Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Gaming > Other Forum Games
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 12-15-2003, 03:31 PM   #101
goosethemoose
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to goosethemoose

Chocolate chip cookies have chocolate chips in them. Wow.
\"So there you have it. Undeniable proof that Gandondorf will one day come and smite us all! Smite us I say! SMITE US GOOD! They just can\'t see it yet! Are they blind? Blind as keese if you ask me. But they\'ll see it! I\'ll make them see it!\"
-Link
Old 12-15-2003, 04:51 PM   #102
RobbyZero
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAMTHEEVILBEAN

happy birthday
OMFG OMFG OMFG HOW DID YOU KNOW BEAN!!!!!!!! I LOVE YOU MAN.......

But no,your like 7 months late...so now you must die!
Old 12-15-2003, 06:12 PM   #103
qualy
FFR Player

Send a message via MSN to qualy Send a message via Yahoo to qualy

In English:
Your Digestive System and How It Works On this page: Why is digestion important? How is food digested? How is the digestive process controlled? The digestive system is a series of hollow organs joined in a long, twisting tube from the mouth to the anus (see figure). Inside this tube is a lining called the mucosa. In the mouth, stomach, and small intestine, the mucosa contains tiny glands that produce juices to help digest food. Two solid organs, the liver and the pancreas, produce digestive juices that reach the intestine through small tubes. In addition, parts of other organ systems (for instance, nerves and blood) play a major role in the digestive system. [Top] Why is digestion important? When we eat such things as bread, meat, and vegetables, they are not in a form that the body can use as nourishment. Our food and drink must be changed into smaller molecules of nutrients before they can be absorbed into the blood and carried to cells throughout the body. Digestion is the process by which food and drink are broken down into their smallest parts so that the body can use them to build and nourish cells and to provide energy. [Top] How is food digested? Digestion involves the mixing of food, its movement through the digestive tract, and chemical breakdown of the large molecules of food into smaller molecules. Digestion begins in the mouth, when we chew and swallow, and is completed in the small intestine. The chemical process varies somewhat for different kinds of food. Movement of Food Through the System The large, hollow organs of the digestive system contain muscle that enables their walls to move. The movement of organ walls can propel food and liquid and also can mix the contents within each organ. Typical movement of the esophagus, stomach, and intestine is called peristalsis. The action of peristalsis looks like an ocean wave moving through the muscle. The muscle of the organ produces a narrowing and then propels the narrowed portion slowly down the length of the organ. These waves of narrowing push the food and fluid in front of them through each hollow organ. The first major muscle movement occurs when food or liquid is swallowed. Although we are able to start swallowing by choice, once the swallow begins, it becomes involuntary and proceeds under the control of the nerves. The esophagus is the organ into which the swallowed food is pushed. It connects the throat above with the stomach below. At the junction of the esophagus and stomach, there is a ringlike valve closing the passage between the two organs. However, as the food approaches the closed ring, the surrounding muscles relax and allow the food to pass. The food then enters the stomach, which has three mechanical tasks to do. First, the stomach must store the swallowed food and liquid. This requires the muscle of the upper part of the stomach to relax and accept large volumes of swallowed material. The second job is to mix up the food, liquid, and digestive juice produced by the stomach. The lower part of the stomach mixes these materials by its muscle action. The third task of the stomach is to empty its contents slowly into the small intestine. Several factors affect emptying of the stomach, including the nature of the food (mainly its fat and protein content) and the degree of muscle action of the emptying stomach and the next organ to receive the contents (the small intestine). As the food is digested in the small intestine and dissolved into the juices from the pancreas, liver, and intestine, the contents of the intestine are mixed and pushed forward to allow further digestion. Finally, all of the digested nutrients are absorbed through the intestinal walls. The waste products of this process include undigested parts of the food, known as fiber, and older cells that have been shed from the mucosa. These materials are propelled into the colon, where they remain, usually for a day or two, until the feces are expelled by a bowel movement. Production of Digestive Juices The glands that act first are in the mouth--the salivary glands. Saliva produced by these glands contains an enzyme that begins to digest the starch from food into smaller molecules. The next set of digestive glands is in the stomach lining. They produce stomach acid and an enzyme that digests protein. One of the unsolved puzzles of the digestive system is why the acid juice of the stomach does not dissolve the tissue of the stomach itself. In most people, the stomach mucosa is able to resist the juice, although food and other tissues of the body cannot. After the stomach empties the food and juice mixture into the small intestine, the juices of two other digestive organs mix with the food to continue the process of digestion. One of these organs is the pancreas. It produces a juice that contains a wide array of enzymes to break down the carbohydrate, fat, and protein in food. Other enzymes that are active in the process come from glands in the wall of the intestine or even a part of that wall. The liver produces yet another digestive juice--bile. The bile is stored between meals in the

. . .
In Russian:
Ваша пищеварительная система и как она работает на этой странице: Почему пищеварение важно? Как еда усвоина? Как пищеварительный процесс проконтролирован? Пищеварительной системой будет серия полых органов соединенных в длиннем, переплетающ пробку от рта к anus (см. рисунок). Внутри этой пробки вызванная подкладка mucosa. В рте, животе, и малом intestine, mucosa содержит малюсенькие железы которые производят соки для того чтобы помочь усвоить еду. 2 твердых органа, печенка и панкреас, производят пищеварительные соки которые достигают intestine через малые пробки. In addition, части других систем органа (for instance, нервы и кровь) играют главную роль в пищеварительной системе. [ верхняя часть ] почему пищеварение важное? Когда мы едим такие вещи как хлеб, мясо, и овощи, они не находятся в форме которую тело может использовать как питание. Наши еду и питье необходимо изменить в более малые молекулы питательных веществ прежде чем их можно поглотить в кровь и снести к клеткам повсеместно в тело. Пищеварением будет процесс еда и питье будут сломленным спуском в их самые малые части так, что тело сможет использовать их для того чтобы построить и накормить клетки и обеспечить энергию. [ верхняя часть ] как усвоинная еда? Пищеварение включает смешивать еды, своего движения через пищеварительный тракт, и химически нервного расстройства больших молекул еды в более малые молекулы. Пищеварение начинает в рте, когда мы жуем и ласточка, и завершито в малом intestine. Химически отростчатое меняет несколько для по-разному видов еды. Движение еды через систему большие, полые органы пищеварительной системы содержит мышцу которая позволяет их стены двинуть. Движение стен органа может propel еда и жидкость и также может смешать содержание внутри каждый орган. Вызывают типичное движение esophagus, живота, и intestine перистальтикой. Действие взглядов перистальтики как волна океана двигая через мышцу. Мышца органа производит суживать и после этого propels сужанная часть медленно вниз с длины органа. Эти волны суживать нажим еда и жидкость перед ими через каждый полый орган. Первое главное движение мышцы происходит когда еда или жидкость заглотаны. Хотя мы можем начать заглотать выбором, раз ласточка начинает, он будет непроизвольным и продолжает под управлением нервов. Esophagus будет органом в заглотанная еда нажата. Он соединяет горло выше с животом ниже. На соединении esophagus и живота, будет клапан ringlike закрывая проход между 2 органами. Однако, по мере того как еда причаливает закрытому кольцу, окружающие мышцы ослабляют и позволяют еду пройти. Еда после этого входит в живот, который имеет 3 механически задачи сделать. Во первых, живот должен хранить заглотанные еда и жидкость. Это требует, что мышца верхней части живота ослабляет и признавает большие тома заглотанного материала. Вторая работа должна смешать вверх по еде, жидкости, и пищеварительному соку произведенному животом. Нижняя часть живота смешивает эти материалы своим действием мышцы. Третья задача живота должна опорожнить свое содержание медленно в малый intestine. Несколько факторов влияют на опорожнять живота, включая природу еды (содержание главным образом свое тучных и протеина) и степень действия мышцы опорожняя живота и следующего органа для того чтобы получить содержание (малый intestine). По мере того как еда усвоина в малом intestine и растворена в соки от панкреаса, печенки, и intestine, содержание intestine смешано и нажато вперед для того чтобы позволить более дальнеишее пищеварение. Окончательно, все из усвоинных питательных веществ поглощены через кишечные стены. Отходов этого процесса вклюают undigested части еды, известные как волокно, и более старые клетки которые был сарай от mucosa. Эти материалы propelled в двоеточие, где они остают, обычно для дня или 2, до тех пор пока фекалии не вытеснить движением кишечника. Продукция пищеварительных соков железы действуют сперва находится в рте -- слюнных железах. Слюна произвела этими железами содержит энзим начинает усваивать крахмал от еды в более малые молекулы. Следующий комплект пищеварительных желез находится в подкладке живота. Они производят кислоту живота и энзим усваивает протеин. Одна из unsolved головоломок пищеварительной системы почему кисловочный сок живота не растворяет ткань самое живота. В большинств людях, mucosa живота может сопротивлять соку, хотя еда и другие ткани тела не могут. После того как живот опорожняет смесь еды и сока в малый intestine, соки 2 других пищеварительных органов смешивают с едой для того чтобы продолжать процесс пищеварения. Один из этих органов будет панкреасом. Он производит сок содержит широкий массив энзимов break down углевод, сало, и протеин в еде. Другие энзимы активно в процессе приходят от желез в стене intestine or even части той стены. Печенка производит yet another пищеварительный сок -- желчь. Желчь хранится между едами в

. . .
Old 12-15-2003, 09:57 PM   #104
sloppysomething
FFR Player

hmmmmmm
if you grab a girl whereing seashells, and you put here up to your ear...

you can hear her scream
Old 12-15-2003, 10:00 PM   #105
Brainmaster07
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Brainmaster07

Generosity kills the cat.

woot, 1796!
Old 12-15-2003, 10:11 PM   #106
Cenright
You thought I was a GUY?!
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Location: Beaumont (A town with 25 times fewer people than this site)
Send a message via AIM to Cenright Send a message via MSN to Cenright Send a message via Yahoo to Cenright

The children are our future, until they grow up, then they're are past.
Old 12-16-2003, 09:20 AM   #107
qualy
FFR Player

Send a message via MSN to qualy Send a message via Yahoo to qualy

Quote the last message
Attach signature (signatures can be changed in profile)
Notify me when a reply is posted

Display posts from previous: All Posts1 Day7 Days2 Weeks1 Month3 Months6 Months1 Year Oldest FirstNewest First
Jump to: Select a forum Forum index|--[LIFE]| |-- Chit Chat| |-- Critical Thinking|--[Flash Flash Revolution]| |-- FFR GENERAL TALK| |-- "n00b" forum| |-- FFR BUGREPORT| |-- FFR SUGGESTIONS| |-- BRAG BOARD|--[SIMULATORS]| |-- Dance With Intensity| |-- Stepmania| |-- Other Music Game Simulators| |-- Simulator Files|--[GAMING]| |-- Dance Dance Revolution| |-- Other Bemani| |-- Pump It Up| |-- Other Music Games| |-- General Video Games|--[The Arts]| |-- Static JungleGym| |-- 32-Bit RGB|--[OTHER]| |-- Garbage Bin| |-- The Dead Zone| |-- "Game" threads| |-- The Jewpin and Kwik storybook|--[FFR File & Song Submissions]| |-- Audio and Music Submissions| |-- FFR/Stepfile/DWI Text Submissions