Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Gaming > The Werewolf Game
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-4-2008, 02:17 AM   #601
FictionJunction
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to FictionJunction Send a message via MSN to FictionJunction Send a message via Yahoo to FictionJunction Send a message via Skype™ to FictionJunction
Default Re: TWC Rules, Policies, Etc.

talk about bull****.

see, it's kind of unfair that my messages get deleted when I make serious propositions. I thought this was a council, not a p.g 13 channel. Next time discuss instead of deleting my posts.

edit: save I'm not in the council, it didn't merit deletion.

Last edited by FictionJunction; 11-4-2008 at 02:19 AM..
FictionJunction is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-4-2008, 11:24 AM   #602
travman301
#swagdog
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to travman301

Quote:
Originally Posted by FictionJunction View Post
talk about bull****.

see, it's kind of unfair that my messages get deleted when I make serious propositions. I thought this was a council, not a p.g 13 channel. Next time discuss instead of deleting my posts.

edit: save I'm not in the council, it didn't merit deletion.
What were said propositions? I don't know what posts you are referring to.
travman301 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-4-2008, 02:28 PM   #603
u84
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

The proposition was to permanantly ban rzr from TWG altogether. Flawofhumanity approved that message and, as posted by Hoochan, it was paid for by the Organization Against Fags. Inappropriate and such, but only Hoochan's message should have been deleted because, although not right, Flaw's propostion was still a proposition. A simple "No, you're an idiot," would have sufficed.

Then i remembered i found the package last night while drunk and put it on in excitement, then immediately passed out.

Last edited by: Tasselfoot; 7 minutes ago. Reason: I am your MILF.
u84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-4-2008, 02:35 PM   #604
travman301
#swagdog
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to travman301

Quote:
Originally Posted by u84 View Post
The proposition was to permanantly ban rzr from TWG altogether. Flawofhumanity approved that message and, as posted by Hoochan, it was paid for by the Organization Against Fags. Inappropriate and such, but only Hoochan's message should have been deleted because, although not right, Flaw's propostion was still a proposition. A simple "No, you're an idiot," would have sufficed.
Ah, okay. I remember those now.
travman301 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-4-2008, 06:31 PM   #605
flawofhumanity
MMM WATCHA SAY
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to flawofhumanity

Alright, since manti said not to discuss the game, I'll leave that conversation for later, and trust me, it's one hell of a conversation. As for the deletion of posts, there's no point in crying about spilled milk. Hoochan ruined a serious proposition backed up with serious support with what he thought was a witty little (and actually a little hilarious) statement.

The best thing we can do is propose our sugestion again in a more serious way, since we obviously can't convey humor in this srs thread.

I believe that while there is no precedent for a permanent TWG ban, if there's anywhere to start it, it's definitely with Rzr. Not only has he broken TWG rules, he has constantly disrespected TWG members as well as the Council with generally smartass remarks, degradation, and has on several occasions caused conflicts that are unnecessary. I know it's really extreme, but there has to be SOME action taken against this attitude because it hurts not only a single player, or even a single game, but hurts all of TWG.

flawofhumanity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-4-2008, 09:43 PM   #606
rzr
TWG Veteran

Send a message via AIM to rzr Send a message via MSN to rzr Send a message via Yahoo to rzr Send a message via Skype™ to rzr

jTWG's over. Let's talk.

And Flaw's just mad because I got him banned.

P.S. Hoochan's post did make me laugh, regardless of it being against me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkshark View Post
Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
Quote:
Originally Posted by aperson View Post
i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sprite-
More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine
rzr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-4-2008, 10:03 PM   #607
DarkManticoreX2
TWG Overlord
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to DarkManticoreX2

I deleted the posts originally because I assumed they were made to intentionally flame another member of TWG. If that was not wholly their intent then I apologize.

I won't take part of this discussion, but I will moderate it to keep it civilized. Everyone needs to realize the amount of junk that has been thrown at rzr over the course of his twg carrer.

I don't approve of or condone the disrespect he has shown to members of the TWC, but we haven't done anything to stop people from attacking him either. It's only fair for him to be a little angry at us.

Quote:
Originally Posted by V
Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.
DarkManticoreX2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-4-2008, 10:14 PM   #608
rzr
TWG Veteran

Send a message via AIM to rzr Send a message via MSN to rzr Send a message via Yahoo to rzr Send a message via Skype™ to rzr

And I'm sorry for my disrespect... Me and Mak made amends, we're planning to co-host a fun game. Manti, I think we're cool again. I was a HUGE prick before I quit. I've always gotten along with BDN and Trav. And Thunder is... A great guy. I respect him a lot, and since his military leave nothing will change that. I've never had an opinion on Roundbox, but he makes of laugh. I'd just rather treat you guys like normal players than people with power. It's more fun that way. And I only have problems with Hoochan. But, I've tried several times to rectify them. He just keeps it going. Once with u84, but we settled it. We were both having bad days. FJ's never liked me, and that's fine. Everyone has their opinions. Same with Flaw. Everyone else I get along with fine. Most of the current players I recruited to the game myself, lol. Sorry to anyone who still has hard feelings.

Quote:
Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
Quote:

Quote:
Quote:
yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

Old 11-6-2008, 01:55 AM   #609
FictionJunction
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to FictionJunction Send a message via MSN to FictionJunction Send a message via Yahoo to FictionJunction Send a message via Skype™ to FictionJunction

that probably has to be the sorriest excuse of an apology/explanation I've ever read.

the amount of **** tolerated by the council and the other players should have been enough for a ban anyway. Not to mention that he claimed that he wouldn't play with us again until we grew up, or something along those lines.

truthfully, if we're not good enough he shouldn't be playing with us. That and the fact he's a two-face suck-up who's bent rules more than I have masturbated.

It's not a matter of disliking the kid - it's his character and how it has and will continue to cross with the game.
FictionJunction is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-7-2008, 01:48 PM   #610
rzr
TWG Veteran

Fj, shut up. You don't play. You don't host. You're not on the Council. You don't put any productive or positive ideas forth. So, shut up. The only people who care about what you have to say fall in your category.

Don't get all pissy after I post this. I've shut up and tried a million times to ignore your **** or befriend you. For someone as intelligent as you, you sure do seem to have a hard time getting things through your head.

Anyway, I came on the thread to address the issue of my ban publically, as pnt instructed me to do so. So, I'll build my case:

We've all seen this alleged conversation. Well, the Council and myself. Right to the point, it didn't happen. Now, the reason I told Clarinet my role is because she let it slip to me that she was the guardian. I told several Council members this before the end of the game. So, the only way I could know this is if she told me. My tactic was to question her and trick her into admitting something. She said something about a guardsbane and unless she'd been an exceptional beginner, she wouldn't slip something like that. Furthermore, the content of the alleged conversation is in question. Now, you all know the address of which I was messaging. If it is posted, please censor that. When have I ever written with such atrocious grammar and spelling? Never.

I mean, faking a conversation is a strategic TWG tactic. And risky. But, there's no risk to her for doing it. I have no explanation for a motive. I don't know one. I can't see one. I won't ask for one. She's jump_the_bullet's sister, and I wouldn't jeopardize my friendship with him by fighting with her sister. Besides, God only knows what made-up crap I'd expect by confronting her.

So, if trying to appeal my ban isn't going to get me anywhere but to catch more ****, just let me know. I won't bother. But, I was denied the recent TWG and am being denied the jTWG, I hope I can play the next TWG.

Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
Quote:

Old 11-7-2008, 02:01 PM   #611
Oni-Paranoia
No fucks
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by rzr View Post
Fj, shut up. You don't play. You don't host. You're not on the Council. You don't put any productive or positive ideas forth. So, shut up. The only people who care about what you have to say fall in your category.

Don't get all pissy after I post this. I've shut up and tried a million times to ignore your **** or befriend you. For someone as intelligent as you, you sure do seem to have a hard time getting things through your head.

Anyway, I came on the thread to address the issue of my ban publically, as pnt instructed me to do so. So, I'll build my case:

We've all seen this alleged conversation. Well, the Council and myself. Right to the point, it didn't happen. Now, the reason I told Clarinet my role is because she let it slip to me that she was the guardian. I told several Council members this before the end of the game. So, the only way I could know this is if she told me. My tactic was to question her and trick her into admitting something. She said something about a guardsbane and unless she'd been an exceptional beginner, she wouldn't slip something like that. Furthermore, the content of the alleged conversation is in question. Now, you all know the address of which I was messaging. If it is posted, please censor that. When have I ever written with such atrocious grammar and spelling? Never.

I mean, faking a conversation is a strategic TWG tactic. And risky. But, there's no risk to her for doing it. I have no explanation for a motive. I don't know one. I can't see one. I won't ask for one. She's jump_the_bullet's sister, and I wouldn't jeopardize my friendship with him by fighting with her sister. Besides, God only knows what made-up crap I'd expect by confronting her.

So, if trying to appeal my ban isn't going to get me anywhere but to catch more ****, just let me know. I won't bother. But, I was denied the recent TWG and am being denied the jTWG, I hope I can play the next TWG.
Does Clarinet have FULL-proof that the conversation was an exact SS through the IM logs kept from AIM itself AND it including the clock or any other way to show that the conversation was AFTER death??

Also even IF thats the case, if rzr told Clarinet before he died what his role was and after, simply no punishment should be given since it would be information that was previously presented.
Oni-Paranoia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-7-2008, 02:02 PM   #612
rzr
TWG Veteran

Uh, Manti, feel free to delete the first part of my post. I'd edit it, but I'd have to hit "CLR" on my phone for every character before the ones I want to keep.

Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
Quote:

Old 11-7-2008, 02:06 PM   #613
rzr
TWG Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oni-Paranoia View Post
Does Clarinet have FULL-proof that the conversation was an exact SS through the IM logs kept from AIM itself AND it including the clock or any other way to show that the conversation was AFTER death??

Also even IF thats the case, if rzr told Clarinet before he died what his role was and after, simply no punishment should be given since it would be information that was previously presented.
Screen shots can be created or edited with enough graphic skills. I can prove this by faking a conversation between... Well, anyone. However, if she wants to go as far as to do that to simply get me banned then I don't see my efforts getting anywhere. The conversation did not have any date stamped times that I saw or remember seeing.

Also, Council, I've served one ban. If you decide I'm guilty I ask you at least shorten the length to the one game ban.

Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
Quote:

Old 11-7-2008, 02:15 PM   #614
pntballa18
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to pntballa18 Send a message via Skype™ to pntballa18

The only evidence you've really given to support that the convo is faked is that the grammar is "atrocious". The grammar in the convo actually seems fine to me. Besides the use of cuz, it's in complete sentences and all that.
Old 11-7-2008, 02:27 PM   #615
rzr
TWG Veteran

Yes, and you know I've never written like that. Also, lower case pronoun "i" and others. I'm a grammar Nazi, I notice things like that. I'm not perfect, but I'm not that bad.

Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
Quote:

Old 11-7-2008, 02:38 PM   #616
flawofhumanity
MMM WATCHA SAY
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to flawofhumanity

There's so much crap in here I don't know where to start. Rzr, your response to FJ is a prime example of disrespect. Regardless of how you view FJ, he is a member of TWG and believe it or not his opinion does hold sway in many people's eyes.

Oni-paranoia, even if the information was presented pre-death and post-death, it is a problem. Saying "I'm seer." pre-death and "I'm seer." post-death (just a random example) is COMPLETELY different and has the potential to be game changing. Any exchange of information after death is illegal, bottom line.

flawofhumanity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-7-2008, 02:52 PM   #617
rzr
TWG Veteran

The point of the appeal is to show the Council that the exchange of information was before death, as opposed to the allegation of it being after death. My "disrespect" is completely warranted given the way he reacted to my apology. I have never disrespected anyone who has not done so to me first.

Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
Quote:

Old 11-7-2008, 03:16 PM   #618
pntballa18
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by rzr View Post
I have never disrespected anyone who has not done so to me first.
all i had to do do disprove this was scroll up (i have 80ppp)

http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...&postcount=566
Old 11-7-2008, 03:21 PM   #619
rzr
TWG Veteran

That's not disrespect.

Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
Quote:

Old 11-7-2008, 03:25 PM   #620
pntballa18
FFR Player

how is that not disrespect?