Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > General Discussion > Chit Chat
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 01-19-2008, 06:21 PM   #81
TD_Diarrhea
FFR Player

Default Re: PK clan is now open! (now recruiting members!)

I wanna join, check out my pants replay.

http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...eplay/8928930/
Old 01-19-2008, 06:22 PM   #82
L0NEvvolf
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to L0NEvvolf

haha should i post a pic of the pill bottles i got today to show u im sick????
Old 01-19-2008, 06:22 PM   #83
PK_Endless
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-a-i-l-s View Post
What's the room name?
PK
(7 MINUTES UNTIL THE TRYOUTS)
Old 01-19-2008, 06:22 PM   #84
NFD
FFR Player

Send a message via Skype™ to NFD

Wow, please, put this in TGB. :3
Old 01-19-2008, 06:23 PM   #85
PK_Endless
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by TD_Diarrhea View Post
I wanna join, check out my pants replay.

http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...eplay/8928930/
OK OK OK OK OK! do the tryouts! in like 5 minutes!
Old 01-19-2008, 06:23 PM   #86
DN_Catastrophic
Cata_X
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Zero~ View Post
i want this team to succeed...... so i can pwn everyone in it single handedly
zero's my hero rofl
i laughed though when i read that
Old 01-19-2008, 06:25 PM   #87
GamerShadow
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to GamerShadow

The room is up, as a Level 18 for some reason. Everybody watch.
Old 01-19-2008, 06:30 PM   #88
L0NEvvolf
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

btw EA and PK get aim everyones doing it lol
Old 01-19-2008, 06:31 PM   #89
PK_Endless
FFR Player

TRYOUTS HAVE STARTED!!
Old 01-19-2008, 06:36 PM   #90
knuckles2224
Angel Island ♥
FFR Veteran

I would but, alternate accounts aren't my style really. Sorry.

Quote:
Originally Posted by arrekusuof93 View Post
Knuckles you're just a rebel
Old 01-19-2008, 06:39 PM   #91
RB_Mapleleaf2102
FFR Player

Damn, If I attempt to Join, I'll have to make a Fifth account, no thanks, also, you probably won't bring down high rank people, They're high ranked for a reason. LOL, on your account, you have 6 AAA's and no FC's.

Old 01-19-2008, 06:42 PM   #92
foilman8805
smoke wheat hail satin
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

I'm my own clan.
Old 01-19-2008, 06:43 PM   #93
Coolboyrulez0
VICES
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Music ProducerFFR Veteran

Damn 22 viewers.
Btw EA post your report please <3
Old 01-19-2008, 06:43 PM   #94
L0NEvvolf
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

pk message me like tommarrow and i may be feeling better my cams not working so i cant take a pic of the four pill bottles perscribed to me today ibuprofen, guaifenex pse, amoxicillin, and nexium but nexium isnt for my strep thats for my acid reflux dises
Old 01-19-2008, 06:47 PM   #95
RB_Mapleleaf2102
FFR Player

Sorry for the double post, but here....[EDIT]: Woah, Just got Ninja'd by 3 people....

My 50 AAA'a in a row on Excite Bike

My CIA RAVE Replay:
http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...eplay/7845539/
My Z Replay:
http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...eplay/7457255/

Can I still join without making a new account?

Old 01-19-2008, 06:59 PM   #96
GamerShadow
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to GamerShadow

I played to waste his time, and I still got in.
Old 01-19-2008, 07:00 PM   #97
mnnicol
U mirin'?
FFR Veteran

Hahaha the tryout room has max number of viewers...
Old 01-19-2008, 07:03 PM   #98
EAGAMES
Y0FACE!
D7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

So PK decides to warm up with Tails before the big Try-outs. They decided to play one quick match as the tryouts were about to commence. Tails decides to pick Southern Cross, a FMO with a lot of arrows lol. OMG, 2 goods with a 1000+ combo, wtf, go Tails! It's looking pretty grim for PK. In the end, Tails win with a whopping FC and almost SDG, 14 goods!!!! In MP!!! *speechless*... GJ TAILS!

So the tryouts commence now! PK decides to play agains junit69. Junit69 picks Thinking Different, though in the end he boo'd out because of lag... then he left. It was all pretty random... Anywho, Pk was bf against his 25+ goods at 200+ combo so eh, we know who was going to win anyways...

After that not so awesome match, Gamershadow jumps in to play but because of some reason he had to get out of the room and OMGITSNVP jumps in. Also, Hammy is in the room, yay! Anywho, they decided to play None Would Escape, but don't be shocked if NVP does bad because he's adjusting to X2.0 he says...

So they're off! NVP av misses at 621 combo!!! But still with one good, and so does PK at 611 combo, but with 45 goods! This is getting tough, and very interesting. lol NVP has 7 goods, average, misses and boos and 1173 perfects! Gamershadow says, '' He's kicking azz.'' The match is over and of course it doesnt take brains to figure out that NVP won because he owns like almost everyone on this site. He says he did bad so they're not going to count that and they're going to play Final Step, a long Very Challenging that I need to AAA. Gamershadow randomly blurts out, '' I play FFR!'' Customstuff says, '' OMG ME TOO!'' NVP just rofls... Anywho, they're playing FS and so far NVP is AAA at a 500+combo while PK has 46 goods. =( Dammit NVP, stop pwning! Your another awesome person in my book. OMG, NVP gets 6 random goods right before the 1k combo and got pissed I guess so starts to mash! He's a better masher than WooKe or w/e his face is... Oh, I forgot to say PK av missed at the first 551 combo. Freakin' report, I'm not even paying attention... After the first 1600+ notes, PK hits 100+ goods, woot go for the AAA now! The match is over and I have no idea who won because I'm typing this retarded report. I'm guessing NVP since he did so well just playing with his middle finger lol. omg I just noticed ive been typing NVP and too lazy to fix all of them to NPV. / epic failure... Anywho, PK says he's in but NPV rejects the invitation because he's too awesome. What an epic match it was. Stay tune for the next challenger.

So Gamershadow joins again, after his spot being taken by NPV lol. Anywho, they play Ride Out, one of my favorite songs that pisses me off to AAA. PK misses around the 305 combo and Gamershadow around the 400+ combo. Oh, but they come back, PK with a 410 combo and GS with a 478 combo but they miss once again. They're pretty even I guess considering that GS comboes better than PK but has a little less PA then PK. The fiery, intense match is finished! They have no idea who won lol. GS says, '' Butt F***ed!'' While PK says he won... IDK! Anywho he's in if he wants to be in. Gamershadow refuses just like NPV did, poor PK.

So, this one member named -Kitsune- joins the room just pwn lv 17, so he says. Then he changes his mind to I don't care. He will join, he says. While all this is occuring, some dude named chingmingwong is anxious to play and see if he has enough skillz to join the clan. Will he? Stay tune after the crazy battle of PK and Kitsune on FFLBF!

*edit*
Another round has started! It's crazy! Beyond words to describe! Not... not big enough for EA. They have started FFLBF and omg Kitsune messes up and misses at the 536 combo. Poor Kitsune, hopefully he comes back. PK av miss at the 836 combo! Slightly worse than last time he played FFLBF but it's still kewlz. So they're about to finish and Kitsunes at a whopping 600 good count!!! Holy!!! He pwns me. / I fail once again... while PK just hit 300. They both uber mashed, PK with almost 300 boos and Kitsune almost 550! Mash FTW! Theyre combo remains the same during the whole match but theyre good count change drastically. In the end, Kitsune did well but not good enough to beat PK. =/ Congratz PK on winning. PK thinks hard about this, and decides to let him join! Hurray for Kitsune! His PK account will be known in a bit, after he makes it, lol, duh. Nevermind people, false alarm. He decides not to join randomly... Poor PK. =( Kitsune leaves.

OMG, guess who entered? The one and only Customstuff! He enters saying, '' In the soviet union, mudkipz like you.'' lol. Customstuff thinks really really really hard and had to pick a song I hate with a burning passion! A song I want to murder 5 times before it hits the ground! A song, well you get the point. It's none other than the turd of a {Rose}. I'm glad I don't have to play it. So, they started right? No one has missed yet at the 300+ combo, though PK is winning by PA. Who will win? Keep on reading pplz, this ain't no CNN where all you have to do is listen, psh. Anywho, PK loses his combo at 539 or something IDK and Customstuff at 400+. That's what happens when you pick a gay song that I can't do, ha. Customstuff almost hits the 200 good count but his PA is good enough to not hit it, woot go customstuff! PK wins in the end. Tragic loss for CS but its okay, Customstuff is kewlz. We find out he wasnt using low quality, wtf. He could have done better. Anywho, PK is thinking about it, and thinking about it and thinking.. and stop thinking already!!! So he stops and says, '' He's In!'' So, customstuff went to go make an account and we will know his account in a bit. Stay tune, this tryout isnt finished yet.

**edit**
So, Hakulyte joins in! My hero! Supposedly I'm his hero but he's my hero so, okay. Anywho, Haku picks Choprite, MY FIRST FMO FC!!! *sigh* Brings back memories... So they're off! Haku is AAA so far with a 300+ combo while PK has 14 goods =( Looking like a grim situation for PK. OMG OMG OMG, Haku av misses at 393 =( poor Haku but hasnt missed since! At the 1k notes, Haku has 20 goods and increased his combo by 200 woot and is still going. While PK increased his combo by 100 at 390, woot. Go PK and Haku! Haku messes up his combo and ends up with a 652 but at least its with awesome PA. So, in the end, Haku wins, my hero. Congratz Haku. Haku is sad, he says he didnt AAA, wtf! / I fail fo rthe 3rd time this time compared to him.... They decide to play something less retarded. While Haku picks Cosmic Orchestra, Black Yoshi wants to try out after him, HI BLACK YOSHI! While I got kicked out because I havnt talked in the 10 mins I've been writing this long piece of junk... Customstuff comes in with his new PK account. PK_Customstuff! Check it out, give him some thumbs up or me, IDK... Cosmic Orchestra game has started but PK boo'ed cuz of idk and haku almost AAA it! ( 3 goods ) :O Godly. BRB with more news, stay tuned for more EA'S NEWS AT 1AM or when ever im on....

***edit***
OMG! 2ND time ever done in history! I feel honored... Anywho, I just recieved word that I pwn SHASHAKIRO but who cares when PK is playing RB_Mapleleaf. They played Z and Mapleleaf owned with a FC and 12 goods compared to PK almost FC. He just messed up. PK didnt think it twice and let him in, so he's making is account right now... My corporation will notify me as soon as we recieve word of his whereabouts.

Black Yoshi finally gets his turn. So they started playing NWE right? B.Y. tottaly pwnd though he lagged because, well, Black Yoshi pwns. HI BLACK YOSHI! Reminds me of Blue_muffinyoshi. More news comming soon. Stay tuned to EA'S NEWS AT 3PM.

We have just recieved word that Haku made his account! It's PK_Hakunamatata! Very creative lol.

****edit****
Im so awesome, I have made a new record, 4th edit! /I fail for the 4th time too... I'm sorry I had company over and my baby cousin who I will be uploading some pictures of is here so I didnt finish but this is enough anyways lol. If anything big happened while I wasnt here, please do not refrain from telling me. Have fun, this was EA with EA'S NEWS at 10.

Well, well, to my surprise this tryout has been going for hours. We can see PK's determination to take this clan of the ground and into the stars fame. Who knows, maybe it'll happen. As I write, one man clan A.K.A. BOSS_pjkjaglkjajgljg or w/e his name is, is trying out. The man who has a Caprice FC unrecord to my extent of knowledge, is joining, hopefully. PK says he's in so its all up to BOSS. Maybe having a 1337 player in this clan will motivate other less talented people like me to join and will win this clan some reputation. Only time will tell. Anywho, he's in. Details about his account will be posted once I recieve word.

Another challenger hoping to be accepted: menos_rocks123. He has chosen to play Monstrous Turtle! A very challenging song thats pretty hard to not av miss with those gay streams. Considered to be a FMO for some people when it first came out. He's not doing so bad, 300 combo! While PK boo'ed out because I kept on talking along with others making him lag, awesome! Anywho, meno boo'ed out when was defeated by a homo runningmen! D: Ashamed he was at his score even though he had a nice combo. Now, they are playing a new song, and none other than a very long rock songs. Well, all rock songs are pretty damn long but this one is omg stfu and finish long, I think its like 4:25 and over 2000+ arrows. I know you're thinking about it; Brain of the Moon! Meno boos out because of his gay cat. What's up with all these people and cats? I think cats are the worst pets to have in your room next to GUIDO when playing FFR. ( I had to say Guido because everyone makes fun of him... lol ) Well, they're playing the perverted song of FFR, The Epidemic of the Unexpected!!! DUN DUN DUN!!!! It's pretty hard too. Who will win? I don't know, they're both awesome.

Ewww! My info was all wrong, Johnny 2x2 is playing TEOTU but that doesnt change the fact that he's awesome too! Who will win? dun dun dun... Pk wins with an awesome 508 combo and 100+ goods, sorry johnny. =( Stil, Johnny is accepted and is now known as PK_Johnny2x2. Give a warm welcome to a new clan member.

Well, I'm tired so this will conclude my really long post / report on the tryouts the PK clan held. May the force be with you all. This has been EA at EA'S 10 o' clock news, have a good night.

* COMMERCIALS *
Do you suck at FFR? Are you tired of being called a noob when you know you have potential to be the next Rubix? If so, then do I have good news for you. Call *** - **** and you will recieve a free video that give you really good pointers on how to be awesome like EA. Remember, dial *** - **** to become the next Rubix.

Not endorsed by Synthlight.... Results may vary. No refunds.

lol G'night everyone.
Round 2: 4 Chord Touhou (AAA)
Round 3: October (1.0.0.1)
Round 4: Silly Symphony (1.0.0.0)
Round 5: Hardkore Atomic (4.0.0.1)
Round 6: Blue Rose (2.0.0.0)
Round 7: La Dump (Eliminated for being lazy.)
Quote:
Originally Posted by smartdude1212 View Post
EA will wander into his house with twenty minutes remaining in the round, load up FFR, realize he needs to ****, go to do so, discover he's hungry, whip up a gourmet meal, return to FFR with five minutes to go, play la camp once, and missflag on the 2154th arrow because scythe of 13 is watching him

Last edited by EAGAMES; 01-19-2008 at 09:29 PM..
Old 01-19-2008, 07:06 PM   #99
fastfingers65
Banned
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to fastfingers65 Send a message via MSN to fastfingers65

The suspense is killing me.

Last edited by fastfingers65; 01-20-2008 at 11:27 AM..
Old 01-19-2008, 07:06 PM   #100
GRZ_08
FFR Player

nah.. GHETO ROCKSTARZ

GRZ bAyBee!
Closed Thread