Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Flash Flash Revolution > FFR Events > Tournaments
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 11-13-2007, 05:36 PM   #61
[HectoGtzMX]
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

Default Re: Fairly-New-People-Like-Me Tournament!

I think, first round is already going on xDDDD

Natara, you should put bigger fonts, and colors to the rounds and songs ;D

It's coming for you
Old 11-13-2007, 05:39 PM   #62
infinity.
sideways 8
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to infinity.

Quote:
Originally Posted by [HectoGtzMX] View Post
I think, first round is already going on xDDDD

Natara, you should put bigger fonts, and colors to the rounds and songs ;D
Oh wow, i didn't know you were that good hecto xD
500 tier points =/

and yeah, 26k creds were donated, so you might want to update prizes as well.
Old 11-13-2007, 08:19 PM   #63
Natara_Pika
FFR Player

Guys, I have seen all these posts:
2nd round will bring updates btw

But I have to go for tonight so I will do updates quickly
Old 11-14-2007, 05:47 PM   #64
Natara_Pika
FFR Player

Ok, I am on now, anything anybody has to say or anything?
Actually let me say this.

NEW UPDATES!

You need to have your score in for SOUND OF MY DREAM RMX in the DANCE CATEGORY by NOVEMBER 20TH! YOU HAVE ABOUT SIX DAYS LEFT!

Current ActiveUsers:
-Infinity.

Current InactiveUsers:
All except Infinity.

Last edited by Natara_Pika; 11-14-2007 at 05:48 PM.. Reason: Oops mistake
Old 11-15-2007, 08:44 PM   #65
gabgabo
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Send a message via MSN to gabgabo

My score:

Also, you can go see the playback if you want. I don't think it'll still be on tomorrow though.
Old 11-15-2007, 09:09 PM   #66
ninjaKIWI
plain old ugly ass dumbas
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to ninjaKIWI

Can i play for fun? ;D
Old 11-16-2007, 05:23 PM   #67
Natara_Pika
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninjaKIWI View Post
Can i play for fun? ;D
Yur.
Old 11-16-2007, 05:24 PM   #68
Natara_Pika
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by gabgabo View Post
My score:

Also, you can go see the playback if you want. I don't think it'll still be on tomorrow though.

Yay! First one to submit and only four days left...
Anyways...
Playback? I mean, I know about them, but... how do you see them anyways?
Old 11-17-2007, 12:26 AM   #69
gabgabo
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Default Playback 101 Guide

Playback 101 Guide

As the post title can let you know, this is the perfect guide for you to see some FFR user's playback videos. It's going to be a 15-step step-by-step walkthrough with a lot of details, most of them being useless but still... YOU WILL SEE SOME PLAYBACKS!

STEP 1.
When in front of your computer and seeing your desktop background, left click with the mouse (computer mouse) on the shortcut that would lead to your Internet Browser. The first step is to always make sure you know where the location of your shortcut is, if you don't like its place on the desktop, live with it. Here's what my Internet Browser Shortcut looks like:

STEP 2.
It's getting harder and harder, make sure to keep a good concentration as you don't want to click somewhere you shouldn't. If ever you misclick, burn your house and call the firemen. The second step is about double-clicking on the shortcut you previously found in Step 1 (see Step 1 for more information). Be aware that the shortcut's colors will change, relax! Here's is what it would look after you clicked on it once:

STEP 3.
Relax, nobody hacked you, the "pop-up" internet browser window is totally intentionnal, you want it to be there to navigate through the internet. This step is useless, you don't have nothing to do other than making sure you have the right window, if you don't have the same language, it's normal, you're not french.This is what the content in your internet browser "pop-up" should look like:

STEP 4.
This step is so much hard. I've seen plenty of people actually mispelling the website name. This is what you need to type in the URL seeker of your internet browser: "http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/. If you do an error, use the backspace on your keyboard. After you did that, tap "Enter" on your keyboard. Be aware, it's going to lead you to a new page! This is what you should've typed:

STEP 5.
At the new page, under your URL seeker, there should be a grey rectangle asking you to login. You shall just do so. This step is about making sure you see the grey rectangle. Here's what you're seeking for:

STEP 6.
Now that you clearly see it, you can type your info in the little white boxes. In the first white box, the one next to "Username:", you want to type your username. In the second white box, the one next to "Password:", you want to type your password, be aware it's normal if you only see some *s. You then want to click the "LOGIN" button (see red arrow in picture). Here's all my information in the little white boxes before I click "LOGIN". As you can see, my Username is "gabgabo" and my password is "*******".

STEP 7.
You then should be logged in, which is pretty good. You should see a big blue and grey rectangle with many options in it next to the FlashFlashRevolution logo on the top of the screen. The upper-right one should be "Forums". You want to click on this option to acceed to the forums. Here is where you should find this button:

STEP 8.
Yes, I know this section doesn't look like the previous page, still, you love it! You then want to scroll down (to do so, click the down arrow at the far-right of your sreen) until you see a category called "Flash Flash Revolution Game/Site Related Forums", under this category, left-click on the "FFR R1 General Talk" sub-forum. Here is where you need to click in order to acces to the next page:

STEP 9.
Yet, another new page. On this page, you don't need to scroll down at all, making the navigation way easier. You want to click on the "
FFR Tournaments Subforum" sub-forum. This is where all the tournaments are going on, it's pretty cool. Here's a picture to show you where you need to click:

STEP 10.
On this page, you might need to scroll down. You will want to see a thread called "Fairly-New-People-Like-Me Tournament!", if you don't see it at first, you'll need to scroll down ,so just do it until you see it. When you see it, click on the "Last Page" button and you'll be going to a new page. Here is where you need to click to go to the next page:

STEP 11.
Now, you need to scroll down until you see a post made by "gabgabo" (me!), it should be about some score he posted for the tournament. When you see his name, simply click on it, it's pretty easy. Here's where you'll want to click when you see his post:

STEP 12.
What? Where's the new page? No, there isn't a new page to go for this step, it's the same thread as in previous step. For now you'll want to click the "View FFR Profile" option. Resist to temptation of clicking another option and left-click the right option, option you can see in this picture:

STEP 13.
You are now in my profile, I know, it's green. But for now you'll want to scroll down until you see the "Last 10 FFR Playback Games". When you see it, click on the "Sound of my Dream RMX" score that is exact to the score I posted (in occurance, 621420), make sure that you click on the right one. You may see the scores next to the names. When you see the video you want to see, click on the song's name as shown in the picture:

STEP 14.
This step is the easiest. All you have to do is watch the playback and form your opinion on how bad my skills are. You can, at the same time, verify that my score is corresponding to my playback, thus showing you my score isn't hacked. Here is what the video screen should look like:

STEP 15.
You saw the video, you got the proof. What's next? Well, I think it's time to close the internet browser. You can close it by clicking on the "X" in the top-right corner of your internet browser screen. It's going to shut down on its own. Here's what the "X" in the top-right corner looks like:

Well, that's it. Don't tell me it's hard to understand. Also, I know this was a stupid post but it took an hour to make and I lost my time when I had nothing to do so I'm happy.
Old 11-18-2007, 10:41 AM   #70
Natara_Pika
FFR Player

Uh yeah about that
I tried it and it took me to this page giving information on the song, not a playback.. D:
Old 11-18-2007, 10:47 AM   #71
gabgabo
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Can't you understand a 15-step step-by-step walkthrough. Also, it did that because you clicked in the Last 10 Games Played, you should have clicked in the Last 10 Playback Games section. Anyway I played and the video isn't there anymore.
Old 11-18-2007, 05:49 PM   #72
alley83
FFR Player

Second

@ Natara Pika: Why do you use the "Score" and not the "Total" score?

Old 11-18-2007, 09:34 PM   #73
gabgabo
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Hey Natara, if I do an Original Post with all the information in it and I make it as attractive as I can, will you edit it. I'm saying this because it's kind of a mess right now.
Old 11-20-2007, 04:50 PM   #74
Ozie-Saf
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

OMG I completely forgot about this tournament!!!! And I can see I'm not the only one lol (only 2 people posted their score!?!?). Maybe you should PM everyone to remind them of your tournament and end the 1st round on November 21st or 22nd.....Anyway I don't know if I can still participate since I can AAA most standard songs now (woot, skill jump!!). I'll probably play just for fun though .

SomD.jpg
I'm too lazy to AAA

Last edited by Ozie-Saf; 11-20-2007 at 04:56 PM..
Old 11-21-2007, 04:24 PM   #75
alley83
FFR Player

And the first round should be over...
Old 11-21-2007, 05:42 PM   #76
gabgabo
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

It's funny that the tournament started October 20th and the first round is ending November 20th. Long round lol. Also, I want updates!
Old 11-25-2007, 10:06 AM   #77
Natara_Pika
FFR Player

Sorry I haven't been on guys.
My computer went kinda nuts.
And now I am bombarded with all these posts?!

Guys, this also showed me that nobody cares about my tournament any more because it's five days past and we have like three scores in. I shouldn't have to send people messages to remind them unless they are eight or nine years old.
So I've made a decision..I am postponing the round and you guys will have to send in new scores for a new song.
I'll also send messages to EVERYBODY. Depending on whether or not you've been checking back your message will be something pleasant to read or something you might not like reading.
Old 11-25-2007, 10:13 AM   #78
AOD_ELEMENT
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to AOD_ELEMENT Send a message via Yahoo to AOD_ELEMENT

uploading to photobucket takes to long just upload your ss to ffr then copy the img code its way faster
Old 11-25-2007, 10:18 AM   #79
Natara_Pika
FFR Player

Updated main post with HAPPY HAPPY COLOURS!
Old 11-25-2007, 10:40 AM   #80
gabgabo
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Wait, just because of this, I might not get any credits. That's unfair. You shouldn't rearrange the round for some newbies to submit, they don't care about the tournament. Anyways, this tournament should be over and you should be giving credits right now in my opinion.
Closed Thread