Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Gaming > Stepmania > Simulator Files
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-31-2004, 05:54 PM   #41
Chrissi
FFR Player

Send a message via MSN to Chrissi

I would prefer that you don't use it at all, because by calling people ***, homo, etc, you're inadvertantly spreading gаy-hate. I'm sure you don't mean to, but think about it.. why do you think people STARTED using homosexuality as an insult? People dislike homosexuals. It shouldn't happen, but does.. and you're not helping it go away. To some people, homosexual = stupid. That's where the idea came from.

It has a bad source. Therefore it's bad.

And if anybody is truly a HOMOPHOBE here, just shut up and hope that you fall off a tall cliff into a bottomless pit before I can find you and kill you slowly.
Chrissi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2004, 06:10 PM   #42
fusi0n
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to fusi0n

lol calling people names like '***' is very wrong but killing people because they don't approve of homosexuality is right? good thinking..

hear that homophobes? find your nearest bottomless pit quick before the tolerance police come and kill you
Old 03-31-2004, 08:57 PM   #43
Mwerp
Banned

This Chrissi person is either
1. Gay/lesbian
2. a pissy anime kid
Mwerp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2004, 09:01 PM   #44
Moogy
嗚呼
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to Moogy

Probably the latter.

My apologies if you are the former.

^^^ vintage signature from like 2006 preserved
Moogy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-1-2004, 12:14 PM   #45
Chrissi
FFR Player

1. I'm not a lesbian (I don't even know any lesbians) and I'm not a "pissy anime kid". I don't even like anime.

I don't get what you're trying to point at.
Old 04-1-2004, 09:10 PM   #46
Mwerp
Banned

In that case, you're just pissy. You're flipping out because of the language that today's society has evolved into and everybody but you has adapted to. The social norms of contemporary vocabulary probably bother you a lot, giving you the incentive to become overly pissed whenever they are used in conversation. PMS maybe? Unless you're a guy, and you never said that you were not gay, so that leads people to think that you're either a chick or a gay guy. But of course, women don't exist on the internet, so you must be a gay guy.

Here's some helpful suggestions that may help people accept you more easily:
-Learn to adapt
-Try not to get pissed off as much as you do
-Tampon
-if all else fails, leave as you said you would
Old 04-1-2004, 09:36 PM   #47
Kilgamayan
Super Scooter Happy
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to Kilgamayan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrissi
stuff
Quote:
Originally Posted by Char
Less talking more showing pictures of your boobs.
I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.
Kilgamayan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-5-2004, 04:19 PM   #48
Chrissi
FFR Player

Quote:
Fаggοt? Homo? Gayfear insults... hm. Maybe this isn't the crowd I wanna be around. Guess I won't post anymore - not that I posted much in the first place. Sorry that this is very off-topic, but this is where it's relevant.
First off, I don't think I seem pissy here. I did not flip out. If you are referring to later, it's because I responded to Moogy's post..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mwerp
In that case, you're just pissy. You're flipping out because of the language that today's society has evolved into and everybody but you has adapted to. The social norms of contemporary vocabulary probably bother you a lot, giving you the incentive to become overly pissed whenever they are used in conversation.
I did not become overly pissed when they were used in conversation. I did not wish to hear them, so I was going to leave if there were no objections. But words were said, such as:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moogy
Don't worry about us; we're just idiots who resort to using homosexual as an insult because we're too moronic to think of anything that is actually bad. Or too lazy.
I took that as a sarcastic remark. I am sorry if it was not meant that way. That's where my reply spurred from.

Quote:
PMS maybe? Unless you're a guy, and you never said that you were not #$*, so that leads people to think that you're either a chick or a #$* guy.
You happen to be showing me how ignorant you are by crediting female anger to PMS. I don't appreciate that, as personally, I don't get angry during that certain time. I often get moody and sad. Probably more than you wanted to hear, but it would be impossible to show my point otherwise.

I am most definitely a chick.

Quote:
But of course, women don't exist on the internet, so you must be a #$* guy.
You can't be serious, so what was the point of that? If it was sarcastic, I don't see what you were getting at.

Quote:
Here's some helpful suggestions that may help people accept you more easily:
-Learn to adapt
-Try not to get pissed off as much as you do
-Tampon
-if all else fails, leave as you said you would
Adapt? Hell no. When something happens that you don't like, do you just learn to live with it? Probably not. If somebody decided to jab a needle in your side, you'd take it out. If you happened to be against abortions (note: I'm not making any assumptions about your stance. I'm proposing a hypothetical situation) and somebody made it against the law to have abortions, you'd speak your fucking mind.

And I don't usually get pissed. You persisted. Maybe now I'm slightly pissed, but not as much as you're making a deal of.

And if by the "tampon" remark you are speaking of PMS, I'm going to laugh right now, because no matter what happens during a girl's period, she has to use a tampon or pad. It doesn't do anything special, and most certainly would not make a woman less "pissed". Learn your female functions.

If you want me to leave, act like it. You haven't yet.
Old 04-5-2004, 04:38 PM   #49
Arch0wl
Banned
FFR Simfile Author

You have to be really easily offended to get offended by gay remarks. Seriously. Like all of the pure gay people I know refer to things as gay or homo and themselves as ******s. I'm bi myself and don't get offended when people say homosexual remarks at all.
Arch0wl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-5-2004, 04:50 PM   #50
Chrissi
FFR Player

It's not that it offends me so much, it's that I don't think it's right. I mean... has anybody really thought about it? Why else would you call someone homo as an insult? Because homo = stupid. That's about all it is. And if homo = stupid, it's an insult.. therefore it must be an insult to be gay.

Same thing with "retarded". I don't call things retarded for the same reason. It's an insult to be retarded? :\
Old 04-5-2004, 04:58 PM   #51
fusi0n
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to fusi0n

retard
Old 04-5-2004, 05:06 PM   #52
Chrissi
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by fusi0n
retard
That's.. nice? o.O
Old 04-5-2004, 05:28 PM   #53
aperson
FFR Hall of Fame
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to aperson

Quote:
It's not that it offends me so much, it's that I don't think it's right. I mean... has anybody really thought about it? Why else would you call someone homo as an insult? Because homo = stupid. That's about all it is. And if homo = stupid, it's an insult.. therefore it must be an insult to be #$*.

Same thing with "retarded". I don't call things retarded for the same reason. It's an insult to be retarded? :\
Stop gaying up my thread ******.

aperson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-5-2004, 05:51 PM   #54
Mwerp
Banned

I was going to make my responses to Chrissi but I decided not to ruin this groovy thread any more than it already has been.
Old 04-5-2004, 06:07 PM   #55
Chrissi
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by aperson
Stop gaying up my thread ******.
Why would you deliberately try to annoy me, with no other purpose? I hope you don't have an agenda against me. :\
Old 04-5-2004, 06:26 PM   #56
Moogy
嗚呼
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to Moogy

You heard the man. Stop gaying up his thread.

Haha, as a sidenote, thanks for providing me with a good laugh, aperson; I've been in a bad mood today.

^^^ vintage signature from like 2006 preserved
Moogy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-5-2004, 06:43 PM   #57
Kenzya
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Kenzya

So much for last post, Chris. This is like one of those things where if you saw someone in a wheelchair and you wondered how they got there. But there was this person standing next to you saying stuff like, don't ask her, you'll ebarass her.. or it's rude.. when in fact the girl in the wheelchair doesn't mind at all and would rather that, than if you stared at her.

But really.. stop being so Jewish.
Kenzya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-5-2004, 07:03 PM   #58
Kilgamayan
Super Scooter Happy
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to Kilgamayan

If this sim weren't so cool I'd be all for this thread getting the lockz0rz because this obviously isn't getting anywhere.

And Char's demand is still on the table.
I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.
Kilgamayan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-5-2004, 07:05 PM   #59
Chrissi
FFR Player

Kenzya, and anyone else: What's the difference between being offended and thinking it's wrong? I could be offended. I'm bisexual as well. I just hear it too much to be offended, but I still think it's wrong.

Edit: Kilgamayan, huh? About the breasts? Just because I'm a girl, right? I know, obvious, because if I were a guy I wouldn't have breasts.

But sheesh, don't do these things. You oughtn't go nuts every time you see a girl.
Old 04-5-2004, 07:30 PM   #60
Kenzya
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Kenzya

We're joking.
Kenzya is offline   Reply With Quote