Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Gaming > The Werewolf Game > Turbo Archives
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 11-29-2016, 07:43 PM   #1281
inDheart
Picker @ JAX2
FFR Simfile Author

Default Re: TWG Turbo VIII: Time Travel (Turbo) - Game Thread

i didn't make it before i have to leave right now for a school club thing, sorry

i haven't updated the chart yet and it's in part because i'm still about 200 posts out from the finish line but i'll stick my notes so far under this spoiler

charu not w/w with:
sunfan - #1033 (etc.)
mml - #831?
nee - #60 (weak), #475

sunfan not w/w with:
charu - #276
mml -
nee - #293

mml not w/w with:
charu -
sunfan - #624
nee -

nee not w/w with:
charu - #539, #701
sunfan - #616
mml -

nee #130 "charu's on my 'would lynch' list"
sunfan #315 "idc about [charu] very much this game"
mml #418 "TBH SunFan doesn't seem any weirder here then his flip floppin' flip floppiness that is his d0 game."
nee #457 likes sunfan's out-of-the-box read on him
nee #465 "And charu, what is wrong with me calling you scummy when I decided that I think you're scummy?"
nee #481 "I think rn I want to lynch charu the most."
nee #500 "Why do it, if he's a wolf?" @ the sunfan avatar read
charu #510 reads: MML town, nee "go screw yourself", sunfan "idk"
mml #521 couple odd things: draws nee's attention to my vote on himself and tells him that people don't like mislynching charu
sunfan #554 only the second person to notice my mml vote?
mml #582 no longer likes sunfan because of his "your posts suck" post to dfr
sunfan #614 mml coach?
sunfan #657 possible deflection from a squabble with mml?
nee #663 don't clear him for his dumbtell thing
mml #696 "I don't think I would lynch Nee right now but I don't know if I am townreading him either."
mml #717 jesus this post is a headache to read in anyone's favor
mml #755 "If there is another wagon I rather it be Nee tbh"
nee #804 nee/charu mindmeld
nee #816 mml's vote is worst
sunfan #996 confused on charu, warm on nee, lukewarm on mml
mml #1038 a bit interesting for me because sunfan's around and can respond

1) would mml bus (answer probably in valais)
2) would nee bus after his powerwolf post thing (answer probably in one of the games he posted)

i'm not reaching as many conclusions so far as i had hoped but it's not like i expected it to be easy or anything; where i'm leaving off is a juicy charu/sunfan interaction so that should be ripe for being something at least
Old 11-29-2016, 07:43 PM   #1282
thesunfan
Role Tide
Sectional ModeratorFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to thesunfan

I should say that even though I think it REALLY doesn't look like it can be inDheart/neee, that I'm trying to figure out if its even remotely possible without making any large assumptions

I haven't ruled it out and I'm looking to either rule it out or find something to reinforce the idea that this pairing could exist

I'm not saying that Lar HAS to be a wolf in my larger post, but determining Lar's alignment is of the utmost importance imo

saying this mainly because I don't want Lar's interactions to be potentially swayed by thinking that I will only be evaluating him as a wolf
Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
Quote:
Originally Posted by XelNya View Post
I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
Quote:
Originally Posted by star-crossed View Post
(Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)
Old 11-29-2016, 07:45 PM   #1283
Charu
Snivy! Dohoho!
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by thesunfan View Post
the answer to this game is in this post imo
Yeah but... he was pretty hard on inDheart, no? I feel like he was also actively pushing for inDheart, but that could be me glazing over.

Who knows, I just know it's not nee in this equation. Probably still not you either, but I'm not so absolute with you as I am with nee.

inDheart and MML are, by PoE, my two most "likely" candidates, but then I get confused with all the interactions that have been done this game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnRedWolf87 View Post
Charu the red-nosed Snivy
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it
You could even say it glows

All of the other Snivies
Used to laugh and call him names
They never let poor Charu
Join in any Snivy games

(Click the arrow to see the rest)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vendetta21 View Post
All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.
Old 11-29-2016, 07:47 PM   #1284
thesunfan
Role Tide

I don't think Lar is someone I would say "never buses" so I could see him voting for inDheart there if he thinks that his wolfbros posts suck, but that's what I'm trying to figure out
Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
Quote:
Quote:
(Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)
Old 11-29-2016, 07:47 PM   #1285
thesunfan
Role Tide

I could see him scumreading* inDheart
Quote:
Quote:
Old 11-29-2016, 07:48 PM   #1286
Charu
Snivy! Dohoho!
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by inDheart View Post
i didn't make it before i have to leave right now for a school club thing, sorry

i haven't updated the chart yet and it's in part because i'm still about 200 posts out from the finish line but i'll stick my notes so far under this spoiler

charu not w/w with:
sunfan - #1033 (etc.)
mml - #831?
nee - #60 (weak), #475

sunfan not w/w with:
charu - #276
mml -
nee - #293

mml not w/w with:
charu -
sunfan - #624
nee -

nee not w/w with:
charu - #539, #701
sunfan - #616
mml -

nee #130 "charu's on my 'would lynch' list"
sunfan #315 "idc about [charu] very much this game"
mml #418 "TBH SunFan doesn't seem any weirder here then his flip floppin' flip floppiness that is his d0 game."
nee #457 likes sunfan's out-of-the-box read on him
nee #465 "And charu, what is wrong with me calling you scummy when I decided that I think you're scummy?"
nee #481 "I think rn I want to lynch charu the most."
nee #500 "Why do it, if he's a wolf?" @ the sunfan avatar read
charu #510 reads: MML town, nee "go screw yourself", sunfan "idk"
mml #521 couple odd things: draws nee's attention to my vote on himself and tells him that people don't like mislynching charu
sunfan #554 only the second person to notice my mml vote?
mml #582 no longer likes sunfan because of his "your posts suck" post to dfr
sunfan #614 mml coach?
sunfan #657 possible deflection from a squabble with mml?
nee #663 don't clear him for his dumbtell thing
mml #696 "I don't think I would lynch Nee right now but I don't know if I am townreading him either."
mml #717 jesus this post is a headache to read in anyone's favor
mml #755 "If there is another wagon I rather it be Nee tbh"
nee #804 nee/charu mindmeld
nee #816 mml's vote is worst
sunfan #996 confused on charu, warm on nee, lukewarm on mml
mml #1038 a bit interesting for me because sunfan's around and can respond

1) would mml bus (answer probably in valais)
2) would nee bus after his powerwolf post thing (answer probably in one of the games he posted)

i'm not reaching as many conclusions so far as i had hoped but it's not like i expected it to be easy or anything; where i'm leaving off is a juicy charu/sunfan interaction so that should be ripe for being something at least
This is a shit ton of work if wolf, wtf

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnRedWolf87 View Post
Charu the red-nosed Snivy
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it
You could even say it glows

All of the other Snivies
Used to laugh and call him names
They never let poor Charu
Join in any Snivy games

(Click the arrow to see the rest)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vendetta21 View Post
All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.
Old 11-29-2016, 07:57 PM   #1287
thesunfan
Role Tide

I agree that I am never with Charu objectively

I think your reasoning for clearing Charu/Lar is kinda weak honestly. Wolves don't usually tend to interact with other wolves like that, but Charu is an exception to the rule imo. If a partner has terrible posts, he will sometimes (usually) ride them for it (See him harping on Red Blaster in Undertale)

I don't get how post #60 stops neee/Charu from existing at all, even weakly. Typo there? #475 I have the same problem with as above, Charu will talk to his partners like that.

-----------------------

I again agree that I am never with Charu objectively

You have me as potentialy with Lar, but have Lar as not with me, so the chart is a little bit messed up in that regard (potentially not finished, but pointing it out). Jumping ahead a bit but I think your reason for eliminating Lar/me is pretty weak as well. There's probably some interactions between the two of us that I think probably show we aren't together, but I suppose that's for other people to decide.

I think you preventing me from being with neee just for that post is honestly pretty weak. I didn't push on him, just brought out the tinfoil hat for a moment. If I tried to kill him for it, sure, but its honestly not even busing.

-----------------------

already talked about the lar/me world

-----------------------

the first post regarding charu/neee not existing like... doesn't say anything about the world not existing at all imo. the interaction surrounding the second post could honestly be viewed as reinforcing the fact that they are wolves together, because Charu is the only person who has hardcore cleared neee for the dumbtell. I don't believe that it reinforces the world, but I'm interested in why you think that it doesn't because I don't see your reasoning here

I think the post you have about neee/me not existing is really, really bad. Again, its not even busing or anything like that, he just mentions my name in passing as potentially being less post-heavy.

-----------------------

I kinda hate the way this not w/w chart is developing, I think there's a serious amount of flimsy reasoning contained within it.
Quote:
Quote:
Old 11-29-2016, 08:12 PM   #1288
MixMasterLar
Beach Bum Extraordinaire
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to MixMasterLar Send a message via Skype™ to MixMasterLar

Quote:
Originally Posted by thesunfan View Post
I'm back, sorry I didn't really get much of a chance to pop in here
had an EXCEEDINGLY fortunate day if that helps

I think the key to this game for me is determining Lar's alignment

its almost never neee/inDheart. I've basically ruled that out and I will be shocked if neee bused inDheart like that without some serious miscalculation of the votecount during the first EOD or something like that, because just about everyone from 2+2 drinks the DON'T BUS UR WOLFBROS Kool-Aid. I suppose it is possible that neee didn't realize how close the vote was, but looking at his posts I don't think that its possible for me to operate under this pretense.

I've kind of decided that Charu is just town this game. Its a dangerous read, because no one's ever fooled me as hard as he has before, but eh. The way he's behaving regarding a seriously unfortunate sequence of events IRL is null, like this doesn't factor that in but sometimes, when you know a player as well as I know Charu, and you see them enter this phase the way Charu did, and you see him being a 10 on the lostometer scale, it means he's just town.

I feel like I know I'm right on Charu. The nightkills haven't been confusing fuckshit either, which is certainly a point in his favor but even if they were, I think I would still believe that he is town.

Because I've ruled out neee/inDheart, and I'm ruling out Charu, then obviously it has to be Lar/heart or Lar/neee, so I want to interact with Lar the most leading up to EOD.

@Lar, I get that this question appears to be completely irrelevant to the game, but I pinky promise that it is of the utmost importance in my mind, and I believe that it will help me determine your alignment

can you, in like 2 paragraphs (a bit more if you wish) talk to me about who your favorite Tekken character is and why? The more detail the better until you get to the point where you're just rambling.
Oh man, I grew up on Tekken.

In Tekken 1 it was Law at first because of Bruce Lee but I ended up maining Michelle. Played every character somewhat regularly but Michelle was the best. Had a solod moveset and a cool stpry. Plus, eveb as a kid, it was nice to see a female character who's entire character wasnt summed up as "Sexy _____"

I didn't play Tekken 2 until the PS2 era but character wise it's between Lei and Jun. Lei is a Jackie Chan rip and legit funny in the games. Also has a shitton of staces in the game so he's fun to play---problem is he can be handled easily. Jun has a really broken reversal and good combo potential so she's my main when I go to that.

In Tekken 3 I was pretty much on the Heihachi train. He's such a jackass villian and it's great stuff. I aint big on demons or ogres in general but jackass badguys are just relatable somehow. Played Eddy like 4729472472 other people, Julia replaced Michelle so played her.

TekkenTAG I was rocking Jin+Jun so hard. Also Law+Paul.

Tekken 4 Xiaoyu stopped sucking and became a valod character so I was mostly Lei and Xiao until people got really good vs Lei, then Xiao and Julia. Still loved Heihachi.

Tekken 5 Asuka filled in for Jun so I picked her up because of that. Tried King again, dropped King again. Asuka and Heihachi as mains.

I only really passively played 6

And I mained Asuka+Lee in TekkenTAG. Lee works with her combos well.

So favorite Character as characteris probably Lei and Heihachi for being over the top.

Gameplay wise Asuka and Xiaoyu.

Facebook / Youtube / Twitter

Old 11-29-2016, 08:12 PM   #1289
thesunfan
Role Tide

if I am being overly critical because its not finished and you were gonna address most of those points, then my b

but otherwise, its pretty notgood atm
Quote:
Quote:
Old 11-29-2016, 08:18 PM   #1290
thesunfan
Role Tide

@Charu, on the previous page I quoted Lar saying that if he felt like a partner of his wasn't posting well or responding well to his pings, that he wouldn't have a problem voting for them

so yeah, Lar can bus
Quote:
Quote:
Old 11-29-2016, 08:22 PM   #1291
MixMasterLar
Beach Bum Extraordinaire
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to MixMasterLar Send a message via Skype™ to MixMasterLar

Yeah true that I would.

I mean I didn't. I'm VT. But I would.

Speaking of VT I don't know if I like InD's reaction to my post before. I expected another reaction.

Anyway any other questions SunFan?

Old 11-29-2016, 08:22 PM   #1292
thesunfan
Role Tide

reason I asked that is I wanted a question where Lar, unless he's a compulsive liar or something, has no reason to lie in response to (favorite tekken characters)

I'm comparing the tone/how he explains things to the tone in the quote I reposted from the previous page where he's talking about what he would've done during eod 1 if heart was his partner just to try and figure out if he's lying.

so far, the post isn't as helpful as I had hoped it would be, but the two feel somewhat different. if I had known he would be on mobile, I would've asked him to save it for later but eh.

If people wanna give their input on this as well, that would be appreciated
Quote:
Quote:
Old 11-29-2016, 08:24 PM   #1293
thesunfan
Role Tide

I guess its more accurate to say that Lar isn't going to lie when responding to that question unless he's a compulsive liar or playing like 10000 tiers above what I think he's playing on, rather than how I worded that but I think the points still gets across OK
Quote:
Quote:
Old 11-29-2016, 08:25 PM   #1294
thesunfan
Role Tide

the one good thing I can say is that both explanations for the small points are the same length and about the same description, so he's knitting with the same length of yarn
Quote:
Quote:
Old 11-29-2016, 08:27 PM   #1295
thesunfan
Role Tide

well I guess its not the one good thing because I'm not done yet but its a GOOD THING that I've noticed so far
Quote:
Quote:
Old 11-29-2016, 08:29 PM   #1296
MixMasterLar
Beach Bum Extraordinaire
FFR Simfile Author

Imma be phone posting til EoD so uh...sorry bro.

Old 11-29-2016, 08:29 PM   #1297
thesunfan
Role Tide

Quote:
Originally Posted by MixMasterLar View Post
Imma be phone posting til EoD so uh...sorry bro.
not ur fault
Quote:
Quote:
Old 11-29-2016, 08:33 PM   #1298
thesunfan
Role Tide

Lar/neee kinda feels off just because I was pushing inDheart yesterday, and it would require the wolves to want mellon dead over inDheart, which doesn't make that much sense to me. They would be voting different wagons on d0 with Lar specifically not voting a wagon because ????? then voting the same on d1 one after the other for just as ????? reasons.

It would mean Lar is a more fluid type of wolf than he appears, and I don't think that's the kind of thing I can figure out easily/within the remaining time
Quote:
Quote:
Old 11-29-2016, 08:34 PM   #1299
thesunfan
Role Tide

I feel like whatever I end up doing will lose, it kinds just feels like its gone that way this game
Quote:
Quote:
Old 11-29-2016, 08:37 PM   #1300
thesunfan
Role Tide

all of the remaining wolds feel off in one way or another to me
Quote:
Quote:
Closed Thread