Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-22-2012, 07:53 AM   #121
leonid
I am leonid
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Music ProducerD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Default Re: FFR Community Pack Summer 2012 Released

So I prayed some fiels in this pack

AVALON: This file's very sex you all should try it

Battlefield: Holy shit mines are not that hard to avoid but those jackfest near the end I can't do this at all omg why is this a 14 again lol

Bingo Highway: It's kinda doable except for those 160bpm 32nd trills I can't trill/jack that fast rip (some of the rolls remind me of death moon (o: )

Centipede: Amzin dodgeball file but intro is too long

Come on: I had to whore this a lot to memorize xmod lol gr0 chart

Far East Nightbird: I and Lynn were trying to step this but gave up because we didn't know how to do this awesome song some justice. You fulfilled our dreams gj job

GIGA BREAK: This file is like 2 years old but peeps seem to like it (o:

Hatsune Miku no whatever: Gets very gay towards the end but you guys do need some training to get to play hard pain authentic Korean steps

MIRACLE RUSH: TSUMO

Ramua: made my bottom part shed tears of joy but you should step some more hard pain charts

Seiken Densetsu - Final Battle: trills are hard pain xd but both the song and the charts r awesome (o: try to AAA oni

The Sampling Paradise: sex file from kommi as always (needs some more mines)

Vortex: Felt perfect etc but having to wait for 2 minutes to get to the real hard part is kinda gay xd

Where's Bill: o.m.g. this song is amazing one of the best charts in this pack (srs)

Whore: I'm now Xayphon's new fan

Proud member of Team No
leonid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2012, 08:05 AM   #122
Choofers
FFR Player
FFR Music Producer

ps i still haven't downloaded this pack lol, reviews comin dis evening feat. scores on a new laptop

@lurker: i know i'm not ap but no one else is gonna step idm. tbh the only people that would make a good idm file would be me, you, rog, maybe plopadop, and maaaybe alexdest
don't hate on song choice, i just find stepping idm to be a shitton more interesting than wappity wap dap japan
Old 06-22-2012, 08:06 AM   #123
Lynn.
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by leonid View Post
Far East Nightbird: I and Lynn were trying to step this but gave up because we didn't know how to do this awesome song some justice. You fulfilled our dreams gj job
I somehow managed to finish it myself alone. It's in Melon Collab 2.
Old 06-22-2012, 08:07 AM   #124
leonid
I am leonid
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Music ProducerD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

dam owned

Proud member of Team No
leonid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2012, 08:16 AM   #125
LongGone
-
FFR Simfile AuthorD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarioNintendo View Post
lol you really do miss the point. I'm going to try to illustrate this if it can help you.

Let's pretend bmah invented this:

It's meant to be used like this:

But, really, some people complain about it, saying it's terrible. How did they use it? Like this:

Not only their methods of tasting were dumb, they were also inappropriate. Bmah has every reason to be annoyed: those reviews are illegitimate.
klsdjfklsdflksfksdklfsjklf

glad to see people playing my files (:

Will write reviews when free

From the SMO session yesterday, does anyone has screenshots of the TSUMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO on Miracle Rush rofl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Choofers View Post
people age at a rate of about 1 year per year

Last edited by LongGone; 06-22-2012 at 08:21 AM..
LongGone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2012, 09:05 AM   #126
Reshiram
The Vast White Note
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to Reshiram Send a message via Yahoo to Reshiram Send a message via Skype™ to Reshiram

Hmm, faves so far:

Activation Synthesis Theory
Avalon
Grave Consequences
My Unfortunate Erection
Sampling Paradise
Weapon
Old 06-22-2012, 09:23 AM   #127
ca25nada
FFR Player

Send a message via Skype™ to ca25nada

TSUMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

<played Minus 3

<played Miracle rush shortly after

Last edited by ca25nada; 06-22-2012 at 09:38 AM..
ca25nada is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2012, 09:32 AM   #128
FFR4EVA_00
FFR Player

Quote:
@lurker: i know i'm not ap but no one else is gonna step idm. tbh the only people that would make a good idm file would be me, you, rog, maybe plopadop, and maaaybe alexdest
i feel like i've just been challenged
Old 06-22-2012, 09:38 AM   #129
kommisar
Dark Chancellor
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Music Producer

Send a message via AIM to kommisar Send a message via MSN to kommisar

Quote:
Originally Posted by ca25nada View Post
tsumoooooooooooooooooo

<played minus 3

<played miracle rush shortly after

tsumooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Old 06-22-2012, 09:52 AM   #130
ninjaKIWI
plain old ugly ass dumbas

Send a message via AIM to ninjaKIWI

I looked through the pack and almost none of the songs made me want to play the files ): I guess I'll play through them eventually.
"Hey Foil. What's that you got there?" inquired Keywii.
"Oh, just my cock." Replied Foil.
"That just will not do." was keywii's response as she lunged for the scissors, pulled the blades apart, and clamped them down on the base of foil's shaft. Blood start gushing out of the wound where his penis used to be.
"NOOOOOOOOOOOO!" Yelled Foil in horror.
"Don't worry. I'm a wizard" uttered Keywii. And with that, Foil's penis grew back.
ninjaKIWI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2012, 10:01 AM   #131
LongGone
-

Quote:
TSUMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

<played Minus 3

Quote:
people age at a rate of about 1 year per year
LongGone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2012, 10:02 AM   #132
Yume_Kuro
FFR Player

Quote:
TSUMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

<played Minus 3

wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww tsumo!!!
Yume_Kuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2012, 10:35 AM   #133
FFR4EVA_00
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninjaKIWI View Post
I looked through the pack and almost none of the songs made me want to play the files ): I guess I'll play through them eventually.
sorry bro but the chiptune fad is starting to dry up
it won't die before this gets stepped though
Old 06-22-2012, 10:53 AM   #134
gameboy42690
=/

Quote:
Originally Posted by moches View Post
Poseidon - this was incredibly fun hahaa. old-school done right. might be one of my favorite files so far actually
This makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.
gameboy42690 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2012, 12:18 PM   #135
kommisar
Dark Chancellor

hah lurker it's funny because I already have a file for that solo
Old 06-22-2012, 12:30 PM   #136
ScylaX
urararararararara
FFR Music Producer

Send a message via MSN to ScylaX Send a message via Skype™ to ScylaX

I played the hardest difficulty for every file except when I specify otherwise.

My TOP 5 !!!
1. Hatsune Miku no Shoushitsu -Gekijouban
2. VALLISTA
3. Extermination
4. Battlefield
5. Vortex

HONORABLE MENTION : Excalibur, Neurotoxin, Passage D, Hanz Up, 532nm, Whore, too many ****ing files.

24th Century BOY (LegendaryHawk) I had the feeling the steps were really approximative and unpolished while your style was very unfitting to the song, or what I was waiting for as this wasn't in a dumpstream pack. Your style has still to improve. The problem I had with this is that even though your steps were synced to the music, the notes you made reminds me a mix of 2006-ish and 2010 stepping style, as you stepped everything on 1.1x speed and then dashed it up by putting a lot of unfitting hands. The song isn't THAT intense, you neglected a lot of ~background notes~ or things that weren't much steppable at first hear. To be short, I think it lacks work and investment because the song is really steppable and you can really pull out a sweet file from it.

It isn't SO bad, because I can still manage to have fun on it, but it's frustrating to hit unfitting steps as the song was super intense even though it's merely an average atmosphere.

532nm (Zelda-YEH) Heeey not baaaad. Even though I think you had some issues about properly putting the steps this file holds a lot of good ideas and, **** yeah, you were INNOVATING ; I liked the mine gimmicks a lot ; I still have some problem with your views on holds and your stepping style still has some flaws in my opinion (the end streaming wasn't really fitting), but I want you to make more files.

Abstract Art (wc & Ferrari) Heavy was boring imo too minimalistic for me.

Acchi de Kocchi de (plopadop) Hah I usually am not a fan of your files but this one was kinda cool (except for the guitar solo, too inaccurate and you were too easygoing for that, I think, I give a godly importance to solos and how you hid this behind the basslines and drums wasn't necessary to me)

Activation Synthesis Theory (BynaryFission) Ow it isn't a V2 ; Dang that file is getting old ; I still like it very much you know :3 Probably my favorite with Forcefield

Advent of Purinpu! Satan-sama (Scylaax) PUYO PUYO

AVALON (leonid) You know leonid if you continue pulling files like that you may become my favorite simartist <3 you make fun very fun files (even though I thought this one laked freezes for the calm part)

Battlefield (Rog) HEY this might be the best dubstep simfile I ever played <3 Too bad you abused the mines on the hardest chart to the point you hid some notes behind them but I don't hate you for this because this was really challenging to play and all.

BattleJam (Rog) THIS ONE WAS COOL TOOOOO PLEASE HAVE MY CHILDREN

Bent Choral (Rog) Aaaaand another super cool file even though this might be the "worst" of your three, the way you made file fit with that part just before you synced that closed hi-hat on each beat was ****ing impressive and I mean it.

B[Bingo Highway (Remix ver.) (bmah) Really, really too streamy for me. It felt too much of a simplistic dump even though you have a plenty of occasions to make a nice and varied file. maybe too ffr-dump-ish ; The standard file was more expressive though and your solo was smoother, but I'm still quite biased by that oni chart though.

BONAMANA (Profraine) The green note gimmick was kinda awkward to hit ; apart from that I don't have much things to say, your files have the following problem : they aren't remarkable enough, they're too average, they don't have anything special in it, sure they're okay to play but... I think you should think about making your files truly unique

Breaking Through The Gate (wc) koul

buki (Zelda-YEH) Yeeaaah man you're doing this alright ; and apart from one or two gimmicks I disliked, I enjoyed it a lot. <3 Your steps have something I find very clever.

Cadaver Anatomy - Extraction Of Viscera (Charlo) Wow truly, the 32nd were awkward to hit for the most part and all in all I thought this file was a mess, not the best song choice, but it's still in a good average of fun.

Centipede (Rog) The freeze + (mini)jacks on the same hand is a REAL CANCER !!!! I don't know how to feel about that MINESPAM for the first dubstep part because truly, I have a hard time to score this properly and can be frustrating to play, but it still fits the song...

Charging Swarm of Mousketeers (AlexDest) This isn't how I would have stepped this song, and this is a typical NDAD file, and I'm not really a fan of it ; however I may still replay it in the future for scoring purpose.

Checking You Out (mi40) I CAN'T FEEL THE NOTES the way you stepped the scratch wasn't satisfacting to me, you weren't focused enough on the bass and drums so it was kinda awkward to enjoy.

Chronon (Antronach) Hey the solo was stepped awwwwright but I have a BIG objection for this file is that you didn't emphasize that deep-bass-percussion enough ; heck, when the solo was happening, you probably should have tried to get only that percussion go with that and that we could actually FEEL it, because how you neglected it shocked me a bit, but if it's your style, that's alright, I just don't really like it.

Come on (eastsideman09) This file has the same syndrome than Omen vs. The Syndrome, this is hardly enjoyable for me, your style really feels... hollow, to hit. You sure have an odd way to step files with scratches.

Couple Breaking (LegendaryHawk) Wow okay this is a really important review because I think I got the main problem I had with your file (and probably a problem other people are bound to have) : THIS IS NVLM_ZK-ish AS HELL. Really, you have good ideas (the trills just in the stream were good), but your file is too intense for what the song is, you have the habit to put a lot of notes and very simplistic patterns that don't always go with the song, just as there was only the sync that preoccupied you about the quality of your file.Very very simple patterns, too intense steps and not focused enough on the DePtH of the song. Try to fix that.

Divided By Three (BynaryFission) FORCEFIELD WILL REMAIN THE BEST !

DON'T WAKE ME FROM THE DREAM (2010 Summer Edition) (bmah) Mines holy shit. I think you should have probably tried to step the ondulations of that long ass soundwaves more accurately instead of minespamming because this would have made this file a really interesting sim and I think this is a music MADE to experiment techniques for that. So yeah, that was too minimalistic in my opinion

El Perdedor (iRanch) What a strange file for a music like that - enjoyable to play, but this style would fit more on harder songs..

Emotional Skyscraper ~ Worlds End (GD & Niko) GENERIC !!!! Good file to train MA and stamina altogether. Nothing special here

Excalibur (condoct) Good ! And the xmod gimmicks added a nice touch. Will replay it for sure.

EXE (Reshiram) This was very enjoyable to play and globally the file was rock-solid ; however I have some objections about how you layered the acid synth with the other components, because they really don't mix together and you probably should have been more subtle about that. But that's not very important compared to the objections I made on the other files.

EXTERMINATION (moches) EXCELLENT SONG CHOICE, and the file was cool too, even though it wasn't as amazing as what I expected.

Far East Nightbird (Scylaax) <3

Foxy Lady (Draco Centauros) A bit boring.

GIGA BREAK (melonid) Hmmm, why not ; not your best, though.

Grave Consequence (Gundam-Dude) Wow this is really an average Tsukasa file from you, I felt like I already played files like this dozens of time.

Hanz Up! (Lynn) **** YOU. This file began to be really unique toward the end, when it began to mix 16th and 24th altogether and it made this shit stand out SO MUCH from the rest of the file itself and from all of the other files I played this was tetra-frustrating to see that it ended straight on the best moment. The rest of the file isn't very interesting.

Harvest Dance (Anaru & hi19hi19) File was cool, but I don't think it had the impact it could get. These hands session were too intense for what it was too, and you neglected other sounds in these parts that could be good to step, polyrhythm is always cool. This had the potential to be a great file, and it's still cool, but not at its highest.

Hatsune Miku no Shoushitsu -Gekijouban- (leonid) SO MESSY THAT'S SO MESSY AND GUESS WHAT I LOVE IT I never seen a mess that was so consisent and fitting and even though it's hard-pain steps the pleasure to play that file was transcendental, it's my favorite file of the pack for the time being. LEONID GOD STEP

Healing Vision Rmx (Reshiram) In matter of fun I think I like it more than kn33gr0w's.

House of Pleasure (iRanch) zzzzzz

Hunters Chance (Baq12) The only non-metal file I like from you was that "Mystical Labyrinth" one, there is really, nothing special to this file, and the music in itself sounds hard to step so you could pull out something fun from this. Sorry.

Interrupt (Torrent) Strange file, you stepped a lot of discreet sounds and the result was very atypical (especially on the position of the beat about the in-game measures)

Intro Outro (xVaLoRx) Uhm, I'm perplexed, because even though you were very minimalistic, there were parts I actually liked. You should step more structurated songs so I could have a true opinion on your style.

JPEG Jive (Kommisar) Hey that's kinda atypic from you and the truly enjoyable parts to me where the solo, the rest didn't felt so nice to hit though...

Kimi no Heart ni Lock-on (bmah) This was the file that song needed, good job.

Lake Bestriel (Antronach) ...uhm... putting steps on that music just doesn't feel right. This isn't a music to step, really.

London (AlexDest) The file was very linear and even the drops that were meant to be the climax of the file didn't stand out so much... try again

Magewind (BynaryFission) The fun scale of this sim is very unequal between the different measures, and I think the intro was the best part out of all of it. It was perpetually alternating between nice parts and "meh" parts.

Meteralice (Kaneh) WHY WON'T YOU MAKE INNOVATING FILES everything before the synth part really isn't interesting because we've seen the same patterns and the same style all over again, but the originality of the synth part and what comes after is that the file structures totally changes, but really, if you want to step touhou metal so much, you should begin to vary a lot your style to make it entertaining and not redundant.

Minus 3 (LegendaryHawk) You know, I played the file without even looking who made it, and I just had that same NVLM_ZK feeling and all, I'm really not biased because it's you, I have a true problem with your files.

MIRACLE RUSH (Yume) Average anime op file, nothing special ; still cool.

Monster (WTFBrandon) That isn't that bad as a G A Y file. The only problem is how classical your steps are. The hand usage was amazing though.

Morgenglut 2012 (Yume) Cool and above average.

My Unfortunate Erection (Detrimentalist) **** yeah but how the hell did you manage to make an actually good file on a music like that ? I thought this was really good, maybe a bit too streamy, but that's a minor objection.

Mystery Metropolis (Kaneh) Nothing great.

Neurotoxin (LongGone) THE FILE IS SO COOL I THOUGH IT WAS LEONID AT FIRST <3 And this file has everything I like in a good file, the song choice is neat, and it does half the work in the file being good.

Nightmare Night (megamon88) Cool file and nice work on the minifreezes.

Passage D(Neus Remix) (wc) Neat and slick ; perfect mine usage

Polar 240 (Baq12) Slight minifreeze abuse that prevents innovating ways to sync the lead ; pretty minimalistic too

Poseidon (Kors K Mix) (Gameoson) Really classic. That's a very average file imo. Nothing bad but nothing exceptional

PRESENTER (Lynn) ...basically the same thing as above

Queen of Rose (mi40) Despite the song having various basslines and drumbeats, you preferred following simple patterns that merely emulates the main sounds of the song. You should investigate the song more and go into more details so you could make more representative notes. Making simple steps only work for some parts. Also, the way you stepped that solo was a bit neglecting to me, I guess that minimalism may come from your lack of experience, or something like that ?

Ramua (Scylaax) boring

Rengetsu Ouka (Gundam-Dude) This was very cool, the streams were perfectly fitting with the shamisen. However I think the file lasted too long for what it was and after the half of the file, it gets somehow boring and redundant.

RPG (Gundam-Dude) nice

Sayonaramatane (Scylaax) FUN ! WHY ISN'T ANYBODY INTERESTED BY THIS FILE SERIOUSLY

Seiken Densetsu - Final Battle (Wineandbread) Listening to the preview I knew the file would be amazing because of how good it will be to hit notes on this. Gj.

SoC (BynaryFission) Not very interesting in itself, the only thing that saved the file were the quick notes and solos

Super Soaker (dAnceguy117) Really fun file and good in average. It's probably my favorite file from you since I didn't really like your old sims

Sweet Drops (LongGone) Everything was okay and as an anime op file I find this above average.

The Island Pt. 2 (Yotipo) Hmm, sorry but Rog's file on that one was WAY more fun and exceptionnal ; try to be more original bro

The Sampling Paradise (Kommisar) Classic file, but in the good part of the "classic". That's the kind of file everybody know but that is still fun to play because of how well it was executed. <3

Theory of Eternity (WTP, Zy, CHA, Fly) I really see the efforts you made to make the file enjoyable, and putting freezes instead of mere jumps in the streams was a good idea ; Ironically enough, I had more fun on the easiest chart.

Thunderbolt (Zelda-YEH) Wooooow well played ; I LIKE THE WAY YOU THINK AND THE WAY YOU STEP!!! This was actually cool, man. The 16th placement was perfectly executed.

Todestrieb (Yume) This is most likely to be the funniest file from you in that pack. I can't say I really liked it (the part just after that piano and drums combination felt very empty compared to the steps you put earlier and it was frustrating for a moment) but I liked it more than usual. :3

Tuff Guy Not Tuff (Yotipo) Amazing, amazing, amazing. Perfect use of color notes and the file kept having consistent patterns that totally fit the music, it's certainly my favorite file from you.

Valkyrie Dimension (hi19hi19) I think the most interesting part was actually the stream, good scoring file, will replay it for sure.

VALLISTA (LongGone) PERFECT EXECUTION. I have nothing to add, I liked it a lot, it was fun, and your dosing of difficulty was the most balanced of the universe.

Voice (Niko) Not bad.

Vortex (Torrent) Okay so this was actually better than most of the files in this pack because this was actually GRATE to play. You know the file's good when there are simple recurring patterns that fit the song more than mere jumps or stand-alone notes (that recurring 1+23442 pattern's a good example). This file is objectively good and I mean it.

Watashi Wa Mizuki Desu (Rin-Dude) THE FIRST PART IS ****ING TIRING TO PLAY HAVE PITY DAMN IT. Except that, it's a very very solid file this is the kind of file in which hitting 16th stream is actually fun to do because of how it fits with the song.

Watch Out Pt. 2 (rparty89) Meh. There were measure you pulled out without any efforts, plain streams on part where you express an actual originality ; and it's contrasted with good parts (basically the one where there are swing notes), so I don't know what to think about it. Maybe try to put more effort in your files?

Weapon (Kommisar Average Virt file (aka very good)

What You Got (lurker) This file flourishes with good ideas end ExPrEsISiVeMANiaS. Very expressive and fun, quite hard too. I RIKE IT.

Where's Bill (mi40) I think you had some issues with stepping it because it doesn't feel "fluid" to play it. The song is a mess and you have to know what you're doing when you have to put arrows on this ; and the way you tried to express it wasn't much consistent to my mind. Nice try, still.

Whore (Xayphon) THIS is how you step breakcore. You know what you're hitting, and it's also quite hard <3

[getsufumaden] ryukotsuki -yks Remix- -Exhaust- (Gpop)[/b] Cool file. The minijack placement was okay and I liked your freezes too. The only problem I have with this file is that it didn't always felt like I were hitting the music properly and it made the file somehow awkward, but all in all it was still good.

Last edited by ScylaX; 06-23-2012 at 12:37 PM..
ScylaX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2012, 01:04 PM   #137
baq12
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Once again no love for my files. I step outside of metal because they want more than just metal, then they dont like the non metal. But then people don't like my metal files because theyre too hard or boring.

I can never win.
baq12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2012, 01:19 PM   #138
kommisar
Dark Chancellor

your files felt sorta rushed tbh
Old 06-22-2012, 01:34 PM   #139
mi40

omg.. more than one person said where's bill was good =o
thanks for the support guys n_n so happy right now =))
mi40 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2012, 01:47 PM   #140
t-rogdor
tane orb

Send a message via Skype™ to t-rogdor

Unless otherwise noted all files were played on the hardest difficulty and without knowledge of who stepped it (files marked with a * are ones where i knew who stepped it beforehand)

Whore- holy hell this is rad. had a lot of awkward as fjuck patterns but i'll let it slide given the song choice. nice job duder

Where's Bill- dude didn't yotipo step a damn near unpassable file for this like a year and a half ago? ahahhaa anyway this is a neat file. can't see myself replaying it too much but it's nice

What You Got- song choice and file are neat overall but i'm gonna goddamn choke you for those jacks you shit

*Weapon- yo i'm glad i let you finish this up because this is neat. what you put down wasn't that different than what i had but you pulled it off way better (less jacks) hah. A+

Watch Out Part 2- Grace notes like fuc but I'll let it slide because of the record scratches. otherwise just kind of a boring strem file

Watashi Wa Mizuku Wapan- nice trills icyworld
rest of the file is awesome tho

*Vortex- the intro to this was more boring than centipede but once it picked up it was p cool. we gotta finish robotomy by the way

Voice-

VALLISTAIA- nice bpm jump. decent file but it's not terribly interesting.

Valkyrie Dimension- A+ fucen amazing file but jesus christ could you have used a lower quality mp3 i mean god damn i try not to nitpick but it's so low i can tell it's bad on OEM dell speakers

Tuff Guy- Darkwing Duck v2

Todestrieb- kinda boring and generic. wasn't really doing it for me

Thunderbolt- song's just cheesy enough to work, patterns are fun and you didn't make it a full on stream file so yaeh this is good

Theory Of Eternity- nice fucen holds dude. okay file but the holds kinda kill it

*The Sampling Paradise- I'M SO GLAD THIS FINALLY GOT A RELEASE I LOVE THIS FILE SO MUCH

*The Island Part 2- this didn't need a restep, why did you step an uncut version of the song, what the literal shit are those 48th bursts, the 24th jumptrills around m75 don't go to fucen anything. also this file without that obnoxious megatrill just doesn't seem right.

Sweet Drops-

Super Soaker- oh shitttttt i was gonna step some Wavves too haha. nice oldschool vibes and a definite + for song choice.

SoC- this is like a baq file if baq couldn't step for shit and made literally the worst patterns in sm history

*Seiken Destiny some japan shit i dunno- keep steppin james. this is rad.

Savonetgfojgthorffeoai- this is way fun and the patterns flow pretty well. totally see myself replaying this.

RPG- really well stepped but it couldn't grab my attention for some reason

Rengetsue- normally i'm a sucker for files to songs like this but this just wasn't doin it for me. well done but it just kinda dragged on and I had to quit out.

Ramua- once this picked up it had a really nice vibe goin for it. not bad.

Queen Of Rose- fun shit

PRESENTER- sounds like some anime whitney houston shit. kinda simple

Poseidon- nice! really got a good vibe from this, had me feeling like i was actually having fun with stepmania and the patterns weren't bad!

Polar 240- really enjoyed this but it irked me how you consistently did not step one of those hihats lmao

*Passage D- yo you fuc i was gonna step this too. absolutely grand file. would definitely play again. A fucen +

Nightmare Night- i was completely sold on this and having a good time until that white piece of shit started rapping about ponies. the file is good but i can't do this i'm so sorry this is the worst song choice i've ever seen in my entire life. like worse than dossar stepping agoraphobic nosebleed. i'm really sorry man this file is amzin but the song just kills it.

Neurotoxin- i absolutely love this

Mystery Metropolis- did you really step grunge lmfao
anyway it kinda drags on but this is nice for a slow file

*My Unfortunate Erection- FILE OF THE YEARim gonna step Broadway too now because of this

Morgenglut 2012- i was gonna say this wasn't bad until that 32nd roll and the 16th JS with the holds. these patterns are deplorable.

*Monster- i'm gonna **** you in your gay ass brandon

MIRACLE RUSH-

Minus 3- i can't believe i of all people am saying this but man did those jacks go to anything

Meteralice- didn't know metallica did touhou songs

Magewind- this is breathtaking. this is why i still play stepmania.

London- why did you step deadmouse

Lake Bestrial- pretty short but a decent file.

Dr. Honda- haha whoa this is really fun. **** your polyrhythms though.

*JPEG JIVE- better than I expected. funky patterns and overall great file.

Intro Outro- at first i was saying to myself "isn't the amda a renard alias" but it turns out i was way wrong. anyway this is boring.

*Interrupt- I'm so glad someone finally finished a file for this. love this to death absolutely love it.

Hunters Chance- wasn't feeling it until the color notes kicked in. boring intro but it picks up.

House Of Pleasure- almost got mad that you didn't step the vocals as color notes but it works for the file so you get a pass. file was unexpectedly fun

Healing Vision RMX- didn't play this on principal of this didn't need a restep but i'm sure it's not bad

*Miku Shit- hmm hmm hmm fast 12th jacks i wonder who could've stepped this wow i have no idea hmmmm hmmmmm. leonid you're gay as shit AND SO is this file. good for a hard pain file tho

Harvest Dance- oh man a DJ Kentaro file this better be good.
whoa **** this rules. wow uh damn. damn.

HANZ UP- this isn't hip-hop what the hell. yeah **** your jacks

Grave Consequences- excellent file. absolutely excellent.

GIGA BREAK- this is the weirdest dream theater song i've ever heard. fun though!

Foxy Lady- felt real classic. wasn't doing it for me but i could tell it was well done.

Far East Nightbird- a fucen plus

EXTERMINATION- nice duke nukem 3d file
anyway this is really really fun i can totally see myself playing this again

EXE- didn't you send this to that filed Subjectivemanias Collab Pack 3 kory tried to start lmao. anyway i still feel the same way. v well done but bland.

Excalibur- whoa this is neat. drum fills are stepped amazingly. great file.

Emotional this is probably a touhou song god dammit- WOW IT'S LIKE EMERALD SWORD ANIME HAHAHA I LOVE THIS

El Perdedor- haha i wasn't expecting much but this is quite well done. keep it up.

*Don't Wake Me From The Drama- played it the "right" way and as dodgeball file king i can pretty much say without a shadow of a doubt that your gimmick wasn't worth getting that mad about. mines or not the gimmick is kinda mediocre and nothing new (See: Festival Of Ghost Edit) but i'm proud of you for stepping out of typical file boundaries. keep pushing it but i wouldn't recommend continuing this gimmick. if you do, at least try to make the dodgeball mines go with something in the song, alrite?

Divided By 3- these ****ing patterns oh my god these could not be any worse

Couple Breaking- lmfao jumpstream. i can't take this seriously, sorry

*Come On- played this pre-release, love it and love you eastside. keep it up. we gotta collab on an xmod file whenever i get my hands on my laptop again

Chronon- i really love what you tried to do but i had to quit out after the holds kicked in because wow those patterns

CHECKIN U OUT GURL- **** yes **** yes **** yes **** yes **** yes **** yes **** yes

*Charing SWarem OF mty ouseketers- also played pre-release, still love it

(Centipede- i stepped this while I was drunk so it's pretty much filler/throwaway. i don't really care if you don't like it lmfao)

Cadaver Ateonteonthorjgh long title- nice Dethklok file. fun but christ the song is obnoxious haha

Buki- yeah no not really doing it for me. not horrible but not really my thing.

Breekan Through The Gate- can't express my love for this file enough <3

BONAMA-

Bingo Highway- i was going to say this was a great file until you ****ed it up with those bursts why the hell did you do that

(Bent Choral- i'm way proud of this one because i stepped it in just a day)

(Battlejam- i consider this my best file to date **** Autumn Insomnia)

(Battlefield- this was originally a joke file i made for Choofy but i threw it here because everyone loves/hates dodgeball files and i like to continue the trend of my files becoming more and more just giant parodies of themselves)

AVALON- nice mei restep sike this is pretty fun

SATAN SAMA- 15 syllable damn

ACtivaation sythensesis theory- despite this being a dream theater song i really dug the file and what you did with it. it flowed really well and overall was just p cool.

anime shit- can't do it i'm sorry

ABSTRACT ART- v good for a v2. good work. decidedly different than wc's file

getsufumaden- fucen love this ahhh

532nm- very energetic and very fun. patterns could be tweaked a little bit but the fun factor overrules that by a lot.

24th Century BOY-

seriously though this is alrite. nothing special.
I saw a flyer on a bulletin board at school asking for high-functioning aspergers/autism people to participate in some kind of experiment, and all I could think was, that sounds like a great place to meet girls.

Last edited by t-rogdor; 06-22-2012 at 02:28 PM..
t-rogdor is offline   Reply With Quote