Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Flash Flash Revolution > FFR Events > Tournaments
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 11-29-2007, 10:17 PM   #61
jellygod
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to jellygod Send a message via Skype™ to jellygod
Default Re: 1st Unofficial FFR Tournament

Quote:
Originally Posted by boondocks77 View Post
I just made a bet with someone for credits... long story short.. I won! With the help of Phynx lol and his friends... anyways... 200 k goes to you for sure man
did you make the bet with that guy you were talking to in profile chat the other day?

RETIRED
Rank 8 in regional ranking(Great Lakes)
"Never argue with stupid people, they drag you down to their level and beat you with experience."
Old 11-29-2007, 10:18 PM   #62
Phynx
I'm Forever
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by [TeRa] View Post
you should call off the tournament and steal everyone's credits.
I should but then, I'd be a dick, Tass'd ban my ass forever, I'd have to give the credits back... HAHA! Not worth it... though I still want to really bad ;D I should anyway. I agree LOL!

Edit: OMGOMGOMGOMG! 200K BY BOONDOCKS OMGOMGOMG! THAT'S INTENSE!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jellygod View Post
did you make the bet with that guy you were talking to in profile chat the other day?
I'm not even sure who he made that bet too. But yeah, I got a 200K donation from helping him win the bet(thanks Kyle moreso though) lol.
Old 11-29-2007, 10:48 PM   #63
Luis_CHBY
FFR Player

Sign me up this is my new account for now i guess i hvnt really played much on it but decide in which division to place me by looking here http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/profile/TV_CHBY/
Old 11-29-2007, 10:51 PM   #64
DarkManticoreX2
TWG Overlord
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to DarkManticoreX2

**** you boondocks.

im sending another 150k

take that whore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by V
Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.
Old 11-29-2007, 11:11 PM   #65
Phynx
I'm Forever
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkManticoreX2 View Post
**** you boondocks.

im sending another 150k

take that whore.
OH...... MY....... *******...... GOD................... o.O WTF DARMANICORE! HOLY CRAP! Lol, you really don't want to lose your spot as the highest donatee do you? XD Dude, holy ******* hell. Lol, that's totally awesome. XD
Old 11-29-2007, 11:14 PM   #66
-KIDTHONG-
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Send a message via ICQ to -KIDTHONG- Send a message via AIM to -KIDTHONG- Send a message via MSN to -KIDTHONG-

...**** man you have 5 times as much credits as my tourney...4 pages when i have 10 and you have more ppl...might as well shut mine down x.x cant do that tho since ihave to do this lol. Ill still try my hardest to keep it running and ppl loving it lol. Ill play yours too lol
Old 11-29-2007, 11:16 PM   #67
Solomine Gray
Forum User

Nah, a good tournament is a good tournament. I'm looking forward to both of them. In all honesty, I would play if there were no prize, I just like competition (I guess it explains why I would issue a challenge with no Credit wager).
Old 11-29-2007, 11:27 PM   #68
DN_Catastrophic
Cata_X
FFR Veteran

you and your convincing tourney lol giving it a try shouldn't be that bad...
Old 11-29-2007, 11:37 PM   #69
Phynx
I'm Forever
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by -KIDTHONG- View Post
...**** man you have 5 times as much credits as my tourney...4 pages when i have 10 and you have more ppl...might as well shut mine down x.x cant do that tho since ihave to do this lol. Ill still try my hardest to keep it running and ppl loving it lol. Ill play yours too lol
Lol, sorry Kid, I guess I just advertise well. Plus I work hard to get these donations and signup amounts I'm playing in your tourney as well I love the competition. Just too bad I can't play in my own, it pwns XD I wasn't lying when I told everyone that it was going to be the BIGGEST unofficial FFR tourney ever. XD 3 days of signups and credits and I have 1mil creds and 108 signups XD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solomine Gray View Post
Nah, a good tournament is a good tournament. I'm looking forward to both of them. In all honesty, I would play if there were no prize, I just like competition (I guess it explains why I would issue a challenge with no Credit wager).
Yes, as I told Kid, competition is good, I'll be in a tourney regardless... I just wish I could play in my own XD

Quote:
Originally Posted by DN_Catastrophic View Post
you and your convincing tourney lol giving it a try shouldn't be that bad...
Yesh, very convincshing indeed. Lol, who can go wrong playing in a 1mil+ credit giveaway tournament? I mean, seriously, there's no way anyone can lose... well, unless you lose that is ;D
Old 11-29-2007, 11:45 PM   #70
-KIDTHONG-
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Send a message via ICQ to -KIDTHONG- Send a message via AIM to -KIDTHONG- Send a message via MSN to -KIDTHONG-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phynx View Post
Lol, sorry Kid, I guess I just advertise well. Plus I work hard to get these donations and signup amounts I'm playing in your tourney as well I love the competition. Just too bad I can't play in my own, it pwns XD I wasn't lying when I told everyone that it was going to be the BIGGEST unofficial FFR tourney ever. XD 3 days of signups and credits and I have 1mil creds and 108 signups XD

Yes, as I told Kid, competition is good, I'll be in a tourney regardless... I just wish I could play in my own XD

Yesh, very convincshing indeed. Lol, who can go wrong playing in a 1mil+ credit giveaway tournament? I mean, seriously, there's no way anyone can lose... well, unless you lose that is ;D
lol i know but OMFG 1 mill gezz us lol. i dont even have 200k lol...but you know ppl are backing me up as well as you X] you must be popular-er then me XD well good luck with this one.
Old 11-29-2007, 11:45 PM   #71
Phynx
I'm Forever
FFR Veteran

DARKBEARX DID IT! Lol, though not the biggest donation, they topped it at 1,000,000. Lol, I seen 1mil and was like o.O OMFG! But it doesn't stop there. My goal for bank total by the end of the tourney is 2.5mil. We still have far to go. SO GET DONATING PEOPLE! Lol, we all want to make this the biggest, most epic unofficial FFR tournament that FFR has ever seen!

Also, ANOTHER HUGE THANK YOU TO DARKMANTI AND BOONDOCKS FOR THEIR HUGE ASS DONATIONS!

This tournament is turning out to be totally freakin' AWESOME!
Old 11-29-2007, 11:47 PM   #72
Phynx
I'm Forever
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by -KIDTHONG- View Post
lol i know but OMFG 1 mill gezz us lol. i dont even have 200k lol...but you know ppl are backing me up as well as you X] you must be popular-er then me XD well good luck with this one.
Nah, I'm far from being as popular as you, I just think people like the organization of my tourney and trust that I will pull it off without a hitch. I pray for the funnest tournament FFR has seen. Plus I pray for my goal of 2.5mil by the end of the tourney. XD

Edit: Oops, double post, oh well, it's my thread. I think I deserve one mistake in the forum ;D
Old 11-29-2007, 11:53 PM   #73
-KIDTHONG-
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phynx View Post
Nah, I'm far from being as popular as you, I just think people like the organization of my tourney and trust that I will pull it off without a hitch. I pray for the funnest tournament FFR has seen. Plus I pray for my goal of 2.5mil by the end of the tourney. XD

Edit: Oops, double post, oh well, it's my thread. I think I deserve one mistake in the forum ;D
Yeah i noticed...*looks at 1st post* COLORS! lol i mean holy crap mine is nub to yours lol...now to see who's will be fun. :] *goes to MY thread and puts you in Masters* LMFAO jk :] but really good luck with this one...i would donate but ya lol cant right now. X]
Old 11-30-2007, 12:06 AM   #74
-KIDTHONG-
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

We both advertise on eachothers tourneys? :] JOIN MY TOURNEY PPL! just as fun to join two.. http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...=82548&page=11 ...we could join tournies toegther rofl WooT!
Old 11-30-2007, 01:08 AM   #75
PuRoDoMiNiCaNo
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to PuRoDoMiNiCaNo Send a message via MSN to PuRoDoMiNiCaNo Send a message via Yahoo to PuRoDoMiNiCaNo

when does dis start?...i have read no rules and i finally have my name back...if ud like to fix it =)
Old 11-30-2007, 01:17 AM   #76
Summerschool
~
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Well I already told you [Phynx] in chat, but in.
Old 11-30-2007, 01:26 AM   #77
Phynx
I'm Forever
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by PuRoDoMiNiCaNo View Post
when does dis start?...i have read no rules and i finally have my name back...if ud like to fix it =)
This tournament's signups will end on wednesday, December 5th. From there I will take a few days to organize people and hopefully start it by that friday or saturday.
Old 11-30-2007, 01:29 AM   #78
MrRubix
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

Should be fun :P
Old 11-30-2007, 01:33 AM   #79
Phynx
I'm Forever
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrRubix View Post
Should be fun :P
Oh it will be. Now Rubix, I have been getting a lot of complaints about you being in this tournament. I made this tourney for the pure enjoyment of EVERYONE. So I'm giving anyone and everyone the chance to play no matter how much argument goes around. I just want EVERYONE TO KNOW THAT. I will not make things unfair for anyone, UNLESS you have cheated and there is proof. So quit bugging me less about it please. Enjoy the tourney, have fun. Let's make this thing EPIC!
Old 11-30-2007, 01:34 AM   #80
MrRubix
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

Why would people complain?
Closed Thread