Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Life and Arts > Films and Television
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 12-7-2008, 12:43 AM   #61
u84
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Default Re: Two guys beat man to death and taped it.

Yeah, I'm not watching it. Like many have said, you can't "un-see" things on the internet. This isn't some gory movie where you can at least resort to the thinking of, "Oh, this is horrid! But at least this is just some fake scene. Nothing bad is really happening.." This is serious ****. Saw is one thing, but taking it to real life, where this man is actually suffering from this stuff is just.. well, let's leave it at I'm not watching it. Just try to imagine, only based on what you've heard, or if you've seen it, how painful it would be to be in his situation. Thank you, Mr. Rubix.

Then i remembered i found the package last night while drunk and put it on in excitement, then immediately passed out.

Last edited by: Tasselfoot; 7 minutes ago. Reason: I am your MILF.
Old 12-7-2008, 12:49 AM   #62
pokelda
⁽ ´ཀ`⁾
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to pokelda Send a message via MSN to pokelda Send a message via Yahoo to pokelda

does anyone here remember ogrish?
Old 12-7-2008, 12:50 AM   #63
behanjc
stargroup & me are <3'ers

Send a message via MSN to behanjc

Movies are also censored. Sure there are some pretty ****ed up things in movies, but there are some things they just don't show. There are no boundaries with things like this.
Old 12-7-2008, 12:56 AM   #64
Zybanthia
FFR Player
FFR Simfile Author

Not to mention, I think most people have a sense of the difference between drama and acting, and reality. When it's reality, the effect is different, even if you're not thinking "Wow, this isn't fake, it's real." Watching a murder in a movie and witnessing one in real life is different, even if it's not a brutal murder. Granted, I've never witnessed any murders, but even watching a fight in a movie as opposed to real life is different.
Old 12-7-2008, 01:00 AM   #65
pokelda
⁽ ´ཀ`⁾

Send a message via AIM to pokelda Send a message via MSN to pokelda Send a message via Yahoo to pokelda

violence and deaths in movies are called acting. why are we talking about this.
Old 12-7-2008, 02:31 AM   #66
MrRubix
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

There's a certain "stiffness" to real life violence that you just don't see in movies. Things aren't "fake-gory"... things turn truly ugly, and there are some things you just can't really replicate to the same effect that easily.
Old 12-7-2008, 02:49 AM   #67
Gray Fox
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Gray Fox

Horrible vid no doubt, however imo it wasn't really as bad as Rubix says.

Even though I'm the type who doesn't work well with any type of exposed blood. Doesn't mean I'm recommending it should be watched.

It's a shame on what people commit.
Old 12-7-2008, 02:57 AM   #68
passivegirl
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

So this video would scar me more than Eugene Armstrong's beheading, where as his head is being sawed off (yes he's still alive) the pitches of his screams get higher and higher from his vocal chords being cut up until he sounds like a shrieking, squealing pig, gurgling from all the blood gushing everywhere?

Old 12-7-2008, 03:03 AM   #69
MrRubix
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

I don't understand some people.

To those who say "It wasn't as bad as I thought" -- what would you consider WORSE than this?! In my opinion, it doesn't get much worse when it comes to painful ways to die.
Old 12-7-2008, 03:23 AM   #70
who_cares973
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to who_cares973 Send a message via MSN to who_cares973 Send a message via Yahoo to who_cares973 Send a message via Skype™ to who_cares973

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrRubix View Post

To those who say "It wasn't as bad as I thought" -- what would you consider WORSE than this?! In my opinion, it doesn't get much worse when it comes to painful ways to die.
i'd say burning is pretty up there
Old 12-7-2008, 03:31 AM   #71
DarkbearX
Shimose
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Music ProducerFFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by who_cares973 View Post
i'd say burning is pretty up there
Death by fire is definitely a lot shorter than 8 minutes.

Anyway, I don't watch any shock videos, don't view any shocksites, etc, and I don't plan and doing it now. But just reading through this thread makes me cringe. I don't see how people could do this to someone. Hell, I don't even see how people can be curious enough to even want to watch this crap.
Old 12-7-2008, 03:32 AM   #72
dean_machine
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Actually jellyfish stings are the most painful, although you can survive from that.
Old 12-7-2008, 05:38 AM   #73
who_cares973
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to who_cares973 Send a message via MSN to who_cares973 Send a message via Yahoo to who_cares973 Send a message via Skype™ to who_cares973

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkbearX View Post
Death by fire is definitely a lot shorter than 8 minutes.
tell that to the guy who narrowly survived what happened to the pentagon on 9/11

mmm documentaries
Old 12-7-2008, 08:08 AM   #74
krunkykai22
&lt;3 Jumpstream &lt;3

Send a message via AIM to krunkykai22 Send a message via Yahoo to krunkykai22 Send a message via Skype™ to krunkykai22

ok first of all ... why the hell are we comparing deaths ... why would you compare a guy getting beat to death for 8 mins to death by fire??? ... why you all need to understand is that no matter which way, how, what way someone dies ... thats jus it ... THEY DIE ... this video just shows you how they died ... its really messed up when a video can get this much wrong attention ... some of you sit there and say "this videos not as bad as i thought" or ive seen worse ... i agree with one of the earlier comments ... what the hell is worse??? the guy friggin died ... for christ sakes jus stop trying to illuminate an image you are trying to portray upon others and think for a minute this is real life ... this isnt acting ... this isnt some pretty screen shot that we can revise and edit ... this 8 min video is already said and done and that guy will never ever be able to live another day in this world ... if he had family ... he'll never be able to see them again ... so on and so forth ... so to all of you opposing what i, mr. rubix, and others have said that this is a video not seeing ... honestly ... keep your damn comments to yourself ... cause if you cant see past reality ... then your jus a damned fooled human being ... now enough is enough
Old 12-7-2008, 08:51 AM   #75
Quigly
nah
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by krunkykai22 View Post
ok first of all ... why the hell are we comparing deaths ... why would you compare a guy getting beat to death for 8 mins to death by fire??? ... why you all need to understand is that no matter which way, how, what way someone dies ... thats jus it ... THEY DIE ... this video just shows you how they died ... its really messed up when a video can get this much wrong attention ... some of you sit there and say "this videos not as bad as i thought" or ive seen worse ... i agree with one of the earlier comments ... what the hell is worse??? the guy friggin died ... for christ sakes jus stop trying to illuminate an image you are trying to portray upon others and think for a minute this is real life ... this isnt acting ... this isnt some pretty screen shot that we can revise and edit ... this 8 min video is already said and done and that guy will never ever be able to live another day in this world ... if he had family ... he'll never be able to see them again ... so on and so forth ... so to all of you opposing what i, mr. rubix, and others have said that this is a video not seeing ... honestly ... keep your damn comments to yourself ... cause if you cant see past reality ... then your jus a damned fooled human being ... now enough is enough
This thread(and half the people who posted in it) just got wrecked.

But really thanks for pointing this out. You made a great point.
Old 12-7-2008, 08:56 AM   #76
Adamaja456
Absurd
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to Adamaja456 Send a message via MSN to Adamaja456 Send a message via Yahoo to Adamaja456 Send a message via Skype™ to Adamaja456

Quote:
Originally Posted by pokelda View Post
does anyone here remember ogrish?
yes, i remember going to orgish when before it turned into liveleak. When it had really fuked up vids.

anyways, i have seen probably close to 100 disgusting, brutal, gore filled deaths on tape. I've reached a point where there is a certain feeling inside me that shuts off now when i watch videos like that. I have no emotion and i just sit through and watch the entire thing, then move on to another video.

Although i REFUSE to watch any video of a kitten or puppy being tortured or killed. I saw a VERY disturbing set of pictures of a kitten being killed and i have never been able to get that out of my head.

The killings of humans does not bother me one ounce yet the killings of kittens and puppies is something i could never sit through and watch.

Anyways, i just got done watching the video. It was certainly an extremely grotesque video. The laughter of the murderers mixed with the painfully moans of the victim was a horrid contrast. The screwdriver and hammer gave the video a more personal feeling in my opinion. Rather than using a knife and making it a quick death, the use of those tools made it that much more slow and painful.

The video was shocking, gory, brutal, and humiliating to the victim. Like others have said, this is not a video for someone with a light stomach. Even though it was disturbing, it didn't bother me as much as it bothered other people here.

ps, yes i know someone will probably question why i feel no emotion when watching human deaths. I just grew watching them and reached a point of no remorse. im fuked up =/

582 Tier Points(Tier 3)
602 AAAs(517+23+62)
People who bought me subscriptions/tokens:
DrugstoreCowboy(1 month) ELRayford(3 months)
~GJampa(3 months) Jerry DB(3 months)
4th place in Gamewhore Competition(3 months)
Phynx(FGJ album and Dendrite V2)
dragon890x(1 year) Slide(1 year)

Last edited by Adamaja456; 12-7-2008 at 08:58 AM..
Old 12-7-2008, 09:36 AM   #77
makdaddy
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to makdaddy

To Adam, yes there is a point of numbness that someone can feel towards these kind of things. (take soldiers). The army tries to emotionally detatch the men from killing someone else, usually it works. So I can understand what you are saying.

As for me, ive seen shock vidoes here and there.

Not gonna do this one, after looking on other forums, most shock vets say it is easily the worst vid they have ever seen.

Last edited by makdaddy; 12-7-2008 at 09:37 AM.. Reason: iPod and it's close together letters
Old 12-7-2008, 10:10 AM   #78
rzr
TWG Veteran

Send a message via AIM to rzr Send a message via MSN to rzr Send a message via Yahoo to rzr Send a message via Skype™ to rzr

You have no idea what it's like to be in the Army, then.

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkshark View Post
Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
Quote:
Originally Posted by aperson View Post
i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sprite-
More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine
Old 12-7-2008, 10:24 AM   #79
makdaddy
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to makdaddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by makdaddy View Post
To Adam, yes there is a point of numbness that someone can feel towards these kind of things. (take soldiers). The army tries to emotionally detatch the men from killing someone else, usually it works. So I can understand what you are saying.
Old 12-7-2008, 10:25 AM   #80
virus003
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to virus003

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrRubix View Post

You exaggerate to much, some people aren't scared to watch videos like these. Some people are scared, some people aren't. I watched the whole 8 minutes of someone die, and I'm still alive, sure it was gross, but who gives a crap? And when you "Don't understand some people", it's because they aren't cowards who are scared of Lasik, or watching this video.
lolLASIK

Quote:
Originally Posted by XUioX View Post
too hard and too long.. the rest of it was easy though.
Quote:
Originally Posted by roundb0x View Post
i still have photos of my dad dickfeeding me when i was like 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by who_cares973 View Post
stop back seat modding its annoying
Closed Thread