Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Gaming > The Werewolf Game
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-1-2005, 11:40 AM   #81
mead1
Cerebellumberjack
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to mead1 Send a message via Skype™ to mead1
Default RE: Re: RE: Plea for resurrection.

I'm against rezzing nick. I really don't think the info he has could be all that useful, unless the wolves are really dumb. But in that case, we wouldn't need the info anyway.

On another note, I currently haven't been contacted by the Gaurdian or the Psychic. Lemme say to them that it is imperitive for atleast the psychic to contact me. The gaurdian can stick to his best judgement on who to gaurd, but the alliance will always need to know how many wolves are left.
mead1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-1-2005, 01:21 PM   #82
Tasuke
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Tasuke Send a message via MSN to Tasuke
Default Re: RE: Re: RE: Plea for resurrection.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mead1
I'm against rezzing nick. I really don't think the info he has could be all that useful we wouldn't need the info anyway.

On another note, I currently haven't been contacted by the Gaurdian or the Psychic. Lemme say to them that it is imperitive for atleast the psychic to contact me. The gaurdian can stick to his best judgement on who to gaurd, but the alliance will always need to know how many wolves are left.
That's got to be the most wolfish thing i've heard this game.
I really doubt that you are the seer. I would've been more
sure of the fact if the wolves tried to go after you during the night.
I have to vote for mead
Old 09-1-2005, 03:22 PM   #83
B3NJ1
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to B3NJ1 Send a message via MSN to B3NJ1 Send a message via Yahoo to B3NJ1
Default RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Plea for resurrection.

I honestly doubt mead is a wolf. As someone else said, we should wait for the ressurection.
Old 09-1-2005, 03:52 PM   #84
Freed
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Freed

the fact that mead hasn't been contacted implies to me that the guardian and the psychic don't trust him...which makes me trust him just a little less.

i still don't know entirely though.

i think the ressurection would be better spent on a possible blue, and don't have any ideas as to who the blues are (well, except mead). the way this is set up it seems like ressurection isn't worth it. if anything, it's a one day extension to buy time. i don't think we need to buy time yet.
Freed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-1-2005, 04:12 PM   #85
SpaceBoy492
FFR Player

I'm going to ask to ressurect nickadeemus because if Kilga wouldn't allow him to say it in his death post, it must be important.

I'll hold my vote until later, until I have more evidence.

lol signature
SpaceBoy492 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-1-2005, 04:47 PM   #86
JurseyRider734
lil j the bad b-word
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to JurseyRider734 Send a message via Skype™ to JurseyRider734

I'm not going to waste the ressurection on Day 2. Why waste it on a normal human when you could ressurect a blue such as the guardian or seer?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Afrobean View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.
JurseyRider734 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-1-2005, 04:50 PM   #87
mead1
Cerebellumberjack
FFR Simfile Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tasuke
Quote:
I'm against rezzing nick. I really don't think the info he has could be all that useful we wouldn't need the info anyway.

I have to vote for mead
I would think it would be obvious why the wolves didn't go after me last night. They were pretty sure I'd be gaurded after the big scene I made. Think before you post. Also, how exactley was that wolfish? Making broad statements without any backup is stupid and suspicious. If you had offered even one shred of evidence, perhaps it would justify your post, but you didn't. This really makes me doubt both your humanity, and your intelligence.

Guys, if you want to vote me, go ahead, but atleast make a half-hearted attempt at logical reasoning before doing so.

Also, @Freed: How does me being contacted by the blues affect whether or not I am the seer? They know the exact same things you do. Their judgement is as good/bad as anyone elses. If anything, I would think you would trust me slightly more because I was honest about it and didn't try to decieve you all.
Old 09-1-2005, 05:22 PM   #88
Torlock
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Torlock

Sorry guys, I thought we could resurrect as many times in one game as we wanted to. That was a misunderstanding on my part.
Old 09-1-2005, 06:29 PM   #89
Tasuke
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Tasuke Send a message via MSN to Tasuke

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tasuke
Quote:

I have to vote for mead
I would think it would be obvious why the wolves didn't go after me last night. They were pretty sure I'd be gaurded after the big scene I made. Think before you post. Also, how exactley was that wolfish? Making broad statements without any backup is stupid and suspicious. If you had offered even one shred of evidence, perhaps it would justify your post, but you didn't. This really makes me doubt both your humanity, and your intelligence.
Try reading better. I said I'd be sure you were a wolf if the wolves tried to kill you last night. The gaurdian obviously gaurded you last night, because you said you were the seer. I am pretty sure the wolves would think that as well. So, if the wolves tried to go after you anyways even though you were gaurded, I would most definately think that you are one of the wolves because you felt sure that you were gonna be gaurded anyways. In short, if the wolves attempted to wolf you i would think you are a very cocky wolf. Would you mind telling the rest of us who it is you seered so that the humans could form a slight alliance with them. This may just be jumping to conclusions but a three people alliance seems more or less like three wolves.
Old 09-1-2005, 06:42 PM   #90
JurseyRider734
lil j the bad b-word
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to JurseyRider734 Send a message via Skype™ to JurseyRider734

Tasuke, there's a reason that he's not going to tell you who he seered. If the others in contact with him were blues, he would not want to put that out in the open where wolves could read it. Don't be stupid.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Afrobean View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.
JurseyRider734 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-1-2005, 06:50 PM   #91
mead1
Cerebellumberjack
FFR Simfile Author

It appears I misunderstood you, but this interpretation of what you said is even more retarded than the first. Firstly, why on earth would I reveal the alliance to the rest of the world? That would get them wolved. The point of having an alliance is so that you have a small but growing circle of people that you know you can trust, that you can vote en mass for a wolf when one is seered. Next, yeah, the alliance is 3 people, the same number of wolves there are. This being because I can only seer one person a night. If it was any more or any less, it would prove I was hiding something. But it is three, because I seered one human night 1, one night 2. I can't believe I even have to explain that to you. Next, how on earth would it have made me more suspicious if the wolves had a go at me? I am nowhere near cocky enough to try that. They tried that in TWG one time, and failed miserably. I am no maniac entrepreneur of TWG stratedgies, I am just doing what has worked (Consistently) in the past: Trying to form an alliance of humans revolving around the seer so that we can cross people off the list one by one.

You really just need to stop man, you are making yourself look really dumb, and pretty suspicious.
Old 09-1-2005, 08:08 PM   #92
FishFishRevolution
GotR Creator
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to FishFishRevolution Send a message via Yahoo to FishFishRevolution Send a message via Skype™ to FishFishRevolution
Default Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Plea for resurrection.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpaceBoy492
I'm going to ask to ressurect nickadeemus because if Kilga wouldn't allow him to say it in his death post, it must be important.

I'll hold my vote until later, until I have more evidence.
Knock knock!

Who's there?

Underline when you resurrect!

Underline when you resurrect who?

Underline when you try and resurrect someone, and don't forget you can't vote someone to die, and someone to be resurrected; you have to choose one!
Old 09-1-2005, 09:19 PM   #93
Torlock
FFR Player

Alright, I'm taking back my resurrection vote, and I'm going to put a safety vote on B3NJ1 until I can talk to more people.
Old 09-2-2005, 03:10 AM   #94
mattc16
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to mattc16 Send a message via MSN to mattc16

same, i'll put my safety vote on myself, scream at me if i'm not allowed to do that

mattc16

Click for great online poker rakeback offers!
mattc16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-2-2005, 05:01 AM   #95
Torlock
FFR Player

I don't think there's anything wrong with that. During this game and the last game I played in, Demon voted for himself several times.
Old 09-2-2005, 08:36 AM   #96
chickendude
Away from Computer
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to chickendude

Ok I'm putting a safety vote on
JimmyLobos

wait... actually
I'm going to make that a not safety vote.
After reviewing the list of remaining people, I don't think there's 3 wolves among the active players (based on what I've gathered), meaning that, I'm changing my safety vote to a not-for-safety vote for
JimmyLobos
Old 09-2-2005, 09:04 AM   #97
mead1
Cerebellumberjack
FFR Simfile Author

Well, now a situation asks me, stupid human, or wolf? I am referring of course to Tasuke. Call it angry retort if you want, because that's kind of what it is. I don't however have any better leads at the moment, so for now atleast, he is on the top of my list.

My reasoning is this: I just don't think he is that dumb. The way he posts suggests that he is a rather smart guy, but his reasoning is non-existant. I mean, he asked me to reveal the names of the alliance, for crying out loud. It's not much of a lead, but it is all I've got.

Also, do not ressurect Nick. The ressurection power is invaluable, and it would be rediculously dumb to use it on someone who not only wasn't a blue, but doesn't know anything worth rezzing him for. Save it for when we lose someone who is contributing, or someone who is blue.
Old 09-2-2005, 09:39 AM   #98
B3NJ1
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to B3NJ1 Send a message via MSN to B3NJ1 Send a message via Yahoo to B3NJ1

This is the closest I have to something as of now. JimmyLobos. He has been fairly inactive, or he could just be busy but until I have more evidence elsewhere, my vote stands.
Old 09-2-2005, 03:10 PM   #99
SpaceBoy492
FFR Player

mead seems suspicious to me, since the whole day he was trying so hard to convince us that he's the seer. Besides, Tasuke is right. If you WERE the seer the wolves should've been smart enough to wolf you. Also, the chat log Jurs put up seemed convincing, since it had believable time stamps.

lol signature
SpaceBoy492 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-2-2005, 03:21 PM   #100
mead1
Cerebellumberjack
FFR Simfile Author

No wolf would be dumb enough to wolf me last night because the gaurd was obviously on me. Why would they waste the kill?

Also, why exactley is the word of Jurs' mystery seer more believable than mine? Anyone can IM anybody else and say "no i am seer".