Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > General Discussion > Chit Chat
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-28-2007, 08:10 PM   #61
zadovoljna
FFR Player

Default Re: Damn School!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by inflames07 View Post
I wish there wasn't an endless supply of idiots.
Especially the type of people who quote other people but they are really talking about themselves.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stretchypanda View Post
When I grow up, I want my kids to buy their happy meals from you.

PS, the first fo-real day of my teaching internship begins tomorrow. I am sooooo excited.
Good luck affording a happy meal with your new low paying job. No no, good luck being able to afford kids and then be able to afford happy meals for them.

You people are ridiculous, seriously. All I wrote was that in h.s crazy stuff happens and you do crazy things when you'er in h.s but when u get to college everything changes and you grow up. Anyway, I'm not coming back to this thread to check if you bothered to insult me again. If you are man enough and got something to say to me just pm me n I'll deal with u outside of this forum. I'm not about to start some chain crap of insults because that's immature.
zadovoljna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2007, 08:20 PM   #62
Black Yoshi
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

Send a message via MSN to Black Yoshi

im going to school tomorrow and i already hate that.

Damn it.

I hate school. Definitly >.<
Holy ****ing ****balls ****-**** son of a mother****ing ****tastic dump**** ****ing **** hippopotamus ****-dancing bull**** leprechaun-smashing ****-nipples ****-****ing panda-****ing mellow-****ing-yellow ****-eating ****-jumping Jesus Christ Superstar on a pogo stick.

HAHAHA XD I do n_n XDDDD

:O
Black Yoshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2007, 08:24 PM   #63
Manmademusic
A.K.A. Stargame
FFR Music Producer

Send a message via AIM to Manmademusic

Oddly enough, my first day back was pretty cool. I've got a good collection of teachers that don't hate me, and one even asked me to bring some of my music to show to everybody (which I am going to do .
Old 08-28-2007, 09:47 PM   #64
Squeek
let it snow~
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to Squeek

Quote:
Originally Posted by zadovoljna View Post
You people are ridiculous, seriously. All I wrote was that in h.s crazy stuff happens and you do crazy things when you'er in h.s but when u get to college everything changes and you grow up. Anyway, I'm not coming back to this thread to check if you bothered to insult me again. If you are man enough and got something to say to me just pm me n I'll deal with u outside of this forum. I'm not about to start some chain crap of insults because that's immature.
There's no magical change that takes place once you enter college. Classes are just more difficult and there's less babying. If that's what it takes to make you understand that school is a serious matter and you shouldn't insult teachers or mess around all the time and socialize, then that's your fault. I always took high school seriously. I got to know teachers better than some of you got to know your friends. In fact, I got to the point in my high school where I was assisting the server administrator in his daily tasks. And I enjoyed high school quite a bit without needing to talk to my friends going "OMG DID U C BOBbY OMG HES SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111111" all the time.

Also, I don't see how stretchy needs to be "man enough" to do anything. Last I checked, she's a she.
Squeek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2007, 11:50 PM   #65
Nyokou
( ̄ー ̄)
FFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to Nyokou

Quote:
Originally Posted by zadovoljna View Post
words
Shut the hell up.

Okay, that is all.
Old 08-29-2007, 12:31 AM   #66
KH Luxord
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to KH Luxord

I get that a lot from my teachers. Since half the people in my classes don't want to stop talking, we all get either a project, or we have to write, pretty much a story of whatever we are currently studying in that class. While the other half, including me, didn't do a single thing to earn it. So, I feel your pain.

And, that was just 7th grade at me. And now that I'm going to 8th grade, it's going to be even more painful. Oxford Academy is a tough school. (WE ARE A PUBLIC SCHOOL!)

Most Recent AAA: Snowflakes
Most Recent FC: Party 4 U v3
Best FC: The Brain of the Moon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tasselfoot View Post
I will come to your house and take a crap on your pillow if you submit an hour long song to me.
KH Luxord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2007, 12:41 AM   #67
Yoshiisland
FFR R1 Pikachu
FFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to Yoshiisland

I have only a not-so-quick few words to say about this.

Sure, we all might hate school, but we still have to go, right?

Well, school should be able to help you. I know it feels like a prison at school, but still, it will be ALL worth it. Sooner, or later, you will be able to REALLY understand why you hated in school in the first place.

I'm not a school boy, or anything. Heck, I hate school, but it will be worth it.

Those who say, "I hate school," doesn't make them dumb. I can understand how the feel. They just feel is so repetitive, and its boring. Thats totally understandable.

However, those who "drop out," are the true dumb ones. They just closed the door of their way to an easy, and smooth future.

Any objections?
Old 08-29-2007, 01:02 AM   #68
Nyokou
( ̄ー ̄)
FFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to Nyokou

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoshiisland View Post
However, those who "drop out," are the true dumb ones. They just closed the door of their way to an easy, and smooth future.

Any objections?
Yeah. You're a complete moron.
Old 08-29-2007, 02:14 PM   #69
inflames07
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to inflames07

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyokou View Post
Yeah. You're a complete moron.
I lol'd.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jewpinthethird View Post
Sex kills time and it's free.

Instead of taking her out to a movie and buying her popcorn, bend her over the arm of a couch. It's very economical. Just make sure you are using the proper protection, because then it can become VERY, VERY GOD DAMN UNECONOMICAL if she pops a baby 9 months down the road.
inflames07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2007, 07:00 PM   #70
hinata106
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by purebloodtexan View Post
Um, you gave reference to a Naruto character that half of this forum doesn't even know, and gave one of the most unintelligent rants that this forum has seen. That qualifies you as a Grade-A Narutard.

Also, we really don't give a damn about your personal life or about how you do in school. The point is, you type like a retard, and rant about school - which, in all honesty, is a place to whore off of intelligence if you've got the chance. Also, my Algebra II teacher made a very good point: America is the only country (And I mean only) that allows you to attend school for free. It surprises me that people take advantage of the opportunity to look like a distinguished individual ; ).

Also, your spelling doesn't suck: You just think that l337 typing is "cool" (I can't imagine why), and you're too ignorant to look like a person that atleast looks like they have a basic comprehension of the English language.

Conformity isn't always a bad thing. So conform and follow the forum guidelines so you won't get negative responses, such as this one.

edit: What in the hell does college have to do with this?
yuki nagato is a melancholy of haruhi suzumyia character...not naruto
hinata106 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2007, 07:03 PM   #71
purebloodtexan
FFR Player

Location: In front of the speakers, banging my head until I get a nosebleed.
Send a message via AIM to purebloodtexan

Quote:
Originally Posted by hinata106 View Post
yuki nagato is a melancholy of haruhi suzumyia character...not naruto
Then you can evidently see that I'm not an anime fan, and I wouldn't know the difference or care if a certain character was from a show or not. The point is, the OP really looks like a retard.

purebloodtexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2007, 09:18 PM   #72
Manmademusic
A.K.A. Stargame
FFR Music Producer

Send a message via AIM to Manmademusic

How the heck did this turn into a Narutard debate?
Old 08-31-2007, 09:24 PM   #73
NarutoFoxDemon
FFR Player

Send a message via MSN to NarutoFoxDemon

I got a cool Biology B teacher, his name is Dick Spitzmezzer, and at the beginning of each class, he reads jokes from regular joke books to dirty ones, but they're still funny. He doesn't assign much work, and when he does it's easy. Mr. Spitzmezzer let's us work in groups for almost everything we do.

I guess, he's just an all around great teacher, he's nice, and he cares about you getting good grades. Even though his class if fun, he'll stop you if he sees you in the hallway, and if you are doing bad in his class, he'll try and help you with it. Mr. Spitzmezzer is my best teacher so far for High School, and I have him for at least 1 other class each of my 3 years here.
Old 08-31-2007, 11:19 PM   #74
stretchypanda
shock me shock me
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to stretchypanda

A kid in one of my classes brought my mentor a $25 Mastercard gift card "to help alleviate the cost of classroom supplies".

I ****ing love this district.
stretchypanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2007, 11:59 PM   #75
tsugomaru
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to tsugomaru

There will always be students who just hate their teachers for assigning work. They will work hard to get almost no immediate reward and as such, they really don't want to do it at all. I've always been told that it's self-improvement and to be honest, it is, but at the same time, I don't feel very rewarded for working hard.

School was fun when my good friends and I went to the same school. However, my parents moved to a different district and in this new district, I haven't made any real good friends. To me, they are more of just acquaintances, just people who only talk to me when they need help. I only have several friends that I can talk to about non-school work related stuff and we don't talk about it very often.

~Tsugomaru
When their heart is pierced by a bullet from a pistol...? No.
When they succumb to an incurable disease...? No.
When they drink soup made with a poisonous mushroom...? NO!!!
IT'S WHEN A PERSON IS FORGOTTEN...!!!
tsugomaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-1-2007, 12:00 AM   #76
Relambrien
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Relambrien Send a message via MSN to Relambrien

Quote:
Originally Posted by stretchypanda View Post
A kid in one of my classes brought my mentor a $25 Mastercard gift card "to help alleviate the cost of classroom supplies".

I ****ing love this district.
I want to know this district.
Relambrien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-1-2007, 09:15 PM   #77
NarutoFoxDemon
FFR Player

Send a message via MSN to NarutoFoxDemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsugomaru View Post
There will always be students who just hate their teachers for assigning work. They will work hard to get almost no immediate reward and as such, they really don't want to do it at all. I've always been told that it's self-improvement and to be honest, it is, but at the same time, I don't feel very rewarded for working hard.

School was fun when my good friends and I went to the same school. However, my parents moved to a different district and in this new district, I haven't made any real good friends. To me, they are more of just acquaintances, just people who only talk to me when they need help. I only have several friends that I can talk to about non-school work related stuff and we don't talk about it very often.

~Tsugomaru

That's kinda how it is for me; see, I just moved to Indiana, and its......not like Norfolk. For example it's urban out here, not much gang activity (if there is any, I still don't know.), but in Norfolk, its basically the opposite, poor Chin.
Old 09-1-2007, 09:52 PM   #78
jayjayboy
Wish i didnt lag a lot
FFR Veteran

tuesday sign
school sucks
jayjayboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-1-2007, 10:52 PM   #79
stretchypanda
shock me shock me
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to stretchypanda

Quote:
Originally Posted by Relambrien View Post
I want to know this district.
Midway ISD. It's Andy's old high school, only a million times better.
stretchypanda is offline   Reply With Quote