Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Gaming > The Werewolf Game > jTWG Archives
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 01-5-2005, 03:16 PM   #141
Afrobean
Admiral in the Red Army
FFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to Afrobean

Well, I did what I intended to. I gave him some time to prove his humanity, and he didn't do it. Becuase of this, I now vote ddrruler. According to MAC, one more should instalynch. I however, do not recomend voting ddrruler until the day is almost over anyway, as pushing for an instalynch is what got ddrruler so much suspicion.
Old 01-5-2005, 05:13 PM   #142
ddrruler
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to ddrruler

and to kill me ddrruler might as well save you ppl some time
Old 01-5-2005, 05:43 PM   #143
Afrobean
Admiral in the Red Army
FFR Veteran

Since it's not officially night, I can still talk, right?
Quote:
Originally Posted by ddrruler
and to kill me ddrruler might as well save you ppl some time
Why did you do this? You had no reason to do that. If you merely stopped coming to the thread, the same thing would've happened, except now you just hurt the humans by stealing valuable day time posting. I'm now positive that you're a wolf, and I'm hoping this will end the game. If not, I have a little bit of a suspicion on someone, but I won't worry about that until tommorow.
Old 01-5-2005, 06:14 PM   #144
M-A-C
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by M-A-C
Three votes for ddrruler, two more for instalynch.
Old 01-5-2005, 06:58 PM   #145
Afrobean
Admiral in the Red Army
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Quote:
Three votes for ddrruler, two more for instalynch.
What's the meaning of that? Are you implying that there's not enough votes?

There is. The three you're already aware of plus one for me and one for ddrruler.

I just heard that you believe a vote for self doesn't count. It most certainly does. Take a look at the last TWG day 2. I instalynch'd myself just as ddrruler has done here (by the way, I was a wolf then).
Old 01-5-2005, 07:15 PM   #146
M-A-C
FFR Player

No, I didn't mean to write that. Really, I don't even know I wrote that. You should know I'm not that stupid, I knew there was enough votes.
Old 01-5-2005, 09:43 PM   #147
psychic25
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to psychic25 Send a message via MSN to psychic25

All right, guys. Oh, and here's the voting guide again.

Chapter 5

The group finished their grim task of voting, once again. "ddrruler, this time?" asked Lupin. Everybody nodded slowly, ashamedly, at having to participate in the dreadful act of killing for the third time.

"So how shall we do it?" asked ddrruler slowly. "I'm not too eager for an oven death like kibbel's."

"Let's do this," suggested M-A-C. "How about we hit you in the back of the head with a billiards stick?"

ddrruler shrugged, and grimaced. "Ugh. I don't relish the idea... but that seems like the cleanest and quickest way to me.

They did the deed, and left his body slumped over in one of the myriad chairs scattered about the room.

Just then, JurseyRider said, "Hey! What's that over there?" She pointed to the other billiards table, the one that had not been the scene of deltro's death.

There were several small slips of paper underneath the billiard balls. When Chromer compared them, he found that they all had the same design on them. The general effect was one of a circle with many intricate lines.

"This looks like the paper we found in the kitchen," exclaimed Afrobean. "Maybe they're all for the same purpose. We'll have to find out what they're for later." He put them in his pocket for safekeeping. "Now, anybody see a door anywhere?" Everyone shook their head.

"Well, unless you want to try that other door again, there's nothing else," said DDRadicted sarcastically.

Gamepro walked over and pulled it open. To everyone's shock, there was a room behind the door- and it wasn't the kitchen.

"What the heck is going on in this place?" asked Chromer. "Nothing about the geography here seems to make any sense!"

M-A-C shrugged. "I don't know, but this is the only place we can go. I suggest we go in."

"Sure," agreed Afrobean. "I really don't want to stay here," he said, turning reflexively to look at deltro and ddrrulers' bodies.

And with that, the group entered the door.

"Why did you let the humans get hold of those things?"

"I didn't. Something is interfering with our plan."

"The newly dead?"

"I would suppose so. We'll have to make a move, and make it soon."

"I doubt it would be the dead, actually. It's more likely that we're being influenced by an outside force."

"But what could that be?"

"Whatever gave the humans those things."

"But what is it? And what are they?"

"I don't know."

"Fine. I'll warn everybody else."

"Remember, we may or may not have some of ours with the humans. We lost track of them after they picked up the first object. All we can do now is manipulate the mansion to our advantage."

"I understand."

"Good. We cannot fail now... not when there are so few humans. Playtime's almost over. But first..."

It is now Night 3. I need PMs from the special roles.
Old 01-6-2005, 06:26 PM   #148
psychic25
FFR Player

Chapter 6

The tourists stepped through the door into the darkened room. As their eyes attempted to adjust to the darkness, the entire world around them vanished with a burst of light.

"Whoa!" yelled Jursey. "What just happened?"

The group was now outside, standing in bright sunlight. They were all standing in a large field, seemingly empty, with a single path running through it. When they turned around, they saw the mansion behind them.

"You mean we're free?" exclaimed M-A-C joyfully. "We're outside the hotel! We managed to escape!"

The humans let out a loud cheer.

However, Afrobean began to have second thoughts. "Are you sure those spirit things would have let us escape so easily?" he wondered suspiciously.

"Why not? Maybe we escaped by ourselves," replied Chromer.

"Yeah. Remember those papers we found?" supplied DDRadicted. "What if those let us escape?"

Afrobean shrugged. "Possibly," he conceded. "But I'm still pretty suspicious about this."

The group walked down the path, drinking in the sweet smells and glorious sounds of a quiet country meadow.

Jursey saw a small puddle in the middle of the path. She ran ahead and stood on the other side of the puddle. Her foot was poised to kick water, and she was smiling sneakily.

Lupin backed off. "Don't get my clothes wet! I don't know when I'll be able to find another change!"

Jursey smiled. "Too bad. Buy some stuff at the next hotel gift shop." And with that, she jumped into the puddle with both feet pointed towards the rest of the group, who cringed away.

JurseyRider's smile turned to fear as she suddenly sank into the puddle, her head vanishing beneath the surface in less than five seconds.

"What?" screamed M-A-C. "How could that happen? I thought we were done with this place for good!"

"No, not yet. We're still inside," whispered Afrobean, horrified.

"But we're standing in the middle of a field!" shouted M-A-C. He gestured with his arm. "Just look at-"

His voice stopped. Indeed, they were now inside a room that looked like the pool room. The instant transition between the two landscapes was extremely startling.

"The field was some sort of illusion," sighed Chromer. "Looks like we're still stuck here."

"Not quite," smiled Afrobean, as he pointed to a map on the wall. "According to this map, it looks like the exit is one room over from us, through that door." He pointed, and indeed, there was another door there.

The group started towards the door, but Lupin held them back. "Wait, everyone. Jursey's death means that there is still at least one spirit among us. We should get rid of it (or them) before we go any farther. Who knows what surprises the spirits might give us?"

The group sighed. Time for yet another vote.

Instalynch at 4. Day ends at 5:30 PST on Saturday.

People still participating:

Gamepro17616
Lupin_the_3rd
M-A-C
Afrobean
Chromer
DDRadicted
Old 01-6-2005, 06:36 PM   #149
M-A-C
FFR Player

Yay, I'm not dead. Ok here come the randomness. I vote Afrobean Btw I closed my eyes and pressed the screen lol.
Old 01-6-2005, 06:40 PM   #150
Lupin_the_3rd
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Lupin_the_3rd

isn't it a bit late in the game to be random voting?

I'm going to hold off a bit until I have a better lead than just randomness.
Old 01-6-2005, 06:41 PM   #151
Rebirth0
FFR Originalbro
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

I'm gonna start off with someone who I've trusted not to be a wolf, maybe I'll be correct. My vote goes to Lupin_the_3rd
Old 01-6-2005, 06:49 PM   #152
M-A-C
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lupin_the_3rd
isn't it a bit late in the game to be random voting?

I'm going to hold off a bit until I have a better lead than just randomness.
The only reson I'm doing this is cause now it's down to all the people I trust. It's better to just guess then not guess at all.
Old 01-6-2005, 07:00 PM   #153
Afrobean
Admiral in the Red Army
FFR Veteran

I was already a little suspicious of you, MAC. After you accused someone (I don't recall now, because my photographic memory is failing me now) when it was night, then editted it out. I'm sure that you didn't repost like I did, and now you random vote on day 4!? Sorry buddy, but the only thing I can figure is that you're a wolf.

PS this is not because you voted for me. I would have accused you today reguardless of that.
Old 01-6-2005, 07:03 PM   #154
Rebirth0
FFR Originalbro

How many votes do we need to instalynch? We have 6 people in the game, surely we don't have to have 5.
Old 01-6-2005, 07:04 PM   #155
M-A-C
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Afrobean
I was already a little suspicious of you, MAC. After you accused someone (I don't recall now, because my photographic memory is failing me now) when it was night, then editted it out. I'm sure that you didn't repost like I did, and now you random vote on day 4!? Sorry buddy, but the only thing I can figure is that you're a wolf.

PS this is not because you voted for me. I would have accused you today reguardless of that.
I have no problem for you voting for me. On that night I was just talking about DDRadicted. I said quote " Everyone, DDRadicted's name is Eric. He pokes me in studyhall until I say im a wolf

Hey Eric......I'm not.

I'm not saying you have to change your vote. I'm just hoping you'll think about that.
Old 01-6-2005, 07:45 PM   #156
DDRadicted
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to DDRadicted

I have 1 question before i vote, do the wolves send the pm's before we all vote or after we vote.
Old 01-6-2005, 07:59 PM   #157
Rebirth0
FFR Originalbro

I'm changing my vote to DDRadicted. M-A-C's post made me think, and I think your a wolf.
Old 01-6-2005, 09:06 PM   #158
JurseyRider734
lil j the bad b-word
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to JurseyRider734 Send a message via Skype™ to JurseyRider734

Aww here's my last post. =( Oh well, sucks that those stupid wolves killed me. Be smart, don't get tricked. Anyways, good luck everyone. <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Afrobean View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.
Old 01-6-2005, 10:08 PM   #159
psychic25
FFR Player

The wolves send the PMs after the lynch, when it is night.
Old 01-7-2005, 05:38 AM   #160
DDRadicted
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to DDRadicted

Chromer because he seemed to de helping ddrruler a lot in the beginning and i think ddrruler was a wolf.