Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Gaming > The Werewolf Game > TWG Archives
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 04-23-2005, 01:59 PM   #121
whorlichan
Tiny Plastic Meat

Send a message via AIM to whorlichan

Unfortunately it's Passover, so I have just enough time to slide my vote in and run down for food and singing...

Still no suspicions on Chardish, blah, so I'm gonna have to go with you. He's not being IGNORANT, he's being a lot more logical than you are.
My friend Cassie's amazing photography
Old 04-23-2005, 02:00 PM   #122
talisman
Resident Penguin
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to talisman

Well I'm glad to see blah is posting some now.

My vote will have to go to alain today... as one of the stronger players he usually doesn't just post once with his vote. From the games I've watched him in, he always seems to be on the thread, posting replies to virtually everything and offering up all sorts of different analyses. Could it be that he's just not in this game? certainly. But it could also be that he is trying not to spark any sort of productive discussion (helping the humans).

Now, aside from the behavioral differences, I really don't see what's going on with his votes. Whorli? Kefit? Flux? None of these names really stick out to me when I think of who might be a wolf... but maybe his instincts are better than mine. Combine this with the fact that his reasoning isn't exactly foolproof, and I don't really have anyone better to go on right now. (I'm not sure what is up with blah yet).

Also, where is jenova? I don't want another shox situation where a wolf sits out for two days and then no one suspects him.
Old 04-23-2005, 02:00 PM   #123
Tasselfoot
Retired BOSS
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to Tasselfoot Send a message via MSN to Tasselfoot Send a message via Skype™ to Tasselfoot

Orli's internet has been down for hours now, so we're both at my mother's house posting before our Passover Seder.

I'm really not sure, but from the 2 powerful attacks, I honestly think there aren't any powerful wolves in the game. That the wolves are being overly powerhungry in attacking the top players.

So, my vote is going back to flux, for reasons stated. I know this won't change blah dying today, but perhaps will get the lesser players more vocal overall, because that is where my suspicions are lying greatest now.
Old 04-23-2005, 02:02 PM   #124
lightdarkness
Summer!!
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to lightdarkness Send a message via MSN to lightdarkness Send a message via Yahoo to lightdarkness Send a message via Skype™ to lightdarkness

blah: 4.5 (Kilga, Chardish, Kefit, Whorli PHANTOM)
alain: 2 (mead, Flux, Talisman)
Flux 2 (alain, Tass)
Guido: 1.5 (Qreepy, PHANTOM)
Chardish 1 (blah)
Jenova .5 (PHANTOM)

Still to vote: 3 (Gamepro, Guido, Jenova)

50 minutes....
Old 04-23-2005, 02:17 PM   #125
GuidoHunter
is against custom titles
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to GuidoHunter Send a message via Skype™ to GuidoHunter

Okay, I'm rather suspicious of these "inside dealings" that seemed to go on Night 1, but I haven't talked to anyone about it, so I don't feel convinced enough to vote for any of them.

So, from the thread alone, flux_ really piqued my interest. I expected a bit more from him and he's not coming through, which could very well be him not knowing how to act as a wolf. I'm curious of mead, too, but I really don't expect much from him and placing a vote on him would be kind of meaningless at this late stage of voting.

Hooray for remembering to vote before six this time.

--Guido

http://andy.mikee385.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grandiagod View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grandiagod View Post
She has an asshole, in other pics you can see a diaper taped to her dead twin's back.
Sentences I thought I never would have to type.
Old 04-23-2005, 02:23 PM   #126
Kilgamayan
Super Scooter Happy
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to Kilgamayan

Quote:
Originally Posted by blahblah18
I'd also like to hear kilga's reasoning again.
Hasn't changed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kilgamayan
I'm going to vote for blah because he was serious in suggesting that Tass tried an alain.

Knowing Tass, he would never risk his own life like that this early in the game not knowing who the guardian is, much less who they were guarding. And apparently they didn't contact him beforehand because if they did they would likely have spoken up by now since Tass claimed they didn't, and what reason does he have to lie about something like that if he's human? It wouldn't help the wolves any in identifying the guardian.

blah also seems a possible candidate for (a) taking charge of a wolf group and (b) having enough balls to try to kill Tass Night 1 with the guardian threat looming over him. I don't like this reason as much since the same applies to alain, as well as a few others (even myself depending on who else gets drawn).

I apologize for how lacking these reasons are, but with less than 4 pages of posts and having talked to nearly no one on AIM I don't have much to work with. =\
Hans getting killed hasn't changed any of that for me.
I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.
Old 04-23-2005, 02:52 PM   #127
lightdarkness
Summer!!
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to lightdarkness Send a message via MSN to lightdarkness Send a message via Yahoo to lightdarkness Send a message via Skype™ to lightdarkness

Flux 3 (alain, Tass, Guido)
alain: 2 (mead, Flux, Talisman)
Chardish 1 (blah)
Jenova .5 (PHANTOM)

DIDN'T VOTE AND FAIL AND THEREFORE GET PHANTOMS DO THEY EVEN KNOW WE ARE PLAYING: 2 (Gamepro, Jenova)

Everyone gathered around the IIDX machine while Chardish was playing Quasar [a] and going for a triple A, when Mead interupted.

"Guys! It's 7pm, do we have a decision" he asks?

"STFU, thats my job" LD interjected.... "Who is it now"

"Well..." says Flux "Blah has 4 votes and one phantom, so I guess he gets the axe"

"Very well" LD states, "How should we get rid of him"

"Theres no need" says Blah, "I'll die with honor!". Just as he said that, he slipped on the sweat of some DDR players, and broke his neck, then died.

"Wow..."

"Alright, night time I guess..."

SEND ME PMS/IMS LOLOL I SAID PMS.
Old 04-24-2005, 09:00 AM   #128
lightdarkness
Summer!!
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

As Chardish was cleaning up Blah's blood and sweat, the lights shut off once again.

A horrifying scream was heard "I'll never be able to pass Max Three Hundreddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd"

When the lights came back on, just as everyone thought, Chardish's body was lying bloody on the floor.

"Crap" came from several people standing around.

"We need this to be over NOW!" shouts Tass

lol, my story sucks

7pm Tuesday
Old 04-24-2005, 09:01 AM   #129
Kilgamayan
Super Scooter Happy
FFR Simfile Author

Hans is a wolf!

>_>

I'd like to hear Tass' psychic report before I set to work investigating.
I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.
Old 04-24-2005, 09:07 AM   #130
Tasselfoot
Retired BOSS

Send a message via AIM to Tasselfoot Send a message via MSN to Tasselfoot Send a message via Skype™ to Tasselfoot

Bad news... chardish is dead. Good news... blah was a wolf.

More later.
Old 04-24-2005, 09:10 AM   #131
Tasselfoot
Retired BOSS

Could LD please post a voting history from both day 1 and day 2 together, please?
Old 04-24-2005, 09:13 AM   #132
lightdarkness
Summer!!
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Day 1:
nforcer: 3 (chardish, Qreepy, Hans) - Knife In Box'd
blah: 3 (Kilga, Tass, nforcer)
Gamepro: 1 (Gamepro)
Alain: 2 (flux, mead1)
Qreepy: 1 (whorli)
Flux: 1 (talisman)
whorli: 1 (alain)
Guido: 1 (Kefit)

Still to vote: blah, Guido, Jenova

Day 2:
Flux 3 (alain, Tass, Guido)
alain: 3 (mead, Flux, Talisman)
Chardish 1 (blah)
Jenova .5 (PHANTOM)

DIDN'T VOTE AND FAIL AND THEREFORE GET PHANTOMS DO THEY EVEN KNOW WE ARE PLAYING: 2 (Gamepro, Jenova)
Old 04-24-2005, 09:18 AM   #133
Tasselfoot
Retired BOSS

Question.... If ANYONE contacted you yesterday trying to save blah (besides blah himself), or at least in some way tried to influence your vote away from blah, let me know.

My first and glaring notion has to go to Guido. He's been smelling this whole game. Going to go and re-read everything he's said... but, his late vote on flux seems harmless, except in that he could be trying to save blah, although it would have taken 2 more votes, or 1 person to switch from blah to flux.

Also, Guido... mind IMing me? Wouldn't mine having a chat...

Lastly, Qreepy... the only non-dead person to vote for nforcer and thereby save blah on day 1...
Old 04-24-2005, 09:22 AM   #134
Tasselfoot
Retired BOSS

Note:

NEIGH006: the other way to save blah was to bandwagon onto me
NEIGH006: mead, then Flux, then Talisman
NEIGH006: If they weren't all retards, I would have been rather worried
TasselFoot: you're right... you had 3 votes. jay fucked it up and said 2.
NEIGH006: yeah
TasselFoot: so, guido should have voted you, not flux, if he were trying to save blah.
Old 04-24-2005, 09:31 AM   #135
alainbryden
Seen your member
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

I will be back by 7pm tuesday, but as of tomorrow (monday) morning, I will be on the road and I will not be online again until tuesday afternoon. I will gather my thoughts later this evening and make a post.
Old 04-24-2005, 09:38 AM   #136
QreepyBORIS
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to QreepyBORIS Send a message via MSN to QreepyBORIS

If I recall, I voted for nforcer long beofre blah got many votes. O_o

I could be wrong, though. But I voted for nforcer because I thought he was a wolf. Pretty self-explanitory.

I am going to be watching Guido again.

Signature subject to change.

THE ZERRRRRG.
Old 04-24-2005, 09:39 AM   #137
Tasselfoot
Retired BOSS

OK... here is every post made by mead, qreepy, and then Jenova's ONLY post... I read them, but will re-read them a few times. A wolf has to lie within these 3.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mead page 1
This makes me happy.

So glad I am not a wolf right now. They must be squirming.
This was right after Kilga said that, at the top of page 1.

Quote:
Originally Posted by page 2
Yeah, I gotta say I'm against that, seeing as how I would not be around until like, 2:45 or so.

Like I told Tass, I am getting some really weird vibes from nforcer. Nothing specific, nothing to base a vote on, but my eyes just rest a bit more on you than the others.
Quote:
Originally Posted by page 3
Ok, well, in the abscence of any actual evidence on anyone, I am going to place a safety vote on nforcer. As I have stated in the thread and in AIM convos, I just have a feeling about him. This will probably be changed by the end of tomorrow, but if something happens and I can't, I'd prefer to go with my gut than to get a phantom.
Quote:
Originally Posted by page 5
You know, after a chat with nforcer, I am feeling a bit more confident of his humanity. However, my vote now turns to alain. flux made some very good points on him. He has really shoddy reasoning for voting whorli. On most anyone else, this would be acceptable, but I've seen alain in previous games, and he is acting a bit differently. He has never seemed to be one to home in on just one, normally he takes the liberty of shooting down every theory that has been thrown out, and casting suspicion on several people, but this time he just made one, rather weak, case. This speaks to me as being totally unlike him. So with that, my vote is cast.
Quote:
Originally Posted by page 6
I don't think kilga or blah leaked this, I think it was just a lucky guess. Hans is a valuable player no matter what team he is on, so he would be a good choice for wolfing. However, Tass usually has a good reason when he says things, so I am definately a bit wary of kilga and blah now, even if I am not ready to believe they were responsible.
Quote:
Originally Posted by page 7
To clarify my statement, in the past few TWGs Hans has won mostly due to work of his own, as a wolf and a human. Therefor, it can be easily seen that he is a valuable player.

I think the vote for me is a little odd Chardish. It didn't really have any basis. I don't see how my statement could be outwardly suspicious in the least. So my anti-phantom-safety-vote goes for chardish. The other thing that makes me suspicious of Chardish is the whole "note from Chardish" thing. I have no idea what it's contents were, but it seems to imply that Chardish might have somehow known Hans was blue, and that makes it very possible he could be the one responsible for last night's wolfing.

P.S. If anyone wants to IM me with the contents of this note to help me clarify the situation to myself, I'd be quite grateful.
Quote:
Originally Posted by lower on page 7
That is about what I said on Day 1 Tass, Alain has just been about 180 degrees different this game. Now that I know what the "chardish note" is, I don't have that much suspicion on him. But as on Day 1, I feel my vote will rest on alain. He just isn't being who everyone knows he is. Also, he has voted kefit and whorli, for very little reason at all, it seems. Maybe it is just harder to give lots of info when you already know who the wolves are...
Quote:
Originally Posted by page 8
@ alain: I don't know what about my vote for chardish was ridiculous, the part where I was suspicious of his ridiculous vote for me, or the part where I was woefully uninformed about his note that aparrently most people knew about.

Everything qreepy has said this game:
Quote:
Originally Posted by page 1
Tass is human. Razz

Rofl, when Tass comes to the REAL Michigan meetup, we have to reenact this. XD

And play some real TWG.

On topic, there is not a WHOLE lot to glean from Tass's near-wolfing.
Quote:
Originally Posted by page 2
Either all or none of these three are wolves: Tass, Whorli, nforcer.

I am banking on none.
Quote:
Originally Posted by down on page 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by talisman
Wait why do you say that qreepy? Did I miss something? How are whorli and nforcer confirmed humans all of a sudden?
They are not, necessarily.

...I wasn't thinking as hard as I thought I was at the time. =/
Quote:
Originally Posted by page 3
Slackers.
Quote:
Originally Posted by page 4
I am placing a safety vote on nforcer, because he is my best bet as of now.

Also worth looking into is whoever FIRST voted for him.
Quote:
Originally Posted by page 7
I personally saw what mead said about "any team" being a normal slipup.

I dismissed it completely, and I'm not even tired enough to be irritable yet.

I think you're trying too hard, Chardish. :P Not to say that I can blame you, exactly, because there is not a lot of things to actually read into.
Quote:
Originally Posted by page 8
Guido.

That was to avoid a phantom and an instalynch, while I think things over a little bit.

Yeah, lame.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenova page 3
I don't post a lot because I only post when I've found something, or if someone accuses me of something. I am online almost ALL THE TIME, but I only post when it is necessary. Do not think of me as inactive.
Old 04-24-2005, 09:45 AM   #138
QreepyBORIS
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to QreepyBORIS Send a message via MSN to QreepyBORIS

Heh, you missed the one I posted 3 seconds ago. :P

Signature subject to change.

THE ZERRRRRG.
Old 04-24-2005, 10:16 AM   #139
Tasselfoot
Retired BOSS

Didn't think I needed to add that Qreepy...

another intersting note from AIM concerning mead...

Fhqwhgads703: By places, does that mean Blah is dead?
TasselFoot: no.
TasselFoot: its 50/50
Fhqwhgads703: No, the role is done
Fhqwhgads703: It said "Blah places"

that was during the knife in the box. why would he care, really... or place so much emphasis on blah dying? All of this, my vote is going to mead
Old 04-24-2005, 10:27 AM   #140
Kilgamayan
Super Scooter Happy
FFR Simfile Author

I'm wondering about Qreepy myself, because of that "to avoid an instalynch" vote when one person had two votes and no one else had more than one.
Closed Thread