Closed Thread

Old 07-30-2014, 11:36 PM   #581
DaBackpack
~ お ま ん こ ~

Send a message via Skype™ to DaBackpack
Default Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charu View Post
To be honest, I would use V's logic more seriously now and perhaps go on Pyschoangel. Since we now, for a fact, that V wasn't just using sound logic to frame, I strongly think this should be the lynch at the moment.

In the mean time, I think this temporarily clears Plop in my book for now. He had his suspicions on Pyscho before V made his post accusing her.
Plus I don't think she ever explained the chronology contradiction that Vendetta pointed out. Kept dodging it. I might be misremembering but that would be something concrete to go on for now if it's true.

I think Psycho would be a good vote also, want to hear what she has to say though

Also remember that Cedo was the first vote on Vendetta, iirc, and he said something about a "favorite wagon" but did he give real evidence at that point? Or was it later? I'm too tired to look back tonight, operating on memory which might be wrong

I want to say atm that either they're working together as wolves, or psycho wanted to not be the first one to vote on V and took advantage of cedo's vote

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moogy View Post
no one cares
Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog View Post
there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
that's kind of a sad statistic
Old 07-30-2014, 11:39 PM   #582
psychoangel691
Retired Staff
All the things
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to psychoangel691

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaBackpack View Post
Plus I don't think she ever explained the chronology contradiction that Vendetta pointed out. Kept dodging it. I might be misremembering but that would be something concrete to go on for now if it's true.

I think Psycho would be a good vote also, want to hear what she has to say though

Also remember that Cedo was the first vote on Vendetta, iirc, and he said something about a "favorite wagon" but did he give real evidence at that point? Or was it later? I'm too tired to look back tonight, operating on memory which might be wrong

I want to say atm that either they're working together as wolves, or psycho wanted to not be the first one to vote on V and took advantage of cedo's vote
Blindreper was the first vote on V
Old 07-30-2014, 11:39 PM   #583
DaBackpack
~ お ま ん こ ~

ninja'd, but it's still a little weird how cedo literally came out of nowhere and took the pressure off of you, might have happened totally innocently but i'm not sure

going to look at yesterday's EoD again tomorrow, goodnight

Quote:
no one cares
Quote:
Old 07-30-2014, 11:42 PM   #584
DaBackpack
~ お ま ん こ ~

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychoangel691 View Post
Blindreper was the first vote on V
oh shoot I must have forgotten about that, was that at around the beginning of the Day with the "V is shady" business?

I was thinking cedo was the one who really formed the bandwagon after V's big post on you but I guess blind had a vote before him

Quote:
no one cares
Quote:
Old 07-30-2014, 11:43 PM   #585
psychoangel691
Retired Staff
All the things

Cedo did put more pressure on him but he wasn't the first vote. Just wanted to make sure that was put out there.
Old 07-30-2014, 11:49 PM   #586
psychoangel691
Retired Staff
All the things

I think I'm more suspicious of those who jumped on the wagon late or that avoided it all together. Actually feel a bit suspicious of you after these posts

Quote:
..............Vendetta.............
Quote:
Reluctantly
Quote:
V said that? Jesus that's pretty damming for him right now.

I feel better about that vote now, but there's still a chance he would do those things as a human (just as a general statement, I'm not moving my vote)
It's as if you already knew he was a human and were trying your best to make yourself look as town as possible by being "iffy" on your vote. If you were really that iffy on it you would have voted for me or someone else. You've jumped up pretty high on the list for me.
Old 07-30-2014, 11:57 PM   #587
DaBackpack
~ お ま ん こ ~

If I was a wolf, why do you think I would switch my vote from one human to another and attract suspicion to myself? Especially when you had more votes on you at the time?

I think I gave an explanation at the time, that I was weary of both of you. V ' reasoning was good, and in the end I doubted it because of the thought that he was manipulating us.

Quote:
no one cares
Quote:
Old 07-31-2014, 12:00 AM   #588
psychoangel691
Retired Staff
All the things

Quote:
If I was a wolf, why do you think I would switch my vote from one human to another and attract suspicion to myself? Especially when you had more votes on you at the time?

I think I gave an explanation at the time, that I was weary of both of you. V ' reasoning was good, and in the end I doubted it because of the thought that he was manipulating us.
And why would I draw attention to myself if I was a wolf by attacking the person most suspicious of me? Yet two of you have already placed a vote on me.
Old 07-31-2014, 12:01 AM   #589
DaBackpack
~ お ま ん こ ~

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaBackpack
Especially when you had more votes on you at the time? .
Err this might be wrong actually, but I think suspicions were around equal at that time

Quote:
no one cares
Quote:
Old 07-31-2014, 12:01 AM   #590
psychoangel691
Retired Staff
All the things

Yeah it was 3 and 3 by then
Old 07-31-2014, 12:10 AM   #591
psychoangel691
Retired Staff
All the things

Looking back you had actually voted V in the earlier part of the phase after the whole SK thing went down

Quote:
V
Old 07-31-2014, 01:26 AM   #592
psychoangel691
Retired Staff
All the things

Silvu:
As of right now I'm leaning town for Slivu, but I don't have a lot to go on for now. Seems to be making informative posts without being overly pushy on anything.

thesoonphan:
Also leaning town on him for now given last phase. Usually it's pretty easy to tell when he's a wolf and he hasn't really stuck out that way so far this game. I also don't think he would have wanted gradiant to die after their argument if he were a wolf. It could be a clever tactic, but I'm not worried about him for now.

cedolad:
For now I'm going to lean town on him. He did push the V lynch pretty hard but I'm not sure why he'd sway the votes away from me if he were a wolf because it would have killed a townie either way. I know none of you know this because obviously you have no reason to believe me saying I'm town, but for me I don't consider him wolf for now because he could have easily jumped on the wagon for me and killed me off. Once I was killed V probably would be taking the heat that I'm going to take today anyway. So really there's no benefit for cedo to push the votes away from me onto V if he were a wolf.

Charoo:
I'm kind of just neutral on him for now. A lot of goof posting early, was on xel for a bit of the phase, questioned the SK thing with backpack so for some of the phase seemed like he was trying to get some information. What I didn't like was the lazy V vote at the very end of the phase without saying much of anything. Also did it when he knew V wouldn't be back to post anymore, that makes me slightly weary but not enough to want to chase him down this phase.

blindreaper:
Extremely lazy play, left himself on V the entire day under the premis of "he's scary and can sway people" which yes can be dangerous but with little other evidence against him blind should have been looking into other people. I don't like that he just piggybacked off cedo's stuff on V with
Quote:
Originally Posted by blindreper1179 View Post
Cedo explained how I feel to a T.
zelnya:
I really don't know what to think about him right now. I got a lot of feedback that this is just the way he plays regardless of role. He did make some effort with the reads list but also said that he didn't think I was a good day 1 lynch but hopped on the wagon anyway.
Quote:
Originally Posted by XelNya View Post

3. Blind posted something so I'm gonna vote switch: Psychoangel. You're right we are stretched a little thin.
The phase was starting to wind down but we still had a little over 5 hours at this point. Still plenty of time to gain information for a good lynch.

xiv:
Also someone I'm weary of because there was no effort there. Not much supporting evidence for anything really just hopping around. Was just very casual with jumping on a few wagons
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiz View Post
Also I still like killing sunfan over everyone else today still. His early responses of me on him were too weird.

I will wagon on sunfan, plop, or dabackpack as of right now if those wagons pick up.
but really didn't say why. Could just be very lazy play, I don't know.

dabackpank:
Already mentioned why I'm leaning red on him but will place it in here anyway.
Quote:
Actually feel a bit suspicious of you after these posts

Quote:
..............Vendetta.............
Quote:
Reluctantly
Quote:
V said that? Jesus that's pretty damming for him right now.

I feel better about that vote now, but there's still a chance he would do those things as a human (just as a general statement, I'm not moving my vote)
It's as if you already knew he was a human and were trying your best to make yourself look as town as possible by being "iffy" on your vote. If you were really that iffy on it you would have voted for me or someone else. You've jumped up pretty high on the list for me.
Going back through the thread I came to find that even Silvuh though it was weird prior to the phase ending.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvuh View Post
dabbacpnak cuz #534 makes no sense to me as a town post

brb hav somore surfaces to scratch bt relly at this . i just dont want a pantom

so we shud put more preassure on xiv rite funstan
Then there was the whole SK thing, which may be nothing but it may be something. He had actually placed a vote on V earlier because of it.

plopadop:
This is my strongest wolf lean right now.
Started with this when I had only made 2 posts that weren't serious in the game
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrPopadopalis25 View Post
This seems to be indicative of more than one player this game. Even though I've only played a couple of games with him, V's posts seem to be more stream of consciousness style than before (that's role neutral, though), and psychoangel is way more UTR compared to when she was Hook...maybe she's nervous to enter the fray because she isn't a vanilla townie?
Which I was the same on Hook until being pressed on. He placed a vote on blind but as soon as Xiz mentioned that he was moving up his mafia list with that vote he jumped over to me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiz View Post
Plop is moving farther and farther up my mafia list, especially his vote on blind. As for blind, I want him to speak more but since he is playing the lurker game, I wanna hear more from psycoangel who is playing rather differently. She is moving farther and farther up the mafia list as well.
Quote:
I'm still suspicious of psychoangel for the disconnect between her play as Hook d1 and her play this d1. However, with her recent posts she seems to be going past her "I usually suck at d1" defense and demonstrating through example that she's pro-town. Still iffy though. Speaking of Xiz, he's tunneling on me a bit, using iluswirl's confirmed status and similar reads to make his own arguments more convincing, but that's pretty role neutral I guess. I dunno what to make of it yet. As for the Midi stuff, he seems pretty relaxed in his posting style right now so I'm more inclined to say that he's town, the antithesis of Charu who posts with so much flair that it's like he's trying to hide something maybe.

I'll switch to psychoangel until there's more developments.
Silvuh asks him why I'm still iffy enough to vote for if I'm starting to demonstrate pro town.
Quote:
While she's starting to move towards the green I still think that she's down in the red, or at least the orange. Gradiant and sunfan have both offered contrary opinions about her d1 behavior that haven't really swayed me one way or the other. Are they being honest, or are they trying to direct me away from her? Plus I was hoping that the vote would get her or somebody else to respond to it in some way (debaters, band-wagoners, etc), which I could then use to make a more informed decision. I don't have many leads right now so a psychoangel vote was the safest bet I had, and I guess still have for right now.
Says I'm starting to move towards the green but still thinks I'm down in the red. Isn't that contradictory?
Also, we now know Gradiant was townie and had no ulterior motive in what he had said.

He agrees with me on middie and states that V is more confident as a wolf yet for some reason didn't find V wolfy
Quote:
Adding onto this, not saying that he's a wolf but V has said in the past that he feels more confident as a wolf when he's in the spotlight. I could see midi being the same way based on his personality.
Lazily agrees with everything V says to keep his vote on me
Quote:
I'm going to keep my vote on psychoangel. I agree with most of what V said about her, and I'd also add on that she accused midi of being a wolf because he tried to draw attention to himself, which is something that she says a wolf wouldn't typically do, when she herself has taken a fairly passive role, something that her line of reasoning implies is typical wolf behavior. If she thinks that wolves generally take passive roles, and she's taking a passive role, then perhaps she is a wolf as well.
Plus tries to come up with some logic that for some reason I'd want to talk about what a wolf would or wouldn't do thus implicating myself as one.

Tries diverting me off him onto V

Quote:
Psychoangel, what's your opinion on V? You focused your rebuttal efforts on me more so than him when he made a number of points against you as well.
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvuh
That also kind of makes Plop's comment at 366 interesting, as if saying "Hey, I'm being more pro-town now, so ignore what you thought of me before."
My goal with that post was for him to move away from his early gut reads and incorporate the more recent happenings into his speculation. If he thinks that I'm a wolf then I want him to show evidence why, and he hasn't done that yet.
Quote:
Originally Posted by silvuh
Another interesting choice of words I found from Plop was saying psychoangel was his "safest bet" (285) rather than his best bet for getting more information. Possible motive slip.
By safest I meant that it has the best balance between being a worthy flip and a person that's likely to be a wolf.
Then there's the slip here
Quote:
I: am still confident with lynching psychoangel today; think Charu is looking too far into the serial killer post stuff but appreciate what he's going for; agree with others that Xiz is lacking in showing his work; believe Silvuh is town but would like him to post more regardless; like that you're trying to open new avenues of discussion but if psycho flips wolf I'll be toying with the possibility of it being an act of misdirection.
There was never a reply to Cedo pointing that out but the phase was ending anyway so I wont focus too hard on that. Basically it comes down to he stayed on me for the phase based on "I wasn't playing the same as on Hook" then latched on to V's paragraph of me. There's also just a lot of odd posts that I feel implicate him overall.

I'm pretty confident that plop and backpack are wolves. I think our other is hiding somewhere in the lazy players whether it be xiz, Xel or blind. These are the people I'd really like to see get pressed on for information today. We have a 72hr day phase this time around, lets try to gather good information. I know most of you are just going to want to hop on me after V's flip, and fire away whatever questions you want but lets make sure others get questioned as well.
Old 07-31-2014, 04:54 AM   #593
XelNya
[Nobody liked that.]
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Quote:
zelnya:
I really don't know what to think about him right now.

...I think our other is hiding somewhere in the lazy players whether it be xiz, Xel or blind.
1. Good. Then I am getting what I want. I want uncertainty. If you could hard lean either way then I have played like shit.

2. I'm not lazy. It's pretty intentional.

And so is this:
xiz
Old 07-31-2014, 04:55 AM   #594
XelNya
[Nobody liked that.]

And yes the lack of explanation is also intentional. As is this double post.
Old 07-31-2014, 04:55 AM   #595
XelNya
[Nobody liked that.]

And this tripple post.
Old 07-31-2014, 04:55 AM   #596
XelNya
[Nobody liked that.]

And that typo.

I'm gonna stop now rofl.
Old 07-31-2014, 07:55 AM   #597
blindreper1179
Vice President Of TGB
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to blindreper1179 Send a message via Skype™ to blindreper1179

I stayed on V because he scares me. I know that's not a good reason, but that's that. It sucks he was human because he would be an asset to us, but I was obviously willing to take that risk. I didn't think anyone would hop on my vote with my obvious logic. Some of you have mentioned that V was making good arguments, why didn't you follow? When I agree, I'm not going to hide it or throw my vote somewhere else, I'm going to say it. Cedo said what was on my mind, why write my own long redundant post?

As for other people, I don't think psycho is playing differently, just posting more frequently. Cedo is human, xel wolfy, since he's posting the same as the game him and fic were wolves iirc. Pop is suspicious with the argument psycho is given, gradiant was wolfy but nope, Sun is human, xiz I'm unsure of so no answer, dbp is wolfy since he was so easily swayed. Charu is human.
Quote:
Originally Posted by choof View Post
It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
Quote:
whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
Quote:
Originally Posted by Celirra View Post
I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now
Old 07-31-2014, 07:58 AM   #598
blindreper1179
Vice President Of TGB
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to blindreper1179 Send a message via Skype™ to blindreper1179

Sorry psycho human leaning
Quote:
It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
Quote:
whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
Quote:
Originally Posted by Celirra View Post
I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now
Old 07-31-2014, 10:54 AM   #599
Xiz
TWG Chaos

Send a message via Skype™ to Xiz

Hi everyone

Old 07-31-2014, 11:02 AM   #600
Xiz
TWG Chaos

Send a message via Skype™ to Xiz

Quote:
I think we all want to hear what Xiz has to say about yesterday with this new knowledge
Mmk

So I'll take the blame for V's death. If I was in thread I could have stopped it, because he was way more town in my eyes, and his novel he wrote was the most town-V thing I have seen in a while. So my bad town.

Also, props to Gradiant for baiting that lynch. Probably saved a blue there. I haven't been keeping up with the thread as much as I should have, but I saw his bait. (Why else would I immediately stop pressuring him haha)

I need to stand back and look at everyone again, because I figured people would last minute wagon hop but I didn't think it would happen on V. I think it was easy for the wolves to pick up on him since he states he was going to be AFK for the rest of the phase. So my question is, when did the wolves see this and react. I'd be willing to bet most of the wolves were on that wagon.

For now (without being fully caught up still) I'd say Sunfan > (Plop / Psyco) > Daback > Silv

That probably will change. Also I am feeling strong on either plop or psyco being a wolf. Not both. But willing to risk one is in there.

Closed Thread