Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Gaming > The Werewolf Game > TWG Archives
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 07-25-2005, 08:47 AM   #61
dAnceguy117
new hand moves = dab
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Alright, I just read over day 1 of jTWG VIII, when Vash was a human. His posts are very similar to his in this game. He made accusations, and backed them up to an extent, but his posts were relatively sparse and pretty much the only time he would post would be to make a vote based on what he's seen or to ask the host something, haha. I'd say he looks human.

Although I still consider Tps a suspect, eb brings up a good point. Tps is often pointed out early for the way he words his posts and for things he says in them people say are dumb. I don't know how to analyze it any further, so I guess I'll move on and just keep a close eye on him.

I still think eb is a humsn, I don't find much sense in the posts against him. I'm also fairly certain psychic is a human based on what he's done. I really do think he drew out a wolf.

I really do think nforcer is a wolf. First he posts how he found psychic's post fishy, but doesn't want to bandwagon on eb's vote. Then, a few posts later, he says he's going to be gone for awhile and might not be able to get back on during day 1. So what does he do? He goes and votes for psychic and talks about how his post rubbed him the wrong way (again). This screams wolf at me; the way he first brings up his "suspicion", but claims he doesn't want to bandwagon has way too many benefits for a wolf. First, he tries to make himself look human by claiming he doesn't want to bandwagon, and at the same time draws more attention to psychic. After there are a few posts and no one else has accused psychic, he gives up on his former plan and goes and places his vote on psychic. I think psychic done good.

I know nforcer isn't here to defend himself, which sucks, but I want other people's thoughts on the matter.

@Jurs: No one uses EDT, wtf >.<
Old 07-25-2005, 08:57 AM   #62
lightdarkness
Summer!!
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to lightdarkness Send a message via MSN to lightdarkness Send a message via Yahoo to lightdarkness Send a message via Skype™ to lightdarkness

Uhh, practicly everyone uses EDT.
Old 07-25-2005, 09:01 AM   #63
ImEric12
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to ImEric12

Guys.

It's EST.

Eastern
Standard
Time.

I think.

Unless EDT means something else and I'm retarded.

Old 07-25-2005, 09:13 AM   #64
evilbutterfly
FFR Player

How do you people not know that it's EST? Wow.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TPS Reports
If you guys think i'm so suspicious then seer me
This makes me consider voting for you. Why? Because usually when a person says "seer me" the seer avoids seeing them, thinking that it would waste a seering because "why the hell would a wolf request to be seered!?" By now, I think everybody realizes that the seer rarely honors requests, so a wolf may be ballsy enough to say something like "seer me." Especially you, Mr. I'ma PM Everybody In The Game With Riddles. Just a thought, though ;D.

And I just now noticed that my accusations keep being based around reverse (err, double reverse?) psychology. I gotta keep in mind that I don't act the same as other people, especially comparing me as a wolf to them as a wolf. But whatever.

And uh, can somebody make like, a vote chart? I'm too lazy to count up votes :P.

In less-depressing news, I got a job for an online business (which sells non-electronic games, of all things!) which has taught me a lot about marketing online and all that jazz.

So now I'm on Twitter @NoahWright.
And I write the blog for their website.

Plus I do cool programming in-house that you'll never see. =O
Old 07-25-2005, 09:15 AM   #65
lightdarkness
Summer!!
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to lightdarkness Send a message via MSN to lightdarkness Send a message via Yahoo to lightdarkness Send a message via Skype™ to lightdarkness

EDT means Easern Daylight Time... it's what we are all in now, Daylight Savings Time (Except in like indiana or something like that).

95% of the country is in EDT, CDT, MDT, and PDT. Deal with it.

PS: I don't know who to vote for.
Old 07-25-2005, 09:30 AM   #66
Tps222
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Tps222 Send a message via Yahoo to Tps222 Send a message via Skype™ to Tps222

I'm dead serious, seer me if you don't believe i'm human. I haved died on the first day on numerous occasions. Going back to hans and thinking about who of the past wolves it could be. I don't think it's EB nor is it myself, so it leaves me to keep a close watch on guido for now, if he ever gets a connection. Afro and vash have been a bit quiet, and wtf is up with blah?
Old 07-25-2005, 09:35 AM   #67
talisman
Resident Penguin
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to talisman

The people I find mildly/reasonably suspicious: nforcer, danceguy, eric, vash, chardish.

nforcer for what danceguy and psychic already pointed out... the not going to bandwagon post and then the bandwagon vote a day and a few posts later.

danceguy because of basic instinct and what seems like an overuse of modifiers like "really" and "pretty". That may sound dumb, but with his earlier posts against tps he seemed to be using all the powers of suggestion available to him to get people to either think about voting tps or to vote him. It's only in his last post that he backs off, perhaps because no one was really jumping hard on tps, or perhaps because he wants to distance himself from vash/eric, or because he's just a human who happens to agree with eb. also, his first post was easily the sketchiest of any of them... much more so than psychic's. "I'm not a happy camper"? dunno, it sounds forced to me.

eric mainly for the suspicion of tps (especially the "Once again..." line). However I really don't have anything on him besides that.

vash for that vote on tps supposedly without the knowledge that eric had just voted him, and (assuming danceguy is a wolf, which is far from certain) the fact that danceguy defends him as he just did.

chardish for a vote that to the skimming eyes seems to make sense but on closer inspection is based on nothing at all really. His second and third points are quite the stretches... and his third barely makes sense. It's almost like he wrote the "eb has been suspicious" part and then scratched his head and came up with the bs support for that claim (the bit about awkward humor).

other things of interest, based on voting so far... chardish and omega are not wolves together, danceguy isn't wolves together with nforcer, nforcer isn't a wolf partner with eb, and most likely chardish and eb aren't wolf partners either. That was all based on sharing a common vote early on or voting against each other strongly enough that it would seem like a VERY risky move for a wolf to make day one.

finally, my vote goes to danceguy for today, for what I already stated and that I think the case is stonger against him than any of the others I listed, with the possible exception of nforcer.
Old 07-25-2005, 09:39 AM   #68
Kilgamayan
Super Scooter Happy
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to Kilgamayan

Tps has always acted suspicious on some level. I'd be more worried about him if he went a few days without doing anything worth noticing.

To be honest, this is the first time I've wanted to sit down and concentrate on this game due to my weekend schedule - you'll notice everything I've posted so far has been largely irrelevant toward investigation - so I'm going to take a good look through right now and see what I can come up with.
I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.
Old 07-25-2005, 10:02 AM   #69
Kilgamayan
Super Scooter Happy
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to Kilgamayan

Oh hey, I guess I did post something "useful" when I talked about not voting for blah. Whatever.

I'm going to take dAnceguy's sentiments with a grain of salt and vote for vash. His first post seems like he was trying way too hard to blend in and it ended up just looking silly, and his second post was, as Chris Berman would put it, "what". flypie brought up a good point about him seeming to want to vote for someone people thought was suspicious. It's a lot easier working with the suspicions of others than making some of your own, especially if you're a wolf trying to bullshit reasons to vote for someone.

That said, I'm also going to keep an eye on LD. There have been sufficiently many people that have acted overly casual that I'm pretty sure one of them is a wolf trying to blend in. Yet all the focus has been on psychic (Page 2 post), eb (Page 2 post) and Tps (page 3 post). LD's page 1 post about Tass hasn't garnered any discussion at all, but I see it just as much an attempt at being casual as the other three posts noted above.
I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.
Old 07-25-2005, 10:04 AM   #70
JurseyRider734
lil j the bad b-word
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to JurseyRider734 Send a message via Skype™ to JurseyRider734

Afrobean – blahblah18
_BBQ_ - vash
blahblah18
chardish - evilbutterfly
dAnceguy117 - nforcer
evilbutterfly – psychic25
flypie743
GuidoHunter
ImEric12 – Tps222
Kilgamayan - Vash
lightdarkness
nforcer06164 – psychic25
Omeganitros - evilbutterfly
Psychic25
talisman - danceguy
Tps222 – ImEric
Vashthestampede0987 – Tps222

blah - 1
eb - 2
nforcer - 1
Psychic - 2
Tps - 2
danceguy - 1
vash - 2
Eric - 1

Still haven't voted - blah, flypie, Guido, ld, psychic

I have a feeling i'll be giving out a phantom(if not more) today.

ps Nice timing Kilga.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Afrobean View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.
Old 07-25-2005, 10:10 AM   #71
_BBQ_
FFR Player

voting vash because kilgas logic looks sound and i dont want a phantom.
Old 07-25-2005, 10:20 AM   #72
Tps222
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Tps222 Send a message via Yahoo to Tps222 Send a message via Skype™ to Tps222

You can't do that in TWG there buddy, you need some supporting logic other then Kilga's. My vote is going to ImEric12 for now mainly because of his stretching for logic on my suspicious self. I probably will change this, but I need to think.
Old 07-25-2005, 10:33 AM   #73
evilbutterfly
FFR Player

Hahaha, 5-way ties are always fun. I guess at least this way I have less of a chance of dying, and I have 4 people I can switch to and give them the lead instead of me. We really need to get something more substantial together. Now, about the people with 2 votes each:

1) WHERE THE HELL IS BLAH WTF!! Those votes shouldn't be on him, since he can't have said anything to get suspicion, and they don't seem to be making him talk. Afro and TPS, stop that.
2) Me? A wolf? Nah!
3) Psychic...I dunno, he prolly won't be having my vote for the rest of the day, but I don't know who else to vote for (I hate Day 1). I dunno, I'm not familiar enough with his style to know if he's always :Py or what...
4) TPS, like me, tends to get early suspicion for weird stuff. As Kilga said, we should be more worried if he wasn't acting strange now. Let's give him some time before we go and kill him.
5) Vash....dunno. I think may be he's just stupid/doesn't pay attention.

I don't think I accomplished much here except to say that you're all wrong, which probably isn't true. Some votes need to be changed, though.

Quote:
Afro and vash have been a bit quiet
I know Afro was playing MS a lil while ago. I'm telling you guys, when you're playing that game time just flies by. It's ridiculous.

Quote:
other things of interest, based on voting so far... chardish and omega are not wolves together, danceguy isn't wolves together with nforcer, nforcer isn't a wolf partner with eb, and most likely chardish and eb aren't wolf partners either. That was all based on sharing a common vote early on or voting against each other strongly enough that it would seem like a VERY risky move for a wolf to make day one.
Somebody good at logic puzzles may be able to solve the game if we notice more stuff like that. Like how eric can't be the psychic because he didn't know it existed, and some people didn't know about there being 4 wolves (of course the people who said something then could have just been faking...), and stuff like that. I'm not sure what assumptions I would make based on eric and Omega not knowing that a guardian could gaurd himself, but may be somebody could help with that.

Perhaps I'll make a chart later and map out possibilities, especially if we're able to lynch a wolf and get psychic confirmation or get a good seering so we are able to rule out certain combinations...

In less-depressing news, I got a job for an online business (which sells non-electronic games, of all things!) which has taught me a lot about marketing online and all that jazz.

Old 07-25-2005, 10:54 AM   #74
flypie743
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to flypie743

Quote:
Originally Posted by _BBQ_
voting vash because kilgas logic looks sound and i dont want a phantom.
Nice job bandwagonning onto Kilga's vote. It doesn't even seem like you've read the thread. Or maybe you have and are just trying to keep quiet. This has been your only post all game. Now, if you were active before and had posted your thoughts on the various situations that came up, I wouldn't find this so odd. You just popped out of nowhere and voted without saying anything beforehand. Seems like you are trying to go unnoticed and try and pull off some kind of vote for the day.

BBQ, you have earned my vote for the round. It may change later if new evidence comes up. I will be out tonight, but will be home before voting ends tonight to see if anything happened.

Also, blah usually makes some kind of post stating where he has been or why he has been inactive, but he hasn't this game. Has anyone spotted him on AIM?

IF YOU ARE THE BOMB YOU WILL CLICK THIS and if you dont, you suck.
Old 07-25-2005, 11:00 AM   #75
JurseyRider734
lil j the bad b-word
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to JurseyRider734 Send a message via Skype™ to JurseyRider734

Afrobean – blahblah18
_BBQ_ - vash
blahblah18
chardish - evilbutterfly
dAnceguy117 - nforcer
evilbutterfly – psychic25
flypie743 - BBQ
GuidoHunter
ImEric12 – Tps222
Kilgamayan - Vash
lightdarkness
nforcer06164 – psychic25
Omeganitros - evilbutterfly
Psychic25
talisman - danceguy
Tps222 – ImEric
Vashthestampede0987 – Tps222

blah - 1
eb - 2
nforcer - 1
Psychic - 2
Tps - 2
danceguy - 1
vash - 2
Eric - 1
BBQ - 1

Want to be any more spread out, guys? -_-

Still haven't voted - blah, Guido, ld, psychic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Afrobean View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.
Old 07-25-2005, 11:24 AM   #76
Afrobean
Admiral in the Red Army
FFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to Afrobean

Quote:
Originally Posted by eb
WHERE THE HELL IS BLAH WTF!! Those votes shouldn't be on him, since he can't have said anything to get suspicion, and they don't seem to be making him talk. Afro and TPS, stop that.
I was first, you know. It wasn't that bad when I did it; it was more a safety vote than anything. Then TPS for some reason decided to put his vote on blah also.
Old 07-25-2005, 12:03 PM   #77
lightdarkness
Summer!!
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Voting Afro since he has no votes, and I don't want no phantom. There really isn't ANYTHING to go on today. It's all BS calling. I was suspicious of TPS, but as several pointed out, he always TRIES to make himself suspicious on day one.

Call me if I need to switch my vote, i'll be afk all night, and I don't think afro's a wolf.
Old 07-25-2005, 12:18 PM   #78
evilbutterfly
FFR Player

Vash as a tie breaker because I don't wanna die. Psychic isn't really too bad, plus continuing to vote for him puts me in danger. TPS always does something weird so I'll leave him alone for now. Vash is just the only other one with 2 votes, so he's my logical "I don't wanna die so I'll vote for somebody tied with me" vote.

Old 07-25-2005, 12:29 PM   #79
psychic25
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to psychic25 Send a message via MSN to psychic25

Hmmm...

Since I'd really rather not be lynched by BS votes, I'm voting for Tps.

Reasons:

1. He votes for Eric

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tps
mainly because of his stretching for logic on my suspicious self.
In other words, because earlier, Eric voted for him. Revenge vote?

2. But mostly because of this:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tps, on page 3,
Watching Chardish as well, for taking a fairly safe vote on somone who could be considered suspicious, which gives him a safety valve in case he is a wolf and one of his fellow wolves are getting mass voted. I don't see any other credible reason as to why to vote someone so early.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tps, on page 4,
It seems as everything I do lately is suspicious. Well, I tell the truth, so believe what you want. Right now I'm voting Blah as a talk/safety valve vote, It will change before the deadline. I'm still keeping my eye on Guido, EB and Chardish as well.
Freudian slip, anyone?

He doesn't always call it a "safety valve", either.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Later, Tps, on page 4,
Didn't you read my post about games where hans died within the first 2 days? Guido was one of the wolves. My vote on Blah doubled as a safety/talk vote, and I said it will change. I still have to think some things over before I change my vote. If you guys think i'm so suspicious then seer me, I have nothing to hide.
It might be nothing, but since I don't think that eb or vash are wolves and I don't have much else to go on, Tps gets my vote.
Old 07-25-2005, 12:34 PM   #80
Afrobean
Admiral in the Red Army
FFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to Afrobean

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightdarkness
Voting Afro since he has no votes, and I don't want no phantom. There really isn't ANYTHING to go on today. It's all BS calling. I was suspicious of TPS, but as several pointed out, he always TRIES to make himself suspicious on day one.

Call me if I need to switch my vote, i'll be afk all night, and I don't think afro's a wolf.
HOW COULD YOU VOTE FOR ME?![/sarcasm]

My new safety is LD. I thought of doing this before to get my vote off blah, but now we can be safety buddies.