Closed Thread

Old 10-24-2013, 03:58 PM   #621
runescapedude1126
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Default Re: TWG CII: 0rbs of power

Quote:
Originally Posted by j-rodd123 View Post
but you're not commenting on any, nor are you showing any thought process so it's kind of like white noise. easily ignored
You obviously did not read my first post when this started then, I specifically stated I do not talk much, I have answered every question presented to me with my honest opinion. Im sensing some bitterness because I voted towards you during day one, and revenge is most definitely not the way to eliminate the wolves. Fact of the matter is, I opposed the use of the vigi orb so early in the game, I made that clear. I stated that since you wanted to use it so adamantly that you may be a wolf, and what happened? The orb killed a town member, not JUST a member, an important one. I have very reasonable suspicion and regardless of anyone elses opinion on that matter, I plan to stick to what I believe. I will continue to answer any questions posed to me, and continue to suspect you as a wolf, while holding to my original position on each topic. My list remains the same.

Best AAA'S: {Midnight}, {Rose}, Szamar Madar, Vertex BETA
Old 10-24-2013, 04:43 PM   #622
j-rodd123
End of the road
FFR Veteran

I think it would be best if I just add you to my ignore list for the remainder of the game, ur missing the point completely, gl trying to get me lynched

Quote:
Originally Posted by FictionJunction View Post
wow
Old 10-24-2013, 05:00 PM   #623
dAnceguy117
new hand moves = dab
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by runescapedude1126 View Post
The orb killed a town member, not JUST a member, an important one.
could you clarify what you mean here?
Old 10-24-2013, 05:01 PM   #624
runescapedude1126
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Maybe i was mistaken, but didnt the orb kill the tracker?

Old 10-24-2013, 05:27 PM   #625
yo man im awesome
soleil ardent
FFR Simfile AuthorD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by runescapedude1126 View Post
Maybe i was mistaken, but didnt the orb kill the tracker?
There were two kills last night. A green and a blue kill. I think it's safe to assume it was the wolves were the ones who killed the tracker.

Quote:
Originally Posted by choof View Post
you double dad loving dipshit
Quote:
Originally Posted by t-rogdor View Post
dammit now i have to smoke a picture of choof out of a bong
Quote:
Originally Posted by smartdude1212 View Post
I can't be the only guy who has wondered what it'd be like to menstruate all over the shower.
Old 10-24-2013, 05:33 PM   #626
runescapedude1126
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Thats fair

Old 10-24-2013, 09:45 PM   #627
dAnceguy117
new hand moves = dab

runescape you say all the right things in our IM convos. "I really hope jrodd is a wolf I guess we'll see when he flips or in postgame," "if you have to then kill me now I'll flip town but you guys can still win this thing," all that.

can you explain why some things you've said in the thread are inconsistent with your actions? day 1 "it's still early, these are just my thoughts for right now, I don't mean to be too accusing" but we're 2/3 through day 2 and your lynch goals have been completely static? "I've read all the posts, I'm an informed voter" but you (supposedly) had no idea thesunfan had claimed tracker?
Old 10-24-2013, 09:57 PM   #628
runescapedude1126
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Ive never been an avid forum user, alot of the time the information I read is only half retained from the forums, so I usually play things by ear, I pay attention to things I generally find important and base the majority of my decisions off of that. I rely on common sense more than I rely on cold hard facts.

Old 10-25-2013, 03:54 AM   #629
The Blue Blur
FFR Player

Talking Re: TWG CII: 0rbs of power

Sleepy sleep sleeps.

alright, time go get down to business.if nothing else, I'll prove that's playing from your phone in a reasonable capacity is possible, if you don't mind going a little insane in the process.

I'm going to have to break this post down into a few parts, since composing a sufficiently large body of text with this phone cause it to lag horribly after a while.

The Divine Mystery of Xiz

First, I am very surprised that this doesn't even register a blip on anyone's else's radar. If i recall correctlyI started playing in an era in which "thinking he's a wolf" was no excuse to ignore suspicious voting activty surrounding a target; there is such a thing as bussing, you know. I would like to hear from everyone who suspect Xiz after this post

Anyways, to the meat of the matter. Xiz seems to be the one player that nearly everyone was hung up on. It seems that discussion of him has fallen by the wayside, but I think that maybe more because runescapedude has presented itself is a better lynch at this day (which I'd agree with bTW), rather then the loss of any actual suspicion on Xiz.

As for his play, it's low profile, and pretty neutral at first. Nothing that smacks of misleading, misrepping, or other wolfy stuff, but nothing that was very productive either, especially not The jrodd thing. Posts (172, 173, 174) led me to give him a wolf edge early on, as it took the topic of the orb use strategies (which was an important topic being actively debated) and did nothing with it, which segues almost directly into his fight with jrodd. It's still n the information-starved Night 1, however, and as the game progresses, I am less and less convinced that there is anything meaningful to be found there, since much more concrete orb strategizing is made later.
Old 10-25-2013, 05:00 AM   #630
The Blue Blur
FFR Player

Talking Re: TWG CII: 0rbs of power

Sleepy sleep sleeps.

alright, time go get down to business.if nothing else, I'll prove that's playing from your phone in a reasonable capacity is possible, if you don't mind going a little insane in the process.

I'm going to have to break this post down into a few parts, since composing a sufficiently large body of text with this phone cause it to lag horribly after a while.

The Divine Mystery of Xiz

First, I am very surprised that this doesn't even register a blip on anyone's else's radar. If i recall correctlyI started playing in an era in which "thinking he's a wolf" was no excuse to ignore suspicious voting activty surrounding a target; there is such a thing as bussing, you know. I would like to hear from everyone who suspect Xiz after this post

Anyways, to the meat of the matter. Xiz seems to be the one player that nearly everyone was hung up on. It seems that discussion of him has fallen by the wayside, but I think that maybe more because runescapedude has presented itself is a better lynch at this day (which I'd agree with bTW), rather then the loss of any actual suspicion on Xiz.

As for his play, it's low profile, and pretty neutral at first. Nothing that smacks of misleading, misrepping, or other wolfy stuff, but nothing that was very productive either, especially not The jrodd thing. Posts (172, 173, 174) led me to give him a wolf edge early on, as it took the topic of the orb use strategies (which was an important topic being actively debated) and did nothing with it, which segues almost directly into his fight with jrodd. It's still n the information-starved Night 1, however, and as the game progresses, I am less and less convinced that there is anything meaningful to be found there, since much more concrete orb strategizing is made later.

During the day is when things get interesting. Before the wagon really begins, Xiz makes his presence known with a totally original conclusion (271). While it isnt the most substantial, it is day one and it is explained, and it's definitely not a neutral or UTR play. I don't see anything evasive about his subsequent defense of his position either (which spans to the beginning of next page.) Also, pay attention to p16 regarding xiz vs. Danceguy. Danceguy backs up his suspicion by claiming that Xiz already had 3 wolf reads. But not only do I not see this happening before that, it's directly refuted later by his suspect list. What's more, this actually does happen with Charu and RSD, but nobody gets on their case, despite them both being relative non-entities N1.

In short, the case seems weak and cherry-picked, as in what applies in the push for Xizdoesn't seem to apply outside of it. This is roughly why I began to give Xiz a townlean, and think that the wagon on him contains wolves. In the next post I will attempt a voter analysis to give a clearer picture of my suspicions.
Old 10-25-2013, 05:10 AM   #631
The Blue Blur
FFR Player

Oh, there goes my QUALITY touch screen.

Yes,it takes that long to compose that amount of texts, because I need to have at LEAST 2 separate windows open, switch and scroll (slowly) between the two constantly, work the forum control as slowly and meticulously as a Galapagos tortoise walking through a minefield to insert relevant formatting and links, and all of that with a finicky screenthat spazzes out wheneverit feels like trolling me. As you can imagine, this is very unpleasant, which makes me more easily distracted also.

I'm going to take a break before I make my second post, because this is bad for my health. Dry, strained eyes and high blood pressure.see you in the morning.
Old 10-25-2013, 08:25 AM   #632
dAnceguy117
new hand moves = dab

smartphone twg on ffr forums sounds brutal lol.

I was referring to #293 when I said that Xiz had posted 3 wolf reads early. I know cedo's name was in parentheses and questions marks and whatever, but I assumed "vigi this person" meant "I think this person is a wolf."

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Blue Blur View Post
In short, the case seems weak and cherry-picked, as in what applies in the push for Xizdoesn't seem to apply outside of it. This is roughly why I began to give Xiz a townlean, and think that the wagon on him contains wolves. In the next post I will attempt a voter analysis to give a clearer picture of my suspicions.
wolves, plural? there are 2 wolves left; do you think the Xiz wagon contained both?
Old 10-25-2013, 10:04 AM   #633
The Blue Blur
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by dAnceguy117 View Post
smartphone twg on ffr forums sounds brutal lol.
More like dumbphone twg, dohoho.

Quote:
I was referring to #293 when I said that Xiz had posted 3 wolf reads early. I know cedo's name was in parentheses and questions marks and whatever, but I assumed "vigi this person" meant "I think this person is a wolf."
Ah, I see. That's plausible. And it could've just been failure to differentiate, since it was primarily a call for vigi orb discussion, but putting cedo on the chopping block when he didn't get a chance to say much of anything is a fair point against Xiz, even if he wasn't confident or pushing for that specifically. You'll see that my upcoming analysis treats you favorably, since you seem to put some actual thought into your votes, flip flops be damned. (Kind of hard to believe this is only Day 2, i keep forgetting that was day one!)

Quote:
wolves, plural? there are 2 wolves left; do you think the Xiz wagon contained both?
Hmm. I'd say it's likely. Mostly because I got the vibe that it was seen as an agreeable and inconsequential lynch. I can't bring myself to say I'd stake the game on it, though, but I rarely have that kind of confidence in myself.

Anyways, BLUE HEDGEPIG AT WORK BZZ BZZ
Old 10-25-2013, 10:11 AM   #634
The Blue Blur
FFR Player

Quote:
Hmm. I'd say it's likely. Mostly because I got the vibe that it was seen as an agreeable and inconsequential lynch, there fore the wolves would be less cautious about contributing to it.
forgot to include that
Old 10-25-2013, 12:23 PM   #635
Xiz
TWG Chaos

Send a message via Skype™ to Xiz

I think I would have died if the 3rd wolf wasn't AFK. I believe 2 were on me. However I could be wrong. Anyway im gonna go pee then write a big post, now that I am no longer distracted from the official.

Old 10-25-2013, 01:21 PM   #636
Xiz
TWG Chaos

Send a message via Skype™ to Xiz

The thoughts of Xiz: (So far)

2. Xiz

So what describe Xiz's behavior, eh?! What has been happening here? Okay time to clear up some questions that I have yet to answer. N1 I decided to go crazy, obvi. I started my toxic posts early (with jrodd who got caught up in it) for one primary reason, (and only one person was able to figure out) - to have the seer orb used on me. The reason for this was way too risky, which almost got me killed. Or, almost vigi'd by charu. But the reason why I wanted the seer orb used on me early was to create an alliance really early, after me being a 'confirmed' green. Which, on the contrary isn't fully green because the seer holder could by lying (in the case Netjet) about me. If I can get anyone to trust me early day one, or reveal to me so the blue would not have to come out, then I'd be happy to die for the blue. Sadly, this is not go my way, or as planned at all.

4. j-rodd123 There are only two points I wanna make about jrodd that really make him look green for me. I strongly feel he is human from the constant and frequent posts he made against me n1 when I was in my toxic phase. Second, thesunfan told me "I strongly, strongly belive that J-rodd is green. If he is not, I will no longer play TWG" (Said in google hangout) I'm willing to trust sunfan on this. While he has dropped in activity as much as before, I have done the same. This day has been a drag, because of the Offical along with well, not much new information has really struck out. He is thinking like me this game. I'm not worried about him.

5. FreakySnots His dedication to the thread and posts is something to note. When we skype chat back and forth, he makes some strong claims against the wolves that I would consider suicide for a wolf player. I'm not concerned about Freaky.

7. yo man im awesome This little bugger. What are you doing YMIA. I can't put my finger on you but if so it would be the middle finger. I don't trust you at all, as I said earlier from your activity and presence withing the google hangout, how none of your thoughts this game are your own, and how defensive a lot of your posts are, until you decided to do the 'fine kill me what do i care' approach, which is not needed this early from how few votes are on you right now. Your plays are offsetting, like your voting onto TPS (ultra last second) and how little you have really gave into this game. When there is fighting or discussion about anyone else, you sit back, think of a good answer and perhaps (but must likely don't) post. However, you post immediately after a tactical question about the game, or a post directed directly at you. I don't get it.

8. Charu My little snivy. Oh, how your fangs drip blood from our allies. You are a tricky one to tackle. You have asked why I think you are red, but I have yet to give you a real reason (mostly because it has yet to really track water for me) Freakysnots got into my head about you, and arose some really interesting points that I think NEED to be addressed.
- Sunfan told everything to netjet
- Charu told netjet he had the orb, but didn't want to be revealed to be 'manipulated'
- Charu seems like he is playing a wolf the first time I am playing a wolf, goes hard and narrow visioned onto one target (in this case, on me) and while open to speculation, still stays strong unless of a bandwagon vote change onto someone else.
Overall, i'm about 70% wolf read on Charu. All this could be Freakysnots getting in my head though.

10. runescapedude1126 He has played this game perfectly in terms of being neutral. I tip my hat to you. There isn't much anyone can really pull from him besides the "omg he is too neutral guys, he must be a wolf" strat. I'm not willing to bandwagon vote him yet, or at all. I haven't really been considering him that high on my radar, so it could be me just being stupid. I'd like to know more about him before the phase ends though.

11. Silvuh
This guy posts very infrequently, but when he does he makes a strong point. While I am annoyed he doesn't throw himself into the thread more to make more discussions, he makes solid claims against every player, and his thoughts which seem well thought out. He is green though due to his tell with sunfan, revealing netjet. Would a wolf really kill another wolf to earn free passage through the game? Nah. Don't think so between a netjet - silvuh combo. Silvuh told sunfan that the seer orb will reveal blue, NOT green, which thesunfan didn't catch until silvuh revealed it to him. It makes no sense that silvuh would be a red.
12. danceguy117 When he was thinking I was a wolf, in google hangout I saw him getting angry because he started to think I was green. Saw it in his face. A red wouldn't immediately react like that. Green.

13. Brilliant Dynamite Neon His AFK-ness worries me. Granted, he has an excuse for that, yada-yada. However, what really raises flags for me is his fluff amount. One of the questions I am struggin' with is, I had 20 min's where I COULD have died when I was one away. Why did I not? Was it because no other greens wanted to hop on? Or was it because one of the other reds, such as BDN was AFK and couldn't vote me for the insta? The bandwagon fell so the reds had to abandon it before it got too suspicious by placing it on other random votes... creating a really weird 2-2-3-2 type vote spread before the netjet catch. I don't like it. Sorry my furry buddy. I sense a wolf under that cute fur.

Final thoughts:

1) I think out of YMIA or Charu, one is a wolf. I doubt both. I say will kill one of them today. I push for Charu still.
2) I think that this bandwagon on me right now is really, really stupid and should be screaming some wolf reads to you all. If you really think I am still wolf, then okay do what you want. But it's started to become really questionable now that you want to create another wagon for me.
3) Let's get talking. Day ends today. I want to see posts. No more lurking.

Old 10-25-2013, 01:28 PM   #637
Charu
Snivy! Dohoho!

Quote:
I would like to hear from everyone who suspect Xiz after this post
Alight, I'll give you the rundown of my thought process. Because for some reason, I have a feeling you're looking at me due to:

Quote:
What's more, this actually does happen with Charu and RSD, but nobody gets on their case, despite them both being relative non-entities N1.
Anyways, onwards to my thought process, dohoho!

---

I still find him suspicious, but not so much anymore after what has happened at the end of Day 1 and Night 2.

When he was making a case and planning and calling to do this and that while still saying he's a human late in the day phase, kind of made me want to lean human to him as I kept my vote on him the entire day before Silvuh found the wolf. The reason I didn't change my vote was because I thought to myself and explained to people that if Xiz was actually human, it would give us that edge to go and seer Netjet since his plan would have some weight on it.

However, since, ya know, we found out Netjet was a wolf before this happened, he became way more human in my eyes. I casted a vigi vote on him night 2 because I just didn't believe him still. Now though, I think it's sort of improbable that he is a wolf with the way he's been acting.

His vote towards me this phase doesn't really concern me with his wolf or human vibe. If anything, makes me concern with freakysnots vibe. I don't know why and I don't have any evidence to claim, but I just feel he set Xiz up to vote for me. Just something, a hunch if you will.

Actually, sort of surprised people are going to Runescape. I gave my thoughts to danceguy on him. He's an odd cookie, but there's really nothing from him that I've seen that makes me want him dead.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnRedWolf87 View Post
Charu the red-nosed Snivy
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it
You could even say it glows

All of the other Snivies
Used to laugh and call him names
They never let poor Charu
Join in any Snivy games

(Click the arrow to see the rest)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vendetta21 View Post
All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.
Old 10-25-2013, 01:29 PM   #638
Charu
Snivy! Dohoho!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiz View Post
8. Charu My little snivy. Oh, how your fangs drip blood from our allies. You are a tricky one to tackle. You have asked why I think you are red, but I have yet to give you a real reason (mostly because it has yet to really track water for me) Freakysnots got into my head about you, and arose some really interesting points that I think NEED to be addressed.
- Sunfan told everything to netjet
- Charu told netjet he had the orb, but didn't want to be revealed to be 'manipulated'
- Charu seems like he is playing a wolf the first time I am playing a wolf, goes hard and narrow visioned onto one target (in this case, on me) and while open to speculation, still stays strong unless of a bandwagon vote change onto someone else.
Overall, i'm about 70% wolf read on Charu. All this could be Freakysnots getting in my head though.
Holy shit, my hunch was right.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnRedWolf87 View Post
Charu the red-nosed Snivy
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it
You could even say it glows

All of the other Snivies
Used to laugh and call him names
They never let poor Charu
Join in any Snivy games

(Click the arrow to see the rest)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vendetta21 View Post
All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.
Old 10-25-2013, 02:08 PM   #639
dAnceguy117
new hand moves = dab

imo there's no way this lynch should be outside of:

YMIA
Charu
runescapedude
BDN
freakysnots

^ no particular order.

one key question to ask about Charu here: could he be this good of a liar? I'm struggling with this question right now.
Old 10-25-2013, 02:11 PM   #640
freakysnots
八一
FFR Veteran

Just stepping in to say that let's lynch yoman this phase.

Closed Thread