Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Gaming > The Werewolf Game > TWG Archives
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 06-20-2015, 09:09 PM   #861
blindreper1179
Vice President Of TGB
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to blindreper1179 Send a message via Skype™ to blindreper1179
Default Re: TWG CXXXIV: C9++: The Last of You GAME THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Zenith_ View Post
This is what I wanted to happen since the Curry flip
me killed?
Quote:
Originally Posted by choof View Post
It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
Quote:
whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
Quote:
Originally Posted by Celirra View Post
I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now
Old 06-20-2015, 09:10 PM   #862
roundbox
Gᴇᴛ ᴀ ɢʀɪᴘ ᴜ ɴᴇʀᴅ
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by blindreper1179 View Post
But go ahead, I haven't been helpful anyways.
man why the defeatist attitude?
Old 06-20-2015, 09:10 PM   #863
_Zenith_
Accuracy Player
Retired StaffD8 Godly KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Quote:
me killed?
No Mashi being lynched and someone within the pool of unclears gets killed in D1

Old 06-20-2015, 09:15 PM   #864
blindreper1179
Vice President Of TGB
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to blindreper1179 Send a message via Skype™ to blindreper1179

Quote:
Originally Posted by roundbox View Post
man why the defeatist attitude?
I'm not being defeatist about it. It's just true. My plan to help failed tremendously, and it actually hurt town. I mean, I don't want to die, but I'm kind of fucked either way.

But as I said, I would go for backpack first, and then mashi, zenith. The last two were not mentioned previously.
Quote:
It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
Quote:
whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
Quote:
Originally Posted by Celirra View Post
I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now
Old 06-20-2015, 09:18 PM   #865
_Zenith_
Accuracy Player

Choof if you had to kill someone other than Blind who would it be?

Old 06-20-2015, 09:20 PM   #866
_Zenith_
Accuracy Player

Also as something to note I do not want to vote dance like we did last phase. We should have a clear thought out movement into the next phase.

Old 06-20-2015, 09:30 PM   #867
choof
Banned
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Question Re: TWG CXXXIV: C9++: The Last of You GAME THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Blaster View Post
What happened to letting town decide your kill choof
if you have a better target than a dude who fakeclaimed mason to save himself, only to backpedal on his fakeclaim when he didnt die, by all means give me a target
Old 06-20-2015, 09:40 PM   #868
Red Blaster
Bridge Burner
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Quote:
if you have a better target than a dude who fakeclaimed mason to save himself, only to backpedal on his fakeclaim when he didnt die, by all means give me a target
Do you think a wolf would've done that though? I think a wolf would've stayed the course and pushed the claim harder today. Blind did this in that jtwg where he claimed Tracker as a vt so it's not something he hasn't done before.
Quote:
hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 View Post
what's a milky christmas :O
Old 06-20-2015, 09:40 PM   #869
Red Blaster
Bridge Burner
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Fake claiming that is.
Quote:
hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
Quote:
Old 06-21-2015, 01:45 AM   #870
Charles Claythorne
FFR Player

Send a message via Yahoo to Charles Claythorne Send a message via Skype™ to Charles Claythorne

im home finally

Quote:
Why is Mashi relentless on the idea of an "auto-win" situation? There is no way we are auto-winning this unless everybody mass claims which would generate CCs which would push the lynch onto more suspicious targets and you work your way through the game. Even that is a long shot. I would suggest not thinking the game is in an auto-win situation or can reach there just yet.
Do you mean to say I was relentless because... I brought up the very potential possibility of auto-win? It's possible that we can auto-win assuming that choof's promise of playing for our Team is true and all the claims made are true. Why would you ever not want an auto-win scenario?

Quote:
I'm certain that Mashi is a wolf
And why is that?

Quote:
Fucking Nailed it.
Bringing this up in case, but does anyone familiar with Zenith's playstyle know if he's the type to 'show off' knowledge as a Wolf? It's weak evidence for suspicion, but it could be meaningful if it matches meta.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaBackpack View Post
Worth noting that mashi did the exact same thing manti did yesterday with the auto-win thing
And you think that makes me suspicious?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrPopadopalis25 View Post
You don't think the better move as scum would be to keep your hands clean and avoid voting? If both lynches were town then zenith could've just sat back, not gotten himself implicated in anything, and then apologized for missing EOD or something like that later on. Also I remember from past games that he loves putting wagons into kitb.
Could be, but regardless, it's not out of the question for Wolves to make a mistake out of nervousness and post anyway. I don't think "Let me pretend stay away from the game" is a strategy most Wolves think to utilise.

Keeping a note regarding this post that I really do not like it; it's mostly summary and something I've learnt from 2+2 is that a common mistake Wolves make sometimes is to summarise rather than analyse. I still think Chariplop is likely Human (especially considering the Green seering), but I'm going to keep the possibilities open for now.

Quote:
Yeah; if he outs his mason bro and the claims are confirmed and pure then I can fill in the gaps with each player's role.

I specifically need him to confirm his partner.
Put into perspective, Zenith either is a Human that legitimately wants the auto-win scenario (which he found suspicious of me for doing for whatever reason) or is a Wolf that's hoping to out the Masons to have them killed.

Quote:
I'll just say the confirmation of the mason bros does make this very likely town wins; although I believe there are two interchangeable players so I cannot call it auto-win until one of them dies.
And this is why I brought up auto-win yesterday. If two more Specials can claim, that leaves 4 question marks to be lynched. However, this auto-win scenario relies on two assumptions, being that all the claims are legitimate (I'm willing to trust them if they happen) and that choof doesn't backstab us as Serial Killer.

Quote:
So, you want me to out.... hmmmm. Ok.

Just remember I didn't have to do this. I was hoping to be targeted by the wolves, but it didn't work. I'm just a vanilla, sorry.
Called it!!!
i dont remember if i posted in the thread but i doubted your claim for a while okay
I don't think Zenith and Red Blaster are Wolves together, but I'm suspicious of both of them individually at the moment.

Quote:
K I'll do more shit.

Blind is fairly obvious human imo. A wolf would've stuck to their mason claim, waiting until a few more pgases to pass and having their wolfbro substantiate the claim by also claiming mason. This also allows us to fuck up the roll analysis given we think we have a mason roll.

I'm just not seeing a fake mason claim get retracted by wolf blindreper.

So then our lynchpool for today should clearly be the remaining unclaimed players:

Zenith
Mashi
Round

Out of these I'm feeling a Mashi lynch the most today. Zenith is in a close second and I feel pretty confident Round is some sort of human, however I have never seen his wolf game so this could be it and I'd be none the wiser.
Keeping the Mason false claim and waiting for a Wolf Partner to substantiate would be incredibly likely to be suicide. Because if there were any more Specials in general in the setup, the Mason claimers would simply be lynched.

Quote:
Also can't forget that choof can kill another player from that pool so I feel as though town definitely has more leeway than the wolves this phase and the rest to come. As soon as choof crosses town if he does then he gets lynched but I hope he kills a wolf when town does so we can just insta him and win.
As I mentioned yesterday, this assumes that choof is absolutely devoted to helping us. If we hypothetically had two Special Roles claim, the game is only on auto-win if choof cooperates, which we only have his word on. And that isn't always meaningful in TWG.

Quote:
the way that you claimed, and the fact that we didn't have any second mason claim to clear the both of you, points very strongly to you being a wolf
I agree that it's suspicious, but my only concern is that blindreper has false claimed before as a Human (particularly the last jTWG I played with him). I could easily see a Mason false claim from a Wolf too, but I'm uncertain.

Quote:
Also as something to note I do not want to vote dance like we did last phase. We should have a clear thought out movement into the next phase.
We should! So Zenith.

okay time for bed

I apologise for my answer yesterday, I'll be around for today though. I only had a chance to read what I missed in the thread for today, so I'll try to look for association tells to clear up which of Zenith and blindreper is likelier to be a Wolf.
Old 06-21-2015, 02:08 AM   #871
roundbox
Gᴇᴛ ᴀ ɢʀɪᴘ ᴜ ɴᴇʀᴅ
FFR Veteran

I feel like I might be doubting Red Blaster's claim after Mashi's post. I doubted it earlier, so don't say this came out of left field. This interaction to me is interesting, given the fact that he chose plop as his seering target.

Quote:
I agree with Plop that Curry seemed more loose and easy going last game as opposed to his almost cold and calculating play style this game.
Quote:
Wanna join me with your vote then?
Quote:
why not
curry
Seems like Red trusts plop, right?
Well, according to this...

Quote:
I was conflicted on Pop and he was the biggest proponent of the Curry lynch train. I sent in multiple targets, V, yourself and Zenith, just felt the best about him.
l m a o are you fucking serious right now Red Blaster
What kind of turnaround is this??? What kind of conflicted person joins a vote like that??
Old 06-21-2015, 07:44 AM   #872
_Zenith_
Accuracy Player

Before I address Mashi, Red did claim one shot cop so if that claim is bullshit then it has been more detrimental to town not calling him out than staying hidden, just saying.

Old 06-21-2015, 07:45 AM   #873
_Zenith_
Accuracy Player

That is in reference to the actual cop if Red is bullshitting us. If he is, then Plop isn't cleared.

Old 06-21-2015, 08:05 AM   #874
_Zenith_
Accuracy Player

Mashi, my wolf read on you derives from two things. One is a meta read; you participate a hella lot more and you tend to create full page length reads especially when we get out of D0. Two is that the content of your posts doesn't seem all that forced, yet you are definitive with much.

As of right now, you have a vote on me. While dissecting why I am a wolf in your posts, you flip and flop between discussing the possible auto situation (again, auto wouldn't be reached until next day phase at best if everything goes right), and you started talking about Plop and Red, where as of right now they are both town aligned so you are building a potential case around Red possibly bluffing because Round has also pointed it out. You are more solid as a townie giving your own points while offering more feedback on others and I haven't seen it this game.

Good luck finding any association tells with Blind and I, because Blind and I rarely pair up in games (regardless of alignment).

Old 06-21-2015, 08:27 AM   #875
_Zenith_
Accuracy Player

I keep forgetting DBP is alive and here; should iso his posts again.

Old 06-21-2015, 09:06 AM   #876
Red Blaster
Bridge Burner
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by roundbox View Post
I feel like I might be doubting Red Blaster's claim after Mashi's post. I doubted it earlier, so don't say this came out of left field. This interaction to me is interesting, given the fact that he chose plop as his seering target.

Seems like Red trusts plop, right?
Well, according to this...

l m a o are you fucking serious right now Red Blaster
What kind of turnaround is this??? What kind of conflicted person joins a vote like that??
I like the part where you left out all of pop's reasoning behind the curry vote. He brought up good points and pinged out multiple posts for being scummy, yet you seemingly forgot to include those and went straight for the quotes that make me look like an ass.

Oh and there's this thing called read progression. Curry's flip is the main reason I chose Pop as my seer since he pushed on him so hard.

But if you wanna play this bullshit game, let's see who you voted at eod because I'm pretty sure it was a human as well.
Quote:
Quote:
Old 06-21-2015, 09:09 AM   #877
Red Blaster
Bridge Burner
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Yeah you voted Ben.
You're obviously scum by your own logic.
Quote:
Quote:
Old 06-21-2015, 10:56 AM   #878
Red Blaster
Bridge Burner
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Quote:
That is in reference to the actual cop if Red is bullshitting us. If he is, then Plop isn't cleared.
It's worth noting that you can read every game, you won't, but I've never fake claimed anything role related as human or scum (vt as scum being the exception obvs)
Quote:
Quote:
Old 06-21-2015, 10:58 AM   #879
j-rodd123
End of the road
FFR Veteran

Votes from post 718 to post 946
Night in 13:02:47

---

Quote:
Originally Posted by FictionJunction View Post
wow
Old 06-21-2015, 11:03 AM   #880
Red Blaster
Bridge Burner
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Quote:
Red is known for playing with the mindset "X pushed on Y and Y flipped town? X is scum," more so than "X pushed on Y and Y flipped town? X was mistaken town." He's even used it in reference to himself before, like "If I'm wrong on Y then I'll be the next lynch."
It was more of a "we just lost an important town role, better err on the side of caution and see what's up with plopazopalis."
Quote:
Quote:
Closed Thread