Closed Thread

Old 09-22-2007, 11:25 PM   #61
Relambrien
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Relambrien Send a message via MSN to Relambrien
Default Re: I Really Need to Address This

Quote:
Originally Posted by perkeyone View Post
how the hell did t3hddrkid figure that out?
Posts that inflammatory = blazze
Old 09-22-2007, 11:33 PM   #62
perkeyone
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Relambrien View Post
Posts that inflammatory = blazze
kk funny

and on the topic
pot is really dumb
i used to want to try it
i made my gf quit smoking because she acted like an idot when ever she was high
she has complained to me that she really wants to smoke again after a year of not smoking
that is evidence enough for me to know that pot is psychologically addicting
Old 09-22-2007, 11:39 PM   #63
Nyokou
( ̄ー ̄)
FFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to Nyokou

yer mom is addicting.
Old 09-23-2007, 12:03 AM   #64
sexyinpink
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to sexyinpink

before this thread gets locked i have to answer a few questions

1. he doesnt live near me, he plays ffr and hes REALLY good at it, thats why i dont go to counselor
2. for all the people who said they take it, shame on u, thats illegal, and all of you said it feels good, thats a sign of dependency
3. i dont really care anymore, he kinda bs everything so if he wants to ruin his life, go ahead
Old 09-23-2007, 12:06 AM   #65
adlp
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

hey everbody
lumph smokes pot
and sexy in pink is actually colt .45

discuss
Old 09-23-2007, 12:09 AM   #66
Nyokou
( ̄ー ̄)
FFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to Nyokou

Thread is gay.
Old 09-23-2007, 12:29 AM   #67
adlp
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Nyokou cries.
Old 09-23-2007, 12:30 AM   #68
arsonistsgetallthegirls
FFR Player

the admis are busy for a couple hours and the site falls into chaos...
is the myspaceification really worth it?

[Trust me, This user is your friend.]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeron View Post
Holy ****, civility in the forums?! My head just asploded.
Wait, What?
Old 09-23-2007, 12:59 AM   #69
gabgabo
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Send a message via MSN to gabgabo

I don't think taking marijuana once a month can get you addict. I take some at like every 3 momths. But watch out because I once got some peer pressure to take some ecstasy, so maybe this would happen to him.
Old 09-23-2007, 01:24 AM   #70
irishknight
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Taking drugs once a month could possibly be the first step into taking it more often.

Once you think something is O.K. and would also think that there's no consequence, you'll eventually start to do it more often (In most cases), but when you get the punishment for a given something that is wrong, you'll most likely stop. Unless of course, you're foolish.

Examples:
-Driving over the speed limit.
-Slowing down, but not stopping at stop signs.
-Eating/drinking too much(somewhat applies).
-Text messaging during class time, etc.

P.S. I assume no one has mentioned such information like this, since I have failed to read every post.
So in case I have, I apologize for repeating/summarizing someone's earlier post.

Last edited by irishknight; 09-23-2007 at 01:27 AM..
Old 09-23-2007, 03:54 AM   #71
lord_carbo
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to lord_carbo

HURRRR SERIOUS RESPONSE

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexyinpink View Post
Is a person who takes weed and gets high once a month addicted?
I'm asking because i know someone who does this and i want him to stop, he says he's not addicted but then why does he do it?

I think he is addicted
No, he is not. That is not even close to addicted. Once a month is really good control of substance intake. OD on ecstasy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by massflavour View Post
I smoke weed every once in awhile, and I think "addiction" is extremely rare (maybe non-existent) in weed smokers. So if he/she is doing it only once a month, that's fine. just tell him that he shouldn't move onto any other drugs. The reason I do it is because it gives me a cool feeling, relaxes me, and (not sure about this but it seems like today it did it for me) makes me better at sm/ffr lmao, although probably only the first two reasons apply to your friend :P
Addiction happens, but it's psychological. In fact, one of the negative side effects on erowid.org for marijuana is that one may find life not high as boring. Now if that doesn't make marijuana really awesome...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Engler View Post
Flavour, I strongly recommend that you stop smoking. I hate to see a young person potentially harm themselves.
I strongly suggest you stop performing self-fellatio. You wouldn't want to choke, now.

Truth is, you harm yourself only if you're stupid. Flavour doesn't seem like an idiot. He's only sticking to marijuana, anyway. I'm actually impressed that someone 13 years of age can claim all of that, and isn't like "MARIHUANA IS SO ****N COOOL LOL." The only reason I wouldn't encourage him to do drugs is because the LAW can harm you. Not the drug. So, really, I suggest that he only stay conscious of his school's rules regarding random drug testing, and does marijuana safely and privately. Getting caught would really suck at this age.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jugglinguy View Post
I don't think you're mature enough to be able to know if you won't get peer pressured into a situation in which you'll use some other drugs.
If I had to trust either you or flavour with a gun, I am dead honest when I say I would give it to flavour. One who does not trust others should not be trusted. PEER PRESSURE HURRRRR

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetsPenguin31 View Post
Once a month is waaaay too much. He is definitely addicted, I mean, come that day every month he must get that crave! It must drive him crazy. To everyone else, please be serious this guy has a serious drug problem that he needs fixed. You should probably sign him up for rehab.
i c wat u did thar

Quote:
Originally Posted by jugglinguy View Post
Not everyone who smokes marijuana goes onto other things, but marijuana seems like the place people start their drug usage.
The only thing that could ever hold up the bull**** gateway theory is the fact that marijuana is illegal. Other than that there is no real basis for it. There is nothing special about marijuana other than that it is a relatively light illegal drug that could hold up that argument. That means it's circular logic because legalizing marijuana would mean no more gateway theory.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexyinpink View Post
before this thread gets locked i have to answer a few questions

1. he doesnt live near me, he plays ffr and hes REALLY good at it, thats why i dont go to counselor
2. for all the people who said they take it, shame on u, thats illegal, and all of you said it feels good, thats a sign of dependency
3. i dont really care anymore, he kinda bs everything so if he wants to ruin his life, go ahead
1. You would need to go to a counselor? Oh God, GROW UP. How the hell does/would this affect you at ALL?! The worst thing that could happen is the fact that . What this guy does in his private life should mean absolutely nothing to you. How many times do you masturbate every month? Once? Should that send your best friend to a counselor? No, because it doesn't mean ****. Congratulations, you've been fed propaganda throughout your whole life dealing with druggies. There are MILLIONS of respectable people who have and still smoke marijuana. Oh, and by the way, if anyone in real life ever tells you that they do marijuana, don't rat them out because that wouldn't do **** for them. They'd get arrested, and everything they work for in life would get ruined, all because you had to ****ing open your mouth. I feel like I need to tell you this because you're an imbecile.

2. Shame on us because it's illegal? How about "shame on the law for being wrong." Saying it feels good does not mean we depend on it, what the hell?! No, it just means it feels good. Beating up a kid who ****s with me really feels good, but I do not "depend" on it. I am mostly, no, I am completely passive. Or how about alcohol? Statistics say that you will try alcohol once in your life. And you may enjoy being drunk. Or just alcohol. But are you dependent on it? **** NO.

3. Once a month? Yeah the poor guy is really ruining his life. He's still smoking it, he probably hasn't gotten caught. And as long as he doesn't . You know that the major problem with drugs is that they're illegal, not that they're "bad" (well, some are "bad," but marijuana definitely isn't. It beats alcohol by far in terms of health).

Quote:
Originally Posted by irishknight View Post
Taking drugs once a month could possibly be the first step into taking it more often.

Once you think something is O.K. and would also think that there's no consequence, you'll eventually start to do it more often (In most cases), but when you get the punishment for a given something that is wrong, you'll most likely stop. Unless of course, you're foolish.

Examples:
-Driving over the speed limit.
-Slowing down, but not stopping at stop signs.
-Eating/drinking too much(somewhat applies).
-Text messaging during class time, etc.

P.S. I assume no one has mentioned such information like this, since I have failed to read every post.
So in case I have, I apologize for repeating/summarizing someone's earlier post.
You're a huge ****ing idiot. Shove your slippery slope argument up your ass.

And I only wish I thought you were joking when you say that incriminating drug users for years in prison bars is actually a good thing, as if they ALL (actually, ANY) deserve a punishment for doing something that, really now, doesn't affect anyone. Holy **** I want to punch you in the face so badly.

Last edited by lord_carbo; 09-23-2007 at 03:56 AM..
Closed Thread