Tokzic 11
DarkManticoreX2 5
Old 03-18-2014, 05:18 AM   #562
Crazyjayde
FFR Veteran
Wiki Administrator
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Default Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

I was estimating post count, but you could get Hans, iPatch and Mellon in there in fact. I think my fears were founded.
Old 03-18-2014, 05:20 AM   #563
Crazyjayde
FFR Veteran
Wiki Administrator
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Let's keep it your list and make sure those get to talk tomorrow.
Old 03-18-2014, 05:21 AM   #564
Funnygurl555
T-Force's Rival
FFR Veteran

Fair enough.
I'm leaving now.
Night/morning everyone~
Old 03-18-2014, 05:21 AM   #565
cedolad
moonchild~
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to cedolad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazyjayde View Post
Let's keep it your list and make sure those get to talk tomorrow.
Want to get them to talk? Ready for this? It's really easy....

Tokzic
Old 03-18-2014, 05:34 AM   #566
cedolad
moonchild~
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to cedolad

Quote:
I'm sorry I had to Cedo, you are valuable.
Thanks dude.
Old 03-18-2014, 09:16 AM   #567
thesunfan
Role Tide
Sectional ModeratorFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to thesunfan

man that was a load of shit
this must be how iPatch has been feeling.

Only decent things that came out of that were Drizz's vote change, T-Force completely dodging the suspicion on him and being ignored, and cedo and funny seeming very, very, very earnest. Jayde, I'm not going to vote someone solely because they're inactive. I'm going to vote somebody because I think they're a wolf.
Old 03-18-2014, 09:42 AM   #568
mellonxcollie
Sectional Moderator
TGB Queen
Sectional Moderator

Send a message via AIM to mellonxcollie Send a message via MSN to mellonxcollie Send a message via Skype™ to mellonxcollie

guys.... guys

Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
people like you are how trump gets elected
Old 03-18-2014, 09:44 AM   #569
mellonxcollie
Sectional Moderator
TGB Queen
Sectional Moderator

Send a message via AIM to mellonxcollie Send a message via MSN to mellonxcollie Send a message via Skype™ to mellonxcollie

drizzleromancegirl

After catching up with the thread I am pretty sure you're a wolf. even if you are not, you are playing badly and muddying up the thread, hurting the human's cause. my advice to you if you actually are human, is to help people out more and stop making so many random posts. cedo is sketchy as hell too

Quote:
Old 03-18-2014, 09:50 AM   #570
DarkManticoreX2
TWG Overlord
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to DarkManticoreX2

Quote:
Originally Posted by drizzleRomanceGirl View Post
oh, please. i've been a wolf firsthand in a game where he was a blue, and it was very useful to keep an experienced player and leader when his reads were mostly wrong; the more useful a human is to other humans, the more useful he or she is as a powerful pawn to dissuade other humans into lynching incorrectly
Wow this post.

You do realize pretty much everyone knew you were a wolf that game. I passed on lynching you because you could be connected to everyone left in the game. It was your partner that got us not you.

I even said in the thread that game, and I'll get the quote if you don't believe me.

"Drizzle is probably a wolf, but lynching her doesn't really give us any information. We need to find her teammate." We were at a Lynch or loose, and I read YMIA wrong because of his response to my fake wolf claim.

That was the same game Fiction and V got modkilled and we lost a day. It's kinda hard winning when we only have 2 days to lynch correctly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by V
Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.
Old 03-18-2014, 09:54 AM   #571
Funnygurl555
T-Force's Rival
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by thesunfan View Post
man that was a load of shit
this must be how iPatch has been feeling.
Imagine dealing with being wrongly tunneled all through the night
That being said, I'm not interacting with Drizzle as much in this thread anymore to prevent cluttering.
Again, I'm going to apologize for my part in this unproductivity.
Old 03-18-2014, 09:56 AM   #572
thesunfan
Role Tide
Sectional ModeratorFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to thesunfan

if she was known, you should have lynched her if you were at lynch or lose, basic logic dictates that. You would still have time to find her partner, and there was the chance that she was the roleblocker and you would get a seering off that night.
Also, what she is saying in that post is still correct. You were valuable to keep around during that game, and is a due response to Guest ridiculously saying "Any wolf that doesn't kill Manti is an idiot."
That being said, YMIA really did win that game, I agree.

Now hows about making a post that's game related instead of getting butthurt about something that happened over ten games ago?
Old 03-18-2014, 10:08 AM   #573
DarkManticoreX2
TWG Overlord
FFR Veteran

Quote:
if she was known, you should have lynched her if you were at lynch or lose, basic logic dictates that. You would still have time to find her partner, and there was the chance that she was the roleblocker and you would get a seering off that night.
Also, what she is saying in that post is still correct. You were valuable to keep around during that game, and is a due response to Guest ridiculously saying "Any wolf that doesn't kill Manti is an idiot."
That being said, YMIA really did win that game, I agree.

Now hows about making a post that's game related instead of getting butthurt about something that happened over ten games ago?
Cool your jets I had to read all that garbage posted last night. I have a post in the works.

Quote:
Originally Posted by V
Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.
Old 03-18-2014, 10:15 AM   #574
DarkManticoreX2
TWG Overlord
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Manti, are you super busy or something? I've seen you lurk on the bar so many times now without saying anything. This is barebones commentary, even for you.
This isn't just aimed at Manti though. T-Force hasn't spoken up in a while, and I'd like to hear more from Guest, cedo, iPatch, mellon and Tokzic as well.
I have a monthly work filing due on wednesday, and I spent most of last thursday/friday goofing off around FFR instead of doing that work. I have been keeping up, but I haven't really found anything interesting. I'm very much like guest D1 I guess.

I do have a few feelings on players however, but they don't diverge too much from the thread viewpoint.

Human Leans:
Funny: Way more posts then normal, agressivly jumping on multiple people. First human game in a while?

No sure what to make of them leans:
Guest: Much more active then normal (trying to avoid being lynched based off activity? which is how guest gets lynched 99% of the time.), but his read on hans is similar to mine. it's an easy read though.

Wolf leans:
Hans: Oddly UTR for someone who exerted so much control last game.
Jayde: Very neutral and seemingly "above it all", instead of involved with it. Also giving out town clears really way too early.
drizzle: overzealous, this has been stated twice now and seems like a weird thing to say as a human
Quote:
Originally Posted by drizzleRomanceGirl View Post
i wasn't particularly trying to derail the thread; i was trying to prove i'm a human by standing out
Why are you trying to prove you're a human? you should be trying to find wolves. This is a wolf mindset.

Everyone else is white noise or I haven't really developed any feelings for yet. I'm probably voting DRG if the day continues like this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by V
Old 03-18-2014, 10:17 AM   #575
mellonxcollie
Sectional Moderator
TGB Queen
Sectional Moderator

Quote:
I was estimating post count, but you could get Hans, iPatch and Mellon in there in fact. I think my fears were founded.
When 7 of the 13 players are considered "UTR", I'd say no, your fears are not founded. It's likely that there is a wolf among those players but that is just statistics

If anything I think that's proof that many players are being overzealous.

Quote:
Old 03-18-2014, 10:32 AM   #576
Crazyjayde
FFR Veteran
Wiki Administrator
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Quote:
Only decent things that came out of that were Drizz's vote change, T-Force completely dodging the suspicion on him and being ignored, and cedo and funny seeming very, very, very earnest. Jayde, I'm not going to vote someone solely because they're inactive. I'm going to vote somebody because I think they're a wolf.
How about 527, 531, 540, and 544, they're basically huge emotional tells? And Guest's rhetorics, and its coherence with his whole mindset?

Also, I did not advise Funny, nor anyone to kill the UTR, so I don't understand why you are making this assumption and it reads as BS wolf justification. I want to give them the opportunity no less. Do you remember this? Yeah.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mellonxcollie View Post
When 7 of the 13 players are considered "UTR", I'd say no, your fears are not founded. It's likely that there is a wolf among those players but that is just statistics

If anything I think that's proof that many players are being overzealous.
Misunderstanding, again. My fears about the chemistry of the players, the fact we need to be vigilant about noise and refine it, that "noise = perfect camouflage", and by this, looking out to bring UTR players out of their hole.

I'll give it to you I'm not clear, but why the constant stinging with my posts. I haven't see you making this with anyone else. I thought you had opinions of me, where are they?
Old 03-18-2014, 10:39 AM   #577
Crazyjayde
FFR Veteran
Wiki Administrator
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

You can give your thoughts on me, and me on you, fair trade?
Old 03-18-2014, 10:48 AM   #578
Crazyjayde
FFR Veteran
Wiki Administrator
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Manti, who would you push right now? Do you think the information you base your suspicions on are enough to warrant this D1 lynch, if so, who? I thought you had a case and your reads fall flat as they don't have any follow up.
Old 03-18-2014, 10:51 AM   #579
mellonxcollie
Sectional Moderator
TGB Queen
Sectional Moderator

Quote:
I'll give it to you I'm not clear, but why the constant stinging with my posts. I haven't see you making this with anyone else.
I'm not really sure what you're talking about here. I did call you out for one of your posts right at the beginning of the game, but I wouldn't call that "constant" by any stretch.

Quote:
I thought you had opinions of me, where are they?
I am not sure about anything of course, but my opinion of you is that you are probably human. Even though you may be going about it in a way that I find weird, I think that your logic is ultimately good and you are benefiting the human team overall

Quote:
Old 03-18-2014, 11:10 AM   #580
Crazyjayde
FFR Veteran
Wiki Administrator
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Yeah, ok I went on a stroll there. I've been wondering what to think of you since the start, given that I misread you hard once in another game. When you came in the thread about the DRG/Jayde wolf pair, I thought you were using it to frame me, and I was thinking "Why would this be the only pair considering in case of a bus? Doesn't the Funny/DRG pair have same probability given its extraneous nature?" and when I come around asking you, you basically give me the same logical argument, and tell me this is on a invidual level.

And so now, it's more about the fact that it is later in the game, and your suspicions should have changed (at least, their roots must have imbued other individuals). You've been fairly keen on putting me back in my place, that I see, so I exaggerate that fact a bit so I can include a biasis in there and see if you'd call me on it. Which you did. This and your sudden change of heart makes me think you are a believable green.

@manti, I would like to specify that I'm only giving clearance to people for the whole day by process of elimination. Merely green reads.
Closed Thread