Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Gaming > The Werewolf Game > TWG Archives
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 02-2-2005, 05:36 PM   #141
Kilgamayan
Super Scooter Happy
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to Kilgamayan

You'd have to be a damned fool to not realize how important ap was to the chat.
I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.
Old 02-2-2005, 05:54 PM   #142
evilbutterfly
FFR Player

As I said in the chat (for those that weren't there): I said that above comment because it was my first impression.

Adding to that: I keep wishing we were still playing Infiltration, where lynching wasn't as big of a deal and where a lot more thought was involved. Now that I'm back down to TWG, it's like, not as important, and I've found that I don't think about it as much. It used to be that TWG was so much for me and there was all this stuff I had to keep up with, but now it's like nothing. Sorry for being stupid and not thinking through my posts and just spouting the first thing to come to my mind, I'll try to take this game more seriously from here on out.

In less-depressing news, I got a job for an online business (which sells non-electronic games, of all things!) which has taught me a lot about marketing online and all that jazz.

So now I'm on Twitter @NoahWright.
And I write the blog for their website.

Plus I do cool programming in-house that you'll never see. =O
Old 02-2-2005, 07:30 PM   #143
alainbryden
Seen your member
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

I agree with you kilga, it was no mistake that aperson was picked. Aperson was the one that kept bringing the chat back on topic, he was always speaking intelligently, and well thought out ideas. I'm actually sorry I got paranoid about that. EB didn't actually suggest that I was a wolf, but I took it as donig just that. If was my mistake so jumping at him so strongly. Today is going to be much more thought out. I'm not sure about TPS, because it seems that no wolf would make such a mistake as we observed last night, and he seemed like a good player after what he pulled in his last game, but I still have a good feeling that he was a wolf.

Yesterday I kind of overdid it on the protection, I was reminded by several players that it doesn't help much by trying to shut down every accusation made, and that eventually I was going to make the mistake of protecting the wrong person, as I think I did initially with TPS.

On a side note, I'm finding it a little hard to keep track of everyone this TWG, because most of the action goes on in the chat room and it's alot harder to complile and reread everyone's opinions and ideas. If people do say something they feel is important either to their defence, the defence of another, or an idea that can be publicly noted, I hope they take the time to "put it on the record
here on the thread.

That's all I have to say for now. Keep your eyes and your minds open.
Old 02-2-2005, 07:33 PM   #144
Kilgamayan
Super Scooter Happy
FFR Simfile Author

Uh, Cypher?

EDIT: o u trickeh boi ;o
I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.
Old 02-2-2005, 07:38 PM   #145
evilbutterfly
FFR Player

I think the chat is starting to die out anyway. I, for one, am too busy for it now that there's serious discussion and it's during the week and I have schoolwork to do. I'm easily distracted as is, so I really need to keep away from the chats or I won't get anything done. Also, with the loss of aperson, who, as you said, kept bringing the chat back on topic, the chat will be much less helpful. I made it originally to help get people talking and be relaxed so we could see how people really act and get an idea of who the wolves are. Hopefully it worked successfully and Tps was a wolf, but we won't know until the psychic or somebody who knows the psychic comes forward with said info.

Regardless, I think alain may have a point in that we should be more active on the boards, even if we are just as active in the chat.

In less-depressing news, I got a job for an online business (which sells non-electronic games, of all things!) which has taught me a lot about marketing online and all that jazz.

Old 02-2-2005, 07:39 PM   #146
alainbryden
Seen your member
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

typo's kilga. I'm a firm believer in insta-edit

edit typos :P
Old 02-2-2005, 09:21 PM   #147
evilbutterfly
FFR Player

You only caught it because I was confused and IMed you. Way to take all the credit, jerk. :P

And what's with the sudden decline with posting? Well, not a decline, but more of a COMPLETE STOP. What the hell happened, guys? 9 pages of Day 1 and then Day 2's a flop? All this silence is bad for the humans, so get talkative again.

Old 02-2-2005, 10:47 PM   #148
GuidoHunter
is against custom titles
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to GuidoHunter Send a message via Skype™ to GuidoHunter

Aw, c'mon. Day 1 started slowly (relative to how it ended), too. Anyway, I've had an incredibly busy day, but will be able to talk tomorrow. I've got some thoughts, but no time to post them.

--Guido

http://andy.mikee385.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grandiagod View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grandiagod View Post
She has an asshole, in other pics you can see a diaper taped to her dead twin's back.
Sentences I thought I never would have to type.
Old 02-3-2005, 04:38 AM   #149
mead1
Cerebellumberjack
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to mead1 Send a message via Skype™ to mead1

Well, I dont think he had any close friends who would want to get rid of him, as this is his first TWG. Now, I wasn't in the IRC chat, but there was obviously a wolf in AIM chat, because otherwise, they wouldn't know the IRC channel. I'll try to post the list of name when I return from school.

Edit: This happens to be one of the 2 major holes in my transcript. How ironic. Sorry guys, hopefully someone else has that info.
Old 02-3-2005, 02:17 PM   #150
Afrobean
Admiral in the Red Army
FFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to Afrobean

Ok, we all agree on why ap was wolfed. I think now we should talk about who to lynch next.

So here's my reasoning as to why I'm even more sure that jurs is a wolf than before. We all know that wolves will vote for one another if they know that their comrade is doomed. Jurs was just about doomed. I think that TPS was a wolf and he voted for jurs thinking that later on, he would have no connection to her because he voted her. His plan backfired though and everyone jumped on his suspicious behavior and he ended up getting the lynch.

What do you all think of that?
Old 02-3-2005, 05:59 PM   #151
mead1
Cerebellumberjack
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to mead1 Send a message via Skype™ to mead1

Not to mention jurs was in the AIM chat, and the IRC chat, so she probably saw how much of an asset he could be to the humans. The Tps idea makes sense as well.
Old 02-3-2005, 06:23 PM   #152
evilbutterfly
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by blah, the host,
It is now day 2, this will close at 12:00 noon on friday, Feb, 4.
Good luck
Um, guys, that means we have less than 16 hours. I, for one, will be at school for at least 5 of those, and asleep for about 6. So, I have 3 and a half hours now and a matter of minutes in the morning. We've just gotten to a 2nd page on Day 2, which sorely disappoints me. So far, the only leads we have to follow are me for my stupid post right after the day started (which I already explained) and Afro's logic about Tps and Jurs.

I still would like to believe that Jurs was just being dumb Day 1 and isn't a wolf, but may be she's just acting dumb to fool us. She likes the reverse psycho stuff, doesn't she? Anywho, I'm not voting now. I probably won't vote until the morning, in the 2 minutes I have because I'm always running late, it seems. Hopefully somebody can give me some good evidence so my vote isn't random.

Old 02-3-2005, 06:31 PM   #153
whorlichan
Tiny Plastic Meat

Send a message via AIM to whorlichan

Afro, I completely agree. Both Tps and Jursey were acting suspicious yesterday--I still think Jursey was the more suspicious. I also think she's using the fact that many of the old-timers here (alain, i'm pointing at you) know that she acts immature and rather dumb ALL of the time as an excuse to cover up for her wolfish behavior yesterday.

So I still think Jursey is a wolf, and I hope the rest of you realize it.
My friend Cassie's amazing photography
Old 02-3-2005, 06:37 PM   #154
blahblah18
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to blahblah18

I"m pretty disappointed in the lack of stuff going on in the thread.... I thought over 36 horus was enough, and it definately should be. I hope as it seems to be that you're all talking on AIM and in chats. Everyone don't forget to vote.

Old 02-3-2005, 06:57 PM   #155
Afrobean
Admiral in the Red Army
FFR Veteran

Ok, as per eb's notice on the upcoming deadline(tonight will be my last time to see the thread), I will put in my vote now. I vote jurs. I already explained why she's a wolf in my last post on the previous page.
Old 02-3-2005, 07:17 PM   #156
Matthew4444
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Matthew4444

I didn't realize how little time we had. To prevent a phantom, I'm voting eb until I have had a chance to review all available material. I'm currently playing catch-up as it is, so I haven't had much time to keep up to date. Hope this changes on the weekend at least.
Old 02-3-2005, 07:25 PM   #157
Kilgamayan
Super Scooter Happy
FFR Simfile Author

I'm going to take a stab and vote alainbryden.

His attitude during the day yesterday seemed a bit too commanding and overbearing. Maybe as a quiet player I'm just naturally suspicious of the vocal ones, but not many are as vocal as he was yesterday.

I was talking to ap privately yesterday as well, and he felt the same way. ap mentioned how it was very possible alain was "making the rest of us play ping-pong between two humans" (referring to Jursey and Tps). I think ap also voiced a small concern for alain in the AIM chat, but it didn't get too much discussion from what I remember.

I know he said he was seered in the chat today, but with the presence of the devil I have no idea how dependable that really is. Plus he was asked a couple times who was seen today, and after several minutes of silence it took asking him a few more times before he finally said he "regretted bringing it up".
Old 02-3-2005, 07:48 PM   #158
Afrobean
Admiral in the Red Army
FFR Veteran

My opinion on the subject of alain: he is himself the devil. Think about it. It makes sense with all the things he said in the chat.
Old 02-3-2005, 07:49 PM   #159
evilbutterfly
FFR Player

He said he didn't want the other who was seered to be revealed and wolfed. As was said in the chat (and debated about), it's probable that me or him will be guardianed, so he's able to come forward. He didn't say anything for the same reason Hans won't reveal his gut feelings. Either he reveals a wolf and gets killed for that or he reveals a human who gets wolfed in order to stop any alliances that may form.

Old 02-3-2005, 07:49 PM   #160
Kefit
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Kefit

I just had an interesting discussion with Guido that I would like everyone to take a look at. For a bit of back information, Alain let it slip in the chat today that he was in contact with the seer, and that he had been seen. Then Guido contacted me, and this happened:

Ares113: Hmm.
Kefit42: Hmm, you say?
Ares113: Yeah.
Kefit42: This random vote bullshit is making me more suspicious of eb
Ares113: Why, exactly? I mean, I really don't have much of an idea of who's a wolf.
Kefit42: He knows that random votes only harm the humans
Kefit42: And he has to have some suspicions by now
Ares113: (Sorry if you've said it already, but I haven't been able to pay much attention to the chat)
Ares113: Very well.
Ares113: Anyway, I've gotten word that EB came up clean. I'm not certain I trust my source, but that's just what I heard.
Kefit42: Care to elaborate on your source at all?
Kefit42: Because just saying that is rather meaningless
Ares113: Sigh. I know. But I just got all this information today, and it was pretty sketchy, so I'm going to try and make some sense of it first.
Ares113: Apparently EB doesn't know he's been seered, though.
Kefit42: Hmm?
Kefit42: So its from the seer, eh?
Kefit42: Or more accurately, from Alain
Kefit42: Interesting
Ares113: Well, I'm not exactly sure how to answer that question now.
Ares113: Are you suggesting that Alain's the seer?
Kefit42: Possibly
Kefit42: But I doubt the seer would contact you
Kefit42: At least contact you saying he was the seer
Kefit42: I mean you got hte info through alain
Ares113: On the off chance that I was the devil?
Kefit42: No
Kefit42: Because alain abd eb have been seen
Kefit42: Leaving no room to see you
Ares113: Unless alain is the actual seer.
Kefit42: Thats pretty suspicious the way you just said that
Kefit42: Yes
Kefit42: If Alain is the seer, then what you just said doesnt come off as bad
Kefit42: That's the only way it works out though
Ares113: Well, I was kind of confused as to why the seer wouldn't tell me after I've been seered. The only reason I figured he wouldn't was if I were the devil, which is a slim chance.
Kefit42: So you are again implying that you have been seered?
Ares113: No, not at all.
Ares113: I was replying to this: Kefit42 (8:50:33 PM): But I doubt the seer would contact you
Kefit42 (8:50:44 PM): At least contact you saying he was the seer
Kefit42: Exactly
Kefit42: If you hadn't been seen, that was all that needed to be said
Ares113: I was assuming you meant: "But I doubt the seer would contact you if he seered you"
Ares113: Yes, then I agree.
Ares113: That makes perfect sense that he wouldn't contact me.
Kefit42: I don't see how you could have possibly read that meaning into my words
Kefit42: It seems much more like a slip of the tongue to me
Ares113: Haha.
Ares113: Well, now that I look at the context, I guess I just assumed it. When the seer contacts someone, it's often because that person's been seered.
Kefit42: Yes
Kefit42: But you weren't contacted by the seer
Ares113: No, I wasn't.
Kefit42: You were contacted by Alain
Kefit42: who might be the seer
Ares113: Well, I contacted alain.
Kefit42: wait
Kefit42: You contacted him?
Kefit42: Meaning you haven't been seen at all
Kefit42: Your story is not matching up
Ares113: ???
Ares113: Okay.
Ares113: I have not been seen, if what alain tells me is true. The ONLY way I think I could have been seen is if alain was the seer, which is only speculation and, I feel, highly improbable.
Kefit42: Ok, let me start over then
Ares113: Yes, lets.
Kefit42: you established with me that eb had been seen
Kefit42: alain, in the chat had established that he had been seen
Ares113: That's what alain told me.
Kefit42: There have been two seeings so far
Ares113: Okay. Hang onl.
Ares113: Well, yes.
Ares113: I'm still quite suspicious of alain at the moment, though.
Ares113: But regardless, continue.
Kefit42: So, this means the seer has not seen you
Kefit42: UNless he is alain
Kefit42: But lets leave that possibility alone for now
Ares113: Yes.
Kefit42: Either way, you got your info through alain
Kefit42: Because not getting your info through alain would mean the seer contacted you himself
Kefit42: I said that wasn't likely to happen
Kefit42: At which point you immediately responded with the idea that he wouldn't contact you because you might tbe the devil
Ares113: And that's where I assumed.
Kefit42: Which makes no sense at all
Ares113: You're right; it doesn't.
Kefit42: Because it had already been established that you had not been seen
Ares113: I was thinking in a general sense.
Kefit42: Perhaps
Ares113: That a seer (not specifically in this game) not contacting me after seeing me would be strange, hence my remark.
Kefit42: But it strikes me much more as a clumsy slip of the tongue of someone who is trying to keep a lie going
Kefit42: Our conversation directly pertained to the game at hand
Ares113: Sigh.
Kefit42: Why would you make a general remark such as that?
Kefit42: Anyway, I am gonna see what the forum thinks of all this
Ares113: I made the remark because I assumed you said something you didn't. Why I did that, I cannot understand myself, but it's what happened.
Ares113: Okay.

Am I grasping at straws here, or might I be on to something?
Closed Thread