Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Gaming > The Werewolf Game > TWG Archives
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 10-7-2013, 09:13 PM   #1021
dAnceguy117
new hand moves = dab
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Default Re: TWG CI: Fiction's Birthday Party

(time-out, totally game unrelated, very sorry to hear that V. and Svaz that story sounded super creepy but at least the cab dude didn't do anything more than what he did.)

anyway. seriously we have 24 hours, we shouldn't rush into a lynch. I'm not sure if I care THAT much about what manti/tps have to say, but at the very least we have more time to do homework.
Old 10-7-2013, 09:16 PM   #1022
dAnceguy117
new hand moves = dab

scenario.

what if we lynch Manti and he flips town? do we lynch TPS? I feel like something is wrong here
Old 10-7-2013, 09:16 PM   #1023
j-rodd123
End of the road
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by dAnceguy117 View Post
(time-out, totally game unrelated, very sorry to hear that V. .
oh and seconded but V is doing great now I think???

I really don't get why TPS and manti aren't posting though it's obv wolf play or sabotaging villa, which is why I can give them a little bit more time. At least if they cant save themselves they can dig a grave and help us make the right choice

Quote:
Originally Posted by FictionJunction View Post
wow
Old 10-7-2013, 09:16 PM   #1024
Crazyjayde
FFR Veteran
Wiki Administrator
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Whoa there's a lot going on here. I still want to lynch Manti soooooo bad based on my earlier stance. I truly felt like he was about to pressure people but he seems to have jumped ship. Blasé would be a good way to define him. Now can we not end this phase right now? This day is a major opportunity in gaining input out of everyone still alive before exposing our most active players to the risk of being silenced.

And lol V -> Jayne? I've never heard that one before. Cute. Get well soon though.
Old 10-7-2013, 09:17 PM   #1025
j-rodd123
End of the road
FFR Veteran

Quote:
scenario.

what if we lynch Manti and he flips town? do we lynch TPS? I feel like something is wrong here
yea like if manti/tps are the only options of course it is bad, we kind of have to resolve some stuff, if manti/tps are somehow both town then it's a wolf win unless they can do something

Quote:
wow
Old 10-7-2013, 09:23 PM   #1026
Vendetta21
Sectional Moderator
Sectional Moderator

Send a message via AIM to Vendetta21

It wasn't meant to instill pity it was meant to make the point that my level of engagement is different I used to obsess over TWG literally with every spare thought I stopped doing that but still tried to live up to my reputation and found I cannot.

Really I think the best move is to get everyone to weigh in on TPS and Manti at this juncture since they are the current focal points.
Old 10-7-2013, 09:35 PM   #1027
dAnceguy117
new hand moves = dab

ok I already did mine for TPS. here's where I'm at with Manti. you're not gonna like it though lol.

Manti - null

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vendetta21 View Post
Because the continued laziness from manti is not indicative of human manti.
I've never played a game with wolf Manti, but from what I understand, he's not lazy there either. I was throwing together some of the tags for the history of TWG thread here, and I read a bunch of postgames from like 2007. he consistently ragged on reds for not saying much, even when they won.

imo this 2-post-per-day manti isn't town Manti nor wolf Manti. he's just not here.

his wolf reads in #707 look like wolf reads I would expect from Manti based on what we had seen up to that point. to me, that means he put in at least a modest amount of effort there. I just don't know if that effort went toward building the reads or faking them.
Old 10-7-2013, 09:36 PM   #1028
Crazyjayde
FFR Veteran
Wiki Administrator
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Analysis both cases this phase, pick one of the two then observe the rest of the pack and lynch from there? Even if Manti flips red this phase, I definitely won't lynch TPS right ahead if he doesn't deliver anything, it's up to you guys to see. An affiliation between the two seems too, you know, obvious to be called right away, but what do I know.

Manti has played weak this game, perhaps with a slight intention in mind, but it's definitely gone now. I would suppose he bailed right when we were doing the connections he wanted us to have (he did say at one point he was refraining himself from posting because he was interested in the ongoing conversation about him), and his play by that point indicated a player with self-interest priorities. Definitely didn't see him as someone wanting to interact with anyone, and I thought we was about to pressure people but it all went poof.
Old 10-7-2013, 09:37 PM   #1029
dAnceguy117
new hand moves = dab

now, the pizza guy kill for night 3 (aside from being just straight up neutral) appears to be indicative of a wolf team not paying much attention. keyword: appears. is it what it seems, or is it a setup?

imo we throw out the nightkill and focus on the day actions.
Old 10-7-2013, 09:44 PM   #1030
j-rodd123
End of the road
FFR Veteran

ugh why am I the WOAT and decided to lynch fiction instead of manti day 2, soooo bad and we wouldn't be in this mess.

I am keeping my vote on tps though (although his meta would tell me differently which is a shame)

Quote:
wow
Old 10-7-2013, 09:50 PM   #1031
dAnceguy117
new hand moves = dab

"if it seems too good to be true, it probably is."

I'll look through the d2, d3, d4 votes again but just from what I think I remember, almost every player in the game has voted and/or stated suspicion of TPS and Manti. does that make sense? do we think there's 1 wolf bussing 3 other wolves and trying to carry the torch?

(holy shit BDN is lurking. hi BDN)
Old 10-7-2013, 09:51 PM   #1032
dAnceguy117
new hand moves = dab

I'm gonna say if one of them is a wolf then maybe Svaz is too. off the grid.
Old 10-7-2013, 09:55 PM   #1033
dAnceguy117
new hand moves = dab

ok maybe I've said too much. the sad thing here is that neither TPS nor Manti can duke it out with their detractors because they're rather absent.

what do yall think? I know several of you have spoken with your votes already but can you explain why you're so convinced?
Old 10-7-2013, 10:04 PM   #1034
dAnceguy117
new hand moves = dab

here are a few Manti posts from day 1.

to be clear, these posts absolutely do not clear/condemn anyone. but I think they were forgotten in the shuffle of replacements and the terribad day 1.

Manti voted for YMIA/TPS and also suggested Netjet/Raeko. we know Manti. he thought everyone else would at least consider those picks. does a Manti/TPS duo make sense?
Old 10-7-2013, 10:05 PM   #1035
Charu
Snivy! Dohoho!

I was targeting TPS for two days, but then I switched over to Dark since Kraut made acknowledgements to Fiction with his explanation of why Dark was rather on the wolfy side, but made no hesitation to remove his vote to Fiction after he agreed.

In the grand scheme of things, yeah, Kraut and his wolf buddies could've very well planned that in advance to cast suspicions on Dark, but this was before Kraut got presumably blocked, or so what has been deduced from you folks.

The straight forward answer without the doubt is that Dark HAS to be a wolf given these circumstances. With the doubt, it could very well be a setup that was in the making since day two.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnRedWolf87 View Post
Charu the red-nosed Snivy
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it
You could even say it glows

All of the other Snivies
Used to laugh and call him names
They never let poor Charu
Join in any Snivy games

(Click the arrow to see the rest)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vendetta21 View Post
All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.
Old 10-7-2013, 10:08 PM   #1036
James May
FFR Player

Perhaps I'll start off. I just view each player with a blank slate, as each game allows each player to give off a different psyche. There's truly no consistent psyche that allows us to mold into a specific persona in this game. Manti and TPS both have given off a similar aloof vibe that Kraut had emanated in which it led him to his demise. TPS on the other hand, has just been...absent, a particular example of aloofness, and just like Manti, has given no validity in his game. If we examine all of this, this would pin Svaz as well but like Manti and TPS, nothing much goes on in her game. So in other words, we should examine the inactive closely because this is ridiculous...

Anyhow, I would go further into details but I'm using an iPhone and phones are rubbish to make long posts >_>...

Old 10-7-2013, 10:11 PM   #1037
dAnceguy117
new hand moves = dab

James I understand what you're saying but you pretty much just named the three inactives. maybe it's right, who knows, I don't. but is it right BECAUSE they're inactive? inactivity -> wolf?
Old 10-7-2013, 10:19 PM   #1038
James May
FFR Player

Quote:
James I understand what you're saying but you pretty much just named the three inactives. maybe it's right, who knows, I don't. but is it right BECAUSE they're inactive? inactivity -> wolf?
The thing is though inactivity can be on either sides but only on either sides, not simultaneously. You rarely see both sides being inactive.

Old 10-7-2013, 10:21 PM   #1039
dAnceguy117
new hand moves = dab

Quote:
Originally Posted by James May View Post
The thing is though inactivity can be on either sides but only on either sides, not simultaneously. You rarely see both sides being inactive.
disagreed. any one player can become inactive at any time. probably due to other obligations, maybe due to boredom, and I would say rarely on purpose in an attempt to win. most people sign up for a game to actually play the game.
Old 10-7-2013, 10:25 PM   #1040
dAnceguy117
new hand moves = dab

I'm not sure if I really hate a Manti or a TPS lynch here. gonna sleep on it. but @townies, if we lynch one of those two and he flips town, then the wolves are 1 mislynch away from a win. DO NOT just keep your list intact and move one spot down the line and lynch your next "obvious" target. DO NOT do that.
Closed Thread