Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Gaming > The Werewolf Game > TWG Archives
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 08-31-2016, 02:01 PM   #881
Funnygurl555
T-Force's Rival
FFR Veteran

Default Re: TWG CLVII: The Perfect Blowjob Game Thread

hey guys, food for thought, botchi had 2 votes when we were moving our votes to dbp

the wagons really *didn't* have to be me and dbp, unless you believe everyone was willing to blindly follow xiz
Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
GET DUNKED FUNNY
(eaman is her name irl, friend)

Old 08-31-2016, 02:17 PM   #882
Xiz
TWG Chaos
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to Xiz

I limited the wagons just to get some sort of focus at eod but you are right

Old 08-31-2016, 02:20 PM   #883
_Zenith_
Accuracy Player
Retired StaffD8 Godly KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arntonach View Post
@Zenith yeah the post I made earlier in D0 was horribad, but it was what was on my mind at the time. I know D0 lynches almost never turn out well, but I'd rather go off more substantial info than what was available.
Maybe, but there's a better explanation for your post. There was 300+ posts when you made this post so it makes zero sense and I want elaboration on why you felt that way because it seems like you weren't paying attention and you never addressed it after people inquired about it:

Quote:
lol people think that there's shit to go off of right now. Like seriously, how about we not bandwagon and try to take our time? Or we can do what we did last game and go bum fuck wild.

Old 08-31-2016, 02:21 PM   #884
XelNya
[Nobody liked that.]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiz View Post
On phone so I'm gonna do a condensed version of my thoughts:

1) DBP lynch happened because I pushed it at EOD. Reasoning was p much nothing but gut and I even said its a risk to follow me. My vote could have ended on funny, but with that much confusion I could have easily gone for a misslynch if I was a wolf.

2) Charu, cedolad, and myself are locked town because of their blind follow and trust in me for the EOD. Funnygurl for now I'm saying is also cleared but I just thought last night that if dbp and funny are both wolves, funny would probably have acted the way she did. This feels really, really unlikely but I'm changing my locked town to strong town.

3) funnygurl wagon was Island, DBP, shadow, Roundbox. This wagon is interesting to look at, and helps defend my funny-dbp wolf theory if 2 wolf wagons at eod. However, the most suspicious on that wagon if it's not the case is island obvi.

4) island probably mafia due to afk. This is a read from last game where I got him as a SK and he was a wolf.

5) @xelnya, I knew you were town the second you made the post about how not to go after Charu because he is wrong about you. No wolf would ever say that. Especially a xelnya wolf. I really think people should consider that read as well.

6) zenith I was trolling with funnygurl at start of this day you idiot lol, that read on me saying how weird it is is sketchy as fuck.
I think lock clearing anyone for following you isn't the right play here

and my reasoning is stupid simple

backpack isn't the strongest wolf player, as you I think it was pointed out, that he wasn't posting as much which is very alignment indicative when it comes to him. Imagine the opportunity that's there for the scum team there to just bus the hell out of him.

In fact I'd even argue that wolves HAD to lynch him there because I personally think it's the correct play.

I do agree that I want to sit with charu and xiz cleared at the moment. I however can't QUITE say I like clearing pedolad if that makes sense, and I actually pointed out kinda why in my longer post, but FG (of all people) put it pretty well at the bottom.

As for the why clearing xiz is fine: He had no reason to START throwing backpack under the bus here. Charu is just honestly the top town this game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 View Post
Also I don't know if I want to assume Xel's townie. He called himself town, did nothing else in the last minutes of EOD, and now wants to help us out

If I were about to die, I'd throw votes left and right. Heck, I pretty much did that. I dunno. It's weird.
Skepticism aside because I feel it's more than reasonable, throwing random votes there is bad because it sure shows I'm desperate but it doesn't help you all should I get mislynched.

It gives you nothing to work with where leaving my vote on botchi does. Also, I'm pretty sure you weren't just throwing votes around.
Old 08-31-2016, 02:35 PM   #885
Gradiant
FFR's Resident Trashpanda
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by XelNya View Post
Anyways, the return of a wall, that someone is gonna

Fuck you <3

Note: a chunk of this post was written during the night phase.

Also fuck it, gonna keep up the leafy thing because it's fun.

THE END OF DAY RANT

I never thought I'd be making this post but uh, here we are.

---------- Me, Myself, and I. ---------

Let's just start here.

I'm impressed I was not lynched because as charu says here:

I very honestly deserved it.

HOWEVER.

Let's go over my first ten posts.

Alright, abnormal statement from me from the get go, but considering the last two or so games or so, not that weird.

I mean I legitimatly rolled wolf several times in a row, and either died night one, or went full retard and got myself mod killed. Last sentence is CLEARLY A FUCKING JOKE. I don't understand how ANYONE has clung to this post in the way they have.

Oh hey, clearly shitposting. There's literally nothing abnormal about this post. It conttains nothing but jokes and stupid ass vote because it's got no thread context to it.

LOOK MORE SHIT POSTING.

Ok what's weird about this?

Ok me joking about being an ass hole. That's uh, literally nothing new.

Oh hey a sexist joke with a weeb joke to cover the sexism.
Spoiler: this post isn't really a rant.
Wai- shi-

I don't understand what is at all relevant of these ten posts.

They're literally nothing but shit posts. There's nothing super abnormal here.

There's NOTHING here but a jab at how I've rolled scum so many times in a row I "forgot how to play town."

That's it.

Like, i'm clearly not defending myself here. If anything I am selling further that I haven't done shit this game.

But why the FUCK is ANYONE so hung up on the "I forgot how to play town" joke?

I don't fucking get it. But I'm biased as FUCK.

THIS POST is more confusing and worth talking about in the scheme of things.

"I can get behind it, despite that I clearly show I don't wanna do it"

Nice appeal to the top town there you fucking hack.

There are situations where I feel this is like one of the most stupid attempts to save face ever. I am greatly surprised it was not interpreted as such.

Because like picture this:

I'm sitting there knowing I have less than five minutes or so to save myself (what I consider a reasonable amount of time to use the restroom.) What is THE BEST way to do that?

Create doubt.

How do I do that? Obviously you HAVE to give a post that shows that you have the interests of the whole team of "town" at heart.

Like I dunno if say like, Red Blaster had made such a post I'd have still lynched him. It's REALLY opportunistic I guess is where I'm going with this.

I'm thankful, AND we nabbed a wuff out of the deal, which is GREAT. But that... really doesn't excuse anything.

I do recall doing this last game, I wouldn't use this as a justification in later days.

I'm not gonna make up excuses for playing like absolute SHIT. Like I said, I really deserved to be lynched given the information at hand.

The good news is that if they try, assuming you're not the N0 kill there's someone looking for this shit. Maybe more.

---------- ShadoWolfe ----------

I am in no position to call you an idiot, but.

You idiot.

--------- FunnyGURLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL ----------

Let's get this out of the way before we go anywhere. This part is gonna have A LOT of hypocracy in it.

We good?

Yeah?

Prob not but FUCK IT.

Even if this is true (I dunno if it is, can't be fucked to check) this isn't fucking important unless you fucking prove this is the case.

Eh?

You at this juncture of the game were not in a position to ask this question. (I'm still not atm but fuck it, I do wat I want.)

Eh.

WEAK

READS

WEAK

READS

WEAK

READS

PS: At this point hardly anything of value except that attempt at a reads list

Fair enough post that's actually pretty good.

EHHHHH

Like, I get the joke here. I really fucking do.

But that last sentence regardless of it's nature just fucking doesn't sit right.

No but you did try to tell someone else to lead by example.

Which is kinda what you're not doing.

This post lis literally fucking cancer. Like, why does this post exist? There's no reasoning being posted here. There's been literally no defence worth mentioning on yourself for literally most of the game. You have LITERALLY done barely more than I did the whole day.

And you fucking post this shit.

Are you goddamned serious

why are you pushing a rerally blatant potential mislynch here.

Like, I literally just came out of two stronger fucking wolf games. It stands to chance that it is LESS fucking likely for me to be THIS lazy as a scum role now considering how comofrtable I JUST WAS playing it LAST GAME.

Like I said earlier: I really probably should have died here. No lies. I deserved it but jesus cock sucking shit how was FG not lynched.

It was a good lynch in hindsight but

FUCK me.

BUT NOT WITH THIS SHIT HOLY FUCK.

/Flips table and storms off

Last note, promise.

THIS is really noteworthy post to look at when considering FG.

---------- Pretty much everything else ---------

I am genuinely curious on speculation as to IF this happened or not

Don't name names but just, am I the only one who posits this happened?

I wanna flop the idea of MAYBE this is a post worth looking at during the next day, or later in this day.

THAT COVERS EoD for me.

It's not much. But at least you get some of my mindset I think, that's the goal anyways.

---------- EVERYTHING ELSE PART TWO: DAWN OF THE NEXT DAY ----------

I wanna discuss:

FG
Charu
Botchi

For fairly obvious reasons if you read this post through.

Or we have a scum team led by a strong wolf who makes awkward kill choices.

I can actually agree with this kinda.

Would you refresh me on Arnt?

Bad post

Wait, you said you were gonna try

where them quotes at damn you
Just quoting this whole post. I'm confused about your first half of the spoiler, where you quote all your posts and say they're shitposts along with another post that people shouldn't have been latching onto because it was a joke, and then you go and say you were playing like shit and should've been lynched.
Old 08-31-2016, 02:54 PM   #886
Arntonach
Owlbears Rock!

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Zenith_ View Post
Maybe, but there's a better explanation for your post. There was 300+ posts when you made this post so it makes zero sense and I want elaboration on why you felt that way because it seems like you weren't paying attention and you never addressed it after people inquired about it:
That's because I was way behind in the thread and was dreadfully afraid of yet another townie getting mislynched cause of a wolf railroading the votes. Was it a knee-jerk reaction? Yeah. Was it uncalled for? Yeah. But for all I cared for was that there were some votes on someone and I thought it was too soon for them to be there.

So yes, I hadn't read the whole thread when I made that post and I was afraid that we were train-ing someone again.
Old 08-31-2016, 03:01 PM   #887
Charu
Snivy! Dohoho!

Quote:
That's because I was way behind in the thread and was dreadfully afraid of yet another townie getting mislynched cause of a wolf railroading the votes. Was it a knee-jerk reaction? Yeah. Was it uncalled for? Yeah. But for all I cared for was that there were some votes on someone and I thought it was too soon for them to be there.

So yes, I hadn't read the whole thread when I made that post and I was afraid that we were train-ing someone again.
...It was Day 0... and still with 24+ hours left...

But that's all I'll say about that, bucko. I don't like your excuse.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnRedWolf87 View Post
Charu the red-nosed Snivy
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it
You could even say it glows

All of the other Snivies
Used to laugh and call him names
They never let poor Charu
Join in any Snivy games

(Click the arrow to see the rest)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vendetta21 View Post
All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.
Old 08-31-2016, 03:18 PM   #888
_Zenith_
Accuracy Player
Retired StaffD8 Godly KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Quote:
Last thing I'll say about it was there was a vote count right after with the highest votes being two... After the VC was announced you would've assumed to see a correctional post about your post, but there wasn't and that's why I'm hitting this hard but I won't say any more about it since it's becoming moot in a way

Just let it fester for a bit.

Old 08-31-2016, 03:23 PM   #889
XelNya
[Nobody liked that.]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gradiant View Post
Just quoting this whole post. I'm confused about your first half of the spoiler, where you quote all your posts and say they're shitposts along with another post that people shouldn't have been latching onto because it was a joke, and then you go and say you were playing like shit and should've been lynched.
I think you missed where I did that because of Charu referencing the first ten posts I made.
Old 08-31-2016, 03:26 PM   #890
Gradiant
FFR's Resident Trashpanda
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by XelNya View Post
I think you missed where I did that because of Charu referencing the first ten posts I made.
Mind pointing out where? I hope you're not referring to the beginning of your spoiler because that's what I pointed out
Old 08-31-2016, 04:44 PM   #891
Yoshiisland
FFR R1 Pikachu
FFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to Yoshiisland

Quote:
Yoshiisland, could you make another reads list again? Now with three people out of the picture and with your "strongest" read belonging to someone who was making quick judgement calls, it'd be helpful to understand where you stand on the issues.
After the modkill, I was getting worried about Charu being the next target for scum for Night 0 because he is next on my town read and recalled that his posts were really good for d0.

With DBP's flip, FG went from a scumread to null for me on the basis that DBP voted for FG. I don't see the reason why scum would want to put two members at risk for a lynch, although it could also be a bus. Very unlucky for the latter situation.

Pedo, I'm okay with, though a little scummier based on DBP and opinion change I have with FG. Still leaning town but I'm doubting it a little bit.

Roundbox looks bad on the last second vote on FG. He's worth looking into, though with his car accident, I'm giving the benefit of doubt to him.

Honestly though, I don't know if there is anything that can be read in the FG wagon because FG did have her very scummy moments and DBP's flip came to me as a huge surprise.

Reading on the developments at the moment. If I didn't mention you, reads probably haven't changed.
Old 08-31-2016, 04:46 PM   #892
Yoshiisland
FFR R1 Pikachu
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 View Post
wait never mind you weren't there

you coulda at least changed your vote off of island
Zen was very firm on the vote on me and didn't take issue of ''seeing me go'' for day 0.
Old 08-31-2016, 04:55 PM   #893
Arntonach
Owlbears Rock!

Thank you yoshi. Love you long time. <3

Old 08-31-2016, 04:59 PM   #894
Yoshiisland
FFR R1 Pikachu
FFR Veteran

Quote:
jk my votes gonna stay on you im another cop your a wolf get fucked nerd
Quote:
really tho, I think this game isn't gonna be that bad. Rest of wolves are probably inactive, or zenith. Not sure yet.

yoshi till further notice
You're cop and you're stating that you are gonna firm vote for someone that check out as scum, yet you switched to someone who you haven't read as scum. Noted.

And I'm not sure if this is one of those games where the Mafia can just be inactive and get away with it. It wasn't like last game where town just kept pointing fingers and basically did random lynching. The conversations in the thread so far are productive to the point where scum being inactive is the last thing they want to do.
Old 08-31-2016, 05:01 PM   #895
Charu
Snivy! Dohoho!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoshiisland View Post
Roundbox looks bad on the last second vote on FG. He's worth looking into, though with his car accident, I'm giving the benefit of doubt to him.
You're posting as if he's alive, what the hell?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnRedWolf87 View Post
Charu the red-nosed Snivy
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it
You could even say it glows

All of the other Snivies
Used to laugh and call him names
They never let poor Charu
Join in any Snivy games

(Click the arrow to see the rest)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vendetta21 View Post
All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.
Old 08-31-2016, 05:01 PM   #896
Xiz
TWG Chaos

^ lol

Old 08-31-2016, 05:01 PM   #897
Xiz
TWG Chaos

Fucking charu ninjad me. I was laughing at yoshi

Old 08-31-2016, 05:01 PM   #898
Funnygurl555
T-Force's Rival
FFR Veteran

uh ok yoshi shouldn't die today
Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
GET DUNKED FUNNY
(eaman is her name irl, friend)

Old 08-31-2016, 05:02 PM   #899
Yoshiisland
FFR R1 Pikachu
FFR Veteran

Quote:
6) zenith I was trolling with funnygurl at start of this day you idiot lol, that read on me saying how weird it is is sketchy as fuck.
Oh okay.
Old 08-31-2016, 05:02 PM   #900
Arntonach
Owlbears Rock!

Scum could be dealing with the same issues I've been having, specifically the start of a new semester of school.

I think I might be nuking this game, but whatever.
Closed Thread