way, the post game will kiss my ass.

Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
Quote:

Old 03-27-2008, 05:27 PM   #155
rzr
TWG Veteran

Also when I accused argo of being a wolf he changed the subject quickly.

Note: that's another SVU tactic I learned.

Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
Quote:

Old 03-27-2008, 05:32 PM   #156
flawofhumanity
MMM WATCHA SAY
FFR Veteran

Quote:
I did. You said the most pointlessly obvious statement that drew me to suspect you. I think you're the master wolf because I don't think any normal person would come out like that. And oh my god, look, they didn't! Furthermore, why the hell would I vote for myself? Saying I'm a wolf like that example was retarded. I don't care if nobody's going to vote for you except me, I'm still doing it. I studied this for being an investigator and it applies here: the guilty person will almost always be defensive. Well, you're being pretty defensive. The innocent person is offensive. You're not accusing me (not that I'm saying to start doing it). Then since trav defended you to me I suspect him. Too bad you guys killed the seer so we can't have trav seered. Either way, the post game will kiss my ass.
You think calling a wolf in an effort to get people to vote for you is retarded? Good, now you understand our predicament, you're being retarded. So you're saying that if I said you were a wolf (which I did, and even explained a plausible scenario!), you wouldn't attempt to defend yourself?

Also, if I said the most pointlessly obvious statement, why do you STILL fail to understand the strategy and why it's worth doing and why it works? You obviously don't, or we wouldn't be having this conversation. Also, my previous offer still stands, if you want to vote for me feel free, it just condemns you and doesn't really affect me at all.

You're focusing your whole argument on the basis that the wolves killed another wolf. Now, let me tell you why this idea is the dumbest thing you've said yet. If a wolf is going to die, it's best that he be lynched rather than wolfed for the wolves. The reason why is because if you're lynching a wolf, you can't lynch another wolf. Theoretically, if a,b,c, and d are wolves, and they kill a, then on day one the y (the actual seer) would be lynched, and on day 2, instead of a being lynched, there's a possibility b,c, or d could be lynched. And only 2 humans would be dead (seer and a night kill presumably.) However, if they weren't retarded, they would have a minimum of 3 humans dead by night one and the same number of wolves. See how your logic fails?

Old 03-27-2008, 05:43 PM   #157
heavylee
FFR Player

Alright flaw, it was my logic not rzr's. Lets stop having a heated argument over the thread... I don't see how it is going to go anywhere. I also simply suggested the wolves killed their own on the hopes the guard was guarding him. I was just curious what people thought of that scenario. Regardless, both "seers" are dead now, so we have to go somewhere from there. Until either of you actually has evidence on the other, lets not post it in here. OK?
Old 03-27-2008, 05:45 PM   #158
rzr
TWG Veteran

Cool, all three wolves I accused are viewing the thread right now. Look, you would obviously say that the wolves wouldn't kill one of their own because they need them to avoid suspicion. But that's a perfect plan, nobody would suspect it. Honestly, I admire it. You said that your ego is huge. Well, with such confidence why wouldn't you worry about losing your wolf? But this argument is getting tiring, I'm going to PM BDN because I can trust him with what I need to talk about. We can continue this debate if you want, but it's going nowhere. I WILL vote for you. Then I WILL vote for trav.

P.S. How can I get more evidence? You never re-PMd me.

Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
Quote:

Old 03-27-2008, 05:50 PM   #159
rzr
TWG Veteran

Umm heavy, little problem. I sorta kinda have to talk here, no AIM, remember? And I agree with your logic. I suspected argo before he died. That just made mine seem better to me. So now I'm being forceful about it. Not successfully, but determined.

Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
Quote:

Old 03-27-2008, 05:51 PM   #160
flawofhumanity
MMM WATCHA SAY
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Cool, all three wolves I accused are viewing the thread right now. Look, you would obviously say that the wolves wouldn't kill one of their own because they need them to avoid suspicion. But that's a perfect plan, nobody would suspect it. Honestly, I admire it. You said that your ego is huge. Well, with such confidence why wouldn't you worry about losing your wolf? But this argument is getting tiring, I'm going to PM BDN because I can trust him with what I need to talk about. We can continue this debate if you want, but it's going nowhere. I WILL vote for you. Then I WILL vote for trav.

P.S. How can I get more evidence? You never re-PMd me.
I never re-pmed you because I prefer to do everything in the thread, where everyone can see what I think and what you think. This is also clearly going somewhere, it's not your opinion I'm trying to alter or change (I don't care about your opinion), it's everyone else who will read this tonight that these posts are supposed to be read by.

Also, I already said that it has nothing to do with suspicion, it has something to do with math. They get more kill attempts and eliminate the possibility of a wolf dying by killing a human instead of their own. It's infallible, if you're lynching argo/pnt, you're not lynching either of the 3 remaining wolves.

Also, it should have been VERY clear (and hopefully was) to the guard not to guard EITHER of the seers, because they are SUPPOSED TO DIE. No wolf in their right mind would assume a guard is going to guard someone who IS SUPPOSED TO DIE.

Closed Thread