Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Gaming > The Werewolf Game > TWG Archives
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 02-6-2006, 11:34 PM   #61
Tps222
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Tps222 Send a message via Yahoo to Tps222 Send a message via Skype™ to Tps222
Default RE: TWG 26: official title coming later...

Uh, my suspicions on mead in no way relate to my night 1 kill comment. Mead is a totally different subject.
Old 02-7-2006, 04:24 AM   #62
mead1
Cerebellumberjack
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to mead1 Send a message via Skype™ to mead1
Default RE: TWG 26: official title coming later...

My vote will probably go on Iggy. A lot of the conversations involving him could go two ways. One, a newbie eager to learn how things go in TWG, or Two, a wolf gathering information because they are not quite sure who to wolf in the future. I happen to believe it is the second one. It also fits my theory (that Apparrently Vash also said) about the kill on Fish. Compound that with me not having any other suspicions at this point, and You have an almost set vote from me. However, people say and do crazy things in the hour before the deadline, so I'll be online to watch.

Unless something more important calls.
Old 02-7-2006, 06:21 AM   #63
HansSky
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to HansSky
Default RE: Re: RE: TWG 26: official title coming later...

Okay, between now and like...10:00 AM i'll be making some posts about the thread as I read it through for the second time. This post may cut off because I was almost finished with this except for x=school computers suck. So I'm kinda running out of time this period, but I'll be back.

First of all, I don't know anything about iggy's history, but his page 1 ignorance seems legit IMO.

REFERENCE QUOTE:

Quote:
Well call me the newb for bringing this up, but can't a guardian guard a wolf? If that's the case then that strategy would kill the guardian and no one would know he's dead, except the wolves.
It seems like a reasonable question for a guy that might not know what's going on. It also seems like an odd and uncomfortable question to fabricate at the same time(if he were a wolf).
Old 02-7-2006, 08:20 AM   #64
HansSky
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to HansSky

Now, a TWG just wouldn't be a TWG without somebody accusing Tass of being a wolf.

Hi babe.

Quote:
Finally... whoever it was who commented about not-random roles? Yeah... you're dumb too.
This gives me the impression that you don't really care who made the comment, you were just pointing out that non-random roles is a dumb idea unless Tass is the one picking the roles. Okay, sure. Whatever.

Quote:
so Hans is the one pushing that the roles aren't random?

Interesting.
now this post holds an entirely different timbre. Nobody was pushing anything, talisman was just asking if they were random or not. Without doing your own research, you were certainly quick to turn your suspicious/lazy eye over in my direction. Then a few posts later you're like "whoops lol my bad".

Nothing big, but just something I'd like to point out for future reference.

-----------------------------

I really don't have much to say about the next couple of pages. It's a lot of the same old same old with TWG players, eb fighting with Tass, talisman making comments along the way, me not doing anything, ld and kilga just kinda floating, etc. The only thing I haven't seen is tps making retarded comments. I'm not really suspicious, but I am aware that he's wearing a different colored hat this game.

They're mostly filled with TWG and jTWG history talk...which, some is useful since everybody has somebody that they know absolutely nothing about, but most is a waste of reading. However, one thing I did notice is that Day 1 of TWG26 is going to be forever remembered as RAWR IGGY day. It's very obvious that he's trying to be a useful human, or he's trying to look human enough to go undetected. Since this is his first TWG, I would think that if he were a wolf, the natural tendency would be to back off and go unnoticed. But he went in a completely different direction, and is taking the more difficult route of being a wolf. For somebody so fresh, I would think that his current actions prove him to be human.

On a sidenote, I have something I'm curious about, so I'd like to ask talisman something:

Quote:
(11:12:02 PM): who all have you talked to so far? Iggy911Mc (11:12:28 PM): um u the most, fojar, tps, LD, and just started with kilga stressreliefball (11:12:40 PM): ok
Why does it matter?
Old 02-7-2006, 08:43 AM   #65
talisman
Resident Penguin
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to talisman

if you read the whole convo you'll see that he continually will reference other conversations he's in. I was just curious/impressed by the fact that he was being so proactive. I go on then to say that if anyone says anything interesting/suspicious in the convos to be sure and post it. He replies that nothing really has except perhaps something with fojar, which I guess is why he then posted that convo.
Old 02-7-2006, 08:52 AM   #66
lightdarkness
Summer!!
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to lightdarkness Send a message via MSN to lightdarkness Send a message via Yahoo to lightdarkness Send a message via Skype™ to lightdarkness
Default Re: RE: Re: RE: TWG 26: official title coming later...

Quote:
Originally Posted by iggymatrixcounter
Gut feeling says that LD and vash are the wolves, but no proof. I still see vash as the biggest wolf for now.
ROFL
Old 02-7-2006, 10:42 AM   #67
Tasselfoot
Retired BOSS
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to Tasselfoot Send a message via MSN to Tasselfoot Send a message via Skype™ to Tasselfoot
Default RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: TWG 26: official title coming later...

LD, glad to see you're being so helpful.

Hans, my early comments re: non-random roles are all tied together (the ones your quote). I was lazy and didn't feel like going back and double checking who started the comments in the thread, so I posted the 1st part. Then talisman posts the convo with you, and you bring up the non-random roles nonsense, so I naturally assume you started it and post that so others can be aware how retarded it is and who started it. Then talisman corrects me that HE started it and you were only commenting about it after the fact in the convo... so of course I give the "lol my bad" against you, but give the evil eye to talisman instead. make sense?

Lastly, I'm going to throw a vote on Mead. Someone asked me over AIM while I was out if I thought anyway was human more than 50/50... and atm there is only one. The person Mead is attacking. Therefore Mead gets my vote. Especially his latest post... the information he calls against iggy is so stretched and out of character for a jTWGer in his 1st TWG... its not even funny.
Old 02-7-2006, 11:27 AM   #68
talisman
Resident Penguin
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to talisman

damnit tass I was just about to vote for mead. Here's a convo with tps in which I discuss my feelings (as of yesterday, before the even sketchier post he made about iggy. times are central):

stressreliefball (3:37:50 PM): brief twg question: does anyone in the game so far strike you as being more human than just 50/50 undecided?
Tps7910 (3:38:19 PM): More human?
Tps7910 (3:38:24 PM): or more wolfish
stressreliefball (3:38:27 PM): human
stressreliefball (3:38:37 PM): could take both though I guess
stressreliefball (3:38:43 PM): if you have suspicions as well
Tps7910 (3:39:56 PM): Wolf-Vash,You| Human- no one
stressreliefball (3:40:13 PM): mmk
stressreliefball (3:40:56 PM): for my part I lean towards human on iggy, fojar, vash, you, and tass
stressreliefball (3:41:11 PM): some I feel more strongly about than others
stressreliefball (3:41:41 PM): for wolf I lean slightly towards mead a little
Tps7910 (3:41:50 PM): same
Tps7910 (3:41:55 PM): you vash and mead are my top 3
Tps7910 (3:48:10 PM): But, you are the lowest on my list
Tps7910 (3:48:17 PM): Actually, Mead IM'd me earlier
stressreliefball (3:48:29 PM): and?
stressreliefball (3:49:09 PM): did something happen in that convo that made you suspect him more/less or something?
Tps7910 (3:49:19 PM): I had to go at the time
Tps7910 (3:49:20 PM): something about "Don't post this online"
Tps7910 (3:49:27 PM): then, he started telling me about something, but I forget
Tps7910 (3:49:30 PM): it had to do with his post
Tps7910 (3:49:31 PM): oh
Tps7910 (3:49:33 PM): thats right
Tps7910 (3:49:45 PM): it had to do with Tasuke or someone
Tps7910 (3:49:52 PM): fitting in with something
stressreliefball (3:50:12 PM): I see
stressreliefball (3:50:33 PM): the main reason I leaned towards him a little is that I found his first post to be rather awkward
Tps7910 (3:50:55 PM): Yeah
stressreliefball (3:51:02 PM): it's the kind of classic post a wolf would make when they're worried about how they're going to come off
stressreliefball (3:51:18 PM): I mean, humans have been known to make similar posts, but that's all that's really stuck out to me so far

That posted I would dig talking to mead online a little about his suspicions and who he thinks is human, etc. Unfortunately I'm going to be rather busy today so we'll see if I can get in that convo before the deadline.

PS to everyone: I know I IM'd a few people with the "who do you think is human" question and I think it's an easier one to answer (well maybe not necessarily) than "who do you think is suspicious". So... I'd like to kindly ask that everyone respond to that query, even if you don't have much to go on or only feel very slightly about it. (For the record my thoughts are in the convo, as are tps', tass just posted his, and kilga said he hadn't been following closely enough when I asked him).
Old 02-7-2006, 12:54 PM   #69
FoJaR
The Worst

Send a message via AIM to FoJaR Send a message via MSN to FoJaR

right now i feel like hans is a human, and probably talisman.

i kind of think iggy is a human, although he pulled one over on me last game, which was partly cirucmstance (the seer brought him into our circle) but he also did a really good job of never being suspicious, at least not to me... so i dont know if i trust him yet.

and that's about it for right now.
Old 02-7-2006, 01:53 PM   #70
Tasselfoot
Retired BOSS

Send a message via AIM to Tasselfoot Send a message via MSN to Tasselfoot Send a message via Skype™ to Tasselfoot

Friendly reminder... day ends TONIGHT at 10pm est.

Don't forget to vote.

Old 02-7-2006, 02:07 PM   #71
Afrobean
Admiral in the Red Army
FFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to Afrobean

Hmm... Deadline today.

Have fun scrambling at 5 minutes to the deadline. I might not be able to make it since my mom has decided that she needs the computer today for homework (convenient, eh?)

Anyway, as if it really matters, here's a voting guide:

mead1(1)- Tasselfoot

Yet to vote:
FoJaR, iggymatrixcounter, vashthestampede0987, Tps222, lightdarkness, evilbutterfly, HansSky, Talisman, Tasuke, Kilgamayan, MiniNeo, mead1

Guys, vote more, or you're all going to be raped. I don't think it'd be too outrageous of me to boot players for innnactivity.
Old 02-7-2006, 02:14 PM   #72
FoJaR
The Worst

Send a message via AIM to FoJaR Send a message via MSN to FoJaR

for now i'm putting a vote on tasuke.

it's mostly a gut feeling, but i'll be out and about tonight, and may or may not make it back/change my vote.
Old 02-7-2006, 02:14 PM   #73
evilbutterfly
FFR Player

Oh crap, 10pm? Dammit dammit dammit. I have class from 4:30 to 7:15 and I have no idea who to vote for. I'll read over the thread once I come back and hopefully somebody will stand out, but damn, the deadline snuck up on me. xD

In less-depressing news, I got a job for an online business (which sells non-electronic games, of all things!) which has taught me a lot about marketing online and all that jazz.

So now I'm on Twitter @NoahWright.
And I write the blog for their website.

Plus I do cool programming in-house that you'll never see. =O
Old 02-7-2006, 02:19 PM   #74
iggymatrixcounter
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to iggymatrixcounter

Afro, I put a vote on vash if you didn't see it.
Old 02-7-2006, 02:22 PM   #75
vashthestampede0987
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to vashthestampede0987

rofl, I told him on AIM iggy, but since I won't be able to access TWG due to homework and family visiting tonight I'll put my vote on Iggy. No other vote seems to be good because if I were to vote for Mead then it'd put him in a 2 vote lead.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Synthlight
I hate myself.

Cheers,

Synthlight
xxpla tonic love: GIVE IT TO ME
xxpla tonic love: ****ing give it to me
Old 02-7-2006, 02:29 PM   #76
Tasselfoot
Retired BOSS

That is a dumb jTWG reason Vash... completely without logic. If you think Mead is a wolf, vote him. Don't concern yourself with who has more votes. You want the person you think is a wolf to be wolfed, right? Perhaps I've forgotten something about this game and you DON'T want the wolves killed... oh. Thats right. Only wolves want that....

Perhaps Vash AND Mead? Seems a stretch, but ya never know.....

My vote stays on Mead for the time being, but is subject to change based on the next 5 1/2 hours and who votes who.
Old 02-7-2006, 02:33 PM   #77
Kilgamayan
Super Scooter Happy
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to Kilgamayan
Default Re: RE: TWG 26: official title coming later...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tps222
Uh, my suspicions on mead in no way relate to my night 1 kill comment. Mead is a totally different subject.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tps222
IMO, the most obvious person to kill fish could be mead, mainly because they have met IRL and are g-bin buds. This is leading me to believe he is not a wolf.
huhwha
I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.
Old 02-7-2006, 02:49 PM   #78
mead1
Cerebellumberjack
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to mead1 Send a message via Skype™ to mead1

Jeez guys, this isn't me being forced, this is me trying to contribute.

And TPS, it was Iggy, not Tasuke. My conversation with TPS was about how I though from all of Iggy's convo's that he was a wolf attempting to discern who the better kills would be. I asked him not to post it because my ultimate plan was to go with someone else's lynching today, and look at the kill to see if it was someone mentioned in any of the convos with him. If my evidence seems a bit stretched, that's because it is. Most day 1 votes are. But I like my reasoning, my vote is going to Iggy
Old 02-7-2006, 03:14 PM   #79
Afrobean
Admiral in the Red Army
FFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to Afrobean

Afro's totally updated and fixed guide to voting(ps it's also totally original)®
mead1(1)- Tasselfoot
Tasuke(1)- FoJaR
vashthestampede0987(1)- iggymatrixcounter
iggymatrixcounter(2)- vashthestampede0987, mead1

Yet to vote:
Tps222, lightdarkness, evilbutterfly, HansSky, Talisman, Tasuke, Kilgamayan, MiniNeo

In related news: Tps, LD, eb, hans, talis, tasuke, kilga, and minineo all suck.

That is all.
Old 02-7-2006, 03:28 PM   #80
Tasselfoot
Retired BOSS

Quote:
In related news: Tps, LD, eb, hans, talis, tasuke, kilga, and minineo all suck.
This made me LOL.

Hey Mead... honestly, why the jump on Iggy? About 6 different people have all said he seems human. To me, he seems like a smart young guy first coming into the game (see Fish back a few games), really looking to make a great impressions, and TAKING THE GAME SERIOUSLY... trying to gather as much information as possible, then making an intelligent vote, and perhaps... just PERHAPS actually help his team win. Even this early, if nothing else, iggy has earned some respect in my eyes.

While your vote on iggy DOES stand out as unwolfish... just like I didn't jump to vash earlier after his comments/vote, I won't jump quickly here either. I'm interested to see the last minute actions of this day.