Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Gaming > The Werewolf Game
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-7-2008, 08:12 PM   #41
madmatt621
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to madmatt621 Send a message via AIM to madmatt621 Send a message via MSN to madmatt621 Send a message via Yahoo to madmatt621 Send a message via Skype™ to madmatt621
Default Re: jTWG XL Host Signups

Lets all go out for frosty chocolate milkshakes.
madmatt621 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-7-2008, 08:15 PM   #42
pntballa18
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to pntballa18 Send a message via Skype™ to pntballa18

Quote:
Originally Posted by madmatt621 View Post
frosty chocolate milkshakes
pntballa18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-7-2008, 11:22 PM   #43
sc979
FFR Player
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to sc979

Might as well give this a shot.

Players: 12-14, something like that.
1 Master Wolf
2 Normal Wolves
1 Cursed Human
Rest are Normal Humans

Seering in this game will be done by 2 orbs, allowing 2 seers a night. Every night, the two orbs are given to 2 randomly selected people who have not received an orb on the previous night. I'll refer to them here as Orb A and Orb H, but in the game, there is no distinguishing feature between the two, so the people that get them will not know which one they have. Orb H will be recieved by humans only, but Orb A will go out to anybody at all, including wolves. Normal wolves will be seered red by both orbs, and normal humans will be seered green by both orbs. The Master Wolf will be seered red by Orb A and green by Orb H. The Cursed Human will be seered red by Orb A and green by Orb H. Finally, the most important thing about the orbs- the seer result will actually be received by the player holding the other orb.

Although this will lead the possibility of finding 2 wolves on the same night, it's also possible that both seers can be wasted on the same night (third example).

Examples: Assume player 1 is MW, 2/3 are normal wolves, 4 is CH, and rest are normal humans.

-Player 11 gets orb A, and player 12 gets orb H. 11 seers 1, and 12 seers 2. At the end of the night, 11 will see that 2 is red, and 12 will see that 1 is red.

-Player 8 gets orb A, and player 9 gets orb H. Both seer player 4. 8 will see 4 as green, but 9 will see 4 as red.

-Player 1 gets orb A, and player 6 gets orb H. 1 seers 6, and 6 seers 3. 1 will see that 3 is red, and 6 will see that 6 is green :P

Edit: ack. CH will not know they are CH. Unless CH gets information that they were seered 'red'.

Last edited by sc979; 01-7-2008 at 11:49 PM..
sc979 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-7-2008, 11:25 PM   #44
madmatt621
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to madmatt621 Send a message via AIM to madmatt621 Send a message via MSN to madmatt621 Send a message via Yahoo to madmatt621 Send a message via Skype™ to madmatt621

Start it up.
Old 01-8-2008, 12:01 AM   #45
Litodude
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Litodude

No.
Quote:
Originally Posted by pntballa18 View Post
making the TWG forum public is what ruined it in the first place, and plenty of vets agree 100% with me on this. making it fully public would only make it worse.
Look, most of the vets don't even come around here anymore, ffs. I was also against the idea for TWG to be public, but our userbase is slowly dwindling. Sure the games won't be the same, but only for a little while. People get better, some faster than others, some slower, but I do agree that it's better [i]overall[i] to have TWG public.

IF YOU HAVEN'T BEEN PAYING ATTENTION, WE'RE SUSPENDING JTWG UNTIL THERE'S A REASONABLY FAIR AMOUNT OF PLAYERS.

dude
out west?
the fuck kinda location is west?
am i buying weed off a gotdamn pirate

Quote:
Originally Posted by lurker View Post
remind everyone that i am an outed racist neo-nazi who no one in their right mind should ever interact with in any way whatsoever

http://imgur.com/a/Ww9g3
Litodude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-8-2008, 12:03 AM   #46
Litodude
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by travman301 View Post

TWG doesn't have that much power or influence.
That's exactly my point. Having more moderators in this sub-forum wouldn't be a bad idea. They have powers specifically limited to TWG. More moderators = stricter on the rules for newer players. Assuming we HAVE newer players.

dude
out west?

Quote:
remind everyone that i am an outed racist neo-nazi who no one in their right mind should ever interact with in any way whatsoever

Old 01-8-2008, 12:11 AM   #47
travman301
#swagdog
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to travman301

Quote:
Originally Posted by Litodude View Post
That's exactly my point. Having more moderators in this sub-forum wouldn't be a bad idea. They have powers specifically limited to TWG. More moderators = stricter on the rules for newer players. Assuming we HAVE newer players.
What I'm saying is that we don't have the mod support to get mods for TWG. When the forum went public, it lost it's mod support.

Believe me I am working on the issue as it stands, but we have to take it slow.

If we ask for too much we risk losing all support from the FFR staff.

Getting Manti in the place that he is was a big step in the right direction, and I am doing everything in my power to keep going in said direction.

But the key is timing and watching where we stand.

It boils down to one simple fact: What you are saying requires mod/admin support. And we don't have it.

That will have to come in time. Meanwhile, we can just continue to make the game better, and uphold what TWG is. Hopefully that support will return as we do so.
travman301 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-8-2008, 12:38 AM   #48
Litodude
FFR Player

Yea I guess you're right. But I still say postpone the next jTWG game until there are more players. Hopefully by then, we (AS A WHOLE) can get enough support from the Mods/Admins to help us out a little.

dude
out west?

Quote:

Old 01-8-2008, 04:48 AM   #49
pntballa18
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to pntballa18 Send a message via Skype™ to pntballa18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Litodude View Post
Look, most of the vets don't even come around here anymore, ffs.
I wonder why

Almost all of the vets that stopped playing, including me, left right around the time of the forum going public.

Honestly, I wouldn't mind being a public forum, if we weren't a subforum of the games forum. If we were a subforum of CT or even chit chat, we wouldn't really have a problem. If that gets done, we'll have more players.
pntballa18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-8-2008, 08:56 AM   #50
rzr
TWG Veteran

Send a message via AIM to rzr Send a message via MSN to rzr Send a message via Yahoo to rzr Send a message via Skype™ to rzr

Quote:
Originally Posted by madmatt621 View Post
After seeing that I didn't even bother to read the rest of this. So, are we playing or not?

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkshark View Post
Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
Quote:
Originally Posted by aperson View Post
i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sprite-
More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine
rzr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-8-2008, 09:01 AM   #51
rzr
TWG Veteran

Send a message via AIM to rzr Send a message via MSN to rzr Send a message via Yahoo to rzr Send a message via Skype™ to rzr

Blah Blah Blah here yah go:

Don't have time for an elaborate thingy so ima dude and here, I don't have time right now to wait until the sign upsa are up, will repost when I can. Enjoy and please read it!!

THIS IS MY IDEA FOR THE TWG GAME. I HAVE TO POST IT HERE BECAUSE THE SCHOOL COMPUTERS ARE BUSTED. and I know I just did a DBZ one, I just didn't anticipate the jTWG one being chosen and I had this one for a while now ><

Dragon Ball Z: the Wrath of the condemned!

With the universe in chaos and the research development of the “chameleon poncho” the earth as we know it is in turmoil. A foreign ship lands on earth’s soil and from it a smoky mist erupts, shadowing the inhabitants of the ship. Several figures are seen emerging from the ship but immediately disappear. They are no where to be found. The saviors of the world are searching the planet for the seven dragon balls. They come across a gathering of people and the newly found friends are quickly welcomed into the group. As the troop continues its search, they find something odd…

FUSIONS

Fusion’s can be done on night 2, day 3, night 5, day 6, and night 7. Fusion takes 2 players of any side and “fuses” either the player or the item. If the players are “fused” and guarded both are guarded. It goes for seers wolfing and vigi’s.
Humans and cursed humans may not fuse with anyone unless otherwise instructed by a Dragon ball.

ITEMS:

Dragon ball 1- vigi
[u][b]Dragon ball 2-[/b[u/] guard
Dragon ball 3-- seer
Dragon ball 4-- fusion
Dragon ball 5-- vigi/guard/seer/fusion pick one.
Dragon ball 6-- day kill, seer, guard, or fusion
Dragon ball 7-- vigi/guard/seer/fusion pick two
Trained psychological maintenance (TPM)- - gain 2 vigi’s/guards/ seers/fusion for 2 nights.
Trunk’s sword-- if given to a wolf, wolf automatically dies. If given to a human or blue it “guards” them for the night or day. They pick. Trunks start with this item.
R.A.D.A.R.- - “Finds” Either dragon balls 4 or 5. Your pick, once found you see who has it as well. You may choose to “steal” it from them without their knowledge, or let them keep it.
Freeza’s spaceship – - if given to a wolf protects ALL SPECIAL WOLVES (this does not include reg. Wolves or cursed wolves) from lynching the next day. If a human gets it, s/he “sees” the location of 1 wolf. If a blue gets it, s/he “sees” the TRUE role of ANY PLAYER of their choice. Dead or alive. Freeza starts with this item.
Instant transmission- - dies, then comes back. Used twice before discarded. 2 wolves are given this power at the beginning of the game, 3 humans and 1 blue. Goku and piccolo start with this item.
Senzu Bean- - saves yourself for 1 night of your disgression. If you are dead by the time your turn to “save” yourself roles around, you are resurrected.
The Wolves:
Ruthless wolf-Majin Buu- once during the game this wolf sees a cursed human and kills it. If the cursed human is already dead, the ruthless wolf is dead as well. Seers red to human seer (limited and reg.) and green to any item seering.
Wolf seer-Cell- seers any player, dead or alive. Seers red to human seer, blue item seering.
Wolf guardian-Freiza- guards any player. Seers red to human seer, green to item seering.
Lone wolf (s)-Evil Saiyan- allowed 2 kills per game. If the humans have not killed a min. of 1 wolf and a max. Of 3 by the 5th night the lone wolf turns into a mason and is given the name of 1 wolf or 1 blue, their choice. Seers red to any seer EXCEPT LIMITED WOLF SEER (which seers as blue). Dies 6th night.
Wolf thief-Cell JR 1.- attempts to steal an item from any player. Sends in a PM each night with 2 names for every 7 players remaining to “search” Seers red to limited human and green to seer.
Wolf byproduct-Broly- A human and a wolf mate, producing this wolf. No spec. Power but turns to human on the 3rd night. Seers green to all. Dies 4th night.
Limited wolf seer-Cooler- cannot seer a dead person, only living ones. Seers red. Dies 3rd night.
Wolf resserector-Cell JR 2- Brings 1 wolf back to night every other night. Seers green to limited human seer and purple to reg. Human seer.
Vampire wolf-Garlic JR- chooses to “convert” a human to wolf every other night. Seers green to ALL.
The Blues:
Guardian-Goku- chooses one player to “guard” the life of each night. Seers blue to limited wolf and human seers and green to reg. Wolf and human seers.
Seer-Gohan - Chooses 1 player to “see” the color of each night. Seers blue to all.
Thief-Vegeta- Chooses 2 players for every 7 to “search” for items. Seers red to both wolf seers. Green to human seer.
Charitable-Krillin- Chooses 1 person for every 6 to “ask” for an item and “donate” to another player. Seers blue to all.
Converter-Piccolo- chooses a player to “convert” into a human each night. If the chosen player is already human, the conversion is failed and sent to the Vampire Wolf. Seers blue to human seer, red to wolf seer, green to lim. Wolf seer and purple to lim. Human seer.
Savior-Trunks- Chooses 1 player to either guard from being converted (either side) or guard the life of. Seers blue to wolves, green to lim. Human seer and purple to human seer (reg).
Human resserector-King Kai- brings 1 human back every other night. Seers blue to all.
[size=5=Intimidated
Humans/wolves:[/size]
Cursed humans-Lao Teah-
human that affects the items and positions of other players but not itself. Seers purple to all.
Humans (Hercule’s Fan Club):
Malaga- Average human (with no life), seers green on odd nights, purple on even.
Renthrash- Average human (with no life), seers purple on odd nights, green on even
Selbran- Average human (with no life) seers green on odd nights, purple on even.
Lithagra- Average human (with no life) seers purple on odd nights, green on even
Tansala- Average human (with no life) seers green on odd nights, purple on even.
Lisereth- Average human (with no life) seers purple on odd nights, green on even
Venslsik - Average human (with no life) seers green on odd nights, purple on even.
Teranatia- Average human (with no life) seers purple on odd nights, green on even

RULES:
The resserections are done on the same night so that its not obvious if the person brought back is a wolf or a human.

Ressersevctions are done on nights 2, 4, 6, 8 etc.

The conversions are done on nights 1, 3, 5, 7 etc. Once converted you MAY NOT WORK FOR THE OTHER SIDE. If converted to a wolf you MUST work as a wolf, and vice versa.

Fusion’s can be done on night 2, day 3, night 5, day 6, and night 7. Fusion takes 2 players of any side and “fuses” either the player or the item. If the players are “fused” and guarded both are guarded. It goes for seers wolfing and vigi’s.

All items can be given or passed.

If in possession of a dragon ball you seer green as a wolf, red as human, purple as a blue, and blue as a purple.

Quote:
Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
Quote:

Quote:
Quote:
yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

Old 01-8-2008, 09:19 AM   #52
DarkManticoreX2
TWG Overlord
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to DarkManticoreX2

JTWG rzr, JTWG

Quote:
Originally Posted by V
Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.
DarkManticoreX2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-8-2008, 09:25 AM   #53
rzr
TWG Veteran

You friggin stole my fusion idea manti. and I don't care noone else has ideas.

Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
Quote:

Old 01-8-2008, 10:59 AM   #54
mattc16
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to mattc16 Send a message via MSN to mattc16

that idea, although suitable for TWG,is way too complicated rzr, and no offence, but you struggled with conversions last game. and enjoy getting 25 players, that's way too many.

Click for great online poker rakeback offers!

Last edited by mattc16; 01-8-2008 at 11:01 AM..
mattc16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-8-2008, 11:31 AM   #55
rzr
TWG Veteran

You got a better idea matt? If so I'd like to see it (I'm in a realllly bad mood today so sorry if I'm being mean please pardon it)

Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
Quote:

Old 01-8-2008, 11:34 AM   #56
rzr
TWG Veteran

either way I'll go for a 13-15 player mystery game. I said I could do a decent one to BDN and i will.

Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
Quote:

Old 01-8-2008, 11:44 AM   #57
madmatt621
Banned

ADVERTISE jTWG
Old 01-8-2008, 11:48 AM   #58
rzr
TWG Veteran

Been there, done that. Will keep trying.

Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
Quote:

Old 01-8-2008, 12:03 PM   #59
Brilliant Dynamite Neon
nobody fiffers anymore.
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via MSN to Brilliant Dynamite Neon Send a message via Yahoo to Brilliant Dynamite Neon

If we do start up a jTWG, I'll be voting for sc979. Simple game with an interesting twist.

About the players situation: pnt, you may be correct, but it doesn't look like that'll happen. Like trav said, we don't have the mod/admin support. Right now we're pretty much stuck with what we've got.

EDIT: Actually, now that I think about it, that game could be quite difficult for humans. There'll be a lot of confusion. There should be a seeker or something.

Thanks for the memories, folks. u da bes

Last edited by Brilliant Dynamite Neon; 01-8-2008 at 12:12 PM..
Brilliant Dynamite Neon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-8-2008, 12:18 PM   #60
argo15
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Don't worry about rzr, he just watched a movie about "standing up for the black man" and it made him upset.
argo15 is offline   Reply With Quote