Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Gaming > The Werewolf Game > TWG Archives
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 12-1-2005, 04:37 PM   #101
talisman
Resident Penguin
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to talisman

ok, so no kill for what reason? failed roam, or did fish's bannination take the place of the kill? I would assume it wouldn't....
Old 12-1-2005, 04:39 PM   #102
flypie743
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to flypie743

I apologize for the late update. First, there was a request not to update the thread for 24 hours. Also, I had to get in contact with a few people before I could update the thread. Finally, I do have school to go to :/, sorry I can't update during the day.

I update as soon as possible though.

IF YOU ARE THE BOMB YOU WILL CLICK THIS and if you dont, you suck.
Old 12-1-2005, 04:39 PM   #103
JurseyRider734
lil j the bad b-word
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to JurseyRider734 Send a message via Skype™ to JurseyRider734

I don't think nforcer was a wolf.

Fish was, most likely.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Afrobean View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.
Old 12-1-2005, 04:42 PM   #104
talisman
Resident Penguin

well, 2 wolves left, not sure if that includes fish or not, I'm assuming it does, since, well, yeah.
Old 12-1-2005, 04:49 PM   #105
talisman
Resident Penguin

also, the request not to update the thread for 24 hours didn't come from either of the blues, so I'm going to assume it was the wolves there, which might make it more likely that they're faking like they've used up the roam (like afro said) and just didn't send a kill in.
Old 12-1-2005, 05:05 PM   #106
Tps222
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Tps222 Send a message via Yahoo to Tps222 Send a message via Skype™ to Tps222

+ points for TPS on the Fish is a wolf call.

It seems as I have a little bit more access to the comp, so feel free to IM, track is letting up for the weekend.

I assume that Fish was included in the report, so I guess that makes nForcer human. I really wasn't around too much to analyze that whole situation, so I am going to re-read completely, and post my thoughts after that.

I'm looking at Jurs is more human now, I doubt the wolves would set another one like that.
Old 12-1-2005, 06:17 PM   #107
Tasselfoot
Retired BOSS
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to Tasselfoot Send a message via MSN to Tasselfoot Send a message via Skype™ to Tasselfoot

Talisman... I sincerely hope the wolves aren't stupid enough to just not send a kill in, considering the save night 1. Remember... one lack of nightly kill = no extra day; TWO missing nightly kills = extra day.

So, we're in extra day territory. Kick ass. So, this leads me to believe the wolves roamed last night, which makes ALOT of sense, given the circumstances... one of their wolves likely to be removed from the game AND the save. They needed some kind of high risk / high reward to attempt to re-balance things. Roaming would have done that to some extent.

Quote:
Originally Posted by afro
Ah well. Looks like we really are solid though... two people dead, both of them with high likelihood of being a wolf.
Dude... c'mon. The 2nd part of that statement, said pre-psychic revelation, is.... very "stinky". Based on past statistics, the day 1 lynching is almost NEVER a wolf. To say "high likelihood of being a wolf" reaks of a wolf trying to blend in poorly with optomistic sentiment.

PS - for Fish, I like the guy.
Old 12-1-2005, 06:22 PM   #108
Afrobean
Admiral in the Red Army
FFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to Afrobean

Tass, I have a good sense of who is a wolf based on day 1 actions (see all recent games and even quite a few not as recent ones) and nforcer was #2 on my list. I was completely satisfied that nforcer had died instead of someone like jurs or hans who wouldn't have deserved a lynch at all.
Old 12-1-2005, 08:09 PM   #109
HansSky
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to HansSky

I just wanted to let you guys know, that I'm going to be gone Friday night through Sunday morning. I'll make sure to get my vote in before I leave.
Old 12-1-2005, 08:44 PM   #110
Tasselfoot
Retired BOSS

Send a message via AIM to Tasselfoot Send a message via MSN to Tasselfoot Send a message via Skype™ to Tasselfoot

Thank you Cap'n Inactivity!
Old 12-1-2005, 09:06 PM   #111
Afrobean
Admiral in the Red Army
FFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to Afrobean

I like how Hans didn't even attempt to explain why he'd be gone. That's the best part.
Old 12-1-2005, 09:55 PM   #112
HansSky
FFR Player

Does it matter?
Old 12-1-2005, 09:57 PM   #113
QreepyBORIS
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to QreepyBORIS Send a message via MSN to QreepyBORIS

It does not especially matter, really. So long as we all know ahead of time, it's not a terribly big deal.

Signature subject to change.

THE ZERRRRRG.
Old 12-1-2005, 11:06 PM   #114
evilbutterfly
FFR Player

Not like this game has been super active anyway. And if we get any more requests for 24+ hour nights, you'll almost definitely be back by Day 3 (note: I'm not looking at when the day ends, so if it ends like, sunday night, dont' make me feel stupid please :\ ).

And Tass, I'd like to think something like THAT isn't how Afro would reveal his wolfiness. It's just his confidence in his Day 1 intuition (which he has, apparently o_O), not some wolfy trick. Hell, I don't think Afro thinks enough for subtly tricks. When he does anything tricksy it's like...faking seer in jTWG or something (I did it first though, he totally copied me). You just have to know Afro to know that that doesn't stink at all, same way if you didn't know me you might think Afro and I are definitely wolves for being all buddy buddy, but really we're just SUPER E-FRIENDS! XD

And as for Hans, it might help us if we knew why. I mean like, if it's "the terrorists blew a hole in the side of my house and we're building a new wall over the weekend" or "I'm going camping alone with my girlfriend " we might be okay with it moreso than if it's "I'ma go play football with Vash for like 18 hours a day lol." Catch my drift?

In less-depressing news, I got a job for an online business (which sells non-electronic games, of all things!) which has taught me a lot about marketing online and all that jazz.

So now I'm on Twitter @NoahWright.
And I write the blog for their website.

Plus I do cool programming in-house that you'll never see. =O
Old 12-1-2005, 11:28 PM   #115
Tasselfoot
Retired BOSS

no offense eb, but you've been dead fucking wrong on afro about 3 different times in recent TWGs... so, if I'm a little skeptical in beleving anything you have to say concerning afro & TWG.... you'll have to understand.
Old 12-2-2005, 05:27 AM   #116
QreepyBORIS
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to QreepyBORIS Send a message via MSN to QreepyBORIS

This is going to be really short, since I have to go to school in about 30 seconds, but:

Afro said he had a strong feeling for nForcer day one. That is kind of true...but he did say that he was leaning towards human before he read my post on nForcer, and thought he was a wolf after. So it could not have been some mysterious gut feeling that tipped him off if his opinion was so easily changed after reading nForcer's page 4 post a second time.

Crap, gotta go.

Signature subject to change.

THE ZERRRRRG.
Old 12-2-2005, 02:20 PM   #117
HansSky
FFR Player

If it's really that big of a deal...

http://www.yea.org/site/Calendar?view=Detail&id=3521

If you want/need to contact me, my number is 856-217-0701. I don't mind posting it since this forum has limited access. I probably won't be around much, but then again, you do have my schedule right there.

I'll check the thread again before I leave, but unless something changes, I'm leaving my vote with Afro. He's been acting differently this, plus he was very quick to defend nforcer in chat because he was "tired of accusing Tass". And afterwards, as Qreepy said, he said that he believed nforcer was a wolf. So that's how I'm going to leave the day unless something changes within the next few hours, or if I get contacted. If so, I'll try and get one of my friends to make a post for me.
Old 12-2-2005, 06:44 PM   #118
talisman
Resident Penguin

blah is a wolf.

he was seered last night. I wanted to wait to talk to him and get him to put some suspicions out on the table for me, as well as to talk to other people. Hence waiting til now.
Old 12-2-2005, 07:27 PM   #119
lightdarkness
Summer!!
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to lightdarkness Send a message via MSN to lightdarkness Send a message via Yahoo to lightdarkness Send a message via Skype™ to lightdarkness

cool kids vote blah
Old 12-2-2005, 07:29 PM   #120
TheRaiRaiEatsBalloons
Banned
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to TheRaiRaiEatsBalloons Send a message via MSN to TheRaiRaiEatsBalloons Send a message via Skype™ to TheRaiRaiEatsBalloons

In that case, blah
Closed Thread