Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Gaming > The Werewolf Game > TWG Archives
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 09-17-2015, 10:28 AM   #1481
rzr
TWG Veteran

Send a message via AIM to rzr Send a message via MSN to rzr Send a message via Yahoo to rzr Send a message via Skype™ to rzr
Default Re: TWG CXLI - SlopeFiring at the Olympics (Game Thread)

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Zenith_ View Post
PoE = Process of Elimination

It happens later in phases (like this one) where claims + known roles help figures out wolves just by eliminating those known/claimed.
like how round is lock clear right.

and in ragards to yur next post, im not trying to be cleared here it seems evident people don't believe me. im going through a lot of shit on page 72 where t force and AA went over the item movement. but like I said it seems Im gonna be using my life to convince you guys anyway

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkshark View Post
Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
Quote:
Originally Posted by aperson View Post
i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sprite-
More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine
Old 09-17-2015, 10:42 AM   #1482
T-Force
Your world ends with you
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by rzr View Post
I need you to clarify some things here. 1, why is jrodd mentioned. 2, if jrod had the item, but AA scrambled it then that WOULD be why riot never knew he had it. With that being said you can start to understand why I haven't used my power. And what happened literally 15 minutes before EoD? He dropped dead. I'm lucky enough that it seems the PM made its way to me. And yes, it does role block it says I can use my normal power and die or give it away and live, but not use my power. not that I planned to either way. this is something to work with. i will keep digging.
I need you to clarify if you sent your cake to AA the fist night or the 2nd. It would almost seem a cheesecake was given out d0.
I can't tell you why J-Rodd was mentioned; I wasn't playing at that time.

What I can tell you is that you are wrong on many levels. I didn't send the item to J-Rodd; I sent it to Aragaki that night. However, because AA randomized, my cake randomed to J-Rodd instead who also ended up being the nightkill due to the random.

Riot also dropped dead of his own accord due to him being a lynch target. He chose to kill himself.

N0 (pregame) got randomized to Riot.
N1 went to AA and be hit the randomizer button to switch it to J-Rodd.
N2 went to you.
Old 09-17-2015, 11:05 AM   #1483
rzr
TWG Veteran

Send a message via AIM to rzr Send a message via MSN to rzr Send a message via Yahoo to rzr Send a message via Skype™ to rzr

So riot simply held on to the cake instead of passing it? So jrodd died with a cake in his possession still? do you see what I mean about why I know I received it. there was no scrambling last night and thats why the PM alerted me

Quote:
Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
Quote:

Quote:
Quote:
yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

Old 09-17-2015, 01:45 PM   #1484
AragakiAyase
Waifus
FFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to AragakiAyase

Quote:
i can't for the life of me figure out why you are coming at me AA. assuming we both have the same power you should know how it works. with the odds of having masons/lovers not aligned the odds of having 2 scramblers is the same. i have to get my point across to you and T force that i was trying to say last night but i was too drunk. if choof gave a cake to riot and riot blew up or died or whatever right before EoD i think im gonna die before the phase anyway. i will explain my thoughts on this and why i think riot denied knowing about it but i need to look at the phases first. so gimme a damn chance to defend myself or at least take into consideration what im saying here
I'm coming at you because I don't believe your claim. Even if that is what you are, you still haven't clarified exactly what it does. Does it scramble all PMs or does it scramble night actions or notifications? Because it doesn't sound exactly like mine.

Quote:
AA I just want to say you're quite hasty pointing the finger at everyone with at least one shitty reason.

You sound exactly like a wolf trying to rush the mislynch.

AA
you can call it pointing the finger if you want, but I'm very hesitant to clear anyone which is what it seems like you want me to do regarding you

I have two strong townreads, lurker and t-force, everyone else to me has at least a bit of suspicion

pikakirby123 reincarnated

Old 09-17-2015, 01:47 PM   #1485
AragakiAyase
Waifus
FFR Veteran

Quote:
As I keep reading here I still don't see where/how you guys say I'm confirmed. If you doubt my power question it, seems like a wagon is forming.

Out of this list who's role looks the least likely to be true?
T force wouldn't be a wolf I highly doubt a wolf could give away cakes. What's Zenith watching huh? Round is confirmed. That leaves me and AA as scramblers, lrker and Ben as lovers, and xel's vigi claim. Out of the last 5 and Zenith you know 3 are wolves. I would bet my money on Ben and AA, hell it looks like I'll be betting my life on it.

Which reminds me of this, one of your first posts already pushing for the role hunt.

I need you to clarify some things here. 1, why is jrodd mentioned. 2, if jrod had the item, but AA scrambled it then that WOULD be why riot never knew he had it. With that being said you can start to understand why I haven't used my power. And what happened literally 15 minutes before EoD? He dropped dead. I'm lucky enough that it seems the PM made its way to me. And yes, it does role block it says I can use my normal power and die or give it away and live, but not use my power. not that I planned to either way. this is something to work with. i will keep digging.
I need you to clarify if you sent your cake to AA the fist night or the 2nd. It would almost seem a cheesecake was given out d0.
I am questioning your power and you haven't given answers

your 2nd part is garbage because you try to clear t-force because "I highly doubt a wolf could give away cakes. " ROLES ARE RANDOMIZED AND NOT ALIGNMENT INDICATIVE HOW MANY TIMES DOES IT NEED TO BE SAID?!?!
how is round confirmed? Because he outed himself?

and that post was a shitpost, if you're taking it seriously you really have run out of things to push me for

Old 09-17-2015, 01:49 PM   #1486
AragakiAyase
Waifus
FFR Veteran

Quote:
He's doing what he did yesterday and day 1. stirring the pot then disappearing. I have some questions Zenith whats poe mean
Hi, my name is Ethan and I'm a student who has classes. I post when I'm not in class, I usually try to get some posting in before i go to class so that's why I disappear. And what's wrong with stirring the pot?

Quote:
I still have yet to logically conclude that you're the safer lynch here.

And I'm logically baffled how AA flips reads so fast and doesn't expect heat for it because this is arguably one of his worst games thus far.
I'm flipping reads because I'm paranoid and I never said I didn't expect to get heat, if it's my worst game then I don't really care because like I said after n1 actions I hate this game already and I'm taking time to play this during school when I shouldn't have. it's an excuse but I don't expect you to stop scumreading me or townread me for it, it's just what's happening.

Old 09-17-2015, 01:51 PM   #1487
AragakiAyase
Waifus
FFR Veteran

Quote:
So riot simply held on to the cake instead of passing it? So jrodd died with a cake in his possession still? do you see what I mean about why I know I received it. there was no scrambling last night and thats why the PM alerted me
so here is what makes me think you're either lying or hiding something about your role: You said it's the same as mine but mine doesn't scramble PMs, it scrambles targets. yours seems like it does something different

Old 09-17-2015, 01:54 PM   #1488
_Zenith_
Accuracy Player
Retired StaffD8 Godly KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by AragakiAyase View Post
you can call it pointing the finger if you want, but I'm very hesitant to clear anyone which is what it seems like you want me to do regarding you

I have two strong townreads, lurker and t-force, everyone else to me has at least a bit of suspicion
I'm not asking to be cleared, what I'm saying is that you aren't allowing concreteness to solidify the facts in the game. Paranoia is really sinking in this phase from every player and it's for lack of a better term dumb.

Are we really that bad that Paranoia is the main drive of what we do this phase, or are we all going to grow a set of balls and actually drive it home with what we believe in and what we've achieved throughout the game? Why grasp at straws and point the finger at everyone if you feel so strongly about someone being a wolf here? I'd like to call it Hesitant Wolf Syndrome.

Old 09-17-2015, 01:58 PM   #1489
AragakiAyase
Waifus
FFR Veteran

Quote:
I'm not asking to be cleared, what I'm saying is that you aren't allowing concreteness to solidify the facts in the game. Paranoia is really sinking in this phase from every player and it's for lack of a better term dumb.

Are we really that bad that Paranoia is the main drive of what we do this phase, or are we all going to grow a set of balls and actually drive it home with what we believe in and what we've achieved throughout the game? Why grasp at straws and point the finger at everyone if you feel so strongly about someone being a wolf here? I'd like to call it Hesitant Wolf Syndrome.
right now what makes me think that rzr is a better lynch over benguin is that I think he's lying about his role and I see no reason for town to do that. If somehow that's not the case then benguin is definitely a better lynch here, but the way I see it there's a wolf between you and benguin (probably benguin) but if rzr is lying then he's definitely a wolf so he'd be safer.

I've had this issue with flipping reads my past few games, I'm not sure what to do about it. I townread someone and then I think that maybe they're playing an amazing wolf game and then I move back on my read

Old 09-17-2015, 02:05 PM   #1490
_Zenith_
Accuracy Player

Quote:
right now what makes me think that rzr is a better lynch over benguin is that I think he's lying about his role and I see no reason for town to do that. If somehow that's not the case then benguin is definitely a better lynch here, but the way I see it there's a wolf between you and benguin (probably benguin) but if rzr is lying then he's definitely a wolf so he'd be safer.

I've had this issue with flipping reads my past few games, I'm not sure what to do about it. I townread someone and then I think that maybe they're playing an amazing wolf game and then I move back on my read
Just because you call bullshit on his role doesn't mean it isn't factual (his claim). That is leading you into confirmation bias due to your own read on him and not justifying a lynch through unanimous decision.

I do not comprehend how you and others are saying rzr is a safer lynch here with my own role on the line for the sake of lynching the first wolf this game. It really disheartens me as a PR to not be trusted when you all trusted my first bullshit claim to protect myself.

I do not comprehend how one claim went 100% trusted while a second town-aligned claim is 50/50 at best to some players.

Old 09-17-2015, 02:05 PM   #1491
_Zenith_
Accuracy Player

What if I was to tell you that is role is in fact true?

What would you do then AA?

Old 09-17-2015, 02:12 PM   #1492
rzr
TWG Veteran

AA I just got back from lunch and Ill address tour concerns now, but if it matters I don't really care if you don't trust me. You've been saying this for phases now. I am trying to show you my true intentions, similar to Zenith I concealed my power until now, im not trying to be a good wolf target early on again.
My power, without posting my role PM, is this: 1 shot us of scramble. it scrambles the destination of the night PMs.
I take that to mean if t force wanted to send a cake to say, Zenith, then the cake would get sent to someone else. that is the only thing that the power has control of. I have no way of receiving any extra knowledge and im trying to give you everything I have. like I said you don't have to trust me, I'm probably going to die before end of phase. I don't think riot would allow himself to be blown up, I almost feel someone has control over the items we don't know about. or at least like a detonator. I dont know. All I know is Im laying it all out now, there's no point in avoiding a wolfing anymore if you just wanna lynch me.

Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
Quote:

Old 09-17-2015, 02:13 PM   #1493
XelNya
[Nobody liked that.]
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Quote:
The only way Benguin isn't a wolf here is if he is actually the vigi and Xel fakeclaimed/is a wolf but there isn't a real way to tell unless he comes back so I have no real choice but to believe Xel here. Like if Xel fakeclaimed I'd be impressed because he even mentions being one shot and it makes sense.
If town wants me to shoot someone and I can't deliver I'd look like a fucking idiot

Just saying.

Also I have never fake claimed and probably never will. I can't justify to myself when that risk is worth it. If there's one thing I do do as scum admittedly I play a little too safe.

I mean, this would be a good game to try it out the first time and I can admit that, so I can't say I blame you when you throw it in context of my other posts not being too helpful.

Sorry for the semi self meta couldn't think of a better way to comment on it.
So yeah I get where this paranoia comes from though
Old 09-17-2015, 02:14 PM   #1494
AragakiAyase
Waifus
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Just because you call bullshit on his role doesn't mean it isn't factual (his claim). That is leading you into confirmation bias due to your own read on him and not justifying a lynch through unanimous decision.

I do not comprehend how you and others are saying rzr is a safer lynch here with my own role on the line for the sake of lynching the first wolf this game. It really disheartens me as a PR to not be trusted when you all trusted my first bullshit claim to protect myself.

I do not comprehend how one claim went 100% trusted while a second town-aligned claim is 50/50 at best to some players.
I never bought your claim, but the reason why people would buy your first claim more is because it doesn't have as strong of an effect on the game's course. if you're actually a wolf here and jumping on an inactive then town is fucked here

Quote:
What if I was to tell you that is role is in fact true?

What would you do then AA?
if you could confirm it then I'd rather lynch benguin. but his claim isn't the only reason I want to lynch him, it's his weak reads list and content throughout this whole game and the fact that he keeps reading people based on their roles which have been said many times to be NOT ALIGNMENT INDICATIVE. he scumread me for my role and he townread trevor for his role.

Old 09-17-2015, 02:14 PM   #1495
AragakiAyase
Waifus
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by XelNya View Post
If town wants me to shoot someone and I can't deliver I'd look like a fucking idiot

Just saying.

Also I have never fake claimed and probably never will. I can't justify to myself when that risk is worth it. If there's one thing I do do as scum admittedly I play a little too safe.

I mean, this would be a good game to try it out the first time and I can admit that, so I can't say I blame you when you throw it in context of my other posts not being too helpful.

Sorry for the semi self meta couldn't think of a better way to comment on it.
So yeah I get where this paranoia comes from though
so who do you think are the wolves?

Old 09-17-2015, 02:15 PM   #1496
AragakiAyase
Waifus
FFR Veteran

Quote:
All I know is Im laying it all out now, there's no point in avoiding a wolfing anymore if you just wanna lynch me.
is this a slip?

also why are you still reading people based off of their roles?

Old 09-17-2015, 02:17 PM   #1497
_Zenith_
Accuracy Player

I can confirm rzr's role but I'd have to dig through his posts to find the conclusive detail that makes his claim 99% legit aside from his disappearances/scumtells.

I'm probably going to take a nap because this day has been boring as hell and I'm running out of options of what to do

Old 09-17-2015, 02:18 PM   #1498
_Zenith_
Accuracy Player

There was one post prior to his claim that nailed his claim in for me (this is what I'm referring to by digging in his posts)

Old 09-17-2015, 02:21 PM   #1499
_Zenith_
Accuracy Player

Quote:
you know it botherss me you saythat because I only put "domt know them" to give you guys insight on why I made the judgements I did. if you would like take out that ohrase from my post and please read from there.

furthermore, I would like to add some insight about why I haven't softed. I made my point clear I don't think its a good idea to soft in a mystery game, but id like a little support from roundbox before I put my 2 cents out there. I hve a few bones to throow too, just not sure who is gonna take what from it
iirc it was this post but I'm still digging just in case this isn't the post

Old 09-17-2015, 02:22 PM   #1500
rzr
TWG Veteran

Quote:
so here is what makes me think you're either lying or hiding something about your role: You said it's the same as mine but mine doesn't scramble PMs, it scrambles targets. yours seems like it does something different
in fact based on this it almost makes perfect sense, we are the reciprocal of each other.

Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
Quote:

Closed Thread