Closed Thread

Old 05-15-2005, 05:24 PM   #41
flypie743
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to flypie743

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tasselfoot
You won this game flypie...
I know. I am just saying. I haven't survived a game (before this one) since TWG II.

For someone who is 20+ you think you'd be a bit more mature about dying in some forum game.

Come on man, play like you've always played next game. You can't just wimp out like a big baby and say "oh I might as well not try because I won't get a pip". Yeah, well if you don't try you won't even deserve the pip. So why even play if you're just going to sit there and watch.

IF YOU ARE THE BOMB YOU WILL CLICK THIS and if you dont, you suck.
Old 05-15-2005, 05:28 PM   #42
JurseyRider734
lil j the bad b-word
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to JurseyRider734 Send a message via Skype™ to JurseyRider734

And to think...Tass was lecturing me about being immature.

Time for someone to take their own advice.

You're a good player, don't disgrace yourself by acting like this just because you didn't win this time. Wolves are going to start purposely killing you to piss you off(and already do), so even if it doesn't feel that way, at least act like you don't care about the pip.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Afrobean View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.
Old 05-15-2005, 05:34 PM   #43
Tasselfoot
Retired BOSS
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to Tasselfoot Send a message via MSN to Tasselfoot Send a message via Skype™ to Tasselfoot

As you said Jurs... they already kill me just to piss me off. *sigh* I'm too competitive.

We'll see... we'll see...
Old 05-15-2005, 06:06 PM   #44
GuidoHunter
is against custom titles
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to GuidoHunter Send a message via Skype™ to GuidoHunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by flypie743
Quote:
I know. I am just saying. I haven't survived a game (before this one) since TWG II.

For someone who is 20+ you think you'd be a bit more mature about dying in some forum game.

Come on man, play like you've always played next game. You can't just wimp out like a big baby and say "oh I might as well not try because I won't get a pip". Yeah, well if you don't try you won't even deserve the pip. So why even play if you're just going to sit there and watch.
There's no point in playing this game unless you're going to try to win. In order to win, you have to live; there is absolutely nothing wrong or immature with what Tass is doing.

Point of note: Out of eleven TWGs that I've played I've been a human eight times. Of those eight times, I've been wolfed eight times.

--Guido

http://andy.mikee385.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grandiagod View Post
Quote:
She has an asshole, in other pics you can see a diaper taped to her dead twin's back.
Sentences I thought I never would have to type.
Old 05-15-2005, 06:11 PM   #45
flypie743
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuidoHunter
Quote:
Quote:

There's no point in playing this game unless you're going to try to win. In order to win, you have to live; there is absolutely nothing wrong or immature with what Tass is doing.
Oh, so I can't play The Werewolf Game to have fun.

And he is being immature. He was saying how he is so mad that he dies every time that he isn't going to play the same way-That he is just going to wimp out and not participate. He just might as well not play. =/

Old 05-15-2005, 06:19 PM   #46
talisman
Resident Penguin
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to talisman

Quote:
Oh, so I can't play The Werewolf Game to have fun.
no.

But seriously, play to win, but don't make it mean anything to you when you lose. That's my philosophy.
Old 05-15-2005, 06:31 PM   #47
Kilgamayan
Super Scooter Happy
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to Kilgamayan

Some people only have fun when they win.

If Tass is one of those people, then he's going to be upset, because he's not having fun.
I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.
Old 05-15-2005, 06:37 PM   #48
Tasselfoot
Retired BOSS

Send a message via AIM to Tasselfoot Send a message via MSN to Tasselfoot Send a message via Skype™ to Tasselfoot

I enjoy winning... especially when I do a large portion of the work to achieve the win. This isn't to say I haven't enjoyed some of the games I've lost. I have. As I said before, its just frustrating.

Thank you Guido. I was actually going to use you as an example, but I forgot. :-/ You said what I was going to though...

And flypie, we don't agree on anything. Let it go at that.... plus, I've had this attitude before, back in the twg6/7 timeframe. Its why I wound up hosting a game, to get away from playing (plus the ban).

Also, I never said I would do nothing. I said I will be posting, will be active, will vote everyday, will give my opinions. I will NOT be active on AIM. I will NOT try to come up with crazy ideas that make me the focal point of the game. I will NOT ask to be seered.
Old 05-15-2005, 07:11 PM   #49
aperson
FFR Hall of Fame

Send a message via AIM to aperson

Wait you won 7 games? I see 4 victory pips.

You only win if you stay alive, idiot.

Old 05-15-2005, 07:23 PM   #50
Tps222
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Tps222 Send a message via Yahoo to Tps222 Send a message via Skype™ to Tps222

TWG is only fun if you win. Period. Winning is everything. I don't see how Tass is being immature in any way. Without the pip system, TWG would die. Do whatever it takes to win, as long as you win. That is why I am not mad at chardish, he tried a plan to help him win. Tass, please don't go to another normal player, stay the way you are, it's the only way the humans have a chance, alliances are everything,a nd n the last few games, when Tass has died, the humans go down the drain. TWG VI, TWG XIII, possibly this game if not for me. Don't take this is a "Tass is TWG God" *bows down*, because it's not, but without him humans chances of winning go down. Remember, whatever it takes to win, if I have to follow someone's order to win, i'll do it, as long as I win.

TWG isn't life, winning is.
Old 05-15-2005, 07:54 PM   #51
User6773

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tps222
TWG is only fun if you win. Period. Winning is everything.

I find both of these statements to be patently false.

Old 05-15-2005, 07:59 PM   #52
Tasselfoot
Retired BOSS

You rock TPS.

And aperson, stop trying to jump on my nuts, seriously. I have 4 pips. Also, go read twg3, twg14, and twg15.... and tell me that I didn't win those games for the humans. That makes 7. Enough said.

Or, if not....

[19:47] this is chardish: i really didn't want alain to kill you though.
[19:47] this is chardish: you deserve to win this game.

from a few nights ago, after I was killed in twg15.
Old 05-15-2005, 08:11 PM   #53
blahblah18
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to blahblah18

wow TPs, how can you manage to talk with Tass's cock in your mouth? Just wondering. This is pretty damn pathetic

Old 05-15-2005, 08:40 PM   #54
Tasselfoot
Retired BOSS

Hmm.... guess its getting crowded around my hips. TPS's face in front, Blah's in back....

But, enough... this is supposed to be about the post-game for TWG15. Not about my cack.
Old 05-15-2005, 08:44 PM   #55
Tps222
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Tps222 Send a message via Yahoo to Tps222 Send a message via Skype™ to Tps222

Quote:
Originally Posted by blahblah18
wow TPs, how can you manage to talk with Tass's cock in your mouth? Just wondering. This is pretty damn pathetic
Quote:
Don't take this is a "Tass is TWG God" *bows down*, because it's not,
I respect his values and playing styles.

To TWG XVI.
Old 05-15-2005, 09:08 PM   #56
alainbryden
Seen your member
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Quote:
Out of eleven TWGs that I've played I've been a human eight times. Of those eight times, I've been wolfed eight times.

ahem? green pip?
Old 05-15-2005, 10:16 PM   #57
Tasselfoot
Retired BOSS

6 humans, 1 blue, 3 wolves for guido... 1 win (of 10), in TWG3... as a human.

As always, if anyone wants my Stats xml, let me know. It has the record of every person in every TWG.
Old 05-16-2005, 03:08 AM   #58
flypie743
FFR Player

Quote:
Without the pip system, TWG would die.
Wow...apparently all you guys are in it for the pips? I could really care less. I really hope that just Tass and Tps feel this way because that's damn pathetic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chardish
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tps222
TWG is only fun if you win. Period. Winning is everything.

I find both of these statements to be patently false.
Agreed.

Old 05-16-2005, 11:11 AM   #59
GuidoHunter
is against custom titles
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to GuidoHunter Send a message via Skype™ to GuidoHunter

Flypie, you can have fun even if you don't win, but WHY would you play a GAME if you weren't going to TRY to win?

Oh, right, alain, wolfed seven times. What I was getting at was that I've never been lynched as a human. And Tass, I've never ACTUALLY been blue. I was de facto blue when I took over stretchy's spot as a mason and blue in the TWG that didn't happen, but never f'realz.

And Tps, you said TWG is only fun if you win, but earlier you said that this game was a whole lot of fun. It's quite easy to have fun even if you lose, but the only reason to play a game is to try and win.

--Guido

http://andy.mikee385.com

Quote:
Quote:
She has an asshole, in other pics you can see a diaper taped to her dead twin's back.
Sentences I thought I never would have to type.
Old 05-16-2005, 11:14 AM   #60
JurseyRider734
lil j the bad b-word
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to JurseyRider734 Send a message via Skype™ to JurseyRider734

It's all good in the hood.

Of course you want to win, but if something in the game happened that was awesome while you were alive that still makes it fun. You always have next game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Afrobean View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.
Closed Thread