Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Gaming > The Werewolf Game > TWG Archives
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 02-8-2016, 04:24 PM   #1021
roundbox
Gᴇᴛ ᴀ ɢʀɪᴘ ᴜ ɴᴇʀᴅ
FFR Veteran

Default Re: CXLVIII - TWG to the Turnabout (GAME THREAD)

-------------------------

Votes from post 911 to post 1020
Night in 5:38:36

---
  • Votes -- Lynch -- Voters
  • 2 -- psychoangel691 -- Red Blaster (13), YoshL (24)
  • 1 -- rzr -- Xiz (20)
  • 7 -- not voting -- botchi246 (3), Charu (8), choof (15), psychoangel691 (2), reuben_tate (0), rzr (16), storn42 (8)
Old 02-8-2016, 04:26 PM   #1022
rzr
TWG Veteran

Send a message via AIM to rzr Send a message via MSN to rzr Send a message via Yahoo to rzr Send a message via Skype™ to rzr

I have minor reasons to suspect psycho, mostly from T Force, so I get the feeling wolves are between xiz/Yosh/red like I had said, or the more wide spectrum of those who have not voted, aside from myself and choof

though that claim pisses me off - I'm glad there is no counter claim so it's more helpful to trust choof, but I just don't find it as believable as the last few games. I am putting him in my town pile for today tbf

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkshark View Post
Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
Quote:
Originally Posted by aperson View Post
i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sprite-
More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine
Old 02-8-2016, 04:28 PM   #1023
Red Blaster
Bridge Burner
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Didn't V make a post about how Storn was town?
Quote:
Originally Posted by choof View Post
hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 View Post
what's a milky christmas :O
Old 02-8-2016, 04:29 PM   #1024
Red Blaster
Bridge Burner
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by rzr View Post
broken record stuff blah blah blah

though that claim pisses me off - I'm glad there is no counter claim so it's more helpful to trust choof, but I just don't find it as believable as the last few games. I am putting him in my town pile for today tbf
Please help me to explain why a blue claim pisses you off?
Quote:
hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
Quote:
Old 02-8-2016, 04:32 PM   #1025
rzr
TWG Veteran

Send a message via AIM to rzr Send a message via MSN to rzr Send a message via Yahoo to rzr Send a message via Skype™ to rzr

No, Red, sorry. I'm not humoring you so you can twist my words. I made my point clear. Or if you absolutely intend on pushing me then call it my paranoia. But I'm not elaborating, you're clearly trying very hard to tunnel me and you've completely ignored any substantial posts I've made.

Quote:
Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
Quote:

Quote:
Quote:
yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

Old 02-8-2016, 04:40 PM   #1026
rzr
TWG Veteran

Like really? You're acting like MML did last game - not providing any substance on your reads besides that flimsy BS I've already responded to, and you're completely unwilling to alter or challenge your POV. What is aggravating me is I never suspected you in this game, and you're forcing yourself to be the only thing in my line of view, I've spent more time defending from the same thing over and over than actually being able to produce reads, analyze you or anyone else, or even look at the roster without coming back to you. Sadly, that's what you are doing to me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Blaster View Post
It's probably rzr
Like here, this is your first post coming into the day.
Wanna bait me? Go for it, I hope you get what you're looking for.
Wanna pressure me? Go for it, I hope you get the reaction you're looking for

I don't see this as either, all you're doing is focusing on me and in that allowing 8 other people to go unattended. If you get me lynched who are you gonna look at after my flip? You're so immersed in this "read" you think you have on me Red, I don't distinguish you as a "tunnel selectively" person, you're much more "attack everyone," so not exploring any world besides one where I am scum for the last 72 hours is actually concerning

Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
Quote:

Old 02-8-2016, 04:40 PM   #1027
Xiz
TWG Chaos
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to Xiz

Quote:
I think this might be a Freudian slip.

"That claim pisses me off"

Like if he was fake, all the real one had to do was claim and we lynch both and GG. I'm wondering if it actually pisses you off because it prevents you from making plays. Like there is no reason why he shouldn't be auto-cleared unless YOU are the real one, and if so you are playing wrong.

Old 02-8-2016, 04:48 PM   #1028
psychoangel691
Retired Staff
All the things
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to psychoangel691

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Blaster View Post
Didn't V make a post about how Storn was town?
I just read through V's posts and it seemed like he kinda would flip flop around on storn.

Don't think we need to worry about Reuben unless V was bussing a partner super hard.

I'm still getting through everything so I don't really have solid thoughts yet, and haven't seen everything everyone has brought up yet. Going through the known wolve's posts first then sunfan.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaBackpack View Post
also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 View Post
Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

Quote:
Originally Posted by hi19hi19 View Post
yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl
Old 02-8-2016, 04:48 PM   #1029
rzr
TWG Veteran

apparently my paranoia, which to AA was a town tell of mine, is now to me detriment

I'll humor you, Xiz: Do you completely trust choof? I think it's unlikely he rolled PR again, but regardless of statistics I think the claim seemed choppy compared to the last few.

- Anybody who hasn't checked in yet can hold that counter claim, one reason I'm reserved
- Think about it!!! There's a possibility of 2 PR's in that list, we know Sunfan was one. Claiming any one of those PR's is risky given the false claimer is the last wolf. If choof claimed as vanilla wolf and got away with it because someone was inactive/reluctant he would have a clear coast through. Is it probable? No. Is it possible? Yes.

Hope that makes sense #tinfoil jesus

Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
Quote:

Old 02-8-2016, 04:49 PM   #1030
Red Blaster
Bridge Burner
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Quote:
Like really? You're acting like MML did last game - not providing any substance on your reads besides that flimsy BS I've already responded to, and you're completely unwilling to alter or challenge your POV. What is aggravating me is I never suspected you in this game, and you're forcing yourself to be the only thing in my line of view, I've spent more time defending from the same thing over and over than actually being able to produce reads, analyze you or anyone else, or even look at the roster without coming back to you. Sadly, that's what you are doing to me.

Like here, this is your first post coming into the day.
Wanna bait me? Go for it, I hope you get what you're looking for.
Wanna pressure me? Go for it, I hope you get the reaction you're looking for

I don't see this as either, all you're doing is focusing on me and in that allowing 8 other people to go unattended. If you get me lynched who are you gonna look at after my flip? You're so immersed in this "read" you think you have on me Red, I don't distinguish you as a "tunnel selectively" person, you're much more "attack everyone," so not exploring any world besides one where I am scum for the last 72 hours is actually concerning
You freaking out over 1 vote is much more concerning, you're usually pretty cool under pressure so to see this is actually very odd. I get not wanting to be mislynched (I was most mislynched 2014 so trust me I know that feel) but this isn't the best way for you to go about not getting yourself lynched..

Actually your play this entire game has really been off man..from your really odd 'I'm unsure of how to enter the game' entrance post, to your weird unvote of ben and probably your vote on him in the first place if I'm honest because as I remember you voted him before he even really posted..? and now you're just losing it which as I said above doesn't really fit with the rzr I've played with in previous games.
Quote:
Quote:
Old 02-8-2016, 04:49 PM   #1031
choof
Banned
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Quote:

the claim pisses me off too
I should not have made the claim, otherwise I would have still be able to use my power
Old 02-8-2016, 04:50 PM   #1032
Red Blaster
Bridge Burner
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Quote:
Quote:
Old 02-8-2016, 04:53 PM   #1033
rzr
TWG Veteran

Red you're trying so hard for some reason.

How am I any different? This is me for Christ's sake. Every single game.
When have you known me to be calm and cool? When do I react well under pressure?
I'm pretty sure I'm self admitted impulsive and angry a lot.
How am I supposed to now how to make an entrance to a bunch of meme's and "order! order in the courtroom" posts when I've never known a damn shred of anything about Phoenix Wright?

And I'm not flustered or mad because of your 1 vote, I'm mad because defending myself this much is taking away from my time to actually post anything substantial!! You're not hearing me out, you've tunneled and become unresponsive to new information.

Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
Quote:

Old 02-8-2016, 04:54 PM   #1034
psychoangel691
Retired Staff
All the things
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to psychoangel691

eh not too much to get from DAP's posts imo. Does semi look like both V and DAP might have been trying to distance from yoshl a bit without putting too much heat on, but that's just a quick thought right now till I read yoshl's posts.

With DAP's vote on Red Blaster, feel it's pretty unlikely he's the last wolf.

I have to take care of dinner so I'll be back in a bit.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaBackpack View Post
also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 View Post
Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

Quote:
Originally Posted by hi19hi19 View Post
yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl
Old 02-8-2016, 04:54 PM   #1035
rzr
TWG Veteran

It's disappointing that you think you know my meta based on d1 accusatins

Remember when I said mad and sarcastically: you guys will never learn how to read me
and Zenith said" yeah we will

well no, you guys aren't.

Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
Quote:

Old 02-8-2016, 04:56 PM   #1036
choof
Banned

Quote:
- Think about it!!! There's a possibility of 2 PR's in that list, we know Sunfan was one. Claiming any one of those PR's is risky given the false claimer is the last wolf. If choof claimed as vanilla wolf and got away with it because someone was inactive/reluctant he would have a clear coast through. Is it probable? No. Is it possible? Yes.

Hope that makes sense #tinfoil jesus
there is absolutely zero reason to be looking at me, now it just looks like you're grasping at straws and trying really hard to self-pres

paranoia is a really weird thing to read. I don't think it's ever a town tell, especially when it's coming from a player with experience. if anything, irrational paranoia, like freaking out after having one vote, trying to throw shade on a pr that hasn't been countered yet

let me tell you why I am clear

it is confirmed in the setup that there are three wolves. the two that are dead were prs, which confirms that the remaining wolf is a vanilla. why would a vanilla wolf ever claim in this situation, all it takes is a counter-claim from the actual pr to win the game for town

a wolf claiming here would effectively be the same as conceding
Old 02-8-2016, 04:57 PM   #1037
choof
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychoangel691 View Post
eh not too much to get from DAP's posts imo. Does semi look like both V and DAP might have been trying to distance from yoshl a bit without putting too much heat on, but that's just a quick thought right now till I read yoshl's posts.

With DAP's vote on Red Blaster, feel it's pretty unlikely he's the last wolf.

I have to take care of dinner so I'll be back in a bit.
sunfan being killed, imo, soft-clears yoshl as town
Old 02-8-2016, 04:58 PM   #1038
rzr
TWG Veteran

@choof I'm just explaining where my paranoia is coming from, I'm not saying I personally don't trust you
I just don't outrule any possibilities. I outlined the possibilities as I know they exist, but why is it so hard to understand reserving a healthy thought train of possibilities? I never even said I was looking at you

Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
Quote:

Old 02-8-2016, 04:59 PM   #1039
choof
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by botchi246 View Post
I vote for the last wolf to concede. Your doom is imminent
bat to the balls
Old 02-8-2016, 05:01 PM   #1040
choof
Banned

Quote:
@choof I'm just explaining where my paranoia is coming from, I'm not saying I personally don't trust you
I just don't outrule any possibilities. I outlined the possibilities as I know they exist, but why is it so hard to understand reserving a healthy thought train of possibilities? I never even said I was looking at you
I know you never said you were looking at me
but
I don't even know why you would make a post like that
your paranoia is coming from a spooked wolf imo
I know you don't want to rule out any possibilities, but when you start coming up with "possibilities" that aren't actually possible, then that kinda makes you look bad
Closed Thread