Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Gaming > The Werewolf Game > TWG Archives
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 09-13-2005, 05:20 PM   #61
QreepyBORIS
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to QreepyBORIS Send a message via MSN to QreepyBORIS

Guh, it ate my post. It was pretty similar to Tass's first one, but he phrased it better, so it's not that big a deal. =/

I just hate it when that happens.

Signature subject to change.

THE ZERRRRRG.
Old 09-13-2005, 05:37 PM   #62
TSAGod
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to TSAGod

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tasselfoot
Look... TSA... this is my take. I don't get the point of specifically contacting space about it. We all know he's the n00b of the n00bs. You can't know how he is going to react to something like that sent to him.

So ok... he reacted about as poorly as possible, granted. But, is it really THAT surprising? If you're going to try and get an idiot into your plans on night 1, you can't expect fireworks as results.

But, frankly... everything you suggested to him both in that PM and in your previous posts was also repeated IN THE TWG XX CHAT. Now, I don't know about anyone else, but I'll bet seriously money that at least 1 person who was in that chat last night was a wolf. So, regardless of space, they KNOW the strategies that everyone is talking about.

All it really says to me is that both of you are most likely human. I can't see a fellow wolf telling space, "yea, you should post that conversation and draw alot of attention to yourself." And I can't see you (TSA) getting that PM by fellow wolves either. Again, just seems too... odds and "suspicious" for night 1 activity, especially to only send to ONE person. And yes, I would expect either of you to have to justify something like that to fellow wolves who are more experienced before doing.
The strategies have different levels. The basic level is without any respect to the wolves, or what I originally posted. But when we post what the wolves might do to beat our strategies, and then how to beat the wolves again, we're showing our cards, upping our level, and we really don't need to do that. We've got a basic strategy, so know its up to the whore and the voyeur to do their parts. And that's why I didn't send my PM to everybody.

...anyway. Now we've got the strategy, we should probably start working on the wolves.

As for who? I'm not sure. I'm analyzing the thread now.
Old 09-13-2005, 05:41 PM   #63
GuidoHunter
is against custom titles
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to GuidoHunter Send a message via Skype™ to GuidoHunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tasselfoot
Silly Guido and his gutter mind. Whores, Voyeurs watching Whores, and Bookies betting on Whores. Sick man, sick.
It was going to work GREAT with my original story.

--Guido

http://andy.mikee385.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grandiagod View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grandiagod View Post
She has an asshole, in other pics you can see a diaper taped to her dead twin's back.
Sentences I thought I never would have to type.
Old 09-13-2005, 05:55 PM   #64
Tps222
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Tps222 Send a message via Yahoo to Tps222 Send a message via Skype™ to Tps222

Guido, why would a watch reset if the power went out?
Old 09-13-2005, 06:27 PM   #65
aperson
FFR Hall of Fame
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to aperson

fishfishrevolution

He came to me on AIM discussing TWG strategy. Now, I'm a manipulative fucker, I'll be the first to admit it. So I manipulatively fucked.

Phonem Recursive: What color are you
insanelikeafish: blue
Phonem Recursive: the voyeur is blue
Phonem Recursive: I know the voyeur
Phonem Recursive: You're lying
insanelikeafish: what?
insanelikeafish: i thought you meant out of green red blue
Phonem Recursive: Very well
insanelikeafish: well, you had me nabbed anyway
insanelikeafish: think what you want of me, i'm really not quite sure what to think of you
Phonem Recursive: If you are blue I will have the voyeur contact you through a private name on AIM
Phonem Recursive: to protect his/her identity
insanelikeafish: make it so, i'm yellow

This is not all of the conversation, I will not be posting all of the conversation for his sake if I am incorrect in my assumption. Furthermore, I might've been lying to manipulate him or I might not, who knows. Regardless, he has not answered correctly.

Old 09-13-2005, 06:35 PM   #66
FishFishRevolution
GotR Creator
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to FishFishRevolution Send a message via Yahoo to FishFishRevolution Send a message via Skype™ to FishFishRevolution

That's what I get for talking to aperson. It would be useless to vote him back, considering I'm pretty sure he's a human, and he really thinks I'm a wolf.

If I'm going to be lynched, that's a waste, I'd rather go out by a wolf.

What I said to aperson was the truth. I would suggest you talk to gonzo4life44, or Minineo if you want to know how i talk on AIM when I'm a wolf.
Old 09-13-2005, 06:40 PM   #67
aperson
FFR Hall of Fame

FishFish has quelled my suspicions

Null Vote

Old 09-13-2005, 06:43 PM   #68
talisman
Resident Penguin
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to talisman

awwwwwww aperson avoided the swear filter someone tell the teacher...

I was typing up my normal list of everyone and what I think but then I went to dinner and my thoughts have escaped me so yeah. now to ponder on this fishfish thing.
Old 09-13-2005, 06:45 PM   #69
aperson
FFR Hall of Fame

I'd like to add, so people don't overstate the importance of this scene, that my vote on FishFish was only to manipulate him and get him to talk to me on AIM. I thought I had found a wolf and I was trying to trick him into agreeing to roles which he wasn't.

Well... he kinda did that too, but he pulled himself out of that enough to get me to drop my suspicions down on him. He's definitely a target though, I might put my vote back on him should nothing more come up between now and the end of the day.

Old 09-13-2005, 06:48 PM   #70
talisman
Resident Penguin
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to talisman

first off unless the voyeur is retarded, aperson doesn't know him/her unless it's him or if aperson is the ho and slept with him
second why the hell did fish say he was blue and later say "well you had me nabbed anyway"
third if he really is blue holy fuck why is this posted in the thread for the wolves to see? jesus ap... you shoulda really held off on that until you figured it out for sure.
Old 09-13-2005, 07:06 PM   #71
TSAGod
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to TSAGod

Hm...well thanks to aperson, we know that either FishFish or aperson (or maybe both) is a wolf...or there was something really crazy going on between them.

FishFish admits to being the bookie, even though aperson's status is not known. That's dumb. Unless I know for sure that somebody seers (at least) as human, I wouldn't admit to having a special role. That's suspicious.

If FishFish truly is the bookie, that's a real bad call, because a green has very little reason to lie about that kind of thing. And a special is special, even if it has the most loaded power. The wolves would be stupid not to kill FishFish, unless something more important arises.

aperson is probably a wolf, because admitting to knowing the voyeur for certain is really risky for the voyeur, considering the voyeur can't see. Which means he is likely the whore. Or a wolf. More likely the latter, though, because that was a dumb move on the surface, and I still trying to think why a human would post it whole-ish.
Old 09-13-2005, 07:10 PM   #72
aperson
FFR Hall of Fame

So here's what I've got so far.

TPS: Really wants to talk to me for some reason, but I don't have much read on him. I guess he's drawn to my astounding charisma. Neutral

Tasselfoot: Guys, if there's ever been a correct kill night 1, it would be Tasselfoot. Even if the voyeur also picked him, HE'D STILL FUCKING DIE. The fact that Tass is alive says a hell of a lot.

Kilgamayan: No time my ass, I've seen you on #a0.com IRC enough to know that you have enough time to read the thread. Cut the bullshit or my suspicion is going up on you forty fold

Spaceboy492: Fucking idiot. Maybe a human Fucking idiot, maybe a wolf Fucking idiot, but he's a Fucking idiot

Fishfishrevolution: Number 2 on my suspicion list next to Tass, I don't trust you bro... I still have this sneaking suspicion that you are risque enough to try playing me as a wolf.

TSAGod: Prostitute strategy: Smells human-ish! PM Strategy: what the fuck! I don't trust this guy. I don't trust what he's doing, I don't trust his methodology.

QreepyBORIS: Haven't seen much from him

talisman: Brief AIM talks have been on an informational level with no prodding as to identity on either side. I can't tell you how wolfish he is but I can tell you how smart he is: Reasonably.

evilbutterfly: I think I'll paraphrase myself from another game when I say this: This fucker is a fucking wolf even when he's fucking human. Wolf. Nah j/k TWGXVI players, I haven't seen much from him.

nforcer06164: Haven't seen much from this dude.

mead1: Pawny McPawnerson, what else is new. Come up with your own ideas... hasn't appeared wolfy or humany, just... meady.

lightdarkness: You're a dumbass, for serious. But I've played with you a lot when you're a wolf, and this isn't the wolf you... This looks more like the human LD. You're a little more focused and restrained... less impulsive, when you're a wolf.

JurseyRider734: cunt. Aside from Night 1 I haven't really talked to her, and delving info night 1 is pretty much worthless... No idea

aperson: Wolf

ImEric1: Thanks for the observation, foxtrot! Why don't you try contributing something instead of feigning activity... Suspicious, but not certifiably wolfish

So here's what I got at this point. I'm inclined to think it's Tass, Fish, or TSAGod at this point. Hell, it might be all 3, but it's not time to make a vote yet.

Old 09-13-2005, 07:15 PM   #73
aperson
FFR Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by TSAGod
aperson is probably a wolf, because admitting to knowing the voyeur for certain is really risky for the voyeur, considering the voyeur can't see. Which means he is likely the whore. Or a wolf. More likely the latter, though, because that was a dumb move on the surface, and I still trying to think why a human would post it whole-ish.
This is the part where you fail. You should try talking to me on AIM some time. I will fuck with your head, I will tell you things that aren't there, I will tell you the coldes, harshest truth, I will spin the most absurd lies, and I will plainly lay out the whole truth to you. The problem is, you don't know which you're getting. So why don't you stop taking everything I say as golden, especially when I'm willing to say it myself?

Old 09-13-2005, 07:42 PM   #74
Tasselfoot
Retired BOSS

Send a message via AIM to Tasselfoot Send a message via MSN to Tasselfoot Send a message via Skype™ to Tasselfoot

ap does pretty much hit things on the head... but, lets not forget that ap has also tried and done his mind fucking with people when he was a wolf. Its definately humanish, but anything is within reason with him.

At the same time, all I can say about myself is this: I'm glad I'm alive. Can I explain it? Nope. Can I give my theory? Same as the past few games... either they felt that trying to kill me early was too much risk (might not have realized that it wasn't much risk this game) or its the simple reverse psychology of "Tass is alive, he must be a wolf." It would have worked last game had TPS not killed me. I knew flat out that I was dead lynched the next day. I had no suspicions against me, nothing from the 2 dead wolves to make me look clean... nada. They played it perfectly, minus wolfing me. That is the best theory I can give, as it appears to already be working, and its only day 1. Not working working, but the THOUGHT is there already.

I'm not willing to vote TSA or Space, more out of principle than anything else, considering my preaching of stupidity over wolfishness. I'll stand by that for the time being. I don't know what to make of the convo between ap/Fish. I wouldn't mind getting a little more "behind the scenes" info. And as far as Eric, I seem to always think he's a wolf... so I don't trust myself with him.

We still have 24 hours.
Old 09-13-2005, 07:46 PM   #75
Tasselfoot
Retired BOSS

Send a message via AIM to Tasselfoot Send a message via MSN to Tasselfoot Send a message via Skype™ to Tasselfoot

Damn... I'm forgetting alot of stuff today:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qreepy
Guh, it ate my post. It was pretty similar to Tass's first one, but he phrased it better, so it's not that big a deal. =/

I just hate it when that happens.

In the TWG XX Chat
tps7910: Anyone actually in here?
TasselFoot: someone just deleted a post in twg
TasselFoot: i saw there were 60 posts and 5 pages
tps7910: I read it.
TasselFoot: i went to check the end of page 4
TasselFoot: went to page 5, it was gone
TasselFoot: who was it. what did it say.
tps7910: Oh, wait, never mind,
tps7910: I read yours.
TasselFoot: i posted twice
tps7910: Yea, before and after me.
tps7910: didn't see a 5th page.
TasselFoot: yup
TasselFoot: i did.
TasselFoot: someone deleted a post
tps7910: anyway that got archived?
tps7910: Is there a way to check when posts got deleted?
TasselFoot: no idea. ask ld.
tps7910: Maybe he did it.
TasselFoot: it might be in the database.
TasselFoot: ld knows better than to delete a post
tps7910: Could have been an error on your part.
TasselFoot: highly doubt it.
tps7910: Or a wolf slipup
TasselFoot: there were 5 pages.
TasselFoot: now there are 4
TasselFoot: it could be ANYONE's slipup.
TasselFoot: i just don't like someone deleting a post
tps7910: I'm talking to Ld right now.
tps7910: He wants to know a time.

Private AIM session right where the chat left off
[17:50] tps7910: He want's a time of the post.
[17:51] TasselFoot: i have no idea
[17:51] TasselFoot: within the last 3-5 minutes
[17:51] TasselFoot: within seconds after my 2nd post
[17:51] tps7910: Ok.
[17:52] tps7910: It's illegal to delete a post correct?
[17:53] tps7910: lightdarkness42: no one posted after tass
[17:53] TasselFoot: so what the fuck.
[17:53] TasselFoot: there was 5 pages.
[17:53] TasselFoot: something was deleted.
[17:54] TasselFoot: i guess it could have been before mine, just deleted after i went... within those few seconds.
[17:54] tps7910: Server lag because we posted at the same time?
[17:54] tps7910: Could have screwed up the page count.
[17:54] TasselFoot: no idea
[17:54] tps7910: I asked him about before.
[17:55] tps7910: lightdarkness42: I'll write ascript so he can see the post order
lightdarkness42: busy
[17:55] TasselFoot: whatever.
[17:56] tps7910: Well, an older post could have been deleted.
[17:56] tps7910: But only by a mod.
[17:56] TasselFoot: not by me.
[17:56] TasselFoot: obviously
[17:57] tps7910: It would have been impossible while posting.
[17:57] TasselFoot: that too
[17:57] tps7910: That would leave Kilga and LD.
[17:57] tps7910: Kilga has been trigger happy before.
[17:58] TasselFoot: but not with twg.
[17:58] TasselFoot: look at how he reacted last game with the IP thing
[17:59] tps7910: Yea, you're right.
[17:59] tps7910: I'm leaning towards error on your connection, or, right before you posted.
[18:00] TasselFoot: probably.

How does a post just... get eaten?
Old 09-13-2005, 08:16 PM   #76
lightdarkness
Summer!!
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to lightdarkness Send a message via MSN to lightdarkness Send a message via Yahoo to lightdarkness Send a message via Skype™ to lightdarkness

tsa, tass, tps, tass, ***page 5 begins*** qreepy, tsa

That was the post order, when posts are deleted, the area i'm pulling from doesn't have it deleted (forum block)

I think Tass is going crazy.
Old 09-13-2005, 08:18 PM   #77
QreepyBORIS
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to QreepyBORIS Send a message via MSN to QreepyBORIS

I don't want to take the fall for someone else if I'm wrong, but I think it was my post. I think I posted it before Tass, though. I posted about losing a post earlier in the thread.

So it might not have actually been a database issue or me misclicking or what? =/

Signature subject to change.

THE ZERRRRRG.
Old 09-13-2005, 08:20 PM   #78
lightdarkness
Summer!!
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to lightdarkness Send a message via MSN to lightdarkness Send a message via Yahoo to lightdarkness Send a message via Skype™ to lightdarkness

Jay: Hi
Auto response from TasselFoot: WhorliChan: change your away message
WhorliChan: because it sucks big dick

Tass: Hello lightdarkness.
Jay: http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...=485337#485337
Jay: lightdarkness?
Jay: why not jay
Tass: hehe.
Tass: qreepy even said his post that he made vanished.
Tass: he admitted it.
Tass: i am NOT crazy.
Jay: what could have happened
Jay: is he pressed submit
Jay: some data was inserted on certain tables
Jay: but the text wasn't isnerted
Jay: and he browsed away
Jay: so the topic thought it had 5 pages worth of stuff
Jay: but the posts only added up to 4, cause the text wasn't submitted
Tass: ok. like i said... qreepy "posted" but it went bye-bye.
Jay: the forum block doesn't lie
Jay: his post wasn't sucessfully posted
Tass: and i never would have noticed if it wasn't a new page.
Jay: so it was just a server hiicup
Tass: ok, fine.
Tass: but i knew something wasn't right.
Tass: ban the server.
Tass: 1 game.
Tass: i vote yes.

so thats my conclusion
Old 09-13-2005, 09:12 PM   #79
ImEric12
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to ImEric12

[10:21:04] chickens of doom: okay, well
[10:21:07] chickens of doom: first off
[10:21:15] chickens of doom: thinking Tass is a wolf because he's alive-- retarded.
[10:21:30] chickens of doom: even if that DID have logic behind it, the same logic could apply for aperson himself.
[10:21:39] chickens of doom: Hans was just the unlucky top-tier player.
[10:21:42] chickens of doom: secondly
[10:22:08] chickens of doom: addressing Tass' (or TSA? someones) post about how ap is acting seems humanish
[10:22:15] chickens of doom: I've been a wolf with aperson before
[10:22:37] chickens of doom: he is just as much, if not moreso very outgoing when he's a wolf.
[10:22:51] chickens of doom: he thinks of all kinds of crazy theories on how to double and triple manipulate people
[10:23:04] chickens of doom: it's really impossible to judge by his schemes whether he's human or wolf.
[10:23:33] Tps: Hmm.
[10:23:43] chickens of doom: but he himself is not impenetrable
[10:23:57] chickens of doom: even with all his crazy schemes, LD tricked him in the game that we were wolves together
[10:24:01] chickens of doom: (it was the 2-wolf-team game)

(TPS asked me about my suspicions, so I told him everything I had been about to post. so instead of retyping it all, I just copied and pasted the convo.)

Old 09-13-2005, 09:18 PM   #80
Kilgamayan
Super Scooter Happy
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to Kilgamayan

Quote:
Originally Posted by aperson
Kilgamayan: No time my ass, I've seen you on #a0.com IRC enough to know that you have enough time to read the thread. Cut the bullshit or my suspicion is going up on you forty fold
I've been around, but I'm tired as fuck. I've been running around for two days, either doing strenuous physical activity or planning out my future.

I have been reading the thread off and on, but haven't felt an urgent need to post something.

I was planning on saying something tonight just to let people know I'm still alive (and because I said I'd have something "later"), so lemme take a good look through now and I'll see what I can come up with.
I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.
Closed Thread