Votes from post 5 to post 981
Night in 24:49:15

---
Old 02-20-2017, 10:12 PM   #983
Hakulyte
the Haku
Retired StaffD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Default Re: TWG CLXIV: Classics Man - Game Thread

I'm sad because I have a town read on Jade Harley, but I wanted to see interactions because I thought there was room for things to discuss here.

rip.
Old 02-20-2017, 10:14 PM   #984
ShadoWolfe
FFR Player

Okay everything is muddled up right now and I'm not really in a good place but here:

DBP is probably town

Charu is probably town (thought he was wolf for a bit but I think I was wrong)

Xel probably town

RaekoRayCharles

AA seems to be cherrypicking my posts but idk I could be biased so I'm gonna leave this for now

sunfan's been really weird but he's trended up since he got back -still, scumlean

Haku townlean

Freezin is weird because Jade Harley roleplaying. He seemed stiff but stiffness could be caused by RP. null pending reread

Witch disappeared early and I don't like that s/he's avoided the chaos of D0 by not participating at all once the shitpost phase ended. scumlean pending activity

Prophylaxis I got a good feeling from when he? was here earlier. seemed to actually be scumhunting despite an unoriginal reads list. townlean

roundbox I thought was town when he was here, he hasn't been back in awhile so null pending activity

MML I think is town so far. not really sure how to read him anymore though so townlean for now

Idk if anyone can tell but I basically was not okay about ten minutes ago. Being really sick to the point of "elephant skin" + this game just wasn't a good combo. Mainly to recover my dignity and pride as a player, I'm going to work my way back into this game. I'm just going to not give a fuck about people's reads on me for awhile and try to solve what I can. If that causes me to get lynched then so be it, but here's hoping we all come to our senses come tomorrow morning.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakulyte
I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
Quote:
Originally Posted by XelNya View Post
" I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
Quote:
Originally Posted by YoshL View Post
"i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
Quote:
Originally Posted by mellon_collie
"I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!
Old 02-20-2017, 10:16 PM   #985
MixMasterLar
Beach Bum Extraordinaire
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to MixMasterLar Send a message via Skype™ to MixMasterLar

Why do you think Xel is town? Any particular posts he made?

Facebook / Youtube / Twitter

Old 02-20-2017, 10:20 PM   #986
AragakiAyase
Waifus
FFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to AragakiAyase

shado you never answered what parts of sunfan's big post you think are generalizations

pikakirby123 reincarnated

Old 02-20-2017, 10:20 PM   #987
ShadoWolfe
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by AragakiAyase View Post
you also say that you never said that raeko not posting/utr = wolf
..I didn't say that I never said "raeko not posting/utr = wolf". I made a whole post about her meta. You're twisting my words.
"i said i was voting her to get her to come in and once she did i would likely unvote, i never said i thought she was a wolf as a result." = as a result of my vote. Linguistically, "as a result" has to apply to "voting her".

I don't know if you're legitimately misunderstanding me, but the rate at which you're doing so is phenomenal. What's so difficult to understand?

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
"i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
Quote:
Old 02-20-2017, 10:22 PM   #988
ShadoWolfe
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by MixMasterLar View Post
Why do you think Xel is town? Any particular posts he made?
Yeah, I said this earlier but the string of posts he made while waiting in an Overwatch queue struck me as exceedingly genuine, with a tad of worry that he would be misunderstood and accused of being a wolf again.

Nothing's really stuck out for me from him since.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 02-20-2017, 10:23 PM   #989
AragakiAyase
Waifus
FFR Veteran

shado sorry to hear that you're not feeling well, I'm not trying to make you mad or anything and I hope you get better soon

I do think, however, that there are inconsistencies in what you've said now and I've noted them, and also that you haven't really elaborated on your scumread of sunfan

Old 02-20-2017, 10:23 PM   #990
AragakiAyase
Waifus
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe View Post
..I didn't say that I never said "raeko not posting/utr = wolf". I made a whole post about her meta. You're twisting my words.
"i said i was voting her to get her to come in and once she did i would likely unvote, i never said i thought she was a wolf as a result." = as a result of my vote. Linguistically, "as a result" has to apply to "voting her".

I don't know if you're legitimately misunderstanding me, but the rate at which you're doing so is phenomenal. What's so difficult to understand?
then please explain to me what the below post is, because if that's not claiming you never said something along those lines then I don't know what it is

Quote:
Just saw this.
When did I say this?
Go ahead, find me one fucking post.

I'm going to do the opposite of caps here to not seem overtly emotional:

i said i was voting her to get her to come in and once she did i would likely unvote, i never said i thought she was a wolf as a result. i even outlined exactly what her options were in coming back to the thread and what my response would be like so you can take your level one bullshit and put it back where it came from.. i might have some ideas as to where to find the bull, if you'd like.

Old 02-20-2017, 10:31 PM   #991
TWG Jade Harley
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakulyte View Post
I'm sad because I have a town read on Jade Harley, but I wanted to see interactions because I thought there was room for things to discuss here.

rip.

im really sorry but i legitimately dont see whats wrong with my first few posts :[

im making a sort of big post that will hopefully give you more stuff to discuss though!!!
Old 02-20-2017, 10:34 PM   #992
ShadoWolfe
FFR Player

[quote=MixMasterLar;4522915]

[quote]
Literally me.

Quote:
This is such a bad post with some seriously strained logic.
If you're going to be a dick at least owe up to it man
Says the black hole to the comparative sun. It's also "own" up to it. Also, she came at me with presumptions while accusing me of being presumptuous. Her problem. I didn't laugh to dismiss her post, I laughed at a specific part of her post. But hey, whatever.

Quote:
shado you never answered what parts of sunfan's big post you think are generalizations
Yes, sir!
Right away, sir!

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 02-20-2017, 10:38 PM   #993
Hakulyte
the Haku

I think it's fair to say that Shado is tired.
Old 02-20-2017, 10:40 PM   #994
Hakulyte
the Haku

Quote:
Okay everything is muddled up right now and I'm not really in a good place but here:

DBP is probably town

Charu is probably town (thought he was wolf for a bit but I think I was wrong)

Xel probably town

RaekoRayCharles

AA seems to be cherrypicking my posts but idk I could be biased so I'm gonna leave this for now

sunfan's been really weird but he's trended up since he got back -still, scumlean

Haku townlean

Freezin is weird because Jade Harley roleplaying. He seemed stiff but stiffness could be caused by RP. null pending reread

Witch disappeared early and I don't like that s/he's avoided the chaos of D0 by not participating at all once the shitpost phase ended. scumlean pending activity

Prophylaxis I got a good feeling from when he? was here earlier. seemed to actually be scumhunting despite an unoriginal reads list. townlean

roundbox I thought was town when he was here, he hasn't been back in awhile so null pending activity

MML I think is town so far. not really sure how to read him anymore though so townlean for now

Idk if anyone can tell but I basically was not okay about ten minutes ago. Being really sick to the point of "elephant skin" + this game just wasn't a good combo. Mainly to recover my dignity and pride as a player, I'm going to work my way back into this game. I'm just going to not give a fuck about people's reads on me for awhile and try to solve what I can. If that causes me to get lynched then so be it, but here's hoping we all come to our senses come tomorrow morning.
^ That looks pretty towny for a read list btw. (oshi- Haku is defending Shado, how dare he)
Old 02-20-2017, 10:41 PM   #995
ShadoWolfe
FFR Player

Quote:
then please explain to me what the below post is, because if that's not claiming you never said something along those lines then I don't know what it is
I did. That's the post you're responding to.

I quoted the specific part you're talking about.

In, "i said i was voting her to get her to come in and once she did i would likely unvote, i never said i thought she was a wolf as a result"

"as a result" applies to "voting her"
meaning ---> "I said I was voting her to come in, and once she did, I would likely unvote. I never said I thought she was a wolf as a result of voting her."

I really don't get what's so difficult to understand. I've even read my own ISO, and everything follows pretty clearly up until the nuclear meltdown occurred. Even then, my logic is still solid, but the level of articulation dropped significantly.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 02-20-2017, 10:43 PM   #996
AragakiAyase
Waifus
FFR Veteran

But I'm saying you'll lynch her if she doesn't post enough per se, that's essentially equating raeko wolf with utr raeko, no?

Old 02-20-2017, 10:44 PM   #997
AragakiAyase
Waifus
FFR Veteran

Add in "you said" after saying

Old 02-20-2017, 10:47 PM   #998
MixMasterLar
Beach Bum Extraordinaire
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to MixMasterLar Send a message via Skype™ to MixMasterLar

Quote:
Yeah, I said this earlier but the string of posts he made while waiting in an Overwatch queue struck me as exceedingly genuine, with a tad of worry that he would be misunderstood and accused of being a wolf again.

Nothing's really stuck out for me from him since.
Ok but Overwatch isn't TWG.

Like he would have had to wait for a match to start regardless of his alignment and he would have been bored by it regardless of his alignment.
He probably would have shitposted about it regardless of his alignment and it would be genuine because the game would have genuinely made him wait regardless of his alignment.

So yeah, that's a bad reason to assume he's town.

[quote=ShadoWolfe;4522947]
Quote:
Says the black hole to the comparative sun.
I don't recall claiming sainthood

Old 02-20-2017, 10:49 PM   #999
ShadoWolfe
FFR Player

Quote:
shado sorry to hear that you're not feeling well, I'm not trying to make you mad or anything and I hope you get better soon

I do think, however, that there are inconsistencies in what you've said now and I've noted them, and also that you haven't really elaborated on your scumread of sunfan
..lol, thanks! Don't worry about me, I'll be okay in a few days!
Funny how we always seem to have these sidebars midgame.
lmao I don't want this post of yours to affect my read of you or my post here to affect your read of me, so keep increasing the pressure or whatever it is you want to do.

AS FOR YOUR INCONSISTENCIES, I seriously don't get where you're coming from. Maybe when the game's done we'll have a nice discord convo going over this shit in detail, but for now I seriously don't see how you can, from a town perspective, be consistently misreading my posts and spinning them against me. I'm pretty sure I structured my sentences correctly. There shouldn't be any contradictions. I've had one reason for bringing up Raeko from the beginning, and it's stayed true despite how deep into the muck I've sank as a result.
I keep saying I'll elaborate on sunfan, but every time I press "submit" there's a new post to reply to. I'll go do that now, I guess, and ignore whatever post is waiting for me this time.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 02-20-2017, 10:51 PM   #1000
MixMasterLar
Beach Bum Extraordinaire
FFR Simfile Author

I don't really want to defend Shado but

Quote:
But I'm saying you'll lynch her if she doesn't post enough per se, that's essentially equating raeko wolf with utr raeko, no?
Not really. I took it to mean that he is willing to slank-lynch similar to when I said policy lynch.

Now rather the timing/tone makes it worst is another story. Sadly, voting for someone doesn't always mean you thing they are a wolf (see you yourself when you pressure vote)

Closed Thread