Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Gaming > The Werewolf Game
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-10-2015, 12:11 AM   #581
thesunfan
Role Tide
Sectional ModeratorFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to thesunfan
Default Re: jTWG LXXVII: DFR and the Six Dakis: Reloaded GAME THREAD

after reading zenith's posts I feel less bad for voting for him.
I probably would've read him town at the town but I kinda agree with lucy in that he was not playing all that well.
Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
Quote:
Originally Posted by XelNya View Post
I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
Quote:
Originally Posted by star-crossed View Post
(Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)
thesunfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2015, 12:14 AM   #582
thesunfan
Role Tide

town at the time*
Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
Quote:
Quote:
(Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)
Old 07-10-2015, 12:17 AM   #583
thesunfan
Role Tide

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpittingSquirl View Post
Whats the difference? You can kill him before he's able to post them?
I like irony and I guess the wolves do too.
Quote:
Quote:
Old 07-10-2015, 12:18 AM   #584
thesunfan
Role Tide

plop ur saying a lot of words and I still don't really think ur town.
maybe try being more town with less words? idk what 2 say 2 u atm.
Quote:
Quote:
Old 07-10-2015, 12:25 AM   #585
thesunfan
Role Tide

I'm trying.
I'm trying plop.

At what point in time, be it before the game began if it may, did you decide you were going to try and take a role bullet?
Quote:
Quote:
Old 07-10-2015, 12:26 AM   #586
thesunfan
Role Tide

specifically using that movie clip?
Quote:
Quote:
Old 07-10-2015, 12:30 AM   #587
Charles Claythorne
FFR Player

Send a message via Yahoo to Charles Claythorne Send a message via Skype™ to Charles Claythorne

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrPopadopalis25 View Post
I agree with you here to a certain extent. Sometimes I think to myself "Wow this person sounds pretty townie now that they're in the spotlight, but my case on them makes so much sense," and end up being wrong (usually happens with blind or red blaster, and recently happened with curry when he was the doctor). But if I'm wrong about jrodd that puts xel into the other scum slot, and I don't see xel/help being a team due to xel's push on him today. So that would mean I'm way off the mark with both help and jrodd. And maybe I am, but if I am then where do I go? I think you and sunfan are very townie, and I think AA is townie albeit opportunistic. Jrodd/help makes the most sense to me.
I feel like sunfan is still a potential candidate; I could maybe see him as a Partner with helphelp? And maybe have him lead the kill since this is a jTWG? It's a stretch, yeah, but to be honest, I feel like all possible pairings will require us to get rid of one assumption we're making about someone. I think that, at the very least, one of the Wolves is between helphelp and XelNya, however.

I don't think j-rodd would have brought up that he pushed on helphelp Day 1 if he didn't believe it himself, anyway. And having ruminated over it for some time, I don't think that, if they were Partners, helphelp would outright miss that j-rodd had literally posted right before him when he posted this:
Quote:
Originally Posted by helphelp11 View Post
From what I said from it only being Day 1, I don't suspect j-rodd because it's so early in the game, because there's little to pick up on. I guess I should've said just to give it some time.

Also, j-rodd said that he'd be back when he gets home, so I'm waiting.
Similarly, I think it would be weird that he plays around with the idea that j-rodd might be Seer, and seriously consider it that is:

Quote:
Didn't you say that j-rodd claimed cop? Or has j-rodd not confirmed it yet?

(#422)

That limits it to B or 2.
Quote:
Wait, nevermind you said it was hypothetical.

And I'm not sure that j-rodd would fit as a Partner with XelNya either, given that he's totally fine with a lynch on him this Day Phase (though, maybe he would be willing to bus since XelNya's been mostly absent?). He treated him weirdly Day 1, but I don't think he would behave like that with his Partner if he were a Wolf.
Old 07-10-2015, 12:32 AM   #588
Charles Claythorne
FFR Player

Send a message via Yahoo to Charles Claythorne Send a message via Skype™ to Charles Claythorne

Ugh, Chariplop is like so absurdly Human right now. Maybe I'm the only one seeing it because of our similar playing styles, but ughhh.
Old 07-10-2015, 12:32 AM   #589
thesunfan
Role Tide

help + plop is where I'm at atm.

help has awkward posts and isn't asking a lot of questions like normal. maybe jrodd is right on him which is great cuz I'm gonna try to kill plop today instead of help.

plop is posting a lot of words and thats really it. I don't like how he softed a role weakly like that and I don't like the way he has been posting. Reminds me of his wolf game just in general, but specifically his early ones. I would be very surprised if he flipped town.

mashi is just a gutread and after reading his posts I think I'll tell my gut to be quiet for now. I think I've basically mindfucked myself trying to read him this game. Null if even that.

xel is eh. I'll need to see more from him in this current phase.

jrodd flipping out after I voted him is the reaction I wanted to see him have if he's town and more. Almost always town.

AA is probably town cuz he wanted to fite me and cuz he's putting in wayyyyyyy too much work for him to be a wolf imo.
Quote:
Quote:
Old 07-10-2015, 12:36 AM   #590
thesunfan
Role Tide

I will vote help instead of plop today, but only help.

p much final decision.
Quote:
Quote:
Old 07-10-2015, 12:37 AM   #591
thesunfan
Role Tide

errr, I can vote for help or plop but I prefer help*
that makes more sense yah.
Quote:
Quote:
Old 07-10-2015, 12:39 AM   #592
thesunfan
Role Tide

I hate/love when Charu's a wolf because he makes random.org nightkills p much and it confuses the shit out of everyone except for me albeit giving no information based on the other wolves so I look rly smart when I catch charu cuz he kills slankers but hate playing the game before that point.

Kinda how I feel about lucy dying EXCEPT CHARU ISN'T PLAYING iadhsifuahsdifadf
Quote:
Quote:
Old 07-10-2015, 12:40 AM   #593
thesunfan
Role Tide

I'm p sure I know what the setup is
Its my least favorite of the 6
I just know it
Quote:
Quote:
Old 07-10-2015, 12:42 AM   #594
thesunfan
Role Tide

I already told u
my least favorite one
Quote:
Quote:
Old 07-10-2015, 12:44 AM   #595
thesunfan
Role Tide

dog that's all ur getting from me
Quote:
Quote:
Old 07-10-2015, 12:45 AM   #596
thesunfan
Role Tide

plop idk about this game anymore I went to take a piss and somewhere without even thinking about it came back from the bathroom with a townread on u for literally no reason.
I think I need to stop playing tonight.
Quote:
Quote:
Old 07-10-2015, 12:47 AM   #597
Charles Claythorne
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrPopadopalis25 View Post
Mashi, what do you think about the lack of defenses against help? Bussing or mislynch? Same with Xel too.
I'm trying to decide that for myself, to be honest. I don't think it's out of the question for a Partner to bus given the current traction on him; if sunfan started defending him and tried pushing elsewhere, for example, bells would start ringing.

On the other hand though, XelNya has received less attention; j-rodd's mentioned that he would be fine with lynching him and I felt like he wouldn't bus in this situation, but maybe he would? I'm thinking j-rodd's Human anyway and I feel like if sunfan and XelNya were Partners, the wolfing is really weird. Maybe sunfan would be up to randoming as a Wolf, but I haven't played enough with him to know for sure.

It's difficult for me to come to a conclusion considering helphelp and XelNya have contributed least to the game, but I guess if I were a Wolf in a situation like this, I would bus my Partner, especially if they went inactive. In which case, I would think helphelp would likelier be a Wolf due to the attention brought on him. I still want to think things through though, but I'm still most suspicious of him right now.
Old 07-10-2015, 12:50 AM   #598
thesunfan
Role Tide

I will let random.org make my nightkills in exactly two situations
Night 0
Whoever I have to endgame in order to win to dodge a medic save in veeeeeery rare instances on DM.
Quote:
Quote:
Old 07-10-2015, 12:50 AM   #599
Charles Claythorne
FFR Player

sunfan it gets harder suspecting you if you keep acting human
Old 07-10-2015, 01:02 AM   #600
Charles Claythorne
FFR Player

hey wolves i have a hersheys chocolate bar

ill share w/ only u guys, all you need to do is post in the thread that you want some!!!