Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Gaming > The Werewolf Game > TWG Archives
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 05-24-2014, 12:45 AM   #141
Charles Claythorne
FFR Player

Send a message via Yahoo to Charles Claythorne Send a message via Skype™ to Charles Claythorne
Default Re: TWG CXV - SAKURA HEART OF THE CARDCAPTOR, TEXAS YUGIHOLD'em. GOTTA BLUFF EM ALL.

as far as day 1 lynches go i think this was exceptionally terrible

Anyway, for future Day Phases, I think we should probably share our hands. I don't see any benefits of leaving the Poker Winner unknown. If I've missed anything though, I would appreciate thoughts on the matter.
For the record, my cards were Four of Hearts and Seven of Hearts.

In regard to the freeze lynch, I'm inclined to think that at least one of the three voters is a Wolf, if only because I feel the chances of the Wizard dying on a Day 1 lynch like this purely by chance is a bit odd, even if freeze was acting suspiciously (well, from all we could tell of his inactivity and one vote). And considering the general activity during Day 1, I could see a Wolf taking advantage of the situation and pushing for a lynch on a seered Wizard; when else is he/she going to find another optimal opportunity?

Anyway, I'm still feeling ill. So I'm going to bed because I probably shouldn't be up at like 1:43AM!!!
Old 05-24-2014, 01:49 AM   #142
Gradiant
FFR's Resident Trashpanda
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Default Re: TWG CXV - SAKURA HEART OF THE CARDCAPTOR, TEXAS YUGIHOLD'em. GOTTA BLUFF EM ALL.

So night posting is allowed? Incoming post.
Old 05-24-2014, 02:14 AM   #143
Gradiant

I have a gut feeling I'm going to be wolf-killed this night phase. Would rather do something I think is important and die because of it than just die for no reason, so here's a post because I am stupid and am sure to be wolf-killed this night phase now:

Nice to see this phase fucked up while I was at work.

Nice job wasting your role by acting suspiciously freezin.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charles Claythorne View Post
I agree with the sentiment that this was an odd post in that Gradiants original vote for swirl didn't seem to be based on strong evidence; I had actually thought the original vote was a joke.

However, the blunt sincerity in this post makes me feel that Gradiant is Human. I don't think most Wolf Players tend to take unnecessary risks like this. But I don't even recognise two thirds of you; so who knows?!
First Part:Didn't seem to be based on strong evidence...NAH, YOU THINK? ORIGINAL VOTE WAS A JOKE. SHIT.

Second Part:I don't understand what you think is an unnecessary risk.

I'm just going to pass you off as a dumb poster, I don't know if you are a wolf yet.

Funnygurl, your posts remind me very strongly of how your posts were in the FFR Tournament themed twg game where you were a wolf. Also, heads up, don't bother trying to use meta on me.

iluswirl, nice latch.

I am going to go one step farther than Charles and say that I think 2 of freezing's voters are wolves or a strong possibility. I'd strongly suggest funnygurl and iluswirl.

Quote:
Anyway, for future Day Phases, I think we should probably share our hands. I don't see any benefits of leaving the Poker Winner unknown. If I've missed anything though, I would appreciate thoughts on the matter.
For the record, my cards were Four of Hearts and Seven of Hearts.
This is a horrible idea btw, wolves would be at an advantage when they know who has the best hand. Vote manipulation and such. I'm sure your revealed cards are a lie as well. Starting to think you're not just stupid, but a wolf.

We need to focus on lynching Funnygurl, iluswirl, and possibly Charles.

Inb4 I die now.

YO FICTION IF NIGHT TALKING IS NOT ALLOWED, MY BAD, MODKILL ME OR SOMETHING. But people were already doing it so I just assumed. Sorry if I'm wrong.
Old 05-24-2014, 06:04 AM   #144
FreezinIce
FFR Player

******s

To let the world be.

========

Quote:
Originally Posted by mellon_collie View Post
AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
Quote:
Originally Posted by roundbox View Post
AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET

Quote:
Originally Posted by Afrobean
Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Red
My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Ike View Post
SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED
Old 05-24-2014, 09:22 AM   #145
FictionJunction
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to FictionJunction Send a message via MSN to FictionJunction Send a message via Yahoo to FictionJunction Send a message via Skype™ to FictionJunction

Quote:
Originally Posted by grodiunt
YO FICTION IF NIGHT TALKING IS NOT ALLOWED, MY BAD, MODKILL ME OR SOMETHING. But people were already doing it so I just assumed. Sorry if I'm wrong.
night posting is allowed thanks for your cooperation!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 05-24-2014, 10:59 AM   #146
James May
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by FictionJunction View Post
freezin (3) - Funny, Charu, iluswirl

freezin is ded bye bye wizard hope u rest in peace

it's night time good night phase ends in 24 hours.
the fuck .-. I was out for the whole day is this happens...I'm on to you two snivy and funny...

Old 05-24-2014, 11:01 AM   #147
James May
FFR Player

and iluswirl...

Old 05-24-2014, 11:31 AM   #148
Charles Claythorne
FFR Player

Send a message via Yahoo to Charles Claythorne Send a message via Skype™ to Charles Claythorne

Gradiant, I would appreciate it if you weren't so rude. It's one thing for you to disagree, but outright calling someone stupid is really uncalled for.

I'm unfamiliar with most of the members here; so I apologise if I've somehow misapprehended any jokes or sarcasm as seriousness. Based on this quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gradiant View Post
I wouldn't mind seeing blindreper go either, why should I switch my vote though?
(which was a response to danceguy posting about not lynching swirl)

It seemed serious to me; so I figured your vote for swirl might have also been serious at this point.

I thought over the idea about revealing cards and I'm inclined to agree with you now. I originally considered that Wolves would refrain from lying because it would be an unnecessary risk. But thinking it over, it makes more sense for the one with the best hand to wait and potentially lie if all other Players' are inferior.
Granted, maybe it was reckless for me to have posted my hand for last Day Phase (I didn't really see the trouble of hiding it since we'll get new ones later), but there's a reason I asked for input on the idea.

I don't think it's too far off for two Wolves to have voted for freeze either.

As far as votes went, I feel that swirl and Charu had the most contrived reasoning for voting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 View Post
Thaaankkkss
But yeah uh that vote...
Hey look Freezin is playing this game. Hi never played with you before suppp
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charu View Post
Okay, I made a pool of people I want to keep and a pool I'm willing vote for.

No intel on who still, so I CHOOSE YOU RNG

Okay, freezin it is.
Quote:
Originally Posted by iluswirl View Post
personally i'd rather lynch freezin on the second vote for no reason, mr blanky didn't really do anything wrong other than be inactive
It seems to me that dancegurl was more trying to incite freezin to respond or post more than to actually express strong intent to lynch. On the other hand, Charu and swirl both voted late in the Phase. Both expressed sentiments that they wouldn't rather lynch an inactive, yet they chose to vote for freezin, who like __________, was an inactive.
Old 05-24-2014, 11:34 AM   #149
Charu
Snivy! Dohoho!
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by James May View Post
the fuck .-. I was out for the whole day is this happens...I'm on to you two snivy and funny...
Hey, guess what?

You weren't here when it mattered.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnRedWolf87 View Post
Charu the red-nosed Snivy
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it
You could even say it glows

All of the other Snivies
Used to laugh and call him names
They never let poor Charu
Join in any Snivy games

(Click the arrow to see the rest)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vendetta21 View Post
All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.
Old 05-24-2014, 11:36 AM   #150
Charu
Snivy! Dohoho!

Quote:
On the other hand, Charu and swirl both voted late in the Phase. Both expressed sentiments that they wouldn't rather lynch an inactive, yet they chose to vote for freezin, who like __________, was an inactive.
Oh hey, thanks for noticing that too!

Quote:
To answer this, honestly, both of them were in my pool I was willing to vote for. (literally went to random.org btw).

Yes, lynching either underscore of freeze doesn't give a lot of info since both just voted and confirmed their PM, but that's in face value. I think I can form more opinions on someone on how they talked about said people.

For instance, that last minute vote by swirl was kind of interesting.

Quote:
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it

All of the other Snivies
Join in any Snivy games

Quote:
All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.
Old 05-24-2014, 01:03 PM   #151
iluswirl
Clueless & Comfortable
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to iluswirl

I've explained why i voted for freezin, it was all based on the bandwagon. Now I wish I had been lynched over him, but he and blank were both inactive enough to seem like they're trying to be out of the way, in the back.
Old 05-24-2014, 01:17 PM   #152
blindreper1179
Vice President Of TGB
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to blindreper1179 Send a message via Skype™ to blindreper1179

You never answered why you dislike my posting gradiant, and I agree you are being kinda rude...

Anyways, yeah. It seems like wizard lynch wasn't like oh we need him dead, just a oh, here's a vote. That's why I vote for someone not targeted unless I feel they're wolf. I'm getting feelings for swirl but that's it for now.
Quote:
Originally Posted by choof View Post
It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
Quote:
whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
Quote:
Originally Posted by Celirra View Post
I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now
Old 05-24-2014, 03:01 PM   #153
James May
FFR Player

Quote:
Hey, guess what?

You weren't here when it mattered.
At least I didn't vote for the wizard silly :3

Old 05-24-2014, 03:09 PM   #154
Charu
Snivy! Dohoho!

And did you know it was the wizard Mr. Here-Let-Me-Place-A-Vote-In-The-Beginning-OF-The-Day-Phase-And-Then-Post-Gifs-And-Say-My-Hand-Sucks?

Quote:
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it

All of the other Snivies
Join in any Snivy games

Quote:
Old 05-24-2014, 03:16 PM   #155
James May
FFR Player

Quote:
And did you know it was the wizard Mr. Here-Let-Me-Place-A-Vote-In-The-Beginning-OF-The-Day-Phase-And-Then-Post-Gifs-And-Say-My-Hand-Sucks?
Hey, there's a thing called life~ Also, it was only 2 gifs sir. But, I didn't know. No one knew freezin was the wizard. But the fact that the flip made you, funny and iluswirl slightly more suspicious than the rest of the pack that didn't vote for Freezin.

Old 05-24-2014, 03:18 PM   #156
James May
FFR Player

But whatever, that phase is over with and it was his fault for getting himself lynched by you three.

Old 05-24-2014, 03:42 PM   #157
blindreper1179
Vice President Of TGB
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to blindreper1179 Send a message via Skype™ to blindreper1179

Everyone is going to say their hand sucks, because it probably does. Mine does=(. But yeah, not talking much James, life isn't THAT consuming.
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 05-24-2014, 03:44 PM   #158
James May
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by blindreper1179 View Post
Everyone is going to say their hand sucks, because it probably does. Mine does=(. But yeah, not talking much James, life isn't THAT consuming.
It is for me >_> But at least I am putting some time for this. It's not like I sign up, make a post and then poof for 90% of the game

Old 05-24-2014, 03:46 PM   #159
blindreper1179
Vice President Of TGB
FFR Veteran

I guess, at least you leave something in the thread to read kinda. It's so bland in here with oott. =(
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 05-24-2014, 04:44 PM   #160
Gradiant

Quote:
Originally Posted by blindreper1179 View Post
You never answered why you dislike my posting gradiant, and I agree you are being kinda rude...
1) deal with it
2) i guess i can say its just kind of a gut dislike of your posts. Kind of like how everybody downvotes everything posted by devilchilly in the front page posts or anything in the video da database. Just a vibe that you're either kinda dumb, or just pretending to be that way this game (kind of like how funnygurl never seems to know what to do, at least she does to me)
Closed Thread