Closed Thread

Old 11-7-2013, 04:46 PM   #641
thesunfan
Role Tide
Sectional ModeratorFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to thesunfan
Default Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

THE AUTOPSY OF YOSHL

Ok, so I'm gonna go through all of the posts he made, and analyze each one, in an effort to discover why he died. In an effort to make this post easier to navigate, I will color the more important posts of his red.

Post #3 has nothing to do with anything

Post #5 is a reminder for the noobies.

Post #87 he immediately posts a vote for Xiz.

Post #88 is just white noise about his irl stuff that explains why he was gone for so long.

Post #93 he shows what a really nice guy he is by calling Xiz and the idea Xiz had just posted stupid. What this shows is that, early on, he was very disapproving of the idea of controlling seer votes.

Post #94 he goes after Xiz a bit more, says that if Xiz was a human, it doesn't make sense for him to try and control seer votes.

Post #97 he points out his problem with Xiz's plan.

Post #98 he ribs Xiz a bit more, essentially telling him to get off his high horse.

Post #101 isn't important, asks a question about a minor detail regarding a joke I made about cedo's posting style.

Post #103 he posts a problem he has with Xiz's plan again.

Post #105 he asks Silvuh a question regarding the enforcer. He goes out of his way to mention that its an important question for the town.

Post #119 is a joke @ pntballa

Post #135 he goes after *guess who?* Xiz again. This time, its a lot longer and a more thorough dissection of a few of his previous posts. Also worth noting, at the very tail-end of this post, he does a mini-vote count.

Post #139 is more going after Xiz.

Post #141 is a restatement of a problem he found with Xiz's seering strategy.

Post #144 is kind of hard for me to figure out where he was going... he admits he just wanted Xiz to say that he's been reading posts and has been playing with his head and not his emotions, I think.

Post #150 he gets very snippy after RP places a seering vote on him.

Post #153 is comic sans shenanigans.

Post #168 is a joke at my voting pattern. More comic sans shenanigans.

Post #176 he lays into me pretty hard after making a joke less than 10 posts ago. This is a drastic change. He also places his first vote on me for my shitposting.

Post #177 is more comic sans shenanigans.

Post #183 is him criticizing Charu shortly after he joined.

Post #185 is a request for a votecount.

Post #187 is a vote on Xiz. This is 11 posts after he voted for me, and right after Xiz made what appears to be a joke-post.

Post #200 is him questioning me regarding why I felt that RSD and Cedo were on the same level of suspicion.

Post #201 is him forgetting to use comic sans again.

Post #252 (he went away for a little while) is him asking Xiz about why he thought only one wolf was posting. It is worth noting that he stopped posting after Xiz, RP and myself all started throwing our suspicion on him, perhaps.

Post #256 he asks Xiz for more elaboration, after Xiz was a smart-ass to him. His patterns of aggression so far are rather odd in that he is usually aggressive (with the exception of post #150) without prompting.

Post #257 is just a remark about his avatar.

Post #264 he deflects a comment by BDN that he is the most suspicious player in the game. He also says that while he did attack Xiz for his seering strategy, he didn't believe that it would fail? (not sure if I understand this correctly)

Post #271 he attacks Xiz after Xiz asks for suggestions and ideas regarding a seering strategy. Going to quote directly here... "I've given a couple small quirks with your posting and change in tone drastically..." (@Xiz). This comment leads me to believe that he is not aware of how aggressive he has been towards Xiz this game, or doesn't want to admit it. He also states that its odd that Xiz is still trying to think of seering strategies, even though he has been mostly shot down since he first posted the idea on N1.

Post #273 he just insults Xiz more; tells him to start playing smart.

Post #274 is him giving up on using comic sans.

Post #276 is him attacking Xiz again.

Post #278 he responds to a question Kraut asked him regarding who he feels is the most suspicious player. He discusses that, while he has gone after Xiz a lot, he has yet to label him as anything. He also remarks that BDN's large post is full of fallacies and problems, which he wants BDN to explain. He remarks that T-Force and Dragon are worth suspecting as well, due to them not posting much at this point. He asks Cedo and Kraut to post more.

Post #280 he argues that the lynch should be on people who haven't posted very much at this point in the game, and places a vote on T-force.

Post #283 he asks me why bandwagoning on an inactive player is a bad idea. He appears polite in this post?

Post #284 he points out a problem he had (and I know admit is a huge flaw in my plan) regarding seering the dead.

Post #288 he agrees with me about focusing on catching the wolves, not on trying to develop a seering strategy. He then makes his case for lynching inactive players again.

Post #330 (he was gone for a bit here as well) he quotes fiction regarding keeping greens alive early game. He also makes his case for lynching quieter/inactive players again and re(?)places a vote on T-force, despite his previous vote being on him already.

Post #332 is just a reminder of how much time is left in the phase.

Post #338 he places a vote on me with no reasoning behind it, which is later explained in that he didn't like me posting the list I did D1. This vote for me happens 8 votes after (re)voting for T-force. (I now apologize for doing so, sorry guys).

Post #334 is just a joke about a typo RP made.

Post #352 he answers a question Charu asked regarding who he feels is the weakest player in the game atm, and that he feels that they aren T-Force and DragonIIDX.

Post #353 he explains this, stating that, while they are new, they aren't saying anything.

Post #360 he argues that not lynching someone is the worth thing that can happen at this point, and places a vote on DragonIIDX.

Post #369 he reasks Kraut a question Xiz asked him regarding what his plan is after the next death. He restates that cardflips are off the table and lynching doesn't directly give results. He also places a vote on RSD, 9 posts after voting for DragonIIDX, and one post of his later.

Post #378 he just restates that he wants there to be a lynch, and reminds everyone of how much time is left.

Post #385 he asks for a votecount and then states that he is going to hold something back until after the lynch. He reminds people of the time left and then says that his vote will probably change.

*reminder to myself, I am on post #392.*

At this point, I gotta get to psych, will finish the autopsy when I get out. I've already started to figure out what I think happenned, and anyone who reads this can probably figure it out too.
Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
Quote:
Originally Posted by XelNya View Post
I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
Quote:
Originally Posted by star-crossed View Post
(Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)
Old 11-7-2013, 04:54 PM   #642
Xiz
TWG Chaos
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to Xiz

...or he wolves killed yosh because I asked the wolves too, jokingly in one of my posts. Making myself look like the master wolf.

Old 11-7-2013, 04:54 PM   #643
Xiz
TWG Chaos

but good effort. I like your dedication.

Old 11-7-2013, 04:58 PM   #644
Riotpolice
"Reach For The Stars"
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to Riotpolice Send a message via Skype™ to Riotpolice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krauthammer View Post
Alright, I'll point that...

Hmmmm...

...I think we should focus this day on cedolad, mellon, T-Force, pntballa and Riot. To me they seem like good targets for this day. I have more or less a human opinion of everybody else, but nothing on those above. Chances are I'm marking one or more wolves as possible humans, though.

I'm curious of what BDN has to say about Riot, though.
I agree to this but I think we just need to widen our search in general.

Xiz, you can vote kraut, but it doesn't make any difference inside the fact that we really do need to look into new people and their motives. And why you voted for him I don't know because 'oh look, what a surprise,' you didn't give any evidence as to why you voted or even switched your vote. Great voting, you're still #1 on my suspicion list.
Also why is "summon" in quotation marks as usually that signifies an alternate meaning like for example last night I "visited" your mother but it really means last night I "fucked her in the ass" so exactly what is the subtext of "summon" because I am not sure I am comfortable with the implications

Quote:
Originally Posted by m0de View Post
im usually the "nice guy" around these parts.. but this is bad, and you should feel bad. i would rather dip my balls in honey and hover them over a red ant hill than to ever hear such butchered crap.
Old 11-7-2013, 05:12 PM   #645
Xiz
TWG Chaos

I don't need to explain to you anything. I'll give more in depth reasoning when I feel best. Besides, nobody has really voted yet (I'm guessing because you are to scared how people will judge you?!)

Also, like I give a shit about me being #1. At-least I am not #2, otherwise I'd be mad and want to be #1.

How about you lock in your 'suspicion' on me and actually vote me.

Old 11-7-2013, 05:18 PM   #646
Charu
Snivy! Dohoho!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riotpolice View Post
Great voting, you're still #1 on my suspicion list.
So after what has been discovered and possibilties, you're really putting Mr. Cubone on your highest target?

I don't see how he would be number one on anyone's list at the moment, considering the wolves killed YoshL to CAST SUSPICION ON XIZ.

Come on Mr. Riot, surely you can see that, noes?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnRedWolf87 View Post
Charu the red-nosed Snivy
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it
You could even say it glows

All of the other Snivies
Used to laugh and call him names
They never let poor Charu
Join in any Snivy games

(Click the arrow to see the rest)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vendetta21 View Post
All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.
Old 11-7-2013, 05:18 PM   #647
Xiz
TWG Chaos

Riotpolice

I think you just fucked up

Old 11-7-2013, 05:18 PM   #648
Charu
Snivy! Dohoho!

Nope, something is rubbing me so hard right now, and it isn't sand paper.

Quote:
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it

All of the other Snivies
Join in any Snivy games

Quote:
All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.
Old 11-7-2013, 05:19 PM   #649
Xiz
TWG Chaos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charu View Post
Nope, something is rubbing me so hard right now, and it isn't sand paper.
oh thats me grinding on you <3

Old 11-7-2013, 05:21 PM   #650
Charu
Snivy! Dohoho!

Now hold on, you may not be number one, but no way in hell am I going to help out a might-be wolf with a vote.

Folks, here's a cool question, ready to answer?

What do you feel about lynching Riot, hmm?

Quote:
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it

All of the other Snivies
Join in any Snivy games

Quote:
Old 11-7-2013, 05:21 PM   #651
Charu
Snivy! Dohoho!

I'll go first. That sudden statement.

Quote:
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it

All of the other Snivies
Join in any Snivy games

Quote:
Old 11-7-2013, 05:23 PM   #652
Xiz
TWG Chaos

I really wanna see Riot talk himself outta this.

Kraut, you are in the chat, and he is defending you.
Right here, right now. Answer charu and give your thoughts. I expect something in the next 5 mins.

Old 11-7-2013, 05:25 PM   #653
Xiz
TWG Chaos

Hi mellon welcome to the party. Try not to leave your computer for 2 hours and answer as well.

Old 11-7-2013, 05:30 PM   #654
Xiz
TWG Chaos

Okay something isn't feeling right. I need to afk 30 mins. But something really feels weird about Riot........

Old 11-7-2013, 05:32 PM   #655
cedolad
moonchild~

Send a message via Skype™ to cedolad

Uhh oohhhhhh.

I come in here ready to post stuff, and now I have to redo it because you people change so much in such little time.

How dare you make this harder for me!
Old 11-7-2013, 05:50 PM   #656
Riotpolice
"Reach For The Stars"
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to Riotpolice Send a message via Skype™ to Riotpolice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charu View Post
So after what has been discovered and possibilties, you're really putting Mr. Cubone on your highest target?

I don't see how he would be number one on anyone's list at the moment, considering the wolves killed YoshL to CAST SUSPICION ON XIZ.

Come on Mr. Riot, surely you can see that, noes?
Actually, come to think of it, you're right. My statement was quite forceful to just say that he's #1 on my suspicion list. I'll see if I can smooth it down:

It's actually very hard for me to place a suspicion right now on anyone else just because nobody else has posted. I really don't know who I need to ultimately place my vote on right now. The most I can do is cast a suspicion on Xiz. This does not mean, however, that I am voting for Xiz in any way, shape, or form. I don't know yet what I am going to do. I think it would really help if people posted their crap before we go vote riot to be lynched.
Also why is "summon" in quotation marks as usually that signifies an alternate meaning like for example last night I "visited" your mother but it really means last night I "fucked her in the ass" so exactly what is the subtext of "summon" because I am not sure I am comfortable with the implications

Quote:
Originally Posted by m0de View Post
im usually the "nice guy" around these parts.. but this is bad, and you should feel bad. i would rather dip my balls in honey and hover them over a red ant hill than to ever hear such butchered crap.
Old 11-7-2013, 05:50 PM   #657
Brilliant Dynamite Neon
nobody fiffers anymore.

Send a message via MSN to Brilliant Dynamite Neon Send a message via Yahoo to Brilliant Dynamite Neon

Hey guys, finally home. Had to get some more sleep midday and then had a dentist's appointment. Getting back on the case soon!

SUSHI OF THE DAY:

Grilled Basement-Water Chūtoro

Thanks for the memories, folks. u da bes
Old 11-7-2013, 05:52 PM   #658
Charu
Snivy! Dohoho!

I'm sure that was a mis-type or whatever. Kraut was viewing the thread, I'm HOPINGLY assuming he meant thread and not chat.

Quote:
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it

All of the other Snivies
Join in any Snivy games

Quote:
Old 11-7-2013, 05:53 PM   #659
cedolad
moonchild~

Send a message via Skype™ to cedolad

yeah chat's been dead for 2 hours.
Old 11-7-2013, 05:54 PM   #660
Charu
Snivy! Dohoho!

Unless Riot is defending in the Skype chat, I wouldn't know because work, lol.

If you are, then naughty boy. =P

Quote:
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it

All of the other Snivies
Join in any Snivy games

Quote:
Closed Thread