Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Gaming > Video Games
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-18-2007, 07:07 AM   #1161
g4z33b0
Banned

Send a message via AIM to g4z33b0
Default Re: Runescapers Here

uh

rs1 does require skill. if you were a good pker/staker then you'd know. quick switching your attack style, prayers and catching are skills.
g4z33b0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2007, 12:59 PM   #1162
hoochan
woah shrooms
FFR Veteran

if anyone wants to buy ffr credits then now would be the time

all unfair trades are going to be gone soon
hoochan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2007, 02:41 PM   #1163
Loyal2Death
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Wait, what?

Rofl, the guys who said that RS doesn't require skill are a bit off here. Any game requires a bit of "Skill". Quests require skill, Killing requires strategy (Which if you say isn't a skill, well then WoW is just straight up retarded if thats the case). Training requires a lot of forethought.

I mean really though if you want to be technical, no game (Other than particular rhythm games, DDR Pump, Guitar hero, I'm looking at you) really requires skill. You aren't performing anything, it's your character. If that really were the case, it'd be really easy to say that Tetris requires more skill than the first 50 levels of Wow since a majority of it is leveling through the same means.

Be fair here, if RS doesn't require skill, than neither do any of the other popular games on the platform (minus puzzle games and rhythm games.)

Are you Loyal?
Nows the time to choose
Die and be free of pain.
Or live and fight your sorrow.
Loyal2Death is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2007, 08:11 PM   #1164
dragon head
FFR Player

uhh im giving 70,000 credits away for runescape cash

just give me ur name and leave a message on my profile
dragon head is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2007, 10:58 PM   #1165
hoochan
woah shrooms
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loyal2Death View Post
Wait, what?

Rofl, the guys who said that RS doesn't require skill are a bit off here. Any game requires a bit of "Skill". Quests require skill, Killing requires strategy (Which if you say isn't a skill, well then WoW is just straight up retarded if thats the case). Training requires a lot of forethought.

I mean really though if you want to be technical, no game (Other than particular rhythm games, DDR Pump, Guitar hero, I'm looking at you) really requires skill. You aren't performing anything, it's your character. If that really were the case, it'd be really easy to say that Tetris requires more skill than the first 50 levels of Wow since a majority of it is leveling through the same means.

Be fair here, if RS doesn't require skill, than neither do any of the other popular games on the platform (minus puzzle games and rhythm games.)
So thinking in a logical manner is a skill now, eh? Sorry if I thought having some common sense didn't require anything special :/
hoochan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2007, 03:17 AM   #1166
saraston god
FFR Player

i play runescape but i wanna try out morpascape but i have no idea how to even log into a server can someone please please please please please give me step by step instructions of what to do via pm? ill really appreciate a lot! please help!
saraston god is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2007, 04:18 AM   #1167
Szim
FFR Player

RuneScape absolutely requires no skills at all. This game requires free time, alot of free times. You can reduce the time with knowledge of the game, but we can't consider this as a skill (can we?).

The only place that could require skills, in most or any MMORPGs, is the PvP, but the PvP in RuneScape is only point -> click -> watch what happens.

Sorry if this point already been said, I didn't want to read all those 59 pages.
Szim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2007, 06:54 AM   #1168
Evil-Enigma
FFR Player

Exclamation Re: Runescapers Here

Does Any1 have asper Acc My lvl 92 got hacked
Dopy pure

Serch it it was good plzzzz

i Am The Evil One, Born in hell! Itachi! [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

my Pic is HOllyWoodUndead
Evil-Enigma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2007, 10:47 AM   #1169
blargherness
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to blargherness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Szim View Post
RuneScape absolutely requires no skills at all. This game requires free time, alot of free times. You can reduce the time with knowledge of the game, but we can't consider this as a skill (can we?)
Yes we can.
As a businessperson, somebody could REALLY suck at selling something. That means they are probably slow and/or inefficient. But then they do research, and they find out what techniques work, where to go to sell things, who to sell to. That allows them to do it faster and more efficiently, and selling items is definitely a business skill. And I wasn't even thinking of it at the moment, but marketing is a HUGE part of runescape, and I know if you go flying into marketing without any experience, you can get ripped off damned easily. Knowledge is a skill. It's sad, but true, that many of the people in this world simply don't want to take the effort to study and become well-informed, but to those who do, they become more efficient at what they do, and I find that to be what skill really is.
Old 01-2-2008, 12:22 AM   #1170
Jokee
FFR Player

Send a message via MSN to Jokee

Anyways, merchanting is dead
staking is dead
trading is dead
party room is dead
drop parties are dead
wilderness is dead
runescape is dead
Old 01-2-2008, 06:47 AM   #1171
Jew_Ultimatum
FFR Player

Hahaha, I used to be totally addicted to that game...
but that was a while ago.

I still have like 10M in stuff on my account though (Ranger set, Whip, Greataxe, etc.)

Too bad I quit members like a year ago lmao

I woulda sold it but no one nearby plays anymore
=$
Jew_Ultimatum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-2-2008, 06:49 AM   #1172
Magic_V2
RobMagic
FFR Veteran

Send a message via MSN to Magic_V2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jokee View Post
runescape is dead
/end topic

Magic_V2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-2-2008, 09:22 AM   #1173
V3T_ddrultramix3
FFR Player

Location: I can't tell you, I'm playing Hide and Go Fall Off A Cliff!

I had some pretty good stuff. Level 68, Obsidian Sheild, Dragon Longsword, etc. I'm not selling it, but I don't use it for anything now except talking with random people. The non-members (low-leveled ones) are always amazed by my items.

For all of the people who say that Runescape is for "nubs, fags, geeks" and so on, fine, whatever, you can think what you want. But think about this: Have you ever been addicted to a game than some people think is weird? *COUGH* F F R *COUGH* A few years from now, FFR may become the game for "nubs, fags, geeks" and so on (But I'm not saying it will). Runescape is fun. You get to make your own unique character, develop your skills, and make new friends. You have a lot of choice in that game. Maplestory, too. You can make a character and be yourself (or even someone else if you want too). The main reason people are addicted to them is because of the customization or ROLE PLAYING quality. When it comes to a rating, I'd say FFR and RS are about the same.

, now!

Last edited by V3T_ddrultramix3; 01-2-2008 at 09:43 AM..
V3T_ddrultramix3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-2-2008, 11:42 AM   #1174
WinterFire-girzcute-
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by V3T_ddrultramix3 View Post
I had some pretty good stuff. Level 68, Obsidian Sheild, Dragon Longsword, etc. I'm not selling it, but I don't use it for anything now except talking with random people. The non-members (low-leveled ones) are always amazed by my items.

For all of the people who say that Runescape is for "nubs, fags, geeks" and so on, fine, whatever, you can think what you want. But think about this: Have you ever been addicted to a game than some people think is weird? *COUGH* F F R *COUGH* A few years from now, FFR may become the game for "nubs, fags, geeks" and so on (But I'm not saying it will). Runescape is fun. You get to make your own unique character, develop your skills, and make new friends. You have a lot of choice in that game. Maplestory, too. You can make a character and be yourself (or even someone else if you want too). The main reason people are addicted to them is because of the customization or ROLE PLAYING quality. When it comes to a rating, I'd say FFR and RS are about the same.
Personally, I think RS is BS

^-^
It isn't too big, right? :P Yes, yes it is, but I fixd 4 u. <3 stretchy
WinterFire-girzcute- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-2-2008, 01:34 PM   #1175
V3T_ddrultramix3
FFR Player

Location: I can't tell you, I'm playing Hide and Go Fall Off A Cliff!

Well, here are some pics of my account. I played it for about a year give or take a half.

I was a member, where I got most of my clothing/armor/weapons from.

And here are my stats:

And my favorite member items:

So my account is pretty good, but I don't play much anymore. To WinterFire: It's getting that way, they hardly update the game...

, now!
V3T_ddrultramix3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-2-2008, 11:19 PM   #1176
fido123
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by V3T_ddrultramix3 View Post

You can't compare 2 completely different games. FFR doesn't have graphics but you don't need them. FFR is like a sport in a sense...you play it and get skill and get good. RS takes NO skill at all. It takes simple common knowledge and basic logic, I know I have a lv 99. It was my first MMO and really all MMO's are addicting, same with RS but now that I've played others I realize it is a horrible horrible game. Most people won't quit because they put months of game play into a character but honestly after I started playing WoW I gradually let go.

Also to the person who say's it takes equal skill to play WoW...you never played WoW have you? You have to have good timing and execution. You also need to know what abilities/spells to use in certain situations quickly.

In short RS is an MMO...addicting like all others but a piece of ****
fido123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-2-2008, 11:32 PM   #1177
tsugomaru
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to tsugomaru

Just because you don't enjoy a game that you used to play doesn't mean it's a pile of worthless crap. I used to Maple Story and now I think it isn't a very good game, but am I going to say that all people who play Maple Story are bad and noobs? When I played, I had fun and I can expect the people who are currently playing to say that they are having fun. When you are having fun, no matter what game you are playing and your previous opinions on the games were, you will be having fun and that's why we play games, to have fun. We don't play games to say whether or not it was awesome, we play them to have fun, we can still have our opinions, but it doesn't mean that they will be the same for everyone else.

I don't like playing Halo and personally, I think it's a very crappy game. But when my friends host a 8-person Halo game and I'm playing, I'm not going to be thinking, "this is a crappy game, this is a crappy game, only noobs play this game" while I'm playing. "Hey, this is a fun game that I play with my friends" is what I will be thinking.

~Tsugomaru
When their heart is pierced by a bullet from a pistol...? No.
When they succumb to an incurable disease...? No.
When they drink soup made with a poisonous mushroom...? NO!!!
IT'S WHEN A PERSON IS FORGOTTEN...!!!
tsugomaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-2-2008, 11:39 PM   #1178
Bangcrashboom
The Lulz, Do It For Them
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to Bangcrashboom

Quote:
Originally Posted by fido123 View Post
NO skill at all.
not true.....it takes a whoring skill... you have to have ALOT of patience to get "good". i basiacly quit playin...i mean i log on once in a great while to talk to some of my friends... The worst part is that they took out the wilderness....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bolth mannn View Post
Bangcrashboom lets make our manboobs touch.
Bangcrashboom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-2-2008, 11:54 PM   #1179
irishknight
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bangcrashboom View Post
not true.....it takes a whoring skill... you have to have ALOT of patience to get "good". i basiacly quit playin...i mean i log on once in a great while to talk to some of my friends... The worst part is that they took out the wilderness....
Go bounty hunting!

/not.
Old 01-3-2008, 11:37 PM   #1180
fido123
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bangcrashboom View Post
Unless it's really hard to sit on your ass and click on **** it's not skill.

Also they took out the wilderness? BAAHAHAHAAHHAHA
RS now has no good PvP

Also @ Tsug
I've played RS for a long time and it was my first MMO. I never really found it fun but I "just wanted to get to that next lv". The reason I think most people play RS is the reason why most people play any MMO, virtual accomplishments. WoW is a game that takes little skill but at least it's some skill. RS involves clicking on somebody and watching some lame attack sequence hoping that rare drops or clicking on some rocks/tree's.

Last edited by fido123; 01-3-2008 at 11:57 PM..
fido123 is offline   Reply With Quote