Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Gaming > The Werewolf Game > TWG Archives
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 01-26-2014, 04:24 PM   #541
TWG Egypt
FFR Player

Default Re: TWG CVI: United Nations

So, I just had a eureka moment.

I think we should back off of Brazil/the replacement for Brazil. It's not for the post just made, but I read parts of the thread and I have a strong feeling that Brazil isn't a wolf.
Old 01-26-2014, 04:32 PM   #542
TWG Germany
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Italy View Post
Is it bad that my first thought was "The new wolf meta-tactic".

Germany is still up on my list. Too clean, too clean.
Like the rest of your posts:

1. Inactivity
2. Lead with something not important to game at all
3. Uninformative comment to appear you are involved

And now you are gone again. You are still acting red to me for the same reasons I had you as red in my reads post.

--------------------------

Can the people getting replacements please do so as soon as they know they won't be able to play? At this point in the game, having to decide now if re-evaluation is necessary for a player or if we should continue with the original reads is ridiculous. Not to mention we are still getting the inactivity from Sweden, other than the targeting of another inactive player who is wanting to get replaced...

-------------------------------
So:
Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Germany View Post
Looking at italy and india now, will be back on in a couple hours and see which of their overall actions seem more wolfy to me.
We have
Quote:
India: Going Japan-style by not responding at all to pointing out of "weird post history" by China (and I guess Canada too, pretty sure I missed this), other than that it's been roleplay posts, low content posts such as http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...4&postcount=20 with nothing important alongside with it, and a "I agree" post with no speculation. You are leaning wolf for me
along with this (thanks for pointing this out, think you were the only person to mention it)
Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG United States View Post
*@India
Pushing for the final votes to kill off Mexico who turned out to be another nation.
along with the recent happenings of not posting he was suspicious of France until after the fact that that nation was killed and revealed to be red. Were you protecting your buddy until it was a lost cause and made a switch to appear human?

At this point, I'm starting to go India > Italy
But your posts at this point Italy are going strong wolf too, you are a close second for me.

Left out Brazil due to the replacement, we'll see what happens with that but I'm guessing we'll be left with the same stuff happening with Sweden.
Old 01-26-2014, 04:45 PM   #543
TWG India
FFR Player

The idea behind finishing off Mexico was simply to get the ball going. 5 votes show as a whole, most of us wanted them gone. It only made sense to make it official. Stop pointing a finger at me over that. It's irrelevant. Most of you wanted him gone and were pushing for it as well, be it not as blunt as I.

My suspicions were / still are the following:

France (Overall push for things to get done.)
USA (Overall attitude, similar to France attempting to steer the game.)
England (lack of posts, no attention other than this really. They're just watching the world burn and lynching one by one.)
??? (No idea I really did think Mexico was here.)

I have nothing concrete, it is just personal opinion.
Old 01-26-2014, 04:54 PM   #544
TWG United States
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG India View Post
The idea behind finishing off Mexico was simply to get the ball going. 5 votes show as a whole, most of us wanted them gone. It only made sense to make it official. Stop pointing a finger at me over that. It's irrelevant. Most of you wanted him gone and were pushing for it as well, be it not as blunt as I.

My suspicions were / still are the following:

France (Overall push for things to get done.)
England (lack of posts, no attention other than this really. They're just watching the world burn and lynching one by one.)
??? (No idea I really did think Mexico was here.)

I have nothing concrete, it is just personal opinion.
I don't see why people keep saying I'm steering the game. I'm just discussing points back and forth, mostly with Egypt since they're most active. I'm gathering whatever information I can. I'd rather make informed votes, not just throwing something out there. If you read my posts a lot of them mention wanting the less active people to post.
Old 01-26-2014, 05:01 PM   #545
Xiz
TWG Chaos
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to Xiz

On my way home sorry. A new replacement for Brazil will be given out once I get home.

Old 01-26-2014, 05:27 PM   #546
Xiz
TWG Chaos

Due to a recent outbreak of seductive zombies, Brazil has been replaced with Argentina.

Old 01-26-2014, 05:29 PM   #547
TWG Egypt
FFR Player

Oh. Thought I was onto something with Brazil. Wasn't.
Stupid stupid stupid. Disregard my previous post altogether

Hmm-

Quote:
I didn't find this wolfy either, to be honest. Not that I'm not suspicious of India, but there wasn't much time in the day left and Mexico was the obvious lynch. If anything, lynching Mexico earlier gave us more time to talk at night once we figured out that Mexico was blue and France was red.

And welcome, Argentina.
Old 01-26-2014, 05:40 PM   #548
TWG Argentina
FFR Player

Hey give me cliffs on what happened thanks
Old 01-27-2014, 12:08 AM   #549
Xiz
TWG Chaos

A nation has been destroyed!

Iran has been destroyed. They were the leaders of a Nation

DAY 3 WILL END ON THE 28th AT 11:59 PM SERVER TIME

Old 01-27-2014, 12:14 AM   #550
TWG Egypt
FFR Player

I wasn't expecting that. Why Iran, wolves?
Old 01-27-2014, 01:41 AM   #551
TWG Egypt
FFR Player

And to Argentina-

The game started out with a lot of roleplaying, but then South Korea's identity was figured out. South Korea was the leader of the WHO.
The roleplaying also led to a lot of votes on Israel, and Israel quickly came close to an instant lynch.
China made a random vote on Japan, and a train started going on them for the post/to get votes off of Israel.
Then a train started on Germany because Germany was flying UTR and going with the majority.
We ended up with a lot of votes on Spain though because we didn't like the roleplay. Spain ended up being the seer and guessed the identity of Saudi Arabia (who was human), and we quickly switched our votes to China, who happened to be human as well.

Sometime during the day, Greece, a terrorist nation, was modkilled.

Spain and Israel died the following night, and Israel was human.

In the beginning of day two, we became suspicious of Mexico due to their flying UTR and not making very good comebacks. Canada's identity was figured out, and there was a bit of a fuss going on to figure out who killed 'em. (Canada was human). Once that died down, France advised us to post our reads, so most of the day was spent looking at those. A lot of us agreed on a few people looking wolfy (Mexico, Japan, Italy).

We ended up lynching Mexico, who happened to be the vengeful nation. Mexico took out France, who was the usurper nation.

Some of us are now finding India suspicious due to post history/pushing for an early Mexico kill/saying they thought France was a wolf but not actually posting about it in the thread. The only person who thought otherwise was Iran.

Some of us are suspicious of Italy as well due to posting style (can be found in reads), but Iran wasn't.

Russia looks suspicious since they sided with France a lot, the US due to similar posting style to France + directing discussion, Germany due to flying UTR and posting style, and England for not posting much. So far, I haven't heard anything about me.

We had a few replacements as well: Japan was replaced with Sweden, and Brazil was recently switched with you.

We're going to evaluate you and Sweden soon.
--
We're currently left with 3 reds, 5 greens, and 1 blue.

Everyone's reads-

France, Me, USA,
Lengthier USA posts 1, 2
Germany, Iran
Old 01-27-2014, 01:51 AM   #552
TWG United States
FFR Player

I'm a bit too tired to try to analyze the Iran kill right now. Tomorrow is another semi busy day for me but by late afternoon I should be able to get in here and look at things.

I think I'm going to look at what the low posting nations have said again since we're now on day 3 and they haven't been in here much. The replacements I'm going to wait and see what they have to say I guess.
Old 01-27-2014, 02:11 AM   #553
TWG Egypt
FFR Player

I see two options for why Iran was killed, which contradict each other:
1) Take out a threat
-Which would require us to look back at Iran's reads and go from there
2) Frame Iran's wolf reads
-This sounds way too easy, though

I'm tired as well after typing up my previous post. I'll come back later. I'd also like to see how everyone else reacts to this.
Old 01-27-2014, 08:49 AM   #554
TWG Iran
FFR Player

Persians don't die that easily!

"Uh sir yes we do"

What? Blarg I am dead!
Old 01-27-2014, 12:40 PM   #555
TWG Germany
FFR Player

Quote:
Fair enough.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Egypt View Post
Some of us are now finding India suspicious due to post history/pushing for an early Mexico kill/saying they thought France was a wolf but not actually posting about it in the thread. The only person who thought otherwise was Iran.

Some of us are suspicious of Italy as well due to posting style (can be found in reads), but Iran wasn't.
Egypt, while you say that your second option is too easy, I feel it is something that must be looked at. What else would a wolf do in this situation?
Make a kill that would have little to no ties to you. It would be nice to also have Italy's reads to go off of as well, but this whole situation is paired with inactivity. Italy is strong for me, backing off of you for now India.

On the other hand:
Quote:
Will agree with this. The few points that have been made have made him/her look green to others, but paired with the overall lack of posts looks like doing just enough to appear human and then backing off altogether.
Quote:
Had him/her has green due to the similarity of posting to Egypt. Haven't seen the posts made form USA as steering, more like strong discussing. Which leads to me just being curious why Egypt has had no suspicion on them whatsoever. I have them as green as well, but does everybody else here feel the same? Is USA being a bit suspicious for being super similar to a "sure green"'s style? I'm keeping possibilities open with USA, but think that Italy or an inactive player would be better to look at strongly.

Have to be off for now, but will be back on here later tonight.
Old 01-27-2014, 01:58 PM   #556
TWG Egypt
FFR Player

Quote:
Egypt, while you say that your second option is too easy, I feel it is something that must be looked at. What else would a wolf do in this situation?
Make a kill that would have little to no ties to you.
Hm, okay. And I haven't thought of that.

Quote:
It would be nice to also have Italy's reads to go off of as well, but this whole situation is paired with inactivity.
That could also be the case, and I agree with wanting to hear more from Italy. I don't want Italy to be lynched due to inactivity because that didn't really get us anywhere this game.

Quote:
Had him/her has green due to the similarity of posting to Egypt. Haven't seen the posts made form USA as steering, more like strong discussing. Which leads to me just being curious why Egypt has had no suspicion on them whatsoever. I have them as green as well, but does everybody else here feel the same? Is USA being a bit suspicious for being super similar to a "sure green"'s style?
The fact that the United States and I are both active did not strike me as odd because the US started posting actively before I did.

And while I do believe that the US is green for reasons that I've stated earlier, after what happened to Mexico and France, I'm for other people reevaluating the US as I could always be wrong.

Also, Russia is suspicious of the US as well.
Old 01-27-2014, 02:32 PM   #557
TWG Germany
FFR Player

Oh wow, worded that bad. I meant why has there not been suspicion on you for the same sort of posting as usa. Realizing this sounds like im saying you werent suspicious of usa. Sorry about that.
Old 01-27-2014, 02:36 PM   #558
TWG United States
FFR Player

Quote:
Hm, okay. And I haven't thought of that.

That could also be the case, and I agree with wanting to hear more from Italy. I don't want Italy to be lynched due to inactivity because that didn't really get us anywhere this game.

The fact that the United States and I are both active did not strike me as odd because the US started posting actively before I did.

And while I do believe that the US is green for reasons that I've stated earlier, after what happened to Mexico and France, I'm for other people reevaluating the US as I could always be wrong.

Also, Russia is suspicious of the US as well.

We haven't lynched anyone for inactivity yet. I think if there's still a large amount of inactivity from certain nations that maybe we should consider it.

Russia and India are both now saying things about me. I have no problem being investigated; I'm more than happy to answer any questions or explain any of my thoughts/actions.
I do have to say I find it interesting that they both became more active after an extremely active wolf died. Prior to that they were pretty much in the shadows contributing very little. This looks a little off to me, especially with them both using me as a target now.

As per Iran, I haven't gone back and read all of their posts because I just got home but I do remember they were trying to get us on to England for the last lynch and also tried to get Mexico to kill England. I think it might be good to keep this in mind. I know they had other reads I have to go back and look again. There's been so much I can't remember exactly who said what.
Old 01-27-2014, 02:59 PM   #559
TWG Egypt
FFR Player

Quote:
Oh wow, worded that bad. I meant why has there not been suspicion on you for the same sort of posting as usa. Realizing this sounds like im saying you werent suspicious of usa. Sorry about that.
Whoops, sorry about that. In that case, I'm not really sure. If someone is suspicious of me but not saying anything, then they should speak up so we can get that settled.

Quote:
Russia and India are both now saying things about me. I have no problem being investigated; I'm more than happy to answer any questions or explain any of my thoughts/actions.
I do have to say I find it interesting that they both became more active after an extremely active wolf died. Prior to that they were pretty much in the shadows contributing very little. This looks a little off to me, especially with them both using me as a target now.
I remember Russia saying things about you before France and Mexico were destroyed, but India just posted something recently. Hmm, there could be something to that.

Quote:
As per Iran, I haven't gone back and read all of their posts because I just got home but I do remember they were trying to get us on to England for the last lynch and also tried to get Mexico to kill England. I think it might be good to keep this in mind. I know they had other reads I have to go back and look again. There's been so much I can't remember exactly who said what.
That's true; England was Iran's strongest wolf read, so Iran's death makes 'em a bit fishy. I'd like to see England's reaction to Iran's death once they log on, but I still think England's pretty green.
Old 01-27-2014, 03:11 PM   #560
TWG United States
FFR Player

Quote:
I remember Russia saying things about you before France and Mexico were destroyed, but India just posted something recently. Hmm, there could be something to that.
I thought they were both after, apologies. I'll have to look back again. I know they were both quite quiet until France died though.
Closed Thread