Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Gaming > Video Games
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 03-2-2007, 01:12 AM   #12141
irteee
FFR Player

Default Re: MapleStory

that was pretty stupid vash, yes you made 10m~ off nothing, but no thanks to you.
I don't hate you I just think that's selfish to walk off and brag about it too. After all it was "GPQ" not ivashsolotheboss.
Go split it with them, after all you lvl so much and are so active to need all of that much =P

.. don't flame me now o_O

Last edited by irteee; 03-2-2007 at 01:15 AM..
Old 03-2-2007, 01:19 AM   #12142
Farka
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Farka

Yikes...jealous much irtee?
Old 03-2-2007, 01:29 AM   #12143
Bahamut-X
FFR Player
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Uh..... jealous? No. He walked through the entire PQ doing basically nothing, sat and hid in the corner at the boss, and was the only person who got anything good at the end (10mil worth). We all deserve a good cut from that.
Old 03-2-2007, 01:57 AM   #12144
irteee
FFR Player

wow, that's stupid of you to say.
why would I be jealous? I'm telling him to split with the ones who wasted pots on the boss, I wasn't there so I don't need it?
plus there are people who died several times like keeto/and others while fighting.

Last edited by irteee; 03-2-2007 at 02:02 AM..
Old 03-2-2007, 02:12 AM   #12145
vashthestampede0987
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to vashthestampede0987

Y'all coulda walked in as well. It's not like I looted them during bonus/they dropped during boss battle and I looted. I simply wanted to watch. Splitting it between certain people is fine with me. And don't act like I didn't do **** because I tried to do stuff that you told me to do and I was providing people pots who needed them when they asked.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Synthlight
I hate myself.

Cheers,

Synthlight
xxpla tonic love: GIVE IT TO ME
xxpla tonic love: ****ing give it to me
Old 03-2-2007, 05:49 AM   #12146
jamuko
FFR Player

Drama D:

This might be too late, but here it is for Purplepopcorn or anyone else who needs it.

JMS install client
I shoot eye beams at the things I hate and make them explode! (Yay!)
So Happy! Smile! Hello! It's a picnic every day
There's lots of happiness in my pocket
So let's play forever~
Old 03-2-2007, 08:39 AM   #12147
Yuruka
FFR Player

Even though I hate maplestory, I find my self liking it more each day. In a year I'll probally be playing but right now I find it a bit too restricted...I like side scrollers but I'm not too keen on ones that are like that through the whole game..Hmm...I go on every month or so, hack the crap out of it then uninstall it rofl.

You Gonna Get Raped!
I hate those gay poké/digifag adoptables.
Lol 100 posts in about 2 days.
Old 03-2-2007, 09:05 AM   #12148
jamuko
FFR Player

Strangely enough, that's one of the things I actually enjoyed about Maple. Side-scrolling makes it simple to know what's going on at a glance, and you don't have to worry about something sneaking up behind you, or adjusting the camera constantly, or getting horribly lost because you're a huge loser with absolutely no sense of direction like a certain Jamugegnregbrejbg

In summary, I find Maple clear and fun to play around on.
I shoot eye beams at the things I hate and make them explode! (Yay!)
So Happy! Smile! Hello! It's a picnic every day
There's lots of happiness in my pocket
So let's play forever~
Old 03-2-2007, 09:37 AM   #12149
ToshX
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkshark View Post
Well you guys obviously care for MS way more than me. I'm obviously not going to throw away a lvl 119 character, but if anyone else is on khaini and wants to train or anything, I'd be happy to.
Listen, if I botted 24/7(I never bot, I only do stuff for fun), with a private vac(one that doesn't get patched every patch and has GM detection, there ARE these kinds out there), I could be the highest level by now assuming they were stupid and didn't notice me get to level 170 in X amount of time, however much it would take.

Then I could play legitimately starting at level 170.

Don't you think people would be at least slightly pissed off? Besides, you can still get banned for vaccing after you do it. GameGuard may take screenshots of your game(while you're playing it, without your permission) to prove it, so if anyone accuses you, you're dead.

Also, people don't really care much if you hack as long as you don't bring it up. 90% of my gameplay is based on it, though. I may be level 80-100 on my fire mage by now had I been playing legitimately, but it wouldn't really matter to me, because I would be bored out of my mind and don't get the feeling of "accomplishment" you guys may think of. Yes, I'd feel good for a minute, but then I'd be level 85 and be bored.

Also, people who don't bot and do vac still have to kill as many enemies as you, they just don't have to do a whole lot to do so. They do "work", it's just that it's only 20% of what you do, at most, by holding the button down.
Old 03-2-2007, 10:32 AM   #12150
purplepopcorn
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to purplepopcorn

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamuko View Post
Drama D:

This might be too late, but here it is for Purplepopcorn or anyone else who needs it.

JMS install client
:D
Thank you very much.
Old 03-2-2007, 10:52 AM   #12151
Afrobean
Admiral in the Red Army
FFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to Afrobean

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamuko View Post
Drama D:

JMS install client
Thanks. I've been meaning to get this, but haven't actually tried because I know it's hell to download.

EDIT: oh hey we gonna do gPQ again?
Old 03-2-2007, 11:15 AM   #12152
-Fallen-
xqsite OG
FFR Veteran

Yeah I've made test chars with just an item vac, monster vac, and godmode and it's still slow as hell. Obviously faster than regular leveling but still takes quite a long time surprisingly.
Old 03-2-2007, 11:53 AM   #12153
evilbutterfly
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by banditcom View Post
1) DO NOT GO INTO GUILD PQ AND EXPECT US TO WALK YOU THROUGH IT. Watch and learn. There is a TIMER. We can't sit here and explain everything. You watch. Learn. Ask after.
[Then don't expect me to ever PQ with you guys. I like Kerning PQs because I actually DO something. I was taught how to do it the first few times and now I'm awesome at it. I help. I've Ludi PQed like, twice, and I hated it because people wouldn't tell me what to do. I was lost all the time and confused and nobody cared. That's not fun.]
2) Don't just leave the PQ cause you're stuck up top. -__-; Yeah Noah, you asked us about 7+. Did you see another party with us? No. [There had been more than 6 people from the beginning. I figured with Tee there it'd be okay, and nobody said anything.]Did you somehow NOT see that we were being attacked, dispelled, and sealed? How do you honestly expect us to just talk to you and answer all your little questions while WE are fighting and YOU are sitting up top? [Brandon (or whatever his ****ing name is) took the time to belittle me and say how dumb I was, and while I was asking you guys had ran to the left and weren't even in combat. You were saying other things, I was basically spamming and knew you could read what I said.]We wanted a high level on to FIGHT the damn boss, so we could kill it faster. [I planned on fighting it as soon as it stopped dispelling. If it dispelled I would've died instantly and would've been just as useless. I figured I could get down from up top, or else I never would've gone up there.] And I personally thought you were confused and thought Afro couldn't get back into the boss area. I didn't know what you were talking about. Plus before that we all said NO to hitting the returning rock, cause it takes you out. Why on earth would you leave at a boss during a PQ? [I've never exitted the PQ before. All I knew was that if you die you can re-enter. I figured "well I'll leave and then come back to help" because you'd think the punishment for dying would be worse than the one for leaving. I wouldn't have left if I had known it'd boot us all. Could I have quit the game and then signed back on and been able to go back? There has to be some way to get down without quitting the PQ...] WAIT IT OUT. [You guys wouldn't stop fussing about how I need to help. I think some were saying to jump down, but I couldn't, there was an invisible wall. I wanted to help so you guys would ****ing get off my nuts about it, and when I try I just get yelled at more.]

Seriously. Learn to follow the lead. [So I'm climbing up that JQ part. Tee gives me the spear. I wait for the laser to go away so I can jump and grab it without being knocked down. As soon as I get it I look at my map and see ABSOLUTELY NO DOTS. I had no idea where you guys had gone. I didn't know where I was. I had something important and wanted to know where to go. I asked over and over where you guys went and where I needed to be. Nobody even started to respond until they found out I had the spear, then that asshole just takes it from me and runs off. I didn't know what was going on, and I don't want to be some useless PQer that doesn't ever help. If you guys don't tell me what to do the first time I'll never learn.] If you wanted to know about the PQ, there are f'ucking guides all over the place. [I've read guides. I've read several a while back. And this is what I ****ing hate. I did the Zakum PQ on my ****ing own. I alt+tabbed back and forth and did it all without any trouble. I could do the same with the GPQ, but you guys KEPT ****ING RUSHING EVERYTHING. You want me to learn and know what's going on, but you expect me to do this INSTANTLY and give me no time to react, so I'm confused as **** and don't know what's going on and then you all start yelling because I'm stupid. I knew how the statue thing worked and helped there cuz I've read guides. Knowing exactly where to put the spear is hard to know if you've never actually walked there yourself, and that's what pissed me off, because I'm never gonna learn how to get there unless somebody shows me.] If you are scared of dispel, don't bother coming to PQ. [Fine then, fuck you guys.]

Understand you wanting to know about what to do. Follow and watch. [Like I said, I tried to follow, but you guys ran off a lot or told people to stay put while you went and did ****.] Look at what we do. It's called learning. That's what babies do. [That's because you can't say "come out of the JQ room and go to the top of the map, you'll see a door, go in" to a baby because they don't understand plain english.] They watch their parents and imitate. [Not if their parents run into the other room really fast and do whatever it is the kid needs to learn.] When the baby turns into a kid, then the parents teach the child what it actually means. So during the PQ you watch and imitate. After you learn. How hard is that to understand? Yelling at us screaming I WANT TO KNOW WHY doesn't help. [Answering simple questions with "it doens't matter" doesn't help either. Whoever the **** was on Bio was being an ass. It DOES MATTER whether or not those things resist any element, and it's a simple question. I just wanted to know if I should use FA or claw, that's it. But no, he has to be an ass. Nobody in the guild ever ****ing listens to me. I have to say **** 80 times to get any sort of ****ing response. The only person responding was Bio with stupid **** which pissed me off, so I proceeded to talk in caps so MAYBE SOMEBODY WOULD NOTICE THE TEXT. Because you guys were NOT responding when I wasn't talking in caps.] We knew what we were doing. You didn't. [Exactly. I wanted to know what the **** was going on, and you guys are too concerned with ZOMG GOTTA HURRY when it's just a ****ing game. If you would take ONE PQ to slow down and show people the ropes, then every PQ after that could be sped through quickly because we'd ALL know what to do without any confusion. That's what I've done while Kerning PQing. If somebody is new, we go slow and teach them, then after that we speed through because we're all familiar. It's not like there's even a big wait for the GPQ. Nobody was ****ing there, we could've done all but the boss slowly, learned what's going on, then sped through it a 2nd time and fought the boss.] So you listen to what we say, not throw a fit because you don't know. [I said from the beginning that I'd need instruction. A few people were like "yeah okay" so I figured I'd get it. First two screens, yeah, you said "get earrings put them on" which was stuff I knew. After that it was "sit there shut up be bored" and "let me have it I'll do it" and "you're a dumbass" which is NOT ****ING HELPFUL. I did not throw a fit because I didn't know. I asked and got no/stupid responses, so I threw a fit because you guys were being idiots. Well, some of you more than others, but the people who responded were being total jackasses and it pisses me off.] We know you don't know. Thats why we want you to follow and watch. It's much easier to explain what things mean AFTER you see it done.[I learn by doing. You can't tell me directions and expect me to do them all right. If you walk me through how to get to a place, though, with me following along doing it myself, I will be able to get there over and over without trouble. And after the PQ there was no "hey this is what you do" or anything, it was all "you're a dumbass" and posting **** in the BBS.]
It's this crap that makes me glad I can just play JMS and avoid GMS's bull****. Seriously, would it have been so hard to just go through it slowly? I'm not going to even consider GPQing now until I'm at least 100, because I'm not going all the way from Ludi to Perion so people can ignore me. People ignore me when I'm in Ludi already, so why even leave? Hell, I might as well just keep playing JMS and not even bother with GMS. All the ****ing people you meet and bring into the guild I hate. I do not like the majority of Americans on the internet. They are dumbasses and assholes. That's why I don't talk to people in the game and make friends, because most of the people I encounter are morons that aren't worth my time. I'd like if the guild wasn't filled with morons, too. I'd rather go back to when I was in my 40s playing with Jake and Joey and Torrie and Jay and Shane and all the cool people from FFR that have basically quit (or had, at least).

Anywho, about JMS: After the patch it wants me to re-download the whole client. I know it can't be that my version is too old, cuz I played it right before the patch. What a bunch of ****.

In less-depressing news, I got a job for an online business (which sells non-electronic games, of all things!) which has taught me a lot about marketing online and all that jazz.

So now I'm on Twitter @NoahWright.
And I write the blog for their website.

Plus I do cool programming in-house that you'll never see. =O
Old 03-2-2007, 12:50 PM   #12154
banditcom
FFR Player

Send a message via ICQ to banditcom Send a message via AIM to banditcom Send a message via Yahoo to banditcom Send a message via Skype™ to banditcom

Quote:
Originally Posted by vashthestampede0987 View Post
Y'all coulda walked in as well. It's not like I looted them during bonus/they dropped during boss battle and I looted. I simply wanted to watch. Splitting it between certain people is fine with me. And don't act like I didn't do **** because I tried to do stuff that you told me to do and I was providing people pots who needed them when they asked.
They dropped DURING the boss battle and YOU come out saying YOU got 10m in scrolls? We are the people who fought the boss, not you. You can't claim they are yours when you're not high enough to fight the boss. Bosses aren't free-for-all looting. Obviously bonus is different, but only between the high levels as whatever they get belongs to them. Low levels split, because the high levels spend money on pots and have earned the right to the split. Because we are high enough to allow the guild to defeat the boss.

If they dropped during boss battle, you don't deserve any of it. The people fighting the boss deserve it all. -_-;

Noah:
1) Tee and I already talked to Brandon on not being an asshole to other guild members. He can continue being blunt because that's his personality, but he doesn't have to go the extra step and be a dick. He will be out of the guild if it continues. You saw me tell him to stop being an ass when he was doing it too.
2) Want to know why you tend to not like people who enter the guild? It's because most of the guild members are UNWELCOMING to the new people in the guild. Last night I invited a friend to the guild. A few "hi"s to her. No real welcoming. Only later on she gets a "who is that" from Afro, who doesn't give a **** about anyone not from FFR. That's fine, but Afro, don't be so unwelcoming each time a new guild member arrives. You're f'ucking rude. "She doesn't count", etc. I'm sick of this s'hit. There was no "hey my name is Chris, but everyone calls me afro. What's your name?" You guys want new members and a better more active guild, yet treat people like garbage when they come in. It's no wonder our guild sucks ass. Learn to treat new members with a WELCOMING. Like hey welcome to the guild, enjoy it.
3) Noah, you read the guides. Think of why you didn't know what to do. BECAUSE YOU DIDN'T SEE IT GET DONE. That's why you watch and follow. You said "hey where do I go to next" after you got the spear. I was trying to help you, for the 400th time I told you this. But I asked WHERE YOU WERE so many countless times. How hard is it to hit the map key and READ OFF THE MAP? I ended up just /find yingyangtwin because you wouldn't tell me. How am I supposed to tell you where to go if I don't know where you are to begin with??
4) I know you didn't know you couldn't get down from the top. Still no reason you should have went up there in the first place. As I said, afraid of the boss, don't come. All of us are sacrificing pots and experience to kill it. How about be a team player and do it with us?? Or are you just never going to learn to deal with a boss that dispels?
5) Yes it does kill us to go slow. It takes us a while to kill the boss. We don't want to run out of time. Plus we want more guild points. Plus it's easier to explain AFTER you see it done rather than before. Because as you personally know from reading the guides, you don't know until you see it. You proved my point. Not to mention we've been having guild pq nights for the past few nights and are sick of going slow over and over again for 1-2 people. It's not our fault that you don't play much. If we had a huge 15+ guild run, then yes, we'd do a run that is slow and teach everyone all at once. We're not spending 15-20 hours over a period of a few days teaching 1-2 people at a time. -_____-; We teach AFTER you watch, because it's much EASIER as you ALREADY KNOW THIS IS EASIER. You said you learned kerning pq after a few times. Meaning more than once. Stop expecting us to hold your hand and everyone's hand night after night one-by-one. Watch and learn. You know damn well that it's easier to understand after you watch it done. Follow people. Not hard.

Last edited by banditcom; 03-2-2007 at 12:53 PM..
Old 03-2-2007, 12:51 PM   #12155
Afrobean
Admiral in the Red Army
FFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to Afrobean

Quote:
Originally Posted by evilbutterfly View Post
I'd rather go back to when I was in my 40s playing with Jake and Joey and Torrie and Jay and Shane and all the cool people from FFR that have basically quit (or had, at least).
TORRIE

YOU MENTION TORRIE BUT DON'T MENTION ME?

:'(

Quote:
Anywho, about JMS: After the patch it wants me to re-download the whole client. I know it can't be that my version is too old, cuz I played it right before the patch. What a bunch of ****.
Just download off the link that Jamuko posted. Should be much faster and easier.
Old 03-2-2007, 12:54 PM   #12156
Tibs
FFR Player

Send a message via Skype™ to Tibs

Who wants to repost the how to register at jms guide?
Old 03-2-2007, 01:15 PM   #12157
banditcom
FFR Player

Send a message via ICQ to banditcom Send a message via AIM to banditcom Send a message via Yahoo to banditcom Send a message via Skype™ to banditcom

By the way, I'm not mad. It was one huge miscommunication. And Brandon belittling you made things worse.
Old 03-2-2007, 01:15 PM   #12158
vashthestampede0987
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to vashthestampede0987

Jason, are you ****ing stupid? ALL the scrolls that I got were from BONUS. I didn't even so much as see the fcking thing you were hitting because of his 1/1 attack. Don't bitch at people for not knowing how to do **** because YOU coulda helped us with your experience. We had an extra 15 minutes or so at the end of the PQ so explanations help. Don't go on a ****ing rampage on other people when you could've atleast helped.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Synthlight
I hate myself.

Cheers,

Synthlight
xxpla tonic love: GIVE IT TO ME
xxpla tonic love: ****ing give it to me
Old 03-2-2007, 01:16 PM   #12159
Farka
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Farka

The gPQ seems to have some negative effects on people. I haven't done it yet, but my guild did one night when I was offline and it was very frustrating, so frustrating that it caused one of my guild members to quit the guild. =(
Old 03-2-2007, 01:53 PM   #12160
IAAW
FFR Player

I went and tried Audition again. I have to say, it's a pretty damn fun game once you get the hang of it. I tend to continue playing this.
Closed Thread