TWG Overlord
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to DarkManticoreX2
Default Re: Clear some stuff up

Pink profile + Female avatar = male

I will remember this from now on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by V
Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.
Old 01-27-2008, 10:14 PM   #125
-Yukari-
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

I like pink though ^_^

And, a lot of guys use female avatars. I guess the pink threw you off though.

Last edited by -Yukari-; 01-27-2008 at 10:32 PM.. Reason: I used the wrong "threw" and foil would have destroyed my life for it :)
Old 01-27-2008, 10:24 PM   #126
immawhiteguy
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to immawhiteguy Send a message via MSN to immawhiteguy Send a message via Yahoo to immawhiteguy

He has a point. We even have someone with a female furry as their avatar.

Old 01-28-2008, 01:32 AM   #127
foilman8805
smoke wheat hail satin
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Yukari- View Post
I like pink though ^_^

And, a lot of guys use female avatars. I guess the pink threw you off though.

Last edited by -Yukari- : Today at 08:32 PM. Reason: I used the wrong "threw" and foil would have destroyed my life for it
I saw that you had 'through', but I did the opposite and let it sit there so people would think you were an idiot. ^_^
Old 01-28-2008, 03:47 AM   #128
ryanisadouche
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

Have you been to a store lately Yukari? Something like a webcam is RIDICLOUSLY cheap these days, and you're getting payed back. Just cause you can post big walls of text doesn't make you any less bs.

Personally for me, the fact that you have a blackflag on Below the Surface completely confirms you're BS. Someone who can AAA VB, Hellbeat, etc. should VERY easily AAA Below the Surface. You want us to believe you'll go out of your way again and again to prevent a SDG on a FMO song from registering, but you were too lazy to be bothered to f5 and AAA this song? Some of the songs you have AAA'd are EXPONENTIALLY harder then Below the Surface, you should easily have AAA'd this within 2 tries.

It's really just pathetic to see someone try to cheat at a game like this. Rethink what you're doing with your life and try again.

Public AAA #370 - evil approaches
Tier Points - 329 (Tier 4)
Best Non-AAA - Schmollbluk (rank 26)
Worst Non-AAA - AIM Anthem(668)
average rank - 109
Old 01-28-2008, 03:48 AM   #129
foilman8805
smoke wheat hail satin

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanisadouche View Post
Have you been to a store lately Yukari? Something like a webcam is RIDICLOUSLY cheap these days, and you're getting payed back. Just cause you can post big walls of text doesn't make you any less bs.

Personally for me, the fact that you have a blackflag on Below the Surface completely confirms you're BS. Someone who can AAA VB, Hellbeat, etc. should VERY easily AAA Below the Surface. You want us to believe you'll go out of your way again and again to prevent a SDG on a FMO song from registering, but you were too lazy to be bothered to f5 and AAA this song? Some of the songs you have AAA'd are EXPONENTIALLY harder then Below the Surface, you should easily have AAA'd this within 2 tries.

It's really just pathetic to see someone try to cheat at a game like this. Rethink what you're doing with your life and try again.
I think you should've read the thread before you posted.

-Yukari- is purchasing the webcam. Videos will be coming shortly, I assume.

Also, I think the argument of Below The Surface was that it WASN'T AAA'd first try. He got a good! HE'S A HUMAN, WHAT DO YOU KNOW? This isn't to say he couldn't AAA Below The Surface - in fact, it's clear he could do it in 1 try, but the fact that he didn't shows a few things to the observant human being.

Last edited by foilman8805; 01-28-2008 at 03:52 AM..
Old 01-28-2008, 03:54 AM   #130
-Yukari-
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

No, that's a good point, I was totally obscure about that :) This thread is quite a mess at this point, but since it's mine and I promised to address things, I will add your point to the main post.
Old 01-28-2008, 03:59 AM   #131
ryanisadouche
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by foilman8805 View Post

Also, I think the argument of Below The Surface was that it WASN'T AAA'd first try. He got a good! HE'S A HUMAN, WHAT DO YOU KNOW? This isn't to say he couldn't AAA Below The Surface - in fact, it's clear he could do it in 1 try, but the fact that he didn't shows a few things to the observant human being.
HIS ENTIRE ARGUMENT has been that he rarely can AAA songs in 1 try, so he hits f5 and TRIES AGAIN UNTIL HE GETS IT. He said he spent 5 hours doing this for Hellbeat. So why wouldn't he take 5 minutes to AAA below the surface in minimal tries? So that when he posted this thread he could show "look i don't AAA everything".

average rank - 109
Old 01-28-2008, 04:03 AM   #132
-Yukari-
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

Addressed the point, also, considering I have already said I have ordered the webcam and will be posting a video, further comments on whether or not you think I cheated are rather dated.

Hopefully, when this mess is cleared, I'll be able to talk with an administrator about setting some rules about calling hacks with reasoning as ridiculous as what I've seen here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magic_V2 View Post
I'm not calling BS, but what better way to cover your tracks and convince skeptics?
Already covered this, read the main post please.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magic_V2 View Post
To Yukari, welcome to FFR
Oh, don't you mean MrRubix?
So anyways i was thinking, what if a single miss didn't stop your combo? Instead, your combo kept going until 2 consecutive misses were made. I think this would provide a more realistic ranking system, and eliminate a lot of mashing.
Old 01-28-2008, 04:09 AM   #133
foilman8805
smoke wheat hail satin

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanisadouche View Post
HIS ENTIRE ARGUMENT has been that he rarely can AAA songs in 1 try, so he hits f5 and TRIES AGAIN UNTIL HE GETS IT. He said he spent 5 hours doing this for Hellbeat. So why wouldn't he take 5 minutes to AAA below the surface in minimal tries? So that when he posted this thread he could show "look i don't AAA everything".
In the grand scheme of things, a AAA on Below The Surface is insignificant especially when you're going for tokens, and Tier Points. It was used a quick reference to show he didn't AAA all of the songs he's played. I mean, it's SO suspicious that he got a Good on Below the Surface even though he could AAA it. -_-

You're thinking way too hard man - you'd make a good conspiracy theorist though. Kudos.
Old 01-28-2008, 04:09 AM   #134
ledwix
Giant Pi Operator

Send a message via AIM to ledwix Send a message via Yahoo to ledwix

As the quality of scores go up, so does the standard of proof.

Anyway, I don't really care about this, but I would just like to say that HB is much, much harder to AAA than VB. Any okay SM player can AAA VB; it's just a standard bunch of streams. HB is a retarded file with a blue skin, and its notes are so horribly off-beat. It can't even be PFC'd. These aspects of HB heavily overcome the only hard part of VB: the left 8ths into the trills.
Old 01-28-2008, 04:14 AM   #135
ryanisadouche
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

Quote:

So, that's why I didn't bother to refresh Below The Surface, because I wasn't convinced enough that AAAing a stupid Standard difficulty song when I was really just trying to unlock a token was worth it.
If you are a really good player coming from SM, then you could SDP this song in SM easy. With the way FFR frames work, you should have been hitting most of the notes in Below the Surface right in the centre frame (see Dark's explanation). A slip up coming from a "SM player" on such a ridiclously easy song should just mean you would hit a frame early or later, still giving a perfect in FFR.

Quote:
especially because the blackflag was hundreds of notes into the song and I didn't want to play it again.
Suddenly Mr. Patience (adding 30 seconds with your f5 refresh) can't handle starting over when he's "hundreds of notes in". Oh.

Quote:
This coming from a guy with "douche" in his username, haha.
See the thing is, I don't take the internet seriously. I don't go out of my way to hack games to try to impress people that i will probably never meet. Sorry that we differ here.

average rank - 109
Old 01-28-2008, 04:15 AM   #136
-Yukari-
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by ledwix View Post
Any okay SM player can AAA VB; it's just a standard bunch of streams.
*sigh* Already addressed this, you guys really need to start reading the first post, you tl;dr, and then repeat stuff =/

I don't mind addressing stuff, gives me something to do in between work, but when I see stuff repeats, it starts to get old =/
Old 01-28-2008, 04:15 AM   #137
Magic_V2
RobMagic
FFR Veteran

Send a message via MSN to Magic_V2

Just going by the comment you left me Yukari, I see that you have a bad attitude towards anyone who doesn't side with you 1000%. I asked an innocent question, being oblivious to the fact that someone had mentioned him. You obviously want attention, otherwise why come to FFR from SM, posting about how much BS you're not with your insane-for-such-a-newbie scores? Well here's your attention. You're BS. Get over yourself.

Old 01-28-2008, 04:26 AM   #138
ledwix
Giant Pi Operator

Yeah, well I have pretty good stream MA, so VB is extremely easy. AAA probably half the time in FFR. HB I haven't played since before speedmods came out, but I'd rarely ever SDG it. So that's just me. Overall the patterns are retarded, and I can't do them. The number of 4-framers in VB is irrelevant for me, at least, because the stream rhythm is where I thrive.

And, it's certainly weird that I'm not even arguing about BS/legit. but rather about which song is harder to AAA. Lol.

In any case, K8107 is FAR easier than HB, anyway. (barring index) K8 has what, one or two faulty four-framers that shouldn't be there ^_^
Old 01-28-2008, 04:29 AM   #139
-Yukari-
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

Still trying to get there =/ I played a game recently, and avmissed in the 1000s, having only about 5 Good. Was not a bad round. Much better than how I started out, owe my practice to both Kyuin and then later on HELLBEAT. I think it's recognizing 4-framers that's the key; if you can see a 4-framer coming before you even have to hit it, it's like some auto-avmiss avoidance kicks in. Doesn't always work, but better than trying to always play early ^_^

And, was that all K8 was? I thought K8 was going to be my unlock for a while, but I got avmisses like heck there.

EDIT: Hmm, jimerax has a ? in the 4-framer section for K8, I thought that meant "too many to count" XD

Last edited by -Yukari-; 01-28-2008 at 04:31 AM..
Old 01-28-2008, 04:41 AM   #140
ledwix
Giant Pi Operator

Haha. Well, K8107 is said to be 180 BPM, which is, as you may know, the maximum BPM allowed before 4-framers come in. But it appears that there are a few 4-framers, because I have also missed randomly in the trills before. There shouldn't be more than a couple stray ones though, even if the BPM is actually 180.25 or something.
Closed Thread