Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 08-6-2008, 05:28 AM   #81
wwwJ4mmYcouk
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

Default Re: 1 year sub give-away!

Because im English?

DAMN YOU ANWAR... you know i had this reason first!

Μήπως πραγματικά πνιγεί;

Last edited by wwwJ4mmYcouk; 08-6-2008 at 09:42 AM..
Old 08-6-2008, 05:36 AM   #82
WolfXhunter
Forum User

because i love Mudkips ;D named s0ulst0n3
Also ill give u a cookie :>

Last edited by WolfXhunter; 08-6-2008 at 05:39 AM..
Old 08-6-2008, 06:17 AM   #83
TheRapingDragon
A car crash mind
FFR Veteran

Ok, I'm still standing by my point in my first post. I also know you said "1 post" but hey, trust me. I thought I would systematically counter-debate every single point made in this thread to further show that my post is the only valid one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by phe0nixblade View Post
Because I love FFR.
If you loved FFR you'd pay for it rather than hoping for handouts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xx{Midday}xX View Post
Because I donated 200$ to otakusdream and I'm out of spare donative cash.

Because I didn't use my prize for the spontaneous contest, and decided to donate to FFR without anything in return.
Buying a subscription is donating, donating for nothing is silly and not worthy of begging.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoneW0lf View Post
Well, because my subbie ends very very soon :[
And since i'm too young to get a job, i have no money whatsoever.

Also, dude to a gambling glitch, i have no credits to dish out fer any subbie.
So im bascially screwed if i don't geta subbie soon from some awesome person.

Oh and my birthday is totally coming up soon, so yeah. xD

Even if i don't win, this is nice(the free subbie thing)
Birthdays are good for begging. Did I mention my birthday was 2 days ago and nobody even made me a thread (except in FFya), ya that's sad right, totally worth telling you right, right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dandandamdandan1111 View Post
I think you should give the subscription to me because I have almost no money left and I bought someone else a subscription.
That's your fault, not his. Buy yourself one next time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by knuckles2224 View Post
I don't deserve it a subbie from you, so why should I give you a reason
Good going sir. Playing the "reversal" card I see.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MP3 player View Post
Soul i'm 13 and have no life lol. And because my Subby goes out in about a couple of days and my mom won't pay for another one. lol
Get a job, pay for your own.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adamaja456 View Post
i would love to have a one year subby from you. you would get your name in my siggy =]

i like being outgoing here and if you were to extend my current subby, i could keep up with the different features coming into the site.
You'd get the features eventually anyway, but licking his boots with your siggy is flagrant homosexuality.

Quote:
Originally Posted by StepmaniaGod6969 View Post
Because I gambled all my credits away and can't purchase one that way!!
Again, your fault, why should he compensate your idiocy?

Quote:
Originally Posted by NFD View Post
Because I did not recieve a birthday present on my birthday, April 26th. Because my parents were out of town. They left $200 on the counter, but we live out near vineyards, town was miles away. And when we got back, my mom made me put the money in my bank account, so basically I literally recieved NOTHING for my birthday.
Your birthday was April 26th and you want something for it now? Oh hay souleystoney, my birthday was 9 months ago but I got nothing, you should get me a birthday present pretty please.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jellygod View Post
i have certain favors that i can do for the subby..... catch my drift *wink*
Sexual favours to a minor are illegal good sir. I think you should be auto-disqualified.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KgZ View Post
Because I am (I think) the only non-subscriber that is both a music producer for FFR AND a music simfile creator.

Better yet, you can donate the year sub to my Music Contest (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...ad.php?t=93872), which I will probably give out to the winner of the contest.
Although a fair proposal, it does sort of ruin the thought of this being given away to someone here and suddenly requires "skill" in the music contest, something to which the OP already said wasn't required, which would be unfair.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Golden720 View Post
Hey. Well, I just joined FFR awhile ago. I think was about 2 weeks back now.I've been doing pretty well in this time, and I think that I can keep improving. I really enjoy this website a lot and wanted to give back to the people that are running it. Unfortunately, I have no money, so I can't buy a subscription, but I would really enjoy having one so that I can support the guys that run FFR in some way.

-Golden
2 weeks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artic_counter View Post
I'm going to give aways all my credits to the person that is gonna be able to makes some awesome picture for my website. Because of this, I won't have any credits left to buy a subscription and on my website I'm gonna post a lot of links to FFR because the person that's gonna do my banner,pictures of somes perso and etc... will comes from the greatest site in this world : FFR. This site will kinda have helped me to get my site a good looking and I will thanks FFR for it
You're asking for something because you're giving your credits away to get another site set up. That doesn't show much love of FFR. If you loved FFR you'd use your credits to help here, not another site.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gravity Kitten View Post
Well, I think that you should give this sub to me because my family has been going through a very tough time. I'm yelled at every day told to get off the computer to save energy. I'm nagged to sleep on the couch but I think I've done well managing our clan "KC" (Kitten Clan) It's got very big and has a website and forums which is also hard to manage when you're only eating 2 meals a day. I really admire you doing this for people to get a chance to feal the comunity. After all.. I'm only 13. With no monney/allowance and nothing to play. I'm very lucky to have this computer and if not this house. Morgage rates are comming up so all we have to do is pray to god about our unemployed family.
Inspirational yet sad and moving real life story.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PuRoDoMiNiCaNo View Post
Because ive been a member since oct 03 and i havent tried to get to know anyone on the site and you giving me the sub. would have some people saying, "wow... there's that kid that rarely shows up and he won.. Kinna Koo." GG
You haven't tried to get to know anyone, why does that entitle you to something that others want more? You know, the ones who do want to be a member of the community.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadow 1800 View Post
You should give it to my friend shadowassassian92 cause he is cool and he deserves it.
Playing the "friend reversal" card I see.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeoMasterPie View Post
I deserve a 1 year subbie because I'm dirt poor in real life and therefore do not have enough money to get even a 3-month subbie for myself.
Get a job.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluearrowll View Post
Well I've given my credits to help pay for other people's subscriptions before, in the official credit subscription shop.

I guess this could be karma coming back to me for lending out credits to help pay for other people's subscriptions.

But it's not for me to decide. Give it to the person who you think is most deserving of the subscription.
Reversal card. Also, same rule as "buy yourself a subscription" to whoever I said that to above.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gibson63 View Post
Because ... well i won't say like 3/4 of all the posts in here saying all the same things like : oh i gambled,its my bday or i have no money.. i will just say that this little present would make me VERY happy and that i think i deserve it because i rarely recieve something coming from somebody else =/ and i would love to use all the subby features extended of a year <3 your a very generous person , sux that i don't live near you.
Take care
Ending your post with "take care" is an obvious sign you are trying too hard to be formal and polite, hoping that this will make him see another light to you and give you it. I love how everyone suddenly "changes" when something like this pops up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xXDominationxLyfexX View Post
Because I spend all my time on FFR and Rithum which makes me have no outside life and I would love you forever.
Then buy your own.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AznGreen View Post
you should give it to me because i will use it everyday(maybe not EVERY day, but close) and won't let your subbie go to waste =D. I play FFR about everyday and i want to make myself more of use in the FFR community. Le outz.
Make more use of FFR by making simfiles and paying for a subscription, thus allowing you to see more.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redorigami View Post
I've played over 37,000 games, reached an overall rank of 62 with a total of 12,859,476,760 points, and an average rank of 78, yet with all the time I've dedicated to this site I've never once had a subbie.
Then buy one. Since when did "I'm good at FFR" equate to "buy me things"?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBoss37 View Post
because when I rule the world I'll make sure that your death will be quick and painless.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnR View Post
I, EnR deserve this here sub because:

a) I'm Jesus
B) I'm your good friend Ryan
C) Mine ran out and I miss the blue side.
D) I love you.

EDIT: Oh, did I mention you will be in my FFR heart for ever and ever for all eternity. You will hold a special place in my siggy saying how awesome you are and have your sexy username in my usertitle. SHowing my apreciation to your awesomness.

EDIT V2: Also, I'm 99 years old, so I don't have much time here left on earth, it would be nice to have added features for my remaining year(s) I'll also put you in my will.
Generic boot licking

Quote:
Originally Posted by JKPolk View Post
Lol august 11th is my birthday.
August 4th was mine. Let's be e-buddies =[.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyler Reece View Post
Soul, Me and you go way back.

Plus you are dating my mom, so Idk, I think it would be fair.

I mean... well nvm, just give it to someone else, I know it's asking to much, but just remember if I don't get that subby, I will post you and my mom's videos on youtube.

It will be pretty hawt...

Well...

I love you too... I guess i'm jealous your with my mom...

She says your so sexy... and well... I wanna taste.

Lawl, Plus I am a sexy grandma, I am experienced, and deserve something because I have wrinkles.
Enjoy prison when you post up videos of a minor engaging in sex with a female paedophile.

Quote:
Originally Posted by irishknight View Post
You should give it to KgZ.
If you want it to suddenly be about skill in the music contest rather than your original hopes and dreams of picking someone yourself and feeling the power.

Quote:
Originally Posted by omgitznpv View Post
Because there's no way to tell who's telling the truth/promising you anything, etc

now for me its because im asian and everybody knows asians are superior
Everyone is telling the truth. Also, Asians.

Quote:
Originally Posted by awein999 View Post
because I want to play on a non-laggy ffr. And because I have never had a subscription before. I think I can do a lot better with the beta. If I had enough credits I would buy one.
Subscription /= non-laggy FFR. That's your own computers fault.

Quote:
Originally Posted by emerald000 View Post
I already bought people over 1000$ worth of stuff, so I guess that's a good reason to get it.
That's your own choice, not his. You chose to pay for those subscriptions, again, buy your own instead of lots of others. (Though I appreciate mine, it's still the truth).

Quote:
Originally Posted by lumphoboextreme View Post
well i'm going to be giving you a large sum of credits in the future, ive played nearly 90,000 games, played more FFR than any other person, have never gotten anything in return for it, i'm not the best player, i'm not a mod, i'm not an admin, seems like i wasted a big block of my time.
I wasted my time so please buy me a 1 year subscription. Total sense.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fantasticone View Post
I try to help you with problems that I cannot completely understand fully myself. Plus it makes me be less selfish hearing them.
Why help if you don't fully understand, ask someone who does understand. Why does inefficient help equal 1 year of subscription?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Izzy View Post
Because i stand no chance to win this thread.
Izzy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breakdown16 View Post
I was only one round away from winning a prize in the official FFR tournament. I made it to the seventh round but failed to advance to the eighth. To wait another year for another FFR tournament is agonizing. This is one of my greatest regrets on FFR, so I'm hoping this will compensate for the lost chance at vRofl.
I lost at FFR so pity me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sh4d0wD3v1L View Post
Because I have never had a subby and I am in college and can't afford it.
Get a job.

Quote:
Originally Posted by virus003 View Post
i want a subbie because my parents will not ket me buy me one and mine is running out (Dalso because i have a headache
Get a job, pay for your own.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crashfan3 View Post
Because you reward creative people?
Skill is not a factor (OP) so creativity begets nothing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by makdaddy View Post
because I've been here for forever because I love FFR and that's why I still keep coming back
Then buy yourself a subscription and show your love.

Quote:
Originally Posted by who_cares973 View Post
i think i deserve the year subbie because i have no money to keep my current one going =/
Get a job.

Quote:
Originally Posted by badman7772 View Post
Because I know I'm not going to win this.
Reversal card.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chidori! View Post
i want it because i made you your banner and if i don't get it i'm spitting on your profile XD
Boot licking.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Nothing View Post
Give it to Adamaja456 because he's a cool guy.
Reversal friend card.

Quote:
Originally Posted by boondocks77 View Post
I think I deserve the subscription because I'm devoted to playing FFR and communicating with its users. And, unlike many people, I'd actually use the subscription to its entirety.
Buy yourself one then if you know it would be useful to you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by basicdrummerman View Post
because im a dedicated player, and my sub is about to run out and i have no money nor credits to get another...
Get a job.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tupacodaman View Post
because I won a contest on stuffwhitepeoplelike.com =)

http://stuffwhitepeoplelike.com/2008/06/25/winner-5/
And?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phynx View Post
Please view the thoughts of my profile and that should say the most as to why I'm deserving. Though, I'm not the best candidate, I give in hopes of receiving. Let the choice remain yours and be swayed by no one.
Pity vote.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsr2 View Post
I don't have a paypal account so I can't do it myself.
Get a paypal account then, it's not difficult to set up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jugglinguy View Post
Obviously I love this site very much and would love to be able to pay for a subby on my own. So far, I've only been a subby from awesome people giving them away, due to the fact that:
1. I don't have a paypal account
2. my parents would go crazy if I tried to send money to an online gaming site
Get a job, set up your own paypal account, use your own money to pay for a subscription. At which point will your parents see you doing this?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beethovens mask View Post
*50 reasons*
Pity vote.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Netjet! View Post
Because I love you <3
Boot licking.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ddr_f4n View Post
Because I'm one of the few with over 1k posts and doesn't have his name bright blue like others.

Also, I'm probably one of the biggest Touhou freak here. Just look at me and my profile.

Oh, and if I get it, I'll play FFR again.

k bye.
Pity vote.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloud0005 View Post
because im a poor person who would love it to a have a sub
Get a job.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRapingDragon View Post
My reason: I posted. Should there be any other reason?
Oh hai baybee.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PlayTrumpet View Post
Because I've given 156 dollars to FFR and now I want a rebate. =)
An extra bit of money isn't too much to get yourself one if you can waste that much money so far.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saik0Shinigami View Post
Because... I... umm... heard some things ''>_>
Hear them floating past.

Quote:
Originally Posted by s0ulst0n3 View Post
Win for being TRD.
Very true.

Quote:
Originally Posted by footbull3196 View Post
I am an awesome person who is willing to get better at FFR, and with a subscription, i could easily get better with a subscription, as i would play more than ever, and i could use the subscriber only forum.

Also, because i volunteered at a special needs camp and did a great job. I am willing to give back to the community of FFR and other communities.
Real life goodness must equate to FFR goodness. Also, play normal FFR.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ice wolf View Post
I was the first person to not get a subscription in the first official gamewhore competition.

Yes, I woke up at 2:00 in the morning and played all day long till about 10:00 at night. I didn't win any reward other than bloodshot eyes and wrist pains.
I lost at something, pity me by buying me something.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azafreak View Post
Because slayerapocalypse, my cousin, was supposed to give me one but he never did.
That's his fault, not soulstones.

Quote:
Originally Posted by paragurl View Post
wait subs....? are you talkin about like free submarine sandwiches everyday for a year?

I want some because turkey is delicious
Hilarity reversal card.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superfreak04 View Post
Because your avatar is a pokemon, and um, I'm superfreak, superfreaky... yeah.... pokemon rules...... and hes blue, so like...... yeah..... OWNED.
Boot licking.

Quote:
Originally Posted by archbishopjabber View Post
So I can pawn it for credits to gamble with.
Wasteful.

Quote:
Originally Posted by seany1888 View Post
Because I know Shashakiro from another website. >_>
1 post.

Quote:
Originally Posted by i love you View Post
Because i give away 3 month subs to the people who were supposed to get them from colt's old tournament.
Buy yourself one instead of others.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnixRose View Post
because I have a rare disease in which if I don't see enough light blue I could die, I've been deprived of blue for so long, please, you don't want me to die do you? that should be one reason.
Hilarity card.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcfp_Ice View Post
Because I herd you liek mudkipz.
Hilarity card.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Zero~ View Post
because were related

IQ brothers
Boot licking.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Involution View Post
Should Involution get a subscription?
<----- She agrees with me.

... and I really want to see what being a subscriber is like. Being a poor college student sucks.
Get a job.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR View Post
*Better Nate than Lever*
Ya.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hi_top View Post
Why you ask, because I simply want a renewal
Then buy yourself it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by championanwar View Post
Because I'm English
Quote:
Originally Posted by wwwJ4mmYcouk View Post
Because im English?
And I'm Irish. Yay?

Quote:
Originally Posted by WolfXhunter View Post
because i love Mudkips ;D named s0ulst0n3
Also ill give u a cookie :>
Boot licking.

Last edited by TheRapingDragon; 08-6-2008 at 06:20 AM..
Old 08-6-2008, 06:40 AM   #84
knuckles2224
Angel Island ♥
FFR Veteran

s0ulst0ne - your first post said that 'I will not play favourites' Then comes this post.

Quote:
Win for being TRD.
And this is my second post here, but it is not a reason, I just noticed you might be breaking your own rule.

Quote:
Originally Posted by arrekusuof93 View Post
Knuckles you're just a rebel
Old 08-6-2008, 06:50 AM   #85
freakysnots
八一
FFR Veteran

Because I once added you on AIM asking for the hint to a token, and we share the same province.

Old 08-6-2008, 07:40 AM   #86
heyitsmee
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

because i want 13 year olds to buy me stuff

Old 08-6-2008, 07:46 AM   #87
XUioX
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to XUioX

Because we are good friends T.T

AIM = Dylanxlol25
Feel free to add!
Old 08-6-2008, 09:21 AM   #88
Beethovens mask
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Quote:
true stuff
Pretty much pegged me on that one. Homeless people always play the pity card. =)
Old 08-6-2008, 09:45 AM   #89
wwwJ4mmYcouk
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by s0ulst0n3
If you post 2 reasons, you are automatically disqualified from the event.
Quote:
And I'm Irish. Yay?
Your reason is not the only valid one now as you have posted two reasons.

TRD - Seriously you really do have a LOT of free time on your hands.

Μήπως πραγματικά πνιγεί;
Old 08-6-2008, 09:45 AM   #90
Zap_Track
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Send a message via MSN to Zap_Track

Well.....Because I am German, what means I have no dollars....and because I gambled all my credits away...... :3 (I got this subbie from this subbie shop thingy a month ago :3)

1st place in Expert Division of Phynx's 2nd Unofficial FFR Tournament

Tier Points: 605 (565 + 40 for 671 AAAs)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TC_Halogen View Post
hard files = hard penis. Shash's motto!
Old 08-6-2008, 10:16 AM   #91
Meatyguy
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Because I heard you liek mudkips...
Old 08-6-2008, 10:43 AM   #92
s0ulst0n3
<SPACE FOR RENT>
FFR Veteran

Send a message via ICQ to s0ulst0n3 Send a message via AIM to s0ulst0n3 Send a message via MSN to s0ulst0n3 Send a message via Yahoo to s0ulst0n3 Send a message via Skype™ to s0ulst0n3

Quote:
Originally Posted by knuckles2224 View Post
s0ulst0ne - your first post said that 'I will not play favourites' Then comes this post.

And this is my second post here, but it is not a reason, I just noticed you might be breaking your own rule.
Lol?

I'll allow that post by TRD as he didn't post a reason.
Old 08-6-2008, 10:51 AM   #93
Gun92
The Paragon of Perfection
FFR Veteran

Because...is that good enough?
Old 08-6-2008, 10:55 AM   #94
wwwJ4mmYcouk
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

Quote:
I'll allow that post by TRD as he didn't post a reason.

Yes he did... he said "And I'm Irish. Yay?"

Μήπως πραγματικά πνιγεί;
Old 08-6-2008, 11:04 AM   #95
s0ulst0n3
<SPACE FOR RENT>
FFR Veteran

Send a message via ICQ to s0ulst0n3 Send a message via AIM to s0ulst0n3 Send a message via MSN to s0ulst0n3 Send a message via Yahoo to s0ulst0n3 Send a message via Skype™ to s0ulst0n3

Quote:
Originally Posted by wwwJ4mmYcouk View Post
Yes he did... he said "And I'm Irish. Yay?"
He was stating a factual reply to your post which was in no way related to the thread at hand. If he quoted me, it may be different. He pretty much just quoted you and said, "So what? Big deal".
Old 08-6-2008, 11:10 AM   #96
wwwJ4mmYcouk
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

faaaiiiirrrrrrrr enough.

Μήπως πραγματικά πνιγεί;
Old 08-6-2008, 11:26 AM   #97
TheRapingDragon
A car crash mind
FFR Veteran

Hey Jammy, I wasn't giving me being Irish as a reason. I was saying that asking for a subscription because you are English is as stupid a reason as me saying I was Irish so give me a subscription. It was sarcasm using rhetoric. To lengthen it out you can say:

"And I am Irish, what exactly does that accomplish".

Try to understand.

EDIT: I'm too slow sometimes. Soulstone said the same thing enough.
Old 08-6-2008, 11:38 AM   #98
championanwar
Ask Nuro! x3
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Music ProducerFFR Veteran

Maybe I should have said "I have an english accent"
Damn =/

Quote:
Originally Posted by aperson
all of 65dos are dumb an noticable because their idea of 7/8 is 4/4 with one beat cut off the end
Quote:
aperson: yo shikari if u c thom yorke
aperson: plz tell him 2 start usin consonants again
Click Here
Old 08-6-2008, 11:54 AM   #99
BarberFloyd
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

well, i'm a caffeine-sugar addict, ffr is the right game for me.
i'm a dedicated player, i do play every day (working on my PA)
With your subbie, i'll become more of a community member in ffr as i am in Rithum.
Old 08-6-2008, 12:24 PM   #100
QuadDamage
Banned

You should give me the subscription because I actually watched your singing video the whole way through
Closed Thread