Closed Thread

Old 08-30-2014, 03:52 PM   #741
XelNya
[Nobody liked that.]
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Default Re: jTWG LXVII: 0rbs of idk lies I guess

Quote:
Originally Posted by danceflashrevo View Post
But clearly neither I or choof got an orb. So 1/2 chance we have a townie with an orb right? And also tracker hasn't died so that's good.
My coach, and pretty much all the others coaches will cringe at this, as there's really no reason to claim this but let's get bat shit crazy this phase. I like insanity and it will ruin some counter arguments to those on the table.

I'm you're resident tracker, and this is a complete lie.

The orbs have been as follows:

Lurker
Blind
DFR

Lurker and Blind used their orbs night phase one.
DFR used his last phase.

Reroll of orbs happened

Your new users of possession are:

Well, actually it's not a good idea to tell you who has them right now unless they claim, or feel it needed. Just know that I know who they are and I have been (Obviously) taking notes. This keeps them safer from the wizard to use their orbs.

Now let's get down and dirty and say I do have a motive for revealing who has them now. The wolves can only kill one of us this phase. If they're not idiots they won't kill me. (Because knowing who has the orbs is valuable, but to me knocking out the seer and vigi orbs is more a safer line of play. Especially when they're in the open.) tldr: I have forced a very nasty situation on them. Short of them possessing the vigi orb themselves I think this game is very winnable for us with this information public.

I don't know who has which though. So let's speculate it as such:

DFR For sure had Wizard orb. I can tell you this because phase 1 both the seer orb and vigi orb were in fact used.
We know that Lurker claimed the vigi orb. We know lurker was town.
We know Blind claimed seer orb. We know not his role, but we do know that the roll got thrown away on someone. I would argue that Blind is the wolf. He purposely threw away the seer orb the first phase on T-force knowing he was the night kill target. And it makes for a better cover than seering people. Maybe he only says he threw it away on T-force.

We're down to 6-2 it's crunch time guys.

I've now played my hand. Let's see how DFR, and Blind deal with it. That will determine if they're a pair, and who needs to be lynched.

Seer orb, I want you to consider seering Samurai or Reuben if you're human. I'd really like to know if my paranoia is just paranoia and it rules them out as suspects. (I'd favor the seer on Samurai over Reuben.)
Old 08-30-2014, 04:05 PM   #742
reuben_tate
Kawaii Desu Ne?
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by choof View Post
Soramimi was the first to call out dfr and blind, which caused myself and you to jump on that wagon. Soramimi died, but for some reason I'm not thinking dfr and blind did that. It would be far too obvious. I'm thinking the wolves killed soramimi to put more of the suspicions on dfr and blind. Maybe voting on you was too hasty, since you also agreed with soramimi.

Yeah, I'll unvote.
Ok, I see where you are coming from. Perhaps a reason to at least be slightly suspicious of me but putting in a vote was a bit too hasty as you said. Also, although dfr and blind killing soramimi is "too obvious", this is a jTWG and so it's easy for anyone to "make a mistake" since we don't have as much experience. At this point, probably everyone is suspicious of everyone to one degree or another:
Quote:
Yeah. It could be anyone at this point.
Quote:
Quote:
In the case that a villager has the wizard orb, they need to use it usefully to hopefully block a wolf kill instead of wasting it solely for an orb reset.
Quote:
Lol. I had the wizard orb. Used it on choof because I thought he might've died because he obv has the best chance at catching the wolves. But damn. Orbs should have been reset.
Why would you ask whoever was holding the wizard orb to use it a certain way if you were the one with the wizard orb? You've been giving us a lot of inconsistent information and it seems that you are trying to cover it up by saying some of your posts were jokes. With that said, dfr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thesunfan View Post
votecount:
Tox: Choof
Choof: Tox
that's fedorable

---
inb4 someone posted as I was writing this

Not happening now! Don't click to join!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spenner View Post
(^)> peck peck says the heels
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xx{Midnight}xX
And god made ben, and realized he was doomed to miss. And said it was good.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zakvvv666
awww :< crushing my dreams; was looking foward to you attempting to shoot yourself point blank and missing
Old 08-30-2014, 04:06 PM   #743
reuben_tate
Kawaii Desu Ne?
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by reuben_tate View Post
inb4 someone posted as I was writing this
hi xel

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
awww :< crushing my dreams; was looking foward to you attempting to shoot yourself point blank and missing
Old 08-30-2014, 04:09 PM   #744
danceflashrevo
scumfan is scared of aa
FFR Veteran

Middie I love you. And I love your idea. Bat shit crazy leggo. If we have vigi orb we can win this today (as in game days). That is a really great argument about blind too so I feel confident lynching him. We just need to find the other wolf imo and if a villager has the vigi (odds in our favor) we can get that kill during the night phase.

Why are you here?
Old 08-30-2014, 04:11 PM   #745
danceflashrevo
scumfan is scared of aa
FFR Veteran

And Ben I was trying not to blatantly give away that I had the wizard orb and get a good idea of who I should block at the same time.

Why are you here?
Old 08-30-2014, 04:14 PM   #746
danceflashrevo
scumfan is scared of aa
FFR Veteran

Well I'm 3/5 for an insta we can lose this too.

Why are you here?
Old 08-30-2014, 04:27 PM   #747
thesunfan
Role Tide
Sectional ModeratorFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to thesunfan

votecount:
DRF: DRF, Choof, ben
Choof: Tox
Old 08-30-2014, 04:36 PM   #748
reuben_tate
Kawaii Desu Ne?
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Quote:
And Ben I was trying not to blatantly give away that I had the wizard orb and get a good idea of who I should block at the same time.
Well, there could have been a better way to phrase your posts instead of (indirectly) claiming to not have the wizard orb and then later claiming you do have it. idk

Based off of middie's information though, you did in fact have the orb. It's already been discussed earlier in this thread that if a wolf has a wizard orb, that they would be unlikely to use it in order to keep the orbs from being redistributed. For that reason, I'll unvote for now I suppose.

Now, all of this is assuming that middie is actually in fact the tracker. I'm going to believe that he is because if he was actually wolf, the actual tracker could claim they are the tracker and then we'd know that either middie or the actual tracker was a wolf (a 1 in 2 shot, much better than a 2 in 6 shot).

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 08-30-2014, 04:47 PM   #749
XelNya
[Nobody liked that.]

Quote:
Well I'm 3/5 for an insta we can lose this too.
We've made it a rule so far for no instas, this should always be the case this game.

Also uhg.

We sit at a point like this:

Xel - Blue (Because no one is stupid enough to counter claim versus me. This is a fact.)

So we have a few combinations

Blind DFR
Blind Choof
Blind Tox
Blind Reuben
Blind Samurai
Blind R

DFR Choof
DFR Tox
DFR Reuben
DFR Samurai
DFR R

Choof Tox
Choof Reuben
Choof Samurai
Choof R

Tox Reuben
Tox Samurai
Tox R

Reuben Samurai
Reuben R

Samurai R

R has been so inactive I almost want to ask for them to be replaced.

I have no grasp of the following:

Samurai
R

Samurai is just kinda skating on by, and R is just the Akari of this game. This bothers me and I really wish instead of lurker we'd gone R harder.

I wanna investigate the Blind DFR and Blind R combinations first and foremost. R is impossible to read with the lack of content and DFR looks reallllllly wolfy right now based on my own post.
Old 08-30-2014, 05:08 PM   #750
choof
Banned
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

are you hard-claiming tracker then
Old 08-30-2014, 05:22 PM   #751
choof
Banned

if it's any consolation, I would have switched my vote to samurai had I known it would have been a kitb
Old 08-30-2014, 08:47 PM   #752
choof
Banned

are people just giving up lol
Old 08-30-2014, 09:14 PM   #753
danceflashrevo
scumfan is scared of aa
FFR Veteran

Haha not much we can do by ourselves except go with our gut and double vote. Hope no one else votes haha

Why are you here?
Old 08-30-2014, 09:25 PM   #754
danceflashrevo
scumfan is scared of aa
FFR Veteran

Or something. I don't even know anymore xP

Why are you here?
Old 08-30-2014, 10:16 PM   #755
danceflashrevo
scumfan is scared of aa
FFR Veteran

With that... blender

I don't know anymore xP this is the person that most people have a red lean on so maybe it's a start?

Why are you here?
Old 08-31-2014, 12:39 AM   #756
reuben_tate
Kawaii Desu Ne?
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Half-assed reads:

reuben: in any case, I'm obviously going to say that I read myself as town lol

xel: I'm going to say most definitely town at the moment. I don't believe that a wolf would falsely claim to be the tracker (I can explain my reasoning if people aren't convinced).

dfr: My gut feeling still tells me that you're wolf, but there is also the evidence to look at. Since I believe that xel is tracker, then it is true that you had the orb. We know you didn't have the vigi orb since lurker claimed to have used it and he was town. If you had wizard orb, then that probably means that you are town since I don't see why a wolf would want to use a wizard orb especially knowing that all the other orbs have been used. There is of course the possibility that you had this really planned out and you used up the wizard orb to make us believe you are town at the expense of redistributing the orbs; however, I don't believe you would risk that since there would be a good chance of town getting the seer orb and seering you. The other possibility is that both you and blind are wolves and you had the seer orb and blind had the seerer orb but I've been starting to doubt the dfr/blind combo. So I'm going to reluctantly say town for now for you.

samurai: of the two main inactives, I would say samurai is more likely to be wolf due to the fact that he has posted fluff content which could be an attempt to try not go UDR while giving us no new information to work with. Also, from earlier, he only defended his inactivity while completely disregarding points made against him for other reasons.

r: inactives are just scary, I wish we had more to work with.

blind: I'm leaning wolf for you but I'd like to see what you have to say (I don't think you've posted this day phase yet).

choof: I feel like you are town, but sometimes I feel like you are too town to be town. You've made a lot of good arguments this game but I'm wondering if some of those arguments fall apart for subtle reasons that town hasn't noticed yet. Also, your vote towards me earlier seems to be an attempt to turn as much of the town against each other as possible. Although I'm starting to doubt my gut feeling about you being town, I still think there are better options in terms of who to lynch today.

tox: you haven't done anything very wolfy this game, however, in the case that you are a wolf, I feel like you and choof would be a combo. However, you're still reading town for me.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 08-31-2014, 01:08 AM   #757
Toxophilis
( ◜◡^)っ✂╰⋃╯
FFR Veteran

i really think we should start getting rid of the inactives because they are sort of holding back the game. they're not doing anything so they're not really in the way but i don't want it to end up with all the actives dead and its just one or two left with the inactives, it would be extremely boring

vigi holder (or wolves but i doubt theyd listen), just a thought, maybe target them to speed things up a little if we dont come to a vote at the end of the day
i would personally go with samurai because after he dipped in for end of day to start a kitb i dont think he wants to die, which gives him a slight wolf lean for me
i'm just imagining r to have no idea whats going on so he's neutral imo
Old 08-31-2014, 02:51 AM   #758
choof
Banned

if r isn't going to participate can we please remove him or lynch him or something

r

I'm sure I'm not the only one legitimately mad that he's not participating
Old 08-31-2014, 06:40 AM   #759
XelNya
[Nobody liked that.]

We could request the owner of the Vigi orb just shoot him off and save a lynch for a more well thought out target.

Not an idea I'm fond of but if we must kill one of them this phase I'd purpose that's how we do it.
Old 08-31-2014, 08:34 AM   #760
danceflashrevo
scumfan is scared of aa
FFR Veteran

Right, and of course we would need to wait for the night phase to use the orb. But we need to solve this one fast because I have a feeling that the wolves will lynch middie now. Blinds uncharacteristic silence is starting to scare me too. Maybe he made a post about being gone today and I didn't see it?

Why are you here?
Closed Thread