Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Gaming > The Werewolf Game > TWG Archives
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 04-22-2015, 08:35 AM   #741
Tokzic
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Tokzic
Default Re: TWG 131 - Game of Champions

That quote I borked was part of a point I meant to make and didn't WHOOPS LOL!

Quote:
Originally Posted by choof View Post
throwing votes on james may would be futile in the sense that he signed up, again, with no intent to actually play

if there are no better lynch targets then I would have no qualms whatsoever with seeing james may dead
Quote:
Originally Posted by choof View Post
so you were throwing fake seerings out carelessly and now you're doing careless votes?

get your head in the game, nerd
says he would have no qualms with seeing james may dead, but then dunks on blind's vote on james as "careless"

hmmmmmmmmm

Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what
Old 04-22-2015, 08:37 AM   #742
FictionJunction
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to FictionJunction Send a message via MSN to FictionJunction Send a message via Yahoo to FictionJunction Send a message via Skype™ to FictionJunction

the rly mad post does seem insincere but insincerity isn't a good measure either - I think tokzic is the sort of player who try to blend in as a red by playing lawful-good in the thread while being coldly calculating in the background - ofc he'd need a partner to do this with. Last time this happened he did it with V and it backfired.
Old 04-22-2015, 08:37 AM   #743
FictionJunction
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to FictionJunction Send a message via MSN to FictionJunction Send a message via Yahoo to FictionJunction Send a message via Skype™ to FictionJunction

oh wow nice find, I do like that quote re: Lames
Old 04-22-2015, 08:41 AM   #744
Tokzic
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by FictionJunction View Post
and I've been saying who I think are suspicious
the game is constantly evolving and reads change, we are trying to make a lynch NOW, i want to know what your thoughts are NOW, and all in one place instead of having to comb your extensive post history

you haven't even SAID ANYTHING REALLY about how you're reading plop and choof

there's eight players in the game, that means you only have to brainstorm about seven people, this is not a daunting task

Old 04-22-2015, 08:43 AM   #745
Tokzic
FFR Player

Quote:
the rly mad post does seem insincere but insincerity isn't a good measure either.
from where i'm sitting, the second i read v's post where he said manti lock clear i was like YUP OBV

everybody else i'm reading as green also interpreted it as YUP OBV

choof is the only player who was like WOW SO YOU THINK MANTI WAS THE N0 PEEK?

Old 04-22-2015, 09:44 AM   #746
Vendetta21
Sectional Moderator
Sectional Moderator

Send a message via AIM to Vendetta21

Fiction I didn't make shit up I elaborated on the details that inform my perspective on you being a wolf
Old 04-22-2015, 01:37 PM   #747
FictionJunction
FFR Player

your overanalysis is cute
Old 04-22-2015, 01:41 PM   #748
FictionJunction
FFR Player

I agree I haven't talked about choof or plop - good call out.

Plop's been kinda diplomatic but it hasn't struck me as contrived. Choof does strike me as contrived at times - this is where you complain about his posts sounding insincere. But a frustrated green might say obvious fluff shit like 'man im so angry grrr' like he did.

Why does everyone assume the reds want to state the obvious - don't you think they'd rather do things that don't make them stand out from the crowd?

anyway - it's been hard getting reads for people who aren't V or tokzic or fojar.
Old 04-22-2015, 01:43 PM   #749
FictionJunction
FFR Player

anyway, please stop bullying me into giving you info I'm not comfortable sharing because I'm not prepared to answer your questions - if you're struggling to read my own honesty and sincerity when I say I don't have anything to share and then label me red for my lack of sharing then you're suggesting that greens share and reds don't share and that's not true?
Old 04-22-2015, 01:47 PM   #750
FictionJunction
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vendetta21 View Post
words

fiction
look, I already told you I didn't notice it so maybe I'm not the twg player you all think I am.

Your insistence is crazy to me because the more I read jrodd red the more I read you green. And vice versa. Red V doesn't strike me as the person who would not back down when he knows he should back down - and you should've backed down a while ago because that tl;dr you wrote up there is so obnoxiously calculated it's contrived.

That ain't me - not today
Old 04-22-2015, 01:49 PM   #751
FictionJunction
FFR Player

but wahhhhhh fiction even if you are green you're not contributing wahhhh

Well being a non-contributing zero is my prerogative - doesn't make me red, certainly annoying, but not red. I did appreciate V's conspiracy theory, though!!
Old 04-22-2015, 01:52 PM   #752
FictionJunction
FFR Player

don't you understand that at this point it's so easy to just lynch me that anyone's insistence to vote for me could be seen as the 'easy thing to do'
Old 04-22-2015, 02:14 PM   #753
thesunfan
Role Tide
Sectional ModeratorFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to thesunfan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charu View Post
Yet you have FoJaR to almost locked clear?

The fuck?
get mad about it.
I agree with what Fiction said about his push(es?) this game being strange if he's a wolf.
Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
Quote:
Originally Posted by XelNya View Post
I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
Quote:
Originally Posted by star-crossed View Post
(Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)
Old 04-22-2015, 02:32 PM   #754
thesunfan
Role Tide

Quote:
look, I already told you I didn't notice it so maybe I'm not the twg player you all think I am.
What does this mean, exactly?
Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
Quote:
Quote:
(Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)
Old 04-22-2015, 02:36 PM   #755
Vendetta21
Sectional Moderator
Sectional Moderator

Send a message via AIM to Vendetta21

Quote:
don't you understand that at this point it's so easy to just lynch me that anyone's insistence to vote for me could be seen as the 'easy thing to do'
legitimately considering this but I want to see your attempt at a hard push elsewhere
Old 04-22-2015, 02:41 PM   #756
XelNya
[Nobody liked that.]
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Just an update for you all: it looks like EOD will happen on time.

I'm gonna go do a vote count now since I am currently sitting in a Mc Donald's on their wifi. (If you thought the load time was bad before.... (sun))
Old 04-22-2015, 02:42 PM   #757
XelNya
[Nobody liked that.]

Just an update for you all: it looks like EOD will happen on time.

I'm gonna go do a vote count now since I am currently sitting in a Mc Donald's on their wifi. (If you thought the load time was bad before.... (sun))
Old 04-22-2015, 02:44 PM   #758
XelNya
[Nobody liked that.]

Lol just kidding. Somehow my battery dropped from 37% to 7.

Rip.
Old 04-22-2015, 02:46 PM   #759
thesunfan
Role Tide

So I've still been Fiction-ing it in that I've only seriously read about one-fourth of the thread but here's some updated reads.

I actually don't want to lynch Tokzic too much anymore. His reads list was rather lackluster, and his tone still bothers me a bit but looking at what he's said I think I see through some kind of shattered glass effect that he's trying to figure out the game. His posts about trying to get a read on the inactives rather than the replacements seems thoughtful. He is still a potential scum but I think I can find a lynch I'm happier with.

Someone quoted a post I assume is from earlier in the game about how V typically falls on his face as a human and not as a wolf, and I think that's a decent read. From what I've seen, he has impeccable balance this game. Hardly an accusation, but I've started paying more attention to him. His response when Fiction made fun of his conspiracy theory was a weak, one line post and was very underwhelming compared to what I would expect his response to be to the mocking of his top scumread.

Which brings me to fiction, who I don't want to lynch today. Reading fiction, at least for me, is like trying to figure out the percentage of oxygen in something. You have to figure out how much other shit there is, and the remainder is the percentage of oxygen. (If this isn't how that's figured out, whatever, I haven't taken Chemistry in forever). Yeah, I'm not super confident in my reads but I still think I've figured out enough to where fiction is likely town.

Jrodd still bugs me, I want to see him sweat.

Charu can be town for today, though I want to know why I'm not his top wolfread anymore solely because there are two wolves left, not one. I believe his dumbtell about the remaining number of wolves, by the way, and if I'm wrong, he's hard-bussing Tokzic most likely.

Fojar is still Fojar.

Plop is a potential lynch mainly because I'm reading other people town. He hasn't had a post that has made me think "That's unbelievably townie" which, despite his annoying habit to play devil's advocate in almost every scenario, is how I have been reading him as of late, generally with success.
Quote:
Quote:
Old 04-22-2015, 02:47 PM   #760
thesunfan
Role Tide

jrodd for now
Quote:
Quote:
Closed Thread