Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Flash Flash Revolution > FFR General Talk > Bug Reports and Suggestions
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-19-2007, 07:15 PM   #81
GamerShadow
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to GamerShadow
Default Re: FFR Characters Suggestion.

I support. =)
Old 07-19-2007, 07:40 PM   #82
RB_Dreamscanner
☭Retired Top One Hander☭
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to RB_Dreamscanner

support FTW

Retired, Finished at rank 295, Top one hander on FFR
RB_Dreamscanner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2007, 07:49 PM   #83
irishknight
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Thanks for all your support you guys, if I think of something to add on to this I will.. And I'll gladly add you guys to the list of supporters..

And thanks, Onix for helping me out by telling other people about this suggestion.

Thanks!
Old 07-20-2007, 06:35 PM   #84
~HentaiXXX~
Banned

Send a message via MSN to ~HentaiXXX~

I support this all the way.
~HentaiXXX~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2007, 06:40 PM   #85
DrDarkness666
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to DrDarkness666

that would actually be pretty awesome!
DrDarkness666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2007, 06:42 PM   #86
hi19hi19
lol happy
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

I made a suggestion a while ago about how the character's face is determined. If someone could find that thread, that's another good character-related change I'd like to see.

Also, I'm supporting

hi19hi19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2007, 06:48 PM   #87
SulferDragon
this is a waste of space
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to SulferDragon

I love character creation things.

I totally support this!
...as long as nothing cost 10,000 credits >_>

P.S. Can we have a dragon?

SulferDragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2007, 06:50 PM   #88
Matrixdude
And She Screams My Name
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to Matrixdude Send a message via MSN to Matrixdude

You get Matrix's support =)
Old 07-21-2007, 01:09 AM   #89
irishknight
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Sweet I get 2 simartists in ONE day!
Thanks for supporting my thoughts guys!

Wow, I wonder how many supports this will need to be noticed.

Anyways, thanks a lot for caring about my idea. Like I said last post, I'll try to figure out what I forgot to put in, or I'll just add something completely new if a thought comes through mind. Although in my own opinion, I like the MP part the best so far. I don't know, but maybe I can come up with something better to add on. Like if it does get passed (unlikely), there could be like a character of the week, or something.. I don't know it might sound stupid, so that's why I think my ideas over.

Once again, Thank-you all.

EDIT: Thanks Hentai for putting this thread into your sig.

EDIT2:
Quote:
Originally Posted by SulferDragon View Post
...Can we have a dragon?
Who knows, maybe there could be a possible costume for the character to make it look like a dragon, or the characters don't even have to be human! But, I wouldn't like to see how that'd turn out to tell you the truth (other characters than dragons [but elves would be nice as well]). But basically, it'd be cool to have like swords/weapons to equip your character with and show off, etc. But, it doesn't have to be all about the weapons.

Last edited by irishknight; 07-21-2007 at 01:21 AM.. Reason: lolsulfur..
irishknight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2007, 01:13 AM   #90
~HentaiXXX~
Banned

Send a message via MSN to ~HentaiXXX~

You're very welcome, I knew there was something missing. =3
~HentaiXXX~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2007, 02:20 AM   #91
irishknight
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Added a picture, updated the list, and a whole lot more.

Please look if you please.

Oh, and if you didn't read one of the last sentences in my first post, it would be a great help if you sigged this thread if you're truly in support for this..
(as in really wanting this to get passed).

Thanks for supporting my suggestion!

Last edited by irishknight; 07-21-2007 at 03:29 PM.. Reason: Edit option sigs told me to. O_o
Old 07-21-2007, 03:46 PM   #92
banditcom
FFR Player

Send a message via ICQ to banditcom Send a message via AIM to banditcom Send a message via Yahoo to banditcom Send a message via Skype™ to banditcom

I support you in all your quests. Even your pursuit in marrying your partner. But mostly this.

I like and support it.
banditcom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2007, 04:30 PM   #93
Coolboyrulez0
VICES
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Music ProducerFFR Veteran

I support this 1000%

CBR
Coolboyrulez0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2007, 05:50 PM   #94
Black Yoshi
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

Send a message via MSN to Black Yoshi

100000000000000000000000000000000% supporting this
Holy ****ing ****balls ****-**** son of a mother****ing ****tastic dump**** ****ing **** hippopotamus ****-dancing bull**** leprechaun-smashing ****-nipples ****-****ing panda-****ing mellow-****ing-yellow ****-eating ****-jumping Jesus Christ Superstar on a pogo stick.

HAHAHA XD I do n_n XDDDD

:O
Black Yoshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2007, 06:08 PM   #95
irishknight
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Thanks you guys, I'll put you guys on the list as well.

If you want, don't forget to have this thread sigged if you want other people to know about this.
Old 07-21-2007, 07:28 PM   #96
Roy Campbell
Banned

I 110% support this idea and will add this to my sig. I think it will add a lot of variety to the game and look a lot more appealing to new users and veteran users alike. I also think it would be cool if weapons or items could be bought in the FFR shop for your profile pet, thus enhancing the profile pet feature. Maybe you could even buy different profile pets that look a lot better than the current ones now. The coolest weapons, items or pets could be made accessible only to subscribers so non subscribers would have to trade for them, like irishknight said about gift items.

Last edited by Roy Campbell; 07-21-2007 at 07:42 PM..
Roy Campbell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2007, 08:07 PM   #97
irishknight
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roy Campbell View Post
I 110% support this idea and will add this to my sig. I think it will add a lot of variety to the game and look a lot more appealing to new users and veteran users alike. I also think it would be cool if weapons or items could be bought in the FFR shop for your profile pet, thus enhancing the profile pet feature. Maybe you could even buy different profile pets that look a lot better than the current ones now. The coolest weapons, items or pets could be made accessible only to subscribers so non subscribers would have to trade for them, like irishknight said about gift items.
Yeah, thank-you for sigging it/supporting..

I think your profile pet idea is pretty good, but I don't want to make this thread/suggestion go somewhat or really go off-topic with these profile pets though, it's just plainly about FFR Characters.. Sorry, though... I meant the items/etc. to be for the characters though, not the pets.. I'm pretty sure you know it as well, but it's just that when I look at your post it seems to me like you're only referring to profile pets, and I don't want to do that. And I'm not really so sure about something more other than a possible gift item that I mentioned earlier.. It's just a small gift for donating, and I think it should stay that way because it would be unfair to other FFR users that want, but can't subscribe. [I'm just saying this like it's actually the real deal] So in my eyes, let's keep it to one subs. item if it ever is possible. I think the pets shouldn't have weapons/etc. It just doesn't make sense, you can't equip anything on something round, but that's just me.

You know what I mean?
Old 07-21-2007, 08:21 PM   #98
Roy Campbell
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by irishknight View Post
Yeah, thank-you for sigging it/supporting..

I think your profile pet idea is pretty good, but I don't want to make this thread/suggestion go somewhat or really go off-topic with these profile pets though, it's just plainly about FFR Characters.. Sorry, though... I meant the items/etc. to be for the characters though, not the pets.. I'm pretty sure you know it as well, but it's just that when I look at your post it seems to me like you're only referring to profile pets, and I don't want to do that. And I'm not really so sure about something more other than a possible gift item that I mentioned earlier.. It's just a small gift for donating, and I think it should stay that way because it would be unfair to other FFR users that want, but can't subscribe. [I'm just saying this like it's actually the real deal] So in my eyes, let's keep it to one subs. item if it ever is possible. I think the pets shouldn't have weapons/etc. It just doesn't make sense, you can't equip anything on something round, but that's just me.

You know what I mean?

The main reason I brought up the profile pet idea was because of what I saw the admins hint about them, saying they would do evil things....If those evil things or whatever could be bought with credits I think that would be pretty cool. Also, for those FFR users that want but can't subscribe, they could get those special items by trading items or credits to subscribers for them. I'm just spouting ideas off the top of my head so they may or may not work well, they're just possible suggestions that aren't completely on topic but pretty similar.
Roy Campbell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2007, 08:23 PM   #99
x_Dragun_x
So. I Herd u Liek Mudkipz
FFR Veteran

i support
Quote:
Originally Posted by rushyrulz View Post
You know you've played too much FFR when you're tempted to try it on your partner's privates.
^ Have thought about it, Have tried it, They throughly enjoyed it, Nuff said
x_Dragun_x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2007, 08:52 PM   #100
irishknight
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roy Campbell View Post
The main reason I brought up the profile pet idea was because of what I saw the admins hint about them, saying they would do evil things....If those evil things or whatever could be bought with credits I think that would be pretty cool. Also, for those FFR users that want but can't subscribe, they could get those special items by trading items or credits to subscribers for them. I'm just spouting ideas off the top of my head so they may or may not work well, they're just possible suggestions that aren't completely on topic but pretty similar.
Yeah, I guess you could by the "evil" things with your credits in the shop, lol. I agree with that, but it should be meant to be available to everyone.

Oh, by the way I also mentioned about trading the small gift (for character) too on my post earlier. (Just for the ups in case you didn't see.)

But about the subscriber items,
I know what you mean by that, it's just that we shouldn't be doing too much of it, you know? I thought that, just 1 gift/subs. item was enough. See, if you collect FFR tokens you'll noticed that token 18 cannot be obtained unless you win in some sort of contest. There's only 1 token like that and other users are already complaining about wanting it so badly, even though the users who HAVE token 18 can make that token available to them by challenging a game to it. And if you notice in some threads/etc., some users think they should keep the token to themselves and not share it with the rest who don't have it. And I completely agree with them, they won the token they can enjoy it. The same exact thing will happen if trade-able subs. items are ever in mind. Like I said before, most will just keep it for themselves, they've earned it by subscribing. Although I think having subs. only items is cool myself.. I think it's still pretty unfair. I understand that you like profile pets a lot. I do as well, but please try to stay on-topic if you're going to leave a post.

Anyways, I thank-you for supporting, though and hopefully you're supporting for the right reasons. (i.e. FFR Characters, NOT FFRspace Pets)

*hint* *hint*

EDIT: Congrats on being number 50, x_Dragun_x.

Last edited by irishknight; 07-21-2007 at 09:04 PM..