Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Gaming > The Werewolf Game > TWG Archives
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 09-8-2006, 06:56 AM   #101
JurseyRider734
lil j the bad b-word
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to JurseyRider734 Send a message via Skype™ to JurseyRider734
Default Re: TWG XXXVI

I won't insta him this time, but i'll put my vote on anyway. mead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Afrobean View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.
Old 09-8-2006, 07:16 AM   #102
ddrdanc3r55
Banned

Send a message via AIM to ddrdanc3r55 Send a message via MSN to ddrdanc3r55

mead

i somehow saw this coming
Old 09-8-2006, 07:26 AM   #103
ivaluebet
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to ivaluebet

mead
Old 09-8-2006, 07:40 AM   #104
Tasselfoot
Retired BOSS
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to Tasselfoot Send a message via MSN to Tasselfoot Send a message via Skype™ to Tasselfoot

also guys..... PLEASE PLEASE PELASE at least hold off on insta'ing him until I can make my comments in a few hours.
Old 09-8-2006, 07:40 AM   #105
Tasselfoot
Retired BOSS

Send a message via AIM to Tasselfoot Send a message via MSN to Tasselfoot Send a message via Skype™ to Tasselfoot

insta is 10, we're at 5.
Old 09-8-2006, 09:09 AM   #106
Shashakiro
TWO THOUZAND COMBO

Send a message via AIM to Shashakiro

Tasselfoot to prevent insta, placeholder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boogiebear
use ur bain. Itz there for a reason.
Old 09-8-2006, 10:35 AM   #107
mattc16
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to mattc16 Send a message via MSN to mattc16

alright, i understand why mini and stioc were killed, but why was hans killed, can someone tell me? sorry i wasn't around day 1, i've been busy readjusting to life in 6th form, i went back on monday. i should be around a lot more now.

Click for great online poker rakeback offers!
Old 09-8-2006, 10:49 AM   #108
DiscoBobbyPARANOiA
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to DiscoBobbyPARANOiA

Putting my vote on mead. (THAT'S 6)

Also, I agree with Matt on the stoic mini hans thing, but I'm assuming the tainted seer had some reason he wanted to kill hans. That or he just doesn't know what he's doing XD

All in all, I think it's better that hans got killed and not someone who was really active.

Iggy911Mc (12:55:49 AM): Mudkip is a Koala Bear.
Old 09-8-2006, 11:05 AM   #109
DiscoBobbyPARANOiA
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to DiscoBobbyPARANOiA

Also, which is more likely, he hit a blue night one (hans) and killed him night two because the ritual only works 100% up until night two. After that it's a 50% chance.

Iggy911Mc (12:55:49 AM): Mudkip is a Koala Bear.
Old 09-8-2006, 11:54 AM   #110
FishFishRevolution
GotR Creator
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to FishFishRevolution Send a message via Yahoo to FishFishRevolution Send a message via Skype™ to FishFishRevolution

Okay, we've got three people dead, but look at it this way:

Even when we get to tomorrow (assuming mead is a wolf and is lynched, and only one nightly kill), we're still at 16/3, which is one human up on usual 16/3 Day 1 starts. Plus we have a strong alliance already in place, which puts us on top. I will refrain from voting mead to indulge Tass and also so I may partake in his undoubtedly infinite wisdom this evening.

Also, just a side note because I have no time for details, I believe Chardish is a wolf. I'll be back from work around 1AM, happy lynching.
Old 09-8-2006, 12:01 PM   #111
Tasselfoot
Retired BOSS

ok... so here is how I see things....

Mini... I have no ****ING idea how he died. FoJaR won't tell me anything except he was killed "legit". I checked all of my logs, and I told NO ONE about Mini, or even mentioned knowing the bookie. Which means either Mini told someone, the wolves someone guessed incredibly luckily, or FoJaR ****ed up. Out of those, Mini telling someone seems the most likely, as unlikely as that seems.

Stoic... not sure why he was wolfed. Going to speak to some people today, see if I can't figure it out.

Hans... again, no idea why he was DSed. Perhaps he came up blue? Or perhaps it was just a stab in the dark. I really don't know.

I want EVERYONE to come and speak to me later tonight. Give me your opinions, your thoughts, your feelings... hell... I want to know if you think I might still be a wolf. I want to know where everyone stands. The more I know, the easier it is for me to win this game.
Old 09-8-2006, 12:57 PM   #112
Shashakiro
TWO THOUZAND COMBO

Send a message via AIM to Shashakiro

I'm 95% sure I know exactly why Stoic was killed...IM me when we're both on, Tass.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boogiebear
use ur bain. Itz there for a reason.
Old 09-8-2006, 01:15 PM   #113
sertman
DADALADAH
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to sertman Send a message via MSN to sertman

So let me get this straight.

Stoic was wolfed
Hans was killed by the tainted seer?
Minineo ****ed up or came out to the wrong people

Old 09-8-2006, 01:17 PM   #114
Tasselfoot
Retired BOSS

Let me make this VERY clear....

If the guardians have NOT come to me.... they need to, ASAP. As Shash has hinted, I already had a good idea why Stoic was killed. And it is damn complicated.

Frankly... my head kinda hurts trying to think about it. But I'm going to god damn gang rape the guardians if they have not in fact gotten in touch with me.
Old 09-8-2006, 02:50 PM   #115
JurseyRider734
lil j the bad b-word
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to JurseyRider734 Send a message via Skype™ to JurseyRider734

Idea:

Tass is wolf. Tass made up thing about losing a zombie life. Mead IM'd Tass early in the game and Tass ended up being a wolf. Mead knows all of the wolves, now. Mini goes to Tass, being stupid and telling him his role. They all kill Hans to piss me off =( Stoic, Afro, I have no clue.

I'm just saying...when I think about it, it becomes kind of obvious that all of this **** wouldn't happen if Tass wasn't "leading everyone around", you know? I mean...what are the odds...unless Tass was a wolf. I think he and mead are wolves together, perhaps.

Quote:
Quote:
the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.
Old 09-8-2006, 03:03 PM   #116
Tasselfoot
Retired BOSS

except then who is the real Zombie Human. Mead is the only other to claim it... and has since clearly changed to saying he is ZW.

also, the Mini thing is retarded. AND... "Mead IM'd Tass early in the game and Tass ended up being a wolf." HUHUHUHUH!?!?! If Mead and I were wolves together.... ugh... that sentence is worded so terribly. Sounds like a 9 year old immigrant wrote it.

So, yea. Nice big holes in your theory. Believe me... SOMETHING is ****ed up. And I just don't know what it is. It is quite impossible for the wolves to have gotten this lucky without finding **** out. And I sure as hell didn't tell them.
Old 09-8-2006, 03:05 PM   #117
JurseyRider734
lil j the bad b-word
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

I meant like, you and mead talking with the whole bunking thing.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 09-8-2006, 03:38 PM   #118
Wilkin
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Wilkin

Okay, let's get some stuff out that I was going to last night, but couldn't due to the insta:

1) Bunking. Hans told me before Day 1 started that Tass was talking about bunking with him. Of course my first thought was Tass hiding away somewhere to avoid being wolfed (as his chances of bunking with a wolf were rather low). My main concern was that it was with Hans, who's had a history of being killed Night 1 back when he used to play a lot. This, along with Tass' asking several people about the matter, makes me more willing to believe that Tass' claims are legit and he is in fact the ZH, and not the ZW trying to pull some sort of crazy stunt in the very beginning of the game.

2) Mead. His post admitting himself as the ZW sounds like the classic wolf Afro post before he instas himself, which Mead also did. If I remember correctly, Mead tried to do a similar stunt in the jTWG game that included the Wolfsbane, except he came out as the WB (as a wolf) before the real one (matt, I believe) did (because they happened to attack matt that night), and was lynched that day. This is another thing that makes me confident in the Tass/Mead ZH/ZW situation. He tried another drastic stunt after making a mistake, but is giving up this time rather than duking it out with Tass.

3) Stoic. I'm interested in hearing these theories of his wolfing. Of course, this depends on what kind of information it is, and whether or not some of it may help the wolves if posted publically.

4) Hans. Like I said above, I was hesitant to believe that Tass would risk his game on bunking with Hans, and it looks like I was eventually right (about Hans' death), assuming that he didn't come up as a blue by the tainted seer. I haven't played many games with him, however, and don't actually know his style too well, so if anyone would like to chime in on any more thoughts of his wolfing, I'd like to hear them.

5) Jurs. In reference to her hesitation to initially vote Mead yesterday, I think it was just genuine not-wanting-to-insta-so-soon-ness. That kind of tactic (giving some feelings, but staying away from a vote) wouldn't quite work in this situation, as by that point it was almost certain he was going to be lynched by the end of the day anyway, as opposed to the last game, where she used it planning to pull an insta on Fish. I'm not ruling her out at all, just stating that she's not going to be very high on my suspicion list.

Even though it might sound hypocritical coming from someone who hadn't even posted until a little into Day 2, I'd like to hear some more in depth posts from those who haven't given any yet. Insta'ing Mead immediately would be a waste of time that we could be using to get information. If we do it, we'll just be back to another Day 1, with no real information except for the wolfings.
Old 09-8-2006, 06:10 PM   #119
FoJaR
The Worst

Send a message via AIM to FoJaR Send a message via MSN to FoJaR

day 2 ends saturday at midnight, so you know.
Old 09-8-2006, 10:19 PM   #120
Tasselfoot
Retired BOSS

anyone who sent a TS PM to Mead, please contact me.