i have noticed you

i'd love to know what you think i'm ignoring
Old 11-28-2016, 05:11 PM   #942
inDheart
Picker @ JAX2
FFR Simfile Author

Default Re: TWG Turbo VIII: Time Travel (Turbo) - Game Thread

also what the fuck are you on about me ignoring you "again"

i clearly said i was LEAVING THREAD before you expected a response, and i responded to you once i got back (not to your standards, but that's beside this)
Old 11-28-2016, 05:15 PM   #943
Etylukah
Ultimate Gamer
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by MixMasterLar View Post
Haku

Ask yourself, are both Mellon and Nee wolves?

Now ask yourself which one is most likely the wolf if it's w/t

Is it the one who comes from a website that appears to play really bad mafia and can't figure shit out or the one who just won 2 games pulling the same shit she's pulling currently---now with junkier votes and shitty quote edits!
--- without responding to 95% of the game?

Haku

Please think about this.
Are they actually both town and you're wolf ?
Old 11-28-2016, 06:00 PM   #944
inDheart
Picker @ JAX2
FFR Simfile Author

back for some half distracted reads
Old 11-28-2016, 06:22 PM   #945
Charu
Snivy! Dohoho!
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Nice leading, Haku

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnRedWolf87 View Post
Charu the red-nosed Snivy
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it
You could even say it glows

All of the other Snivies
Used to laugh and call him names
They never let poor Charu
Join in any Snivy games

(Click the arrow to see the rest)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vendetta21 View Post
All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.
Old 11-28-2016, 06:22 PM   #946
Charu
Snivy! Dohoho!

Nice being silent and staying in thread, thesunfan

Quote:
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it

All of the other Snivies
Join in any Snivy games

Quote:
All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.
Old 11-28-2016, 06:22 PM   #947
Charu
Snivy! Dohoho!

gg no re

Quote:
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it

All of the other Snivies
Join in any Snivy games

Quote:
Old 11-28-2016, 06:25 PM   #948
Etylukah
Ultimate Gamer
FFR Veteran

1. MixMasterLar

I am Null to Town reading this MML based on proactivity and frustration. I think it is less likely to have him being wolf here than Town here. Do I have solid evidence? Nothing outside of guts read so, feel free to revisit later.

2. AragakiAyase (Phase Shifter, killed N1)

3. danceflashrevo (Time Traveler, lynched D0)

4. Etylukah (One Shot Assassin, killed N2)

5. Theknightsofneeee

I tend to want to town read him, but my lack of familiarity with his wolf playstyle left me in doubts. He should be considered if Mellon flips Town somehow. Null with Town lean

6. inDheart

Another coin toss with his VT claim D0 EoD that could be faked, but less likely due to not having a single PR being dead at that point.
I prefer to Town read him for it, but I'm feeling bad about doing this because we had 3 PRs who wanted to lynch him D0.
I want to believe we moved on InD because DFR was a bad choice rather than because we wanted to lynch him.

7. Mellonxcollie

Your D0 was fairly good, but I'm starting to see you fall back into your "deflecting" habits. Sorry if you're Town, but I think you rolled wolf twice tbh.

8. Charu

If I tell you why I think you're red, you're going to get mad so, I won't. See you post game. I also think you're bussing Mellon which is funny. -shrugs-

9. thesunfan

PoE + DFR read + semi-activity + DFR wagon etc. all leads to him being a wolf. Why am I not throwing rocks at him?
Well, he did mention he would be semi-active. I don't want to be mean, but do you care about this game?
I'm leaving you at Null hoping you try a little by EoD. I tend to believe you were a semi-active VT here.

10. dadcop2 (Vanilla Town, killed N1)

Disclaimer: Haku reads are wrong 99.9% of the time, make sure you reverse them before reading them.
Old 11-28-2016, 06:37 PM   #949
Etylukah
Ultimate Gamer
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charu View Post
Nice leading, Haku
Nice doing something Charu.
Old 11-28-2016, 06:42 PM   #950
MixMasterLar
Beach Bum Extraordinaire
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to MixMasterLar Send a message via Skype™ to MixMasterLar

Quote:
Originally Posted by inDheart View Post
i have noticed you

i'd love to know what you think i'm ignoring
How about the post I made before the you quoted?

That one up there that you're ignoring while still trying to talk to me. Yeah, that one.

Quote:
also what the fuck are you on about me ignoring you "again"

i clearly said i was LEAVING THREAD before you expected a response, and i responded to you once i got back (not to your standards, but that's beside this)
Oh ain't we uptight! Looks like I hit a nerve with that post.

You do it to me every game we're in just about. I always have to dog you before we can talk about everything.

Also Lar Standards = Best Standards.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Etylukah View Post
Are they actually both town and you're wolf ?

R. N. Jesus
was not kind enough to roll me scum twice in a row. I am with town.

If you seriously think that Nee and Haku are tvt then I don't know what to tell you. I sure as hell don't see it.

Quote:
If I tell you why I think you're red, you're going to get mad so, I won't. See you post game. I also think you're bussing Mellon which is funny. -shrugs-
Ok I was digging the fact you looked like you where working for town and then I read this

This is not a good reason. If you think Charu is red, you owe it to town to explain why. If a wolf Charu gets mad at you for it---who cares? fuck that guy.

If Town Charu gets mad at it maybe he'll actually prove if he's town if there's serious pressure on him and that'll be even more beneficial to us.

Basically there is no reason why not giving a reason here helps and it's actually really shitty

Facebook / Youtube / Twitter

Old 11-28-2016, 06:43 PM   #951
MixMasterLar
Beach Bum Extraordinaire
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to MixMasterLar Send a message via Skype™ to MixMasterLar

I actually responded to Haku about him and nee being tvt

I clearly meant Raeko

I have Haku on the brain because I want to praise him but he's looking like he's about to fuck up

So I want to dog him.

Anyway Nee and Raeko*

Old 11-28-2016, 06:51 PM   #952
inDheart
Picker @ JAX2
FFR Simfile Author

nee

Quote:
Originally Posted by theknightsofneeee View Post
lolxpost

but appologizing for being inactive is also pretty wolfy. Speaks to their mindset that they automatically assumed that the other post was directed towards/about them.

and that they are reading the thread and not interacting.
first serious nee post, he got heat for this post and i don't reaaaaally get why because it's a super early read

there's probably something to say about charu seeming to make that post about himself, but i think it's characteristic of him to do that. fine with this read

Quote:
Question: is it normal for you guys to have so many soft defenses of players this early in the game?

Cause aa and (someone else can't remember rn) soft defended charu, indheart was soft defending sun fan, which is double weird cause he's voting him., and aa is soft defending Mellon, and there's several people town reading etyl for ???? Reasons (which I'm sure is "meta" but still there isn't much that makes sense content-wise from them.)
i like this question a lot from him because i feel like an outsider reading these games would be a bit weirded out by this, i remember i was when everyone had hot meta reads in my first game here

Quote:
1st- I am very much NOT a player who sits back and lets things happen. As either alignment, i like to try and dictate the pace/flow of the game. I make reads earlier than most people, I attack people harder than most people, and I like to be in the center of the conversation. I'm kind of a selfish player in that way; if I can see the thought process on how people read me, it makes it easier to get reads on people if i'm a villager/fabricate reads on people if i'm a wolf. So the conclusion that you think i'm trying to be 'under the radar' is completely against how I like to play the game as either alignment.
i remember this being funny to read for me because nee seemed utr up to this point independently of the avatar thing and seemed to continue that even afterward

then nee talks to AA about nitpickiness which was an aite discussion

Quote:
huh

I think AA is too high (by alot actually) but other than that I like this list ALOT actually.

*also i have no opinion on MML as of right now other than I'm gonna keep an eye on him for him trying to pocket me.
so you probably have the most interesting comment on my reads list. i got a few people telling me dadcop was too high but you told me AA was too high instead. not tempted to give you credit for this because i get often that people like my lists but don't ship the logic as much, which actually just makes me think i have bad lists, but i went back and checked your list and it was pretty similar so maybe ok

Quote:
I don't think you can reasonably think that is a slip tbh.

in what world does a wolf team kill DFR here if DFR is a villager here?

None imo.

So i think its a reasonable assumption from villa!DFR that if they survive the lynch, they will probably be alive tomorrow. (i guess if we have the one shot lowposter vig, they could shoot dfr too, but whatever, thats not relevent to this 'slip')
not sure if i like this post as much, because i don't really see what wolves would use dfr for by keeping him alive. unless you think he's potatoing on logic or something

Quote:
question:

I don't know if you guys like to use reads like this here, but we do on my home sites alot.

Is there anyone who isn't posting heavily right now that normally would be?

Cause if so, that person could easily be a wolf who is coordinating with the other wolf in WolfChat what they want to do for EoD.

(first thought that comes to mind is sunfan)
idk if anyone actually answered your question or ignored it for the daychat thing but yeah we do use volume as an indicator

eh i'm running out of things to specifically comment on, but i see you zoning in on mellon pretty hard. like it seems like you want to be present but i don't feel like you have been getting up in people's faces as much as you might usually given your self-description

a twinge of town lean
Old 11-28-2016, 06:53 PM   #953
Etylukah
Ultimate Gamer
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Ok I was digging the fact you looked like you where working for town and then I read this

This is not a good reason. If you think Charu is red, you owe it to town to explain why. If a wolf Charu gets mad at you for it---who cares? fuck that guy.

If Town Charu gets mad at it maybe he'll actually prove if he's town if there's serious pressure on him and that'll be even more beneficial to us.

Basically there is no reason why not giving a reason here helps and it's actually really shitty
Okay, I'll tell you then.

It has to do with this and Page 1.

Quote:
Twilight Zone: ON
>Wolves may talk in wolfchat before the game starts
We had 4 players who were posting in Page 1.

They were me, theknightsofneeee, Charu and mellonxcollie.

I tend to believe that Charu and mellonxcollie were chatting together because of the "Twilight Zone".

This is literally my main reason atm for speculating about them being the wolf team for me.

That's not really nice, but that's something I considered with mechanics.
Old 11-28-2016, 06:53 PM   #954
inDheart
Picker @ JAX2
FFR Simfile Author

Quote:
How about the post I made before the you quoted?

That one up there that you're ignoring while still trying to talk to me. Yeah, that one.
i read it and that's why i asked you what i was ignoring, but now i see that's probably ambiguous. i meant whatever interactions you/AA had with dadcop that supposedly make him definitely not a PR

Quote:
Oh ain't we uptight! Looks like I hit a nerve with that post.

You do it to me every game we're in just about. I always have to dog you before we can talk about everything.

Also Lar Standards = Best Standards.
well i haven't townread you to the point of actively tuning you out yet
Old 11-28-2016, 07:00 PM   #955
Etylukah
Ultimate Gamer
FFR Veteran

tl;dr: I'm assuming that the 2 wolves started posting when the game started "because" they had the opportunity to meet up before the game starts.
Old 11-28-2016, 07:03 PM   #956
MixMasterLar
Beach Bum Extraordinaire
FFR Simfile Author

Keep the reads a'coming InDHeart.

Quote:
Okay, I'll tell you then.

It has to do with this and Page 1.

We had 4 players who were posting in Page 1.

They were me, theknightsofneeee, Charu and mellonxcollie.

I tend to believe that Charu and mellonxcollie were chatting together because of the "Twilight Zone".

This is literally my main reason atm for speculating about them being the wolf team for me.

That's not really nice, but that's something I considered with mechanics.
Ok well....

I can get believing that wolves would be some of the first people to be in the thread because they started the game ahead of us, and I sorta get why you think it's those two

But that's really a bad reason to scumread Charu anyway, because we have no reason to believe that all the wolves jumped in the thread at the start. And I know you're staff and can see when people are viewing invisibly but alot of people read these games as guest because they're little chickenshits that can't make their presence known like an honorable player.

That is the biggest reach in the thread atm.

You need to just mark Charu with ?????? if that's all that has struck you of him and move on. Or actually read all his post just whichever

Old 11-28-2016, 07:04 PM   #957
Etylukah
Ultimate Gamer
FFR Veteran

Quote:
I know you're staff and can see when people are viewing invisibly but alot of people read these games as guest because they're little chickenshits that can't make their presence known like an honorable player.
Unrelated, but I'm a Developer, I don't see invisibles. Moderators/Admins do.
Old 11-28-2016, 07:07 PM   #958
inDheart
Picker @ JAX2
FFR Simfile Author

to add to that i think nee is the only one in this game who regularly uses invisible, like i'm pretty sure he's the extra "member" viewing right now. he mentioned it last game
Old 11-28-2016, 07:12 PM   #959
MixMasterLar
Beach Bum Extraordinaire
FFR Simfile Author

[quote=inDheart;4496735]i read it and that's why i asked you what i was ignoring, but now i see that's probably ambiguous. i meant whatever interactions you/AA had with dadcop that supposedly make him definitely not a PR [/QUOUTE]

Are you implying you didn't notice any of that?

AA was soft defending dadcop while also asking dadcop a bunch of questions. I took it as AA possibly coaching him ingame and went after both of them.
To both my continue pressure and AA's question he did not have anywhere near a PR feel. None at all. My only reason for backing off him was in heed to Charu's point + the knowledge that I normally always think the new kid is scummy and I always mislynch him; there where bigger scums to get and I decided to go for them

As for a specific point made that mad me not believe he was a PR.....well all that took several pages to develop. I could go back and just mass quote a bunch of shit but seriously you should have already read all that. Are you implying to me you where glancing over entire pages worth of post? That's a pretty bad play.

Quote:
well i haven't townread you to the point of actively tuning you out yet
Why tune out strong town reads? I see people do that and it's garbage.

Old 11-28-2016, 07:14 PM   #960
MixMasterLar
Beach Bum Extraordinaire
FFR Simfile Author

Quote:
Unrelated, but I'm a Developer, I don't see invisibles. Moderators/Admins do.
My bad.

Quote:
to add to that i think nee is the only one in this game who regularly uses invisible, like i'm pretty sure he's the extra "member" viewing right now. he mentioned it last game
That and the refusal to use an avatar are kind of frustrating to me tbh, but I guess it's not really telling of his alignment

Just means it's yet another weird stance he takes for some weird reason

Closed Thread